All Comments on 'The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 10'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
SELSTIMSELSTIMover 14 years ago
Really well written

and I'm glad the way it turned out because nobody likes to be manipulated but I was dying to know what Marsha's reaction was when she read George's letter when she and Chilly walked into their house. Just to see if she really loved George or just liked the security of the added income and a loving husband always waiting in the wings. It kind of makes her or Leon a third wheel depending on which way you looK at it. Also, if Chilly read the letter it might have planted a seed which started her looking back and realizing that she had been manipulated by Marsha all these years, deciding that she didn't like it. Where would that leave Marsha? Nice frustrating read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

another wimp cuckold story, by yours truly K K, the closet queer.

tiger

PultoyPultoyover 13 years ago
Great read

Nice job of weaving a somewhat complicated tale and sewing it into place.

It would be good to know how Chilly, and Marsha for that matter, react to his decision.

This is one of those few stories that is ok if you leave it here, and it would be great if you decide to tinker some more with it. The dude who called you queer is just struggling with his panties on sticky side up.

Great read, KK. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Pultoy

KyuzioKyuzioalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Another great story, KK!

The curious little beast in me wonders what happened when Marsha found the note, but I agree with what Pultoy said about this being a good story, whether or not you tie up that loose end.

@Pultoy, your comment:

"The dude who called you queer is just struggling with his panties on sticky side up."

had me completely in tears and laughing hard enough to spit my soda out my nose!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
about time he left the slut

I glad he left and moved on it's a pretty good story, or better yet a good ending to a fucked up story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Totally Engrossing Story

Better late then never in terms of him discerning his wife 's true character. The twist with Chili turning out to be 'the one' caught me out. . Very nice !

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW THE COMFORTING BEGINS ANEW

and with a new blanket. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Husband's final assessment

was very accurate, it was easy to finally see how his wife had manipulated Chilly in their relationship and the husbands ()Leon included) in her marriage. Her final solution was to give up nothing in her relationship with Chilly but make a serious demand on her marriage. Her fatal flaw was never understanding that though she manipulated those she cared for, there was no guarantee it would be successful the next time she tried.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
no reply from marsha?

What was marsha's reaction on reading the letter? No reply? she got away too easily.

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
Wow

10 chapters of pure bullshit

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
too long

Way too long to make a simple decision. If you are married, you are married. If you want to be some kind of freak, go ahead and be a freak, but you are disqualified from the definition of marriage. You can't have it both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To long

bitch cheats dump her no excuses! hubby should be taken out back by friend or family and put down by like you do with any waste of space, so it cant breed he is to weak for species to survive

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
c'mon how slow and dense could anyone be?

Wimp grinding shit to total humiliation of a spouse is certainly the order of the day. Love is blind but not deaf dumb and blind, which this story presents with absolutely zero chance of plausibility. Only a sissycuckold could bear the thought of this as enjoyable. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't read another submission of this author's works.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
the long road to cuckville

Is more like it.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I was off on my predictions, but only by the switch of genders. Cheers!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The right decision...

As soon as he understood what she was doing before coming home Sunday, he only right decision was to divorce her...She only thought in herself, in her desires and interests...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate it

A manipulated chucky husband. Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Betas

Only betas believe in "true love". They (women) are all manipulators. If you need a wife the minimum number is two.

Very few women are capable of the surrender love requires. They are "designed" to always be looking for a better deal. No "love" required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear annony., you are a really a sorry piece of shit

I have been married for 48 years and never cheated or did anything to disrespect my husband. You really are a sick fuck. Seek help, your lift is shit and you are a sda little man!! BTE gave this story a 4 for a good read. Go away you sad sick little man , annony., no balls and no honor and no resect for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I thought it was obvious that Marsha would not give up Chilly.

So Marsha will be sad that George got away, but at least Marsha still has the one she wants most. The fact that Marsha never had sex with any of the men at the club demonstrates that Marsha is not in love with sex, and not in love with cocks. She's in love with Chilly. Leon is the loser. Marsha will hookup with Chilly, and eventually Leon will be marginalized and irrelevant. The threesome may be the last fuck Leon ever has with Marsha, and maybe Chilly. Especially after Leon brings home an STD from the swapping club, and Marsha and Chilly will realize that don't need that shit, nor Leon. Marsha and Chilly will live happily ever after. Leon will become a pussy hound until he gets too old, or decides to settle down with whoever he can persuade at the time.

Its a tossup if George and Carla make it, but that's another story.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Good!

Ended well! , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally! He Understands.

It took him ling enough to find out that Marsha was a manipulating, cheating, slut, bi-bitch. Chilly, Leon, George and all the rest, were just tools for Marsha to exploit.

YvesmiYvesmiabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story, however her letter is not realistic. You don’t put all these details. Might have been part of herrecollection, outside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ah

So being treated like dirt for a long time isn't love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ahhhhh isn't it sweet

You get manipulated by a conniving bitch for years and you finally move on but want to be nice about it. What a lucky bitch. If she had married a real man she could have enjoyed her sweet life after the three of them got out of the hospital. In Chili and leon's house of course.

Her house would have sold and gone along with everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one of my favorites story series!

The combination of sex and frustration is really well done. The mystery and discovery of the truth was wnoderful! The dilema of faithfulness to your spouse vs. complying with their request was almost perfection.

Hats off to K.K. for the contribution and the qualty of it.

I think i need to go looking for KK on othersites.

Thanks for the read.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
at least he left the bitch

Im sorry i dont get giving into stuff like that , if you dont want to swing and the other partner does then split and have done with it. you both want opposite things. decently written,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh, Goodie!

Love the ending. Best ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The long road to "snore".

Way too long. You make him look like a complete fool right up until the end. No fun in that.

1 star

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Finally! I can vote on the entire series.

I liked the way you played the emotions of George. In the beginning I felt that he was an idiot. Later we learn that he has been manipulated. After that I could not understand how he could even think about giving in to her. In the end he came to his senses. I really loved it. A 5 Star Rating.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Sadly I must agree with Anonymous!

What a waste of time this has been!

You could have gone RAAC at any point and got it over.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

K.K.

I really enjoy reading your tales. What I particularly like is the consistent effort you put into each one. To be sure I picked up the odd spelling error, but these did not detract from the excellent plots and character portrayals. Keep these gems coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least the writer had hubby redeem himself

The ending was a long in coming. At least hubby grows a backbone but what took so long?

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

The title should have been “The very very very long road to not understanding a god dammed thing.”

Why is it every authors ambition to create male characters that are too stupid to live?

Of course the only way to make stories like this last ten f**king chapters is to make hubby a moron. Gift the guy with any intelligence and you could only get a chapter or two at most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not the best

Hard to read and why did you have to make him so wimpy? At least you sorry of redeemed him by having him leave her and even though it dragged, I was hoping to see the fallout from him leaving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

This was a very very soft BTB! Marsha should be crucified for doing this in my opinion. She want to continue the sham of a so call marriage under her conditions. Even though she have a long term relation with a woman. It does not matter what, CHEATING IS CHEATING NO MATTER WHAT. To the fans of RAAC, she cheated throughout her marriage. I can not see any recourse but separation.

HKL BTB fan and RAAC under the right condition

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Some men really only think with their cock for most of their lives! Your protagonist shows us unmistakably. It's a shame that the male protagonists in your stories are mostly portrayed like this. There are also said to be men who use their minds and notice after the first cheating that they are with a selfish slut and have to change that immediately!

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

This writer is excellent at writing wimpy, pathetic wusses for main male characters. Mirror of authors actual life based on postings on other sites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THere's nothing worse in this site than a long ass story that turns out to be complete bullshit in the last page. Seriously, fuck you KK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you're going to write a BTB story, then BTB. Nothing worse than this form of emotional drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story marred by copious errors (wrong words, grammar, poor editing).

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Second time around, and l definitely liked this story less this time. If you toughen up up your wimp MC then really toughen him up. A confrontation with Marsha and Chilly was what was called for. He needed to tell Marsha to her face what a conniving manipulative bitch she was and tell Chilly what a weak kneed cunt she was.

Then tell them both to fuck off and die. He definitely needed to tell Marsha he’d found someone else to hurt her and that she wasn’t the greatest fuck he’d ever had, in fact the worst.

Rescored the tale to 2/5 l really did not like it especially the fact it had such a piss poor ending.

edwusaedwusaover 1 year ago

Pretty silly and then really silly ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer really hates having the husband be a proper, honorable dignified man. Instead, the husband is always somewhat cowardly, never really confrontational, never tackles things head-on, and is always indirect and drawn out.

The marriages in these stories are dreary, unfulfilling, and sad little things, even the ones where cheating doesn't occur.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I am not the least bit interested in swingers, but this story is a lot trickier than that. I enjoyed it very much, lots of twists.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh dear. Another story crying out for a proper ending. Another chapter would do it. What happened with Marsha and Chilly? Good story until the poor ending but please, find a decent proof reader/editor.

JonnyRegJonnyReg9 months ago

The wife's letter from the previous chapter was absolutely hilarious. She actually wrote like dialouge in it. I had to laugh out loud. So good job for that at least.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A letter? She wrote a story! Does Marsha also write for Literotica? I think she writes better than K.K. Marsha doesn't confuse 'your' and 'you're' as much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Wargamer lives vicariously through these stories and characters. That's why he is so invested that he reads them repeatedly. You think by now, that he could WRITE some of his own instead of sniping endlessly.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

Marsha read the letter. Her type A manipulative narcissism couldnt accept he was gone. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. This story needs to shift to pain misery frustration between the other three. Especially when Leon comes back from a fuckfest and gives the girls syphilis and genital herpes in mouth and vagina both.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So…so…so…so predictable.

And wishy-washy too

Ugh

shr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous