The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about seven o'clock that night when Marsha called me. She started off by telling me she loved me so I tried to be a good sport and asked if she and Chilly were having a good time.

Marsha said, "We are having a very good time and now that I have a few minutes I wanted to call you and thank you for being so understanding about this. I also wanted to ask you something."

I felt my stomach flip. What did she want from me now?

I said, "You are still coming home tomorrow aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Then what did you want to ask?"

"I was wondering if you would like me to bring Chilly home with me tomorrow and then the three of us could make love together. I just thought you might like having two woman and also watching Chilly and me make love."

I was surprised by the question and not sure what to say. Marsha didn't wait for my answer. She said, "How would you like to see Chilly eat my pussy after you fill it up with your love juice? Does that sound hot? The idea of her eating your cum from my pussy while you watch is making me so hot. What do you think?"

I only had to look at the lump in the front of my pants to know how to answer that question.

"Sounds pretty hot to me."

"Great. We'll be home around noon. I can't wait to get you into bed with us."

"Yeah, it'll be great."

We talked a little longer and then Marsha said, "I have to go now, love ya, bye.

The conversation had given me a major hard on but as it wore off I began to think clearly again. I suddenly remembered Leon telling me that Chilly offered him the opportunity to have sex with the two of them and now Marsha was making that offer to me. Was this really something she wanted to do for me or was it a ploy to get me to be more accepting of her relationship with Chilly. Then I wondered if that was why she was with Chilly that night. Was Leon getting his night with the girls then?

I picked up the phone and called Leon and Chilly's number. Chilly answered the phone so I disguised my voice and asked for Leon. Chilly said, "He's busy right now can he call you back in a little while?'

Leon was with them. What was Leon busy doing? Fucking Marsha? I said, "Never mind. I'll can him another time." I hung up the phone without waiting to see if Chilly would say anything else.

I spent the next hour trying to figure out what all this meant and how I should feel about it. Once I calmed down I was able to make sense out of what was happening I felt better. I now only had one burning question in my mind and I made a phone call to get the answer I needed.

I felt a lot better once I had everything straight in my mind. Now I had to deal with Marsha's home coming. I had plans to make and not much time to make them.

Sunday afternoon around one o'clock I was staring at my lunch wondering where Marsha and Chilly were. Although I was quite hungry, having skipped breakfast, the ham sandwich I was looking at was not all that appetizing. I was about to take a bit when I heard voice say, "So what did you say in the note?"

I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't sleep much last night so I guess I zoned out a little there. The note. The note said:

Dear Marsha,

Welcome home. Sorry I couldn't be here to meet you but something important came up, the rest of me life. When you called last night with your invitation to join you and Chilly for sex I have to admit I was excited by the idea. But then it occurred to me that you might not be doing it for me. I realized that you might be doing it to make your relationship with Chilly more acceptable to me.

Then it struck me that you and Chilly might be doing the same thing with, or should I say to, Leon. I then verified my suspicions. You haven't changed at all. You have been controlling and manipulating Chilly since your college days, and you have been manipulating me probably since the day we met. You are very good at it. It took me all these years to figure it out. You managed to make me think I had some control in our relationship.

I may have been dumb and happy before but now that I know the truth I can't live that way any more.The house is yours. I boxed up my belongings and will pick them up as soon as I find a place to live. I am very willing to make this an equitable divorce so let's not make a nasty fight of this.

I guess a small part of me will always love you. I hope you will be happy.

Love, George

"You didn't tell her where you were going?"

"I didn't think that is was any of her business. Maybe I will call her in a couple of days and see how she's doing. I tell her what I am up to then."

Carla said, "Do you feel like you did the right thing?"

I said, "When I look at you I know I did the right thing. Why do you ask?"

"The way you were staring at your food, I thought maybe you were having second thoughts."

"No. No second thoughts, except maybe about this airline food. This ham sandwich looks as if it has been around the world a couple of times already. All things considered I would rather be here with you than be anywhere else with anyone else. However the next three weeks go for us, I am sure I made the right decision."

Carla leaned over and kissed me and whispered, "Should we try for the mile high club?"

I laughed and said, "Have you seen how small those bathrooms are. It might be possible to do it in there but I think we might risk serious injury and major embarrassment in the attempt. I am completely content to wait till we get to the hotel before I ravish you."

"Oh you say the sweetest things."

This is the end of The Long Road to Understanding. I hope you enjoyed the story and will now read more of my stories.

KK

12