The Long Walk Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kissing this man, encouraging him to fondle her whilst unzipping him and masturbating him. She hadn't been forced to do that had she?

These thought's rumbled around in her mind as she dropped to her knees. She was aware that she could no longer even blame the alcohol. She was far from sober but she was also far from drunk. The alcohol had given her just enough Dutch courage to do what she secretly wanted to do.

Mike's cock was level with her face. It was magnificent. Long, thick and veiny with a globule of clear precum glistening on the eye. She stuck out her tongue and lapped at it, relishing the sweetness of the nectar. Then she took the mighty weapon into her mouth and suckled it. Bonnie had been fellated by Christy so many times that she had a good idea how it should be performed to provide maximum pleasure to the recipient and she went to work on Mike's cock.

Once again she needed to justify her actions. If she did this one deed for him maybe they would let her go. Maybe they would forget about the money. No one need know that Bonnie had sucked off a young thug next to the playground where children would be playing in a few hours' time.

Mike's cock felt spongy and pliable whilst remaining rigid. She explored his fraenulum with the tip of her tongue and when Mike moaned she smiled. She swallowed the whole thing and began to suck, running her red-lipsticked lips up and down the shaft whilst her tongue lapped at his glans. A generous flow of precum leaked from the organ and she relished the sweet taste as she swallowed it.

Mike looked down on the gorgeous mature woman sucking his cock. Her beautiful big eyes enhanced by her makeup, her fine cheekbones rouged and powdered, her lips coated in bright red lipstick slavering his manhood. He didn't have to use his imagination much to imagine that it was indeed Bonnie Plunkett sucking his penis.

When Bonnie cupped his scrotum with one hand and gently caressed it he could almost sense the semen roiling in his sac ready to explode out of his mighty phallus.

Bonnie sensed it too. She suddenly realised that she was stroking her own cock through her panties and that she too was close to extremis.

Mike put his hands on Bonnie's head and began to fuck her face as his orgasm washed over him. He cried out with the ecstasy of it. His knees buckled and his legs shook as torrents of semen burst from his cock and filled Bonnie's mouth.

Bonnie squealed with delight around the big cock filling her mouth. She felt the fleshy prong quiver and pulse as Mike ejaculated, filling her mouth with his warm creamy issue. It was musky and salty and beautiful and she slavered at his cock trying to milk every drop from his quivering penis. She was furiously stroking herself and on the verge of orgasm when suddenly her face was ripped away from the ejaculating organ.

Jerry had put down the phone and pushed his hands under Bonnie's armpits and he dragged her to her feet. Bonnie was dazed and confused, overcome with lust and on the verge of orgasm when she was suddenly ripped away from the source of her pleasure. A final rope of Mike's semen flew from his cock as her face was pulled away and splattered on her cheek.

Jerry lifted Bonnie onto the table, laid her on her back and opened her legs.

"No! No! No!" Bonnie screamed.

She knew what was coming and this was definitely not part of her fantasy but Jerry didn't care and apparently neither did Mike because he hastily put his cock away and ran to the other side of table and grabbed Bonnie's wrists and held them down on the table.

"Looks like someone is gettin' a fuckin'," Mike growled.

Jerry said nothing. His cock was already out, his pants around his ankles; his steely weapon looked almost evil. It was long, not as thick as Mike's but still girthy and it was leaking precum. He pulled aside the gusset of Bonnie's panties and tore open her pantyhose. Her puckered bud was exposed.

But not for long.

Jerry spat in his hand and rubbed the spit on his cock and then he began to push it into Bonnie's anus.

Bonnie screamed as Jerry's cock stretched her sphincter and then she began to cry as the weapon slid slowly into her anus. The pain was not unbearable but she felt filled and stretched. His cock felt elephantine as her anus expanded to take the girth. At least the copious amount of precum that was leaking from his glans provided some lubrication.

She stupidly thanked Christy for insisting that she douche and take the Imodium before they left for the party. She was being anally ravished against her will and all she could think about was at least there would be no faeces. What a stupid thought to think of a time like this.

Slowly Bonnie became aware of her senses. She could see her long nylon-sheathed legs held high, her white high heels prominent under the fluorescent lighting as Jerry held her ankles against his shoulders. She could feel her nylons caressing her flesh as he began to move in and out of her, her panties massaging her scrotum and rubbing on her still erect penis. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, the buttons on her satin blouse straining; her hair was fanned out on the table. She looked like a slattern lying on the picnic table with her legs open, a strange men between them, fucking her.

Something had changed.

Her sphincter had loosened and her anus dilated and she was now able to accommodate Jerry's hard cock quite comfortably. Little sparklets of delight radiated from her sphincter and deep mellow waves of pleasure were emanating from her anus and her prostate.

"Oh my!" Bonnie sighed.

She couldn't believe that she was experiencing pleasure rather than pain. The pleasure was deep and satisfying and illicit and if she had felt like a slut when she was kissing Mike and sucking his cock, she felt like an utter trollop now because she was thoroughly enjoying what was happening to her.

Mike sensed the shift in Bonnie's demeanour and he released her wrists and picked up his phone. Bonnie kicked a little and Jerry held her ankles tighter until he realised what she wanted. Jerry let go of her ankles and to his amazement Bonnie locked her legs around him and pulled him close. The feel of her nylon-clad thighs on flesh intensified his pleasure. She reached for him and Jerry lowered his face to hers and they kissed.

Jerry fucked Bonnie with long slow strokes and kissed her passionately, their tongues intertwining, her heels digging into him, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

Waves of intense delight radiated from Bonnie's anus, her panties were tented and soaked with her precum. When Jerry bent down to kiss her his belly pressed on her groin, pressing her panties and pantyhose against her rampant prick.

She squirmed and moaned like a whore as pleasure raged through her body. The feel of her garments on her flesh, the taste of her lipstick and the smell of her perfume all amplified the feelings that were coursing through her senses.

Jerry pulled her tight and his tongue waggled in her mouth and he groaned as he inseminated her. She felt the hot gush of his spend filling her stretched anus, his cock palpitating as he ejaculated deep inside her tight anus. It triggered her orgasm and her cock quivered and she filled her panties with her own issue. The intense satisfaction burgeoning from her genitals amalgamated with the deep undulations of intense pleasure stemming from her anus.

Jerry held her tight and she clung to him as their climaxes peaked and began to slowly subside. The decadent lasciviousness that radiated from deep inside Bonnie didn't fully dissipate, she still felt a little concupiscent but now her ardour was being replaced by guilt.

She began to realise the enormity of what she had done as Jerry pulled his deflating penis from her ass and his semen ran down between her legs and soaked her nylons.

She lay spread-eagled on the table unable to move. She didn't know whether to scream or cry. Of course she could tell no one what had happened but she would have to live with the guilt.

Bonnie suddenly became aware that Mike was playing with his phone and her iPhone. What the fuck was he doing?

"I airdropped your contacts into my phone," Mike waved his phone at her menacingly.

"I'll send you a few snippets of the video we took. You look really cute sucking my cock but the best part is you wrapping your legs around my buddy, encouraging him to fuck you," Mike chuckled.

"We're heading off now. Tell Kirsty or Christy or whatever the fuck her name is not to worry about the money. Just bring five hundred dollars cash with you next time we meet," Mike stuffed his phone into his back pocket.

"I'll send you the details, the date and time. I'm sure you'll find some excuse to tell your wife as to why you need to spend the night in the city. Get us a nice room, order some champagne through room service and make sure you're dressed all sassy for us Bonnie, we don't want to see Mitch," Mike chuckled and followed Jerry out of the pavilion.

"What the fuck?" Bonnie couldn't decipher what he'd said to her; he might as well as been speaking Swahili.

She suddenly realised that Mike had called her Mitch. He'd found her real identity on her phone.

She pressed her palms flat on the table and pushed herself into a sitting position. She adjusted her panties as best she could and pulled down her skirt as she slid off the table.

Her belongings were strewn across the table next to her purse. They had even left the gold watch behind. She reached for her cigarettes, suddenly aware that her panties were wet both front and back. There was nothing she could do about that but she could fix her face. He put down the cigarettes and picked up the compact and powdered her face and fixed her lipstick and then she brushed her hair.

She took stock of the situation. Except for the hole in her pantyhose and her semen-sodden panties, which thankfully were covered by her skirt, outwardly at least, she looked exactly like she had when she left the party. She threw her makeup in her purse and put on the watch and checked the time. The whole episode had taken a little over half an hour.

Bonnie lit a cigarette and was wondering what to do next when her phone pinged. She clicked the link in the text she had received and was mortified to see a video snippet of her being fucked by Jerry. She had her legs wrapped around him and was kissing him and her face was clearly visible. Another snippet arrived soon after. This time she was on her knees wilfully sucking Mike's cock.

They had her contact list. They had asked for five hundred dollars cash which she could easily accumulate without Evelin finding out. But what about 'the next time we meet'? What did Mike mean by that?

"Don't be stupid Bonnie, you know exactly what that means," she said to herself.

She took a deep breath, adjusted the purse strap on her shoulder and found the pathway and began to walk home, her semen-sodden panties and the pleasant ache in her anus a reminder of what had happened. She could still taste Mike's semen in her mouth.

When Bonnie arrived home Evelin was waiting up for her still dressed as Christy.

"We won! We won the fucking trip to Cabo!" Christy waved the tickets at Bonnie and then flung herself at her.

Obviously Bonnie's indiscretion with Steven Marshall had been forgiven.

"Come on Bonnie Plunkett, take me upstairs and fuck me," Christy giggled.

Christy had driven home but she was definitely a little tipsy. Winning the trip to Cabo and a few stiff drinks had changed Christy's demeanour and Bonnie was relieved. She'd have nothing to explain if she played her cards right.

Bonnie excused herself briefly and went into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and changed her pantyhose and panties. She joined Christy on the bed and gave her the fucking she had asked for. Bonnie was able to last quite a while before she orgasmed because she had recently climaxed in the park. The whole time Bonnie was fucking Christy she imagined that it was her on the bottom being fucked dressed in her slutty clothes.

The next day while Evelin was out for her morning run Mitchell Scottsdale went into his home office and locked the door. He fished the pantyhose and panties that he had been wearing the night before out from where he had hidden them. He put them to his nose and inhaled Bonnie's perfume and the musky scent of semen and in his head he became Bonnie. Mitchell stuck his erect cock in the leg of the pantyhose and draped the panties over his face and tapped his phone and watched the video of Bonnie sucking Mike's cock and being fucked by Jerry while he masturbated.

Bonnie wondered when the text from Mike would be forthcoming directing her to meet his demands. Bonnie would need to do a little shopping before she went into the city to meet her new friends.

The End

Author's Note: As always comments are encouraged and appreciated