All Comments on 'The Long Way Home'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This isn't offensive...

...it's blisteringly hot!!! You've written one hell of a good story here, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I could empathize and connect with the female characters in your story; and I'm a guy! This comes across as something real; almost like a true-life experience. And the sex is just flat-out amazing; very touching and well written!

Congratulations on an amazing story; and if this is your first, I sincerely hope to see more from you! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sACRAMENTO

The unteraction of the old man and girl was written damn near perfectly. You seem to have lost a little direction or maybe were hasty, but this is probably the best written story on literotica, sans sex. BTW, love the SAC reference(the railyard's in roseville, a suburb)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hate to say it...

I loved the way you used the plot to show jenny's whole life in one story...but this one begs for a chapter 2, perhaps telling what happened when they got to Baltimore...like I said, great story.

CalebArgetlamCalebArgetlamabout 12 years ago
great! Part 2 please!

By far one of the best stories I have read in awhile. It has romance, love, domination and submission, but also heartfelt moments. Very good balance. Honestly wasn't expecting it from reading your other stories but I'm highly impressed. Good job and please say there is a P2 coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

it was great but i heard that she passed away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous