The Long Way Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,935 Followers

Nan's brawny arms slipped around her waist and she shivered when she felt Nan's lips on her bare shoulder. Jenny relaxed back into Nan's embrace, dropped her bra and crossed her arms over her sisters, lightly stroking her elbows. Nan kissed her shoulder again, slowly working up her neck. Jenny shivered and moaned softly when Nan's lips touched her ear.

"You like that sis?' she asked in a sexy whisper.

"Yessss," Jenny said, carrying out the last "s" into a sibilant and breathy whisper.

"Your skin's so soft," Nan whispered as the tip of her tongue flicked over Jenny's outer ear. Nan's big hands deftly undid the fly of her sister's jeans and let it fall open, but her hands returned to Jen's tummy and went no lower.

"Are you sure about this sis, it's a sin and if you don't stop me soon I am going to really fuck you. I swear ta God I won't hurt you, but I pack a big stick and I get wild once I get going,"

"I'm not sure of much Nan. What I am sure of is your hands feel so good, your lips so soft; I just want you to make love to me, long and sweet. I'll deal with the rest of it later, are you sure this is what you want?"

"More than anything in the world,"

"Then stop talking and let's just enjoy it,"

"Your hair smells sweet," Nan said as she inhaled. Her hands slowly moved up Jenny's bare tummy until they gently cupped her full breasts. Nan's hands were rough and her fingers calloused, but they were infinitely gentle. Another soft moan echoed in the quiet room as Nan tenderly kneaded her breasts and licked her ear. Jen was at a loss, sex had always been done quickly, before discovery or before the hour's rent on the hotel room was up. When she had been turning tricks the idea had been get this one off as quickly as possible so you can get to another before daylight came. Never had she had sex purely for the enjoyment of it. The gentle way her sister was caressing her breasts was a complete contrast to the rough handling they had received at the hands of others. For the first time in her life Jenny found herself enjoying someone else's touch. Her back arched and she groaned when Nan's fingers gently seized her stiff nipples and began to squeeze.

"You've got beautiful tits, Jen."

"Mmm," was all she could manage in response. Nan's hands continued their magical manipulations while her tongue still worried Jenny's ear. The occasional warm breath exhaled over her whole ear sent chills racing down her spine and raised goose bumps on her skin. The gentle squeezing and rolling of her nipples was making a knot of tension form at the small of her back, which caused her back to arch.

Nan's hands slid down her flat belly and into the front of her jeans. All too briefly they covered her mound and then slid around the sides to the back, pushing the material out and down. Without conscious thought Jenny pulled her thighs in slightly to let the material fall to her knees, once her sister pushed past her hips. Nan's hands cupped her ass and squeezed before moving around to the front of her body again. The big girl stepped firmly on the crotch of Jenny's jeans, carrying them to the floor where she could easily step out of them. She did so, feeling the air on her now bare legs as the old ceiling fan stirred it.

A flash of lightening and the booming retort of a thunderclap plunged the room into darkness. The rain came then, moving from a drizzle to a pelting roar on the windowpanes and old tin roof in the blink of an eye. Nan didn't release her hold, but her hands returned to Jen's tummy, holding her protectively.

"Still afeared of storms?" she whispered.

"Not so much as before," Jenny replied, but she knew she was shaking. Remembering all the nights she had crept out of her bed to curl up with her big sister when the thunder came, she was touched again by how Nan had always looked out for her. Nan's hands were suddenly gone and she could hear her sister moving around in the dim greenish light. Jen kicked off her shoes and took a deep breath to try and calm the butterflies in her stomach, before turning around.

There was a scratching sound and an old blue tipped match flared to life. Nan lifted the antique glass mantle of the old oil lamp on the nightstand and lit it. The room was suffused with a flickering glow, casting long shadows as the storm raged outside. Nan tossed her jacket on the old rocking chair in the corner and undid her jeans. She kicked off her boots and pried the denim down her muscular legs. When she stood she looked powerful in the wan light, like a goddess wearing nothing but her tight black shirt. Her pussy was bald and the lips were very prominent, stained a bright red by some trick of the light.

From her black saddlebag, which was looped over the back of the rocking chair she fished out a harness and belted it around her slim waist with practiced ease. The dildo that now jutted from her pelvis was imposing. It was black and very stout, also very long with a large head and faux balls. Jenny felt a chill pass through her as she imagined how that would feel inside of her. Nan came back, stood before her and stroked her face gently.

"Sis, you're gonna have to trust me. I know it looks big, but you can take it. I had to; all the riders in the Widows face a gangbang with these things as an initiation, even the butches. Or maybe especially the butches, I guess to teach humility and loyalty to the group over personal things. For a little femme like you it's gonna hurt at first, but I think you'll love it after you get used to it. We can still stop sis, I know now I can touch someone and not want to hurt them. I don't have to be like daddy, it's my choice,"

"Do you want to stop Nan?"

"God no, I've never wanted ta fuck any girl like I want you, but when we wake up in the morning I don't want you running away again. I missed you so much and love you so dearly; I can't stand the thought of loosing you again. You're as hot as any girl I've ever met and I love sex, but it ain't worth that to me," she said, still stroking Jen's cheek. The thin girl smiled.

"The only way you will wake up and find me gone is if you don't fuck me. I love you Nannners, you're the only one to ever touch me and not make my skin crawl," she said quietly, reverting to her childhood nickname for her sister.

"Nanners, haven't heard that in along time," the big woman said smiling broadly. Another thunderclap sent Jenny into her big sister's arms.

"Shh, ain't nothing but thunder. I'm here, I'll always be here, you're safe," the big butch cooed as she held the thin girl tightly to her chest and stroked her hair.

"How do we do this?" Jenny asked after she shook of the fright from the sudden thunderclap. None of her previous lovers had ever used a strapon and Jen was curious, expectant and just a little fearful if she were truthful with herself. It was bigger than any man she had ever been with and looked like it would split her in half.

"Well, first I've got ta get you wet and ready, then I guess flat on your back works best, maybe a pillow under your ass. They took me tied over the seat of a bike so I know rear entry ain't the most pleasant for a first time," Nan said as she scooped Jen up in her arms and carried her to the bed. It was an old bed, the one her mom and dad had conceived them both in and the springs squeaked as their combined weight came down on it. Jen could remember jumping up and down on this very bed with her sister when they were young. The memories were comforting and she easily relaxed as she sank into the old feather mattress.

Nan's weight on her body brought her back to the here and now. Their lips met and Nan kissed her, softly, tenderly, with no hint of need or violence. Her sister then kissed her chin, neck, and collarbone, slowly moving down the slope of her breasts. When Nan's warm mouth enveloped one of her nipples Jen gasped. Her sister suckled like a baby, then used her tongue to tease the nipple as she applied soft suction. Her hand kneaded Jen's free breast, slowly building that strange but pleasurable tension in the small of the thin girl's back.

"Oh god," she ejaculated when Nan's mouth moved from her left nipple to her right and her hand took over where her lips had been. Her sister's free hand slipped between their bodies and ripped Jen's worn cotton panties from her hips.

"Fucking ugly underwear. I'll take you over to Morgantown tomorrow and get you some sexy things. A girl your age shouldn't be wearing granny panties fer Christ's sake," Nan mumbled around Jen's stiff nipple.

Now that Jen was naked her sister's hands closed on her breasts and began to roll the nipples as her tongue trailed down her tummy, stopping to tease her navel with feathery flicks before moving lower. When that soft tongue threaded its way through her thick pubic triangle and brushed her already slick lips Jen moaned. Nan took her time, tonguing Jen's lips and teasing her entrance until her little sister was babbling and tossing her head from side to side while moaning continuously.

When Nan pressed her chin and lips between her sister's puffy lips and began to lap at her moist inner folds Jen cried out. Her hands involuntarily went to her sister's head, but the hair was too short to grasp. The pleasure coming from her pussy and nipples was so intense that she was mewling in pleasure and her hands fluttered before moving instinctively to cover Nan's.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," she chanted over and over, like some kind of mantra. Her body was filled with a tenseness that defied description and her mind seemed drawn to her pussy, nipples and anywhere else Nan's skin was in contact with her own.

Jen felt her thighs suddenly snap shut on Nan's head and she vaguely realized one of her sister's hands was no longer rolling her nipple. Nan carefully introduced a stiffened finger into Jen's tight channel and began to gently saw it in and out. The muscles in Jen's hips, legs, and back went rigid and Jen experienced a single moment of the most profound peace she had ever known. Then shattering waves of pleasure tore through her as her body convulsed in her first orgasm. She cried out as the waves assaulted her mind again and again. Her body jerked like a marionette on a string and incomprehensible cries escaped her lips. The world faded to a reddish haze and a sporophoric euphoria suffused her whole body as the intense pleasure passed and left her drained in its wake.

When she came to her senses Nan was lying next to her, gently stroking her breast and arm. Jen tried to speak, but her tongue seemed cloven to her palate and nothing was working properly.

"First time?" Nan asked quietly. Jen could only nod. Nan smiled so warmly that it made Jen's heart swell until she felt it would burst from her rib cage.

"I'm glad. It feels good to bring pleasure and not pain," Nan said as she kissed Jen. Jen's hand wandered down her sister's body to grasp the big dildo, which caused Nan to jump. When the kiss broke she smiled up at her big sister.

"How bout some mutual pleasure?" Jen said smiling shyly as she stroked the big cock.

"It does beat all how you talk, maybe you can give me some of that learning. I hate sounding like an ignorant hillbilly,"

"Later, right now I want you to fuck me sis, I've never wanted it before, but I feel…itchy down there or empty or something…I don't know," Jen said, sounding a little confused.

"You feel horny sis, it's how a little fluff is supposed to feel when she wants to get laid and tain't a damn thing wrong with it, no matter what them bible thumpers out in californy learned ya," Nan said smiling. Jen looked deeply into her sister's eyes.


"Is this wrong Nanners? I mean us?"

"Welp," Nan said as she rolled between Jen's legs and pushed herself up on her knees, "Seems to me I remember preacher Gadsden giving a sermon on it once. Noah and his daughters got it on and Cain with his ma or sisters, the good book is full of it and no one ever pays no nevermind. Miss Tetley in eight grade said it was a sin cause kids come out all messed up when brothers and sisters lie together, that's how educated people say fuck. I'm a pretty good fuck, but I don't think I can knock you up no matter how many time we lie together," she said as she grasped the dildo and brought the head to Jen's lips.

"Seems like you have given it some thought," Jen said smiling. Nan only winked and used one hand to spread Jen's still quivering lips. She brought the head of the big dildo to her sister's entrance and then stroked it up and down her slit, making sure she got firm contact with Jen's clit. In no time the black latex was coated in her sister's juices.

Jen watched through slitted eyes and raised her hips as Nan pulled a pillow over and jammed it under her ass. Once she settled back she felt the bed creak as her sister shifted her weight to her arms, which were on either side of Jen's chest. She could feel the big cock seated at her entrance and involuntarily tensed.

"Relax sis, you have ta relax. If ya tense up it's gonna hurt like fire and I don't ever want to hurt you," Nan said. Jen nodded without opening her eyes and forced her body to relax. Her hands went to Nan's arms and held tight. The pressure began to build and she felt the ring of muscles at her entrance being slowly opened. The thin girl bit her lip and tried to keep her body from tensing, but nothing could prepare her for the moment when her muscles gave and six full inches of the big dildo slammed into her. The bulbous head forced tissue aside as it burrowed into her tight passage, but there was little pain. Nan's earlier ministrations had her so wet and prepared that she felt only slight discomfort. Nan pushed forward a couple of times but the dildo seemed lodged where it was. Jen had never felt so full before.

"Damn, you're tight," she grunted.

"Go easy," Jen pleaded as another two inches penetrated and she began to fell uncomfortably full. She watched as Nan bit her lip and slowly relaxed. The big girl began to rock her hips slightly and Jen felt the huge dildo making tiny movements inside her, soon it was sliding slowly in and out of her pussy and it felt…incredible!

"Oh god," she groaned as more of it sank into her with each of her sister's thrusts. She was surprised to feel Nan's mound bump her own.

"It's in baby, I told you, you could take it," Nan said grinning.

"Mmmm, I've never felt anything like it," Jen said dreamily.

"Told ya you would love it,"

"Fuck me sis," Jen said, licking her lips as sensuously as she could and hoping she looked sexy and not silly.

It seemed to be all Nan had been waiting for. She spread her legs to get more purchase and began to pile drive the huge dildo into her sister, working her hips in a circular motion and getting her weight behind it with each thrust. To Jen it went from mildly pleasurable to pure bliss as she wrapped her legs around her sister's body and locked her ankles at the small of Nan's back. Her body soon began to respond, humping up to meet her sister's down thrusts. Jen's tiny hands found their way to her generous breasts and began to roughly massage them. Out of nowhere an orgasm rocked her world. It started as a mere tinge in the muscles in her pussy and then exploded into mind-shattering bursts of pure pleasure. She screamed, screamed again and tossed her head from side to side; all the while Nan continued to relentlessly drive into her.

Another orgasm came on the first's heels and another, each blending into and overlapping the one before it until she felt like she had been cuming forever. Jen began to feel she was going to go insane, it felt so good it was almost unbearable. Nan pushed an arm under Jen's leg and then pinned it back to her chest. She did the same with her other arm and the big dildo seemed to sink even deeper if that was possible. Doubled up as she was Jen could only squeak and moan as her sister began to fuck her in earnest.

"Nomore, nomore, nomore," Jen babbled. It was so weird to hear herself saying that because the last thing in the world she wanted was for Nan to stop. Her sister seemed to know that and kept right on fucking her. Jen rode the waves, from peak to even more blissful peak. She dimly became aware of a change in Nan's rhythm, her sister's strokes were becoming faster, sharper and less deep.

Jen opened her eyes and looked up. Nan's face was right above her and strangely distorted. Her eyes were tightly shut and her lips pulled back from her teeth in what Jen could only describe as a grimace. Realizing her sister was close; Jen reached up and began to massage Nan's breasts through her t-shirt, finding the stiff nipples being the fabric easily. She saw the muscles bulging in her sister's arms and neck, heard her grunting and groaning and then watched as her face relaxed and she barked sharply as she came.

----

Morning's light was streaming into the room when Jen awakened. Nan was curled up behind her and she didn't want to move, her sister's body felt so good. She tried to roll over, but Nan's arms tightened about her and held her where she was.

"Awake?" Nan asked sleepily.

"Yes," Jen replied.

"You're a great fuck sis, I just want you to know that," Nan said as she kissed Jen's shoulder.

"Mmmm, so are you, so now what?"

"Well, I gotta be getting back to Baltimore. I collected the money I was sent to get. What about you? This place is ours ya know, ma left it to us both,"

"I don't know, but I'm not staying here, that's for sure,"

"Well, you're welcome to ride along with me, long as you don't mind riding bitch,"

"How will that go over with your friends? I mean, your kid sister tagging along everywhere?"

"Nobody even knows I got a sister. As far as they are concerned you're my bitch and that means they accept you. It's a good life Jen, not for everyone, but it ain't bad for an uneducated girl from nowhere. But you ain't like me, you got some learning. If you want I can send you to school somewhere, get you a real education and maybe a shot at a normal life,"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I would, I love you. I…I want you for my girl, but it's up to you,"

"Can I get a tattoo that says Nan's girl?" Jen asked.

"Sure, if you'd like to," Nan said, smiling and kissing Jen's shoulder.

"I think I would like that very much," the thin girl replied as she snuggled back against her lover.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,935 Followers
12