All Comments on 'The Long Weekend'

by FantasyPron

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2/2 on incredible stories! Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic. Very good.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Mmmm I think I might like to try ex-change. I have tried MM sex and liked it. Only thing left would be

ex-change. (HEHEHE) Then I could try lesbian sex too. Damn just thinking those thoughts has me leaking in my pants.

vickiebonnevickiebonneabout 2 years ago

I want to be Shauna!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it I had a hard. time putting it down and a hard mess in my panties sure hope there's more to cum. And send me about a million of those magical pills please. Tom/Tammy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You fucking rocked it with this one. It was so hot. Getting pounded like that has got to be so incredible along with the multiple orgasms, Damn! 5/5 or more if possible.👍

n0rdendmann0rdendmanabout 2 years ago

Great story. The detailed descriptions of what a first time woman would feel were very well brought out. However, instead of our protagonist taking the drug again, I was hoping you would have Billy take the next pill, and then be led through sex by Sean, or they both take it simultaneously and use the toys in a lesbian romp. Or they get a woman and man to simultaneously take it and… you got my drift?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved every bit of your in depth descriptions and developing emotions for Shawna. I hope to read lots more of these wonderful stories you have brought to us all. Keep up the incredibly sexy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would be cool to have a sequel where they try out the toys and bondage gear

LivinitnowLivinitnowabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. The fantasy of being a woman for a day is very compelling and delicious. Thanks so much! Feel free to check out my stories.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 years ago

Lovely, hot and sexy .. you had me hot and wet through the last word. If I was Sean I know that I would have done the same, at least. I couldn't ever have gone back to being a guy. I am so happy to be the woman I am. Peace, happiness and good fucking.

momshornybearmomshornybearabout 2 years ago

Wow one of the bet stories I have read in a while. Great story idea and the descriptive details were fantastic. I kept going back and forth imagining myself as Sean/Shauna, then as Billy, then Shauna, etc. Whoever I was I made a cummy mess three times before the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the pill get down what it was doing did he as a man say Sean get and suck Billy's cock and love to stick it in his ass I know for me I want to give the guy another b****** to see how it is and then turn around and let them stick in my ass and maybe what he wants to make me to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you do a follow up where he realizes he can’t imagine being a guy anymore and wants be a full time girl and tries to figure out how to make that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If there were pills like that, I would buy them by pallet.

4Leather4Leatherabout 2 years ago

Would be one of the first to volunteer for human trials if some offered this pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story can't wait to see what is going to happen. Are they going to play with the toys? Is she going to put on a sexy outfit? Will she wear heels?

After the weekend what will happen?

Hope to find out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. So damn hot!!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 2 years ago

Wow, definitely HOTTT!!! What an incredibly erotic "tail" that stirred my Sissy Psyche into depths seldom reached. Christine wants a pack of the pink pills so she can feel the weight of real breasts in my underwire push--up Bras....Mmmm. This thread has so many avenues you can explore. Chris' secret stash can be utilized by both of them for more "Femme Fun"...you're an incredible Author. Please continue this enticing thread for all of your fans. Crissy will be certain to have some "fresh" VS Thongs for the next chapters....xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By the end of chapter 6, the sequel is already written perfectly for me. I’m definitely not going to be able to forget this story. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Parts 2 & 3

Part 2 - Billy's turn to be a girl.

Part 3 - Billy and Sean both take pink pills and enjoy a girls-only weekend.

Loved this story. Hope you'll add parts 2 & 3.

Thanks

Camguy4funCamguy4funalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that was terrific! I loved everything about this story. So well thought out and written. The sexual tension was palpable! And as other commenters have said...I would take that pill in a heartbeat!

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Makes me wish X-change was a real thing. I'd probably spend too much on it though! 😛

solod369solod369almost 2 years ago

One of the best with gb fetish. Really liked it. Though i prefer mor gb with nc fusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I half expected Billy to fuck Shauna in the ass and finish in Shaun's ass after midnight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG what a story - Shauna after taking the 2nd pill finds out that she cannot turn back and loves her new life as Billy's wife. I want the pills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shauna enjoys the long weekend so much she takes a second pill before the last 24 hour dose is complete. The new couple live happily ever after.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 1 year ago

I've read this story multiple times and play it over in my head as I read it visualizing the two. Love it each time. You have a genre, keep it up. You keep me up.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

Fucking hell I want to be Shauna so bad. I want to live this. You did a great job with this story. So good.

rmac1rmac1over 1 year ago

To be able to take a pill and become female for 24 hrs, fun. Only there had better be someone like Billy around they has the drive to fuck all day and night! Would definitely be up for taking that pill!

Excellent story! Any follow up would definitely be great to read.

Joann57Joann57over 1 year ago

Love your story. So hot and sexy

NeedMySisNeedMySisover 1 year ago

You really nailed the emotions I think I would go through in this situation. Such a hot story. And frankly it feels more realistic in a human sense than most of the stories on this site.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Great character development, especially the tease by delaying Shauna's identity transformation from her physical transformation. Keep writing!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

I sorry to say that I have read each one of your x-change and I am hoping you’ll write many more, because you’re a good erotic author FantasyPron.

I’m no writer but it has to next to impossible for a man to accurately describe all those sensuous sensations a female body feels each and every day, the way that you can. What man would waste their time crossdressing if there really were X-change pills!

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 1 year ago

Amazing story - loved it,

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason11111 months ago

Excellent story! Well written, and easy to get lost in the emotions, feelings, and sensations that you describe so beautifully. I will definitely be checking out your other stories, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was so good and erotic.... You should try to make some normal eroti

Robincd1126Robincd112610 months ago

OMG! I loved it! Well done! We need a pill that does this for real!

HotwifelatinaHotwifelatina6 months ago

This was so hot I want to read about Billy trying the xchange

RedtkoRedtko5 months ago

Not sure how to say this, but OMG. 💋💋💋 that was so hot! As a crossdresser I’d love ❤️ if that 💊 was real. All I could do is imagine being in Shauna’s place. Loved 🥰 the story and the way you wrote it. Such a hot story❣️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My God I love it. I have been playing with my cock n balls since the pill was swallowed. Just wanted to see if there was a good morning butt violation though the second pill was not a disappointment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous