The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It struck me suddenly that I was standing in front of my best friend in a loose tank top and a pair of tight-fitting grey boxer-briefs. I could feel my semi-hard dick pressing into the fabric and I knew Billy could probably make out the outline through the cloth. The thought didn't weird me out as much as I'd have expected. Billy leaned forward a bit. His eyes were glued to me.

"I can't believe I agreed to this. This is fucked up." I popped the pill into my mouth and quickly washed it down before I could lose my nerve.

Nothing happened for several long seconds. Then, I heard Billy's breath catch as I felt the changes start. It was a strange sensation. Almost a pins-and-needles tingle as my body started to pull in on itself and reshape. It happened quickly. I felt myself breathing heavily as the tingling spread through my body. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't quite pleasant either. I immediately wished I hadn't let Billy watch. The whole thing felt too personal. I felt vulnerable and exposed. And I didn't entirely hate the feeling. There was a surge in sensation that left me breathing hard and drove away conscious thought.

I felt my shoulders narrow slightly and my chest felt like it was inflating. I could feel my nipples tightening, becoming more prominent. Looking down, I watched as my tank top stretched out in front of me. My chest became heavier, it was a weird but somehow nice feeling. I tipped forward slightly and caught my balance with a step as my new breasts reached their full size. My tank top was stretched tight across my new tits and glancing down I could see cleavage peeking out. I'm sure I was showing some serious sideboob.

I felt something tickling my shoulders. I reached up and ran my hand through the new length of hair. I felt it brush down between my shoulder blades. My hands moved to my face. My cheeks were smooth now, all trace of my stubble had vanished. The tingling sensation moved lower, into my stomach, then lower still. I glanced over at Billy. He sat transfixed. His mouth was gaping slightly and his eyes were pinned open. The tingling moved lower. I felt my waist narrow slightly and my hips widened. My boxer-briefs pulled tighter across my body. I felt the tingling shift to my ass. My underwear grew tighter still as my ass pushed out, going from flat to round. I looked over my shoulder and saw the curves of a nice new booty. My nice new booty. I reached down and felt its soft firmness. The tingling moved to my legs. I looked down and saw them reshape into a more feminine form. I noticed that the red hairs on my legs seemed to vanish the same way that my facial hair had. I wondered vaguely if it would grow back. If I stayed like this for a while, would I need to shave them? I shook that thought away. I didn't want to stay this way long enough to find out.

The tingling had moved back up, centering behind my pelvis. I felt like I was changing inside. I guess I must have been. Then, with a shock, I realized that the tingling had moved to my cock, which was now fully erect. I felt the fabric stretched tight across it. I knew Billy could see it now. I looked down as the tingling sensation surged and watched with horror as the bulge in my underwear seemed to shrink. Oh fuck. I could feel it getting smaller, shrinking in girth and length, receding. I didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but I really didn't want to see it disappear like this. I could feel my balls pulling up as well, scrotum tightening like I'd jumped into cold water. Panicking a bit, I reached my hand into my boxer-briefs and felt the last of my dick vanish into my new anatomy. My hand felt only my bushy pubic hair. Why didn't that disappear like my face and leg hair? Reaching further, I felt what might have once been the head of my cock, hooded slightly, at the top of a slit that hadn't existed mere moments before. Oh, fuck. That's a clit. That's my clit. I felt the outline of my new pussy. Jesus Christ, I have a pussy. My fingers traced the lips lightly, they were slightly damp. I gasped again as there was a final surge of tingling and a space opened deep inside me. The tingling faded. It was done.

I looked at my reflection in the dark windows. I saw myself standing there in someone else's body: long red hair draped over my shoulders, mouth open, breathing like I'd just run up a steep hill, tits bulging in my tank top, my hand stuffed down the front of boxer-briefs that were clinging to wide hips and thighs. It had worked. I was a woman. And I was hot.

Billy was staring at me. "Sean, that was fucking incredible."

Seeing the look in Billy's eyes started a new tingling sensation, different from the one before, more centered in my crotch. I pulled my hand from my underwear.

"Man, this is weird as fuck." I managed. My voice sounded different. It was a woman's voice. Not quite like my sister's or my mom's. There was still a little of me in it, but softer. More feminine.

"Yeah, how do you feel?"

"Ok, I guess. Different. Very different."

"Well, you look different. Fucking hot, dude--er I guess I can't call you dude anymore?"

I looked down at my new body. Mine for the next twenty-four hours at least. I saw the feminine curves and felt, somehow, more feminine inside too. I started to wonder if the pill might do something to my brain as well as my body.

"No, I guess not," I agreed. "At least not 'till midnight tomorrow."

"Shit, I can't call you Sean either. That'd be too weird. Can I call you... Shauna?" Billy asked.

"I guess so," I saw that his eyes were locked on my chest. "Hey, my eyes are up here, buddy." I pointed to my face. Billy laughed. He managed to tear his eyes away from my tits. My tits...fuck. I have tits.

"Sorry Shauna, your body is banging. I can't believe that worked."

I noticed that he still had a tent peeking up from his lap. The sweatpants did nothing to hide it. I realized that my new body was having a direct effect on him. He likes what he sees. That made me feel odd. Odd, but good. For reasons I decided not to consider too closely, I decided to have some fun with it. Thinking back to the dancing woman on the DVD, I started moving my hips as if I was dancing to a slow beat. Billy's eyes widened.

"What are you do--oh," he trailed off. He leaned forward, watching intently as I continued to dance.

I swayed my hips, and did a little shimmy as I turned around to show my profile. I could see in the reflection of the window behind Billy that my tits and ass made a nice curvy profile. Sideboob peaked out from the tank top. As I moved it almost looked like my nipples might suddenly be visible but they stayed contained. Turning back to him, I leaned forward and cupped my new tits together, causing my cleavage to peek over the top of my tank top. I think an areola may have crept above the fabric. Billy's eyebrows raised. It felt good. My hands on my tits, Billy's eyes on my tits, moving my hips, it all felt good. I rubbed my thighs together sending tingling through my body. Ungh, that feels nice.

Spinning around, I popped my ass out at him and, like the chick from the DVD, looked over my shoulder. I had to flip my hair out of the way to see Billy staring enthralled at me. I spread my legs slightly and reached one hand back to touch my ass cheek. I didn't quite slap it, but I squeezed it a little and felt it jiggle as I released. My other finger traced up my tits and slid into my mouth. I sucked it for a second. Billy's eyes widened even further and I could tell he was hard as a rock. That realization caused more tingling to dance through me. I felt a dampness between my legs. It was a new feeling for me. A good feeling. I winked at Billy and let my finger slip from my mouth slowly. Then I smirked at him, stuck out my tongue, spun around, and flopped sprawling onto the couch.

Billy didn't move for a long moment. Then he burst out clapping.

"Holy shit, du-er-Shauna. That was fucking awesome." He was grinning widely. It made me smile back. I leaned back into the couch and brushed some imaginary dust from my shoulder. Billy's eyes had moved south passing over my tits to my crotch. I could still feel a dampness there. Realizing what he was looking at, I quickly crossed my legs. I could feel my nipples tightening and imagined they must be poking through the thin tank top. The room felt cold, but I had in internal heat that was burning in my chest. And between my legs. I shivered, though not completely from the A/C.

"Are you cold?" Billy asked.

I was hot as fuck, but I didn't dare answer with the truth.

"Yeah, a little bit." My voice startled me again. It didn't sound like me at all. It was higher, softer, breathier -- though that might have been because of the fluttering in my stomach -- it was definitely a woman's voice. It made the whole thing feel suddenly more real. I looked like a woman. I sounded like a woman. I felt like a woman. For the next twenty-four hours, I was a woman. Crossing my arms in front of my tits, I rubbed my upper arms. I had goosebumps.

Billy stood up, a formidable bulge in his sweatpants, and pulled his hoodie over his head. I caught myself staring at his abs as he did so. I might have licked my lips, but I can't be sure. Billy tossed me the hoodie and I pulled it on. It was still warm from his body. It felt nice. It smelled like Billy. That was nice too. I stood slightly to pull the hoodie down. It was big enough to cover my ass and most of my boxer-briefs. That was good. From the feeling between my legs, I imagined there was a damp spot that must have been visible.

Billy sat back down and I found myself staring at his muscular chest and arms. I struggled to bury the thoughts that kept floating up to the surface. Thoughts about what it would feel like to have those arms around me. Is this the weed? That pill must have done something to my head. We sat quietly for a minute. My crossed legs were putting a slight pressure on my crotch. It made me squirm a bit. I liked it. Billy's eyes seemed to take in every movement, every detail. He lounged across from me, shirtless, just watching me looking at him. The air was thick with tension. I realized I was breathing shallow and fast.

"I'm, um, gonna go pee," I said getting to my feet. Billy said nothing. He watched me as I walked around the couch and down the hall to the bathroom. I felt his eyes watching my legs and ass as my hips moved. I tried to walk normally, but I might have put just a little a bit more sway in my step.

I shut the bathroom door behind me, locked it, and leaned against it with a sigh. Holy shit. I stood there for a while just breathing deeply. Trying to calm down. I could see my new self in the mirror. My hair was disheveled, a red mane framing a pretty, round face. It still looked like me -- a bit -- maybe a bit more like my sister. If my sister had a sister, that sister would be me. I giggled. I cupped my tits and felt their weight. I didn't know how big they were, but they more than filled my hands. I'd guess a C-cup, but I really had no idea how bra sizing worked. I bet they looked great though. I lifted the hoodie with both hands. The boobs -- my boobs -- dropped free. The flop was a little uncomfortable, but my tits were nice. Round and fully shaped, sagging just a bit with the weight. Pert nipples poked out from large areola. I touched one with a finger, and it sent an electric jolt through me. Straight to my pussy. Oh, wow. What was that? Fuck that felt nice. Suddenly nervous, I pulled the hoodie back down.

I turned slightly and lifted the back of the hoodie. My ass looked nice and round in the mirror. A bit of a booty for sure. I still had some extra cushion on my tummy too. I was a chubby as a guy and apparently a bit fluffy as a girl. I looked damn good though. I'd have hit on me. Hell, I'd have fucked me and considered myself pretty damn fortunate to do it. I realized that I actually did have to pee, so I lifted the toilet lid and seat and slid my boxer briefs down. I could smell my arousal. Looking down I could see that the pill had left my red pubes intact. Behold the burning bush. I wondered how the pill made my face and leg hair vanish but not my pubes. I reached up under the hoodie to feel that my armpits were also hairless. How the fuck does that work? Running my hands through my bush, I realized I kind of liked how it looked. I'd always appreciated a fire crotch. Needs some trimming around the edges -- maybe a landing strip...what the fuck am I thinking?

I traced my fingers further down and I could feel the damp slit between my legs. My fingers came away wet. I looked at the crotch of my boxer-briefs. There was a dark, wet spot. A pretty big one. I shimmied them down my legs and looked at the crotch from the outside. The spot was definitely visible. Fuck. Billy had to have seen that. The thought didn't bother me as much as I thought it should have. In fact, it kind of thrilled me a little. I wiped my sticky fingers off on the boxer-briefs and tossed them aside. I went to sit down and the cold porcelain touched my legs. I caught myself with a start, almost knocking a candle off the back of the toilet. I stood up, put the seat down, and sat down again to pee. When I was done, I wiped carefully and gently and flushed.

Standing up, I looked at the underwear on the floor, the damp crotch. Oh, those aren't going to be comfortable. A thought occurred to me: I didn't need underwear at all. Billy's hoodie was long enough to cover my bits. My underwear had gone down to mid-thigh but had barely peeked out under the hoodie. I could just make sure to sit carefully, and Billy would never know. It'd be a cheap thrill.

This whole experience was already super weird so I decided to lean into it. Looking in the mirror, I raised my arms over my head and the bottom of the hoodie just barely hinted at the bottom curve of my ass. My crotch stayed hidden. I can make this work. I tucked the underwear into the front pocket of the hoodie, washed my hands, took a deep breath, and went back to the living room. Butterflies were flittering in my stomach at the thought of what I was doing.

Billy shifted in his chair as I entered the room. I thought I saw him pull his hand from his pants. If I didn't know any better, I'd have said he'd been playing with himself. That wouldn't make sense though. Sure, I was now a hot, nearly-naked redhead, but I was still his friend. He'd watched me change from a guy to a girl right in front of him just a few minutes ago. He still seemed to have a bit of a hard-on but it was a bit hard to tell. It could be a stoner-boner. Plus, just seeing a hot chick dancing like I had would be enough to get either of us hard. That didn't mean he'd been touching himself. Though it was pretty exciting to think that he might have been. I felt a throbbing heat deep in my groin at the thought of Billy getting off over me.

I pushed that thought aside and sat carefully on the couch and crossed my legs as artfully as I could. The hoodie slid up my legs a bit, but stopped before revealing my secrets. Knowing I was naked under the hoodie thrilled me more than I expected. I could feel a tingling pressure between my legs. It was similar to the feeling I'd get when I was horny as a guy but it was also different. More of a longing. Inside me. I felt a throbbing, aching emptiness that needed to be filled. Billy's eyes moved up my legs while mine lingered on his arms. I'd never noticed how strong his arms really looked or how big his hands were. The tingling got stronger. I felt myself oozing arousal. My inner thighs were damp and sticky. I was suddenly concerned it might end up on the couch. Maybe this no underwear thing was a bad idea. I squirmed a bit and tugged the bottom of the hoodie down a little more. Finally, I broke the silence.

"I almost fell into the toilet," I said quietly. My voice sounded loud in the room. We both stared at each other as my words settled. Then we burst out with sputtering laughter. We laughed hysterically for a few minutes. We started to calm down, but then we made eye contact and it all started over. Finally, wiping tears from my eyes, I was able to catch my breath. After the giggles had settled, the same electric tension descended again. The air felt thick between us. I could feel Billy's eyes on me like they were lasers. I let my eyes trace the definition of his muscles because it was the only way to keep from staring at his crotch. I didn't think he still had a hard-on, but the grey pants seemed to outline his dick anyway.

"I'm, uh, I'm pretty stoned, I think. I'm gonna go to bed." I said, tearing my eyes away from him.

"Me too."

We stood up and Billy gestured for me to lead the way upstairs. I turned and started up. I imagined I could feel his eyes on my legs and ass as I went up. He was several steps behind me. We didn't say anything. The silence seemed to pulse in time with the throbbing in my pussy. I walked down the hall and stopped in front of my door. What if he asks for his hoodie back? I realized suddenly that I couldn't give it to him without revealing my bare bottom half. He stood waiting. He was an arms-length away but it felt like he was standing closer than he normally would have. I could have reached out a finger and stroked his shoulder, his chest, his abs. I could have reached a hand out lower to cup his...

"Alright, g'night. I'll see you in the morning," I said, and prayed he wouldn't ask for his hoodie back. Billy just looked at me. He smiled. I had never noticed how nice that smile was. It sent waves of heat through me.

"'Night Shauna," he said. He walked to his room without looking back. I followed him with my eyes, taking in his broad back and shoulders. His ass looked firm.

Fuck me. I trembled at the thought.

I closed the door and flopped face first onto the bed. Drained but also wired, I lay quietly for a while before I had the energy to move. Eventually, I pulled off the hoodie and tank top and tossed them to the floor. I laid naked on the bed thinking about what had happened. Thinking about Billy's eyes on me. His body. His body on mine. No, not that. I pushed the thought away and rolled onto my back. The thought returned almost immediately. My hands started to move across my breasts sending pleasant tingles through me. Stop it. I rolled back onto my stomach. I could feel my pussy not quite pressing into the mattress. I moved my hips a little. That felt... I moved them a bit more. The angle wasn't right. Maybe just a bit... It didn't quite work. I pushed a pillow down and slipped a leg over it. Better. Moving my hips again, grinding them into the pillow. Oh, God. That's the spot. Electric shocks fired through me. I'd never felt anything like it. It felt so damn good. But I could tell, somehow, that it wouldn't be enough. My body was trembling as my ass clenched and my hips writhed, rhythmically humping the pillow. I moaned, then tried to stifle it. I couldn't stop myself so I buried my face in another pillow and moaned again.

Footsteps in the hall. I was sure I heard them. A sound that might have been a door closing carefully. Billy heard me. I froze and listened. All I could hear was my own heavy panting and my heartbeat throbbing in my ears. Ok, maybe it was nothing but I can't keep doing this. I rolled onto my back, slid under the sheets and pulled a pillow over my head and tried force myself to sleep.

Sunlight streaming through the window finally woke me up around ten in the morning. I extracted myself from the tangled sheets and stood up stretching. I saw myself in the wall mirror and jumped a bit. Somehow, I'd forgotten the night before and seeing my refection sent memories crashing back. Holy shit, I guess this is real. For the next few hours at least. Now that Billy wasn't waiting for me in the living room, I took time to appreciate the effects of that pill. I was gorgeous, if I do say so myself.