The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hair, mussed from sleep, was a little longer than shoulder-length. I brushed my hands through it and eventually got it somewhat in order. I decided I didn't want to wear any of the clothes from my bag, if they would even fit. The fact that Billy hadn't asked for the hoodie back last night made me feel confident he wouldn't mind me wearing it a little longer. I pulled the hoodie back on and decided to do a more thorough mirror test. After watching myself moving into different positions, I felt pretty confident about two things. First, I was fucking sexy, and second, that the hoodie wouldn't reveal anything unless I literally bent over in front of Billy. That thought sent a little thrill through me and I pushed it away quickly -- I was getting a lot of practice pushing thoughts away -- and stepped into the hall. As soon as I left my room, I could smell bacon frying and hear noises from the kitchen. I hurried to the stairs.

About halfway down I realized I'd made a mistake. The stairs were glass. Transparent. Billy would absolutely be able to see my pussy if he looked up while I was on them. He came up after me last night. How far behind me was he? I couldn't quite remember clearly. Did he see anything? I wasn't sure if the thought was embarrassing or exciting. Maybe a bit of both. My heart was beating a bit faster as I decided not to go back for more clothes. I'll just be careful. I didn't see Billy anywhere in the living room so I continued downstairs and followed the delicious aroma into the kitchen.

Billy was making omelets and bacon. There was a pitcher of orange juice on the counter with plates and glasses. He was focused on the stove and didn't seem to have noticed me. I poured myself a glass of OJ and sipped it. I coughed as I realized it wasn't just OJ. Billy had made a pitcher of mimosas. He heard me coughing and looked over his shoulder with a grin. My tummy fluttered again. I must be hungry.

"Morning Shauna," he said before turning back to flip the omelet. "Sleep ok?"

"I think so," I said, sipping my drink. "Waking up like this was weird though, not gonna lie."

"Yeah, it is pretty weird. Fucking cool though," Billy loaded an omelet and bacon on a plate and passed it to me. "You're mad hot. That pill really does work miracles."

"Fuck you," I laughed.

He made himself an omelet and we sat at the counter eating and sipping mimosas and joking a bit. I expected it to feel awkward, now that I was a woman, but it felt like old times. Well, except that Billy occasionally glanced at my legs (neatly crossed, with the hoodie pulled down, thank you very much) and sometimes I thought I caught him wearing an expression I couldn't quite identify. He didn't say anything about me still wearing his hoodie.

When we'd finished breakfast, and about half the pitcher, Billy checked the weather on his phone and saw it was going to be sunny and hot all day. He suggested we hang out by the pool. My head was buzzing with the booze, so it took me second to realize the problem.

"Sure, but...um..." I gestured at my new body. "I didn't bring the right kind of suit."

"Oh, no problem. I'm sure my cousin has something in his closet that'll work."

I thought about the clothes I'd seen in Chris' closet. For some reason my mind kept returning to the lingerie. Lacy, silky, sexy. There had been bathing suits there too. I was pretty sure about that. My mind also drifted towards the box and its contents but I forced myself to focus on clothing.

"Right, I'll see if I can find something." I shifted and stood up carefully. Billy's eyes were glued to my legs as I did it. The hoodie only rode up a little bit. It looked for a moment like my new puss might end up on display but nothing showed. Billy tore his eyes away. I was pretty sure he hadn't noticed me watching him watching me.

"I'll...uh...refill the pitcher and meet you by the pool." Billy started digging in the fridge for more champagne and OJ. I noticed the dampness between my legs was back as I headed back upstairs. And my nipples were definitely hard. I stripped the hoodie off as soon as the door to Chris' room was shut behind me. With an effort of will I managed to ignore the box that was still lying open on the floor by the bed and made my way to the closet.

Returning to the closet as a woman was a new experience. I found myself moving through the clothes, picturing how they would fit on me. What parts of me they would accentuate. What wouldn't work with my body. I couldn't quite tell if Chris and I were the same size as women, a lot of things in the closet seemed like they wouldn't fit. I found myself holding the same lacy negligee I'd found yesterday. I imagined what it would look like on me. What it would feel like. How the neckline would frame my tits. How it the lacy fabric would brush my hips. I hung it back up quickly and tried to focus on finding Chris' selection of bathing suits.

The first suit I found was a no-go. It was a tiny red thong bikini with a tiny bra that looked like it might barely cover my nipples. Not happening. No chance I'd wear that in front of Billy. I wasn't sure if that was because it was too revealing or because I didn't think it would look good on me. The next one would work though. It had significantly more coverage than the red one, though that wasn't very difficult, but more importantly it looked like it would fit me. It was green with a gold trim. The top had ample coverage and the strings looked like they would support my new breasts. The bottoms were bikini-style, with ties at the sides, they looked like they'd fit my booty. It was a little daring, but I didn't think it would send the wrong message to walk out in it. Of course, I wasn't sure what the right message was, exactly. There were a few more suits but I decided I'd seen enough. I wanted to get out of the closet.

It took a bit of fumbling to get the suit on. I wasn't used to tying a top on while trying to keep my tits in the cups. The top was a bit small, evidentially Chris' tits were smaller than mine, and my nipples kept trying to peek out over the cups. I eventually got the top adjusted right and tied on the bottoms on with loopy bows. I'm not sure why I didn't bother to double knot the ties. I certainly wasn't hoping they'd come loose. I probably just didn't want to have to untie double knots after they had soaked in the pool. Yeah. That must have been it.

I stepped in front of the mirror and smiled at what I saw. The suit fit, and it looked good on me. My tits looked in danger of spilling out, but I jumped in place few times and they stayed put. The bottoms left just enough of my ass cheeks visible to be exciting without being trashy. I was glad to see that the bottoms also covered my bush; I didn't think I could handle trimming my pubes. The green and gold suit complimented my hair, which I brushed out a bit using a hairbrush in Chris' bathroom. I found a hair tie in one of the drawers and, after a bit of a struggle, managed to get my hair into a workable ponytail. I threw a wink at the sexy lady in the mirror and, without glancing at the box or its alluring contents, made my way out to the pool.

Unsurprisingly, Billy had gotten there first. He was setting a fresh pitcher of mimosas on one of the tables. He hadn't noticed me and I took advantage of that to watch him unobserved. He was wearing blue swim trunks that hung off his hips and showed off his legs and butt, toned from years of basketball and weightlifting. The trunks were baggy and loose, but they seemed to cling to all the right places. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I watched the muscles in his back and shoulders move as he shifted a lounger closer to the table. I felt suddenly hot, and not just from the sun. Billy smiled when he noticed me and nodded to one of the loungers.

"Figured we could catch some rays while we start day drinking." He waved his hand to a pile of towels. I saw that he'd already spread a few on his lounger. I could feel his eyes on me as I bent over to grab a towel. I may have kept my legs straight and pushed my ass out a bit more than needed, I won't deny that. I spread the towels on the lounger and flopped onto it with a sigh.

"Beautiful," I said, leaning over to pour myself a drink.

"Definitely," Billy said. I could feel his eyes on me.

He waited till I finished sipping my drink then tossed me a bottle of sunscreen. I fumbled the catch but managed to keep it from hitting the ground. Billy's chuckle trailed off. I wondered why until I realized that by catching the bottle near the ground, I was now leaning half off the lounger and he could look directly down my top. I followed his gaze and saw that my cleavage was, well, spectacular. Neither of us spoke. I leaned back into the lounger and opened the bottle.

I don't know if Billy watched as I squirted the goopy sunscreen along my legs, but I assumed he did. And I suspected the was thinking about some other goopy substance squirting out onto me. Moving with exaggerated carelessness, I began rubbing the lotion up and down my legs. My hands moved slowly, caressing my skin, along my thighs and calves. Lifting my leg straight and high, I rubbed lotion into the backs of my legs. Moving up to the edge of my bikini, I let my hands in between my thighs, ensuring an even coating. I focused along the edge of the suit, to make sure I didn't miss a spot. I swear I could hear Billy's breathing, but it might have been the sound of my own breath. My heart was definitely thumping as I finished with my legs.

Holding the bottle upside down, I squirted more lotion onto my chest, slowly letting drops splash down between my tits. I didn't need to look to know that Billy was staring and I didn't need to guess what he was thinking. Using the same deliberate motions, I rubbed the lotion into the skin on my chest, between my soft tits, across my tummy, and down my arms. When I was done, I flipped over onto my stomach, taking care to move so that Billy got an eyeful of my new, sexy body. Once on my stomach, I tossed the bottle back to Billy with a casual, no-look backhand.

"Do my back?" I asked.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Billy snag the bottle from the air with one hand. He didn't take his eyes off me. He didn't say anything. I refused to look over at him. I closed my eyes and just waited. After what seemed like minutes, though must have only been a few seconds, I felt the lounger shift as Billy sat on the edge by me. I could feel his hip nearly brushing mine. My heart was thumping faster and faster. Drops of lotion landed on my back as Billy squeezed the bottle. I held my breath waiting for what would come next.

His hand touched my lower back, between the string of my top and my briefs, lightly at first, then more firmly. His skin felt warmer than I expected, even in the heat of the sun. It started to move across my back in slow circles. My breath caught high in my chest. The hand moved along my sides trailing its heat. Then it moved lower, towards my ass. I felt his fingers brush the edge of my briefs. My heart pounded as I wondered if he would slip his hand under them. I realized I wanted him to. I squirmed subtly, trying to entice him to slide under my suit.

He didn't.

Somehow that made it hotter.

Instead, his hand moved up my back. I wondered if he could hear my breathing, which was short and heavy. I felt his fingers brush the sides of my suit top, slip under the strings to coat the part of my back they covered. His hand moved up, caressing my shoulders and neck. Massaging slightly. The throbbing heat had moved from my back deep into the center of my body. From there I felt tendrils of heat spreading inside of me. My breath was fast and my skin was tingling. I could feel that familiar dampness between my legs. Then his hand was gone.

"All set," Billy said as he shifted back to his lounger. I pouted. Then I almost choked on my mimosa when he said, oh so casually, "will you do me?"

He was holding out the bottle of sunscreen, smirking as I coughed and sputtered.

"Gak. Choked on...wrong pipe," I saw his smirk twist a bit at that. "Sure."

He put the bottle on the table and flipped over face down, waiting for me. He looked a bit smug. Lying there with his eyes closed, head pillowed on his arms, smirking. I figured I could fuck him -- I mean fuck with him -- a bit. I grabbed the bottle and stood over him. There wasn't too much room for me on the lounger, but I figured there was enough for what I had planned. I felt a smirk of my own spread across my face.

I straddled him. Just swung a leg over him, sat my ass right on his and gripped his hips with my thighs. My calves pressed against his legs. He gave a start and tried to press himself up to look back at me but I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down.

"Down boy," I said. "This way I can reach your whole back." Then I popped open the sunscreen and drizzled it down his back. My body rose and fell slightly with Billy's breath. It was steady, maybe a little faster than normal. I reached out, then hesitated before I pressed my hands to his back and began to rub the lotion in. His skin was smooth and his muscles felt solid under my hands. I liked the feeling. I rocked a bit forward and back as I rubbed the lotion up and down him. I felt my hips rocking on him. That felt good too. I ran my hands up his neck, down his traps and lats. Along his sides -- he trembled a bit at that -- then I leaned back a bit and ran my hands along the waistband of his trunks. I think I noticed a change in his breathing at that. I know I noticed a change in mine. Once all the lotion was rubbed in, I jumped off him.

He whined cartoonishly and made a sad face at me.

"Sorry, you're done." I laughed and turned away quickly so he wouldn't see my face. Or my nipples that were pressing through the fabric of my suit. I poured us fresh drinks and we sat on the loungers without speaking. Well, I sat reclined. Billy stayed lying face down for a while, with the mimosa on the ground in front of him. I didn't need to wonder why. I was sure my little game had gotten him harder than Chinese algebra. I lay back enjoying the sun and the tension that had settled over the patio. It felt a little electric, like there was a subtle hum in the air. I was especially aware of every move that Billy made, and I suspect the same was true for him. It was exciting, and did nothing to reduce the throbbing ache that had settled into my body, or the tingling pressure that I felt between my legs. The mimosas were having an effect as well. I was feeling pretty good, soaking up the sun, when Billy turned to me.

"So, uh, Shauna. What are you going to do about tan lines?"

I looked at him confused.

"You're going to have tan lines from the bikini top, right?" He said gesturing at my chest. "When the pill wears off, won't it look weird for you to have bikini top tan lines on your chest?"

Oh shit. I hadn't even thought about that. I thought for a moment. I figured I could live with a cotton-tail. Tan lines on my ass and crotch would be covered by shorts or bathing suits, and to be honest, I figured with my luck I wasn't going to be getting laid anytime soon so I wouldn't have to explain them. But I wouldn't be able to avoid taking my shirt off in front of someone at some point. Between the beach and someone at home seeing me come out of the shower, they'd be sure to see the strange tan lines. Even if I tanned, it would still be uneven and obviously look like a bikini top. How could I explain this? What the fuck are people going to think? Then the solution hit me. It was obvious.

I reached back and untied the strings holding my top on. Billy's jaw dropped. I held the top across my tits with one hand. Then, and it must have been the alcohol, I winked at Billy and tossed the top at him. It hit him square in the face. He didn't move. I laughed at him and reached for the suntan lotion before laying back down. I think Billy was frozen in place as I rubbed the lotion carefully across my tits, making sure to cover the nipples carefully. Don't want those to burn. They hardened a bit under the attention.

"You still there, Billy?" I asked with a giggle. Damn, even my giggle is sexy.

"Yeah. Jesus. Shauna, you're fucking hot." Billy gasped. I giggled again. We lay back down. The tension was higher now. That hum felt louder. My body was thrumming along with it. Neither of us said anything. I was pretty sure I caught Billy sneaking glances at my tits. I don't think he caught me sneaking glances at his ass though. Or his arms. Or, when he eventually rolled over, his abs. His body glistened a bit with sunscreen and sweat. He lay on his back for a bit, soaking in sun, before he stood up. I was a bit disappointed not to see a tent sticking up in his bathing suit. But after a moment of secretly evaluating his bulge, I was a bit less disappointed. I was pretty sure he was packing.

"Getting kinda hot. Want to jump in the pool?" He looked at me. I was impressed that he kept his eyes on my face rather than the rest of me.

"That sounds good." I stood up and stepped over to the edge of the pool to test the temperature. Suddenly, I felt strong hands grip my hips and lift me up. Billy had scooped me into the air and tossed me squealing into the deep end. God, he's strong. His hands had been gentle, but irresistible. He'd lifted me like I was weightless. Then I hit the cold water with splash.

I broke the surface to see Billy laughing. I wiped water off my face and shouted at him.

"You dick. I wasn't going to get my hair wet." Then I started laughing when I realized what I'd said. It was something my sister had shouted at me the many times I'd dunked her or splashed her. This pill was something else. I was even starting to think like a girl.

My thoughts were interrupted as I saw Billy flying through the air like a cannonball. He landed two feet away, splashing me completely. I tried to dunk him when he surfaced, and he let me. For a second. Then he lifted me up again and tossed me. I could feel his strength. The fluttering in my tummy was back, and the cold water hadn't done anything to cool the heat between my legs. My nipples were rock hard in the cold water. Billy couldn't have missed that. Once my feet were back under me, I splashed Billy with both hands. He dove under the water and swam beneath me. I scrambled to get away but he was too quick. He ducked between my knees and stood up. I was sitting on his shoulders as we burst up from the water. I felt like a toy. A plaything. I liked how that felt.

Billy looked up at me, I could see his face peering up past my tits. It was a weird view to look down and see my friend's face upside down past a pair of tits.

"You getting hungry?"

"A little bit," I said. "Want to order a pizza?

He let me down and we both swam over to the wall. I watched Billy's arms and ass as he hoisted himself out smoothly. Then I did the same, a little less smoothly. Billy watched the water dripping off my tits as I came out of the pool. I felt my bottoms pulling down a bit as I came out of the water. He might have seen a bit of my ass crack before I fixed them. He headed towards the house and tossed me a towel as he went into the house to get his phone and place the order. It struck me that neither one of us had brought our phones out with us, and I hadn't noticed their absence till now. That might be the strangest thing about this whole experience, I thought as I toweled dry. I decided against putting the wet top back on, and just wrapped the towel around me. I used another towel to dry my hair as I went into the house.

"Pizza in thirty minutes," Billy shouted from upstairs as I walked into the living room. I followed Billy's voice upstairs. I could hear the shower in his room start running so I figured he was washing off the pool and the sunscreen. That seemed like a good idea. I hung the bathing suit to dry and started the shower. Heat from the water seeped into me and I sighed. I let the water run over me, washing off the pool. There was body wash in the shower, so I started to soap my curves. After the first few moments, I realized I wasn't really trying to get clean at all.