The Looking Glass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita and Ryan fucked for another hour before they both lay on the dusty floor.

With her breath still racing from her sexual encounter, she struggled to say "Ryan this has to stay just between us. Your mother can never find out."

Ryan asked Rita to clarify what she was asking of him. "Are you referring to the two of us fucking? Or are you talking about the fact that you fucked dad?"

"Both." Quickly came out of her mouth.

Ryan thought for a minute about his aunt's request and then dropped the bomb on her. He told how he had been fucking his mom, and how that looking glass had brought them together. Just as it had helped with mom, the mirror had released her inhibitions so the reflected Rita could fuck her brother and present day Rita could enjoy herself with him.

Rita was at a loss for words. Never did she imagine Lisa fucking her own son but found herself getting excited over the idea of what had happened between them.

"So you see, aunty. I think incest runs in the family. I would have to say I got it from dad, from what I saw."

Rita filled in what the mirror hadn't shown them and explained how she and her brother started messing around sexually one night when they both got a little tipsy from some booze they stole from their father.

It seemed harmless at the time. In the beginning it consisted of some light petting and feeling one another's genitals. However, over time it grew into masturbating one another and then finally to the reflection they saw in the looking glass.

"I swear, Ryan. That was the one and only time it happened. Your dad met your mom after that night, and well, you came into the picture soon after."

"If it's not too personal, why didn't you ever get married?"

"That's another story," Rita answered. "After your dad, I also found out I liked girls. I didn't know that until a very close friend of mine introduced me to it, and now I find I enjoy it better than a male penis."

"Oh, Aunty you're such a naughty woman. Does mom know about your preference towards the female gender?"

"I never told her so. I just assumed everyone knew."

"I don't think mom is aware you prefer lesbian sex. I think she would be uncomfortable having you share her bed if she knew."

"Oh... I had better not tell her then. I would hate to upset her over that."

"Then again, mom might like it and then maybe we could have a nice three-way," Ryan said jokingly.

"In your dreams, horn-dog. I swear. All guys are the same. Hear about a lesbian and you try to get into the mix."

"Technically, you're bi-sexual, aunty. It was my dick that just fucked you, not some dildo strapped to a woman."

"Okay, I guess you're right about that. But I'm still going to have to say 'no' to your suggestion, joke or not."

Ryan let her have the last say on the matter, but his wicked thoughts already devised another plan. Ryan and Rita finally sat up and redressed as they left the attic just before Lisa walked in the door.

"So did Ryan treat you to a nice dinner?"

"Umm? Oh... Well, no we got carried away looking for the other photo albums, and time just flew by," Rita said as Lisa looked puzzled by her answer.

"What other albums? I have them all right here," Lisa said as she walked over to the table by the couch and pulled out the missing pictures. Rita turned towards Ryan and gave him a quick glance, and he knew he had been caught in his little fib, but his aunt turned back to Lisa and just said "Oh... I could swear I checked there before. I must have overlooked that spot."

Lisa had a funny look about her but suggested they go and get something to eat since she was famished herself, and both Rita and Ryan wholeheartedly agreed.

Everyone enjoyed their meal as Lisa chose a fine restaurant that she and her husband used to frequent. Afterwards, Lisa and Rita talked and laughed over a couple bottles of red wine. Ryan didn't partake in the drinking since he was the driver for the evening. He had another reason; to make sure they both were quite tipsy before they returned home.

By the time they arrived home, it was obvious to him both women were drunk, as Lisa slurred her words as she said she was calling it a night. Rita felt the same and staggered behind her. Ryan followed suit and made his way to his own room.

Ryan lay awake in his bed until 3 o'clock in the morning, when he quietly slipped out of his bedroom, and tiptoed to his mother's.

As stealthily as possible, he entered the bedroom and heard both women snoring softly as they deeply slept.

Slowly, Ryan eased the covers off his mother's sleeping figure until her bare thighs were exposed to his spying eyes. His mother had worn a white nightshirt to bed, and light as a feather Ryan leisurely eased it up her body until her small white panties were revealed. Carefully, he pinched the sheer panties in his fingers and inched them down her motionless body.

Finally, after what seem like hours had passed, the tiny garment was maneuvered from her. Cautiously Ryan spread her legs wide while he ever so slowly lowered his head down between them.

Ryan could smell her sweet musk as his tongue lightly flicked across her folds and caused her body to twitch. Again, he flicked his tongue and another twitch followed by a light muffled moan. Ryan continued to lightly tease the outer part of his mother's pussy lips until her body began to sexually respond. And in her sleep, her hips started to push up and meet his tongue as it wisped across her folds.

Ryan heard his mom's light whimpers grow louder as her juices began to flow and sank his tongue into her snatch.

"Oh..." was heard from his sleeping mother as her ass rose from the bed.

Ryan flicked his tongue quickly over her hard clit as he inserted three digits into her sex canal.

Lisa moaned and bucked until she finally woke to her upcoming climax. Her pussy tingled as the tongue and fingers sent continuous waves of sexual pleasure though her as she struggled to comprehend what was taking place.

Now wide awake Lisa realized her ex-sister-in-law was still lying next to her and desperately tried to push her son's probing mouth away from her excited pussy but her orgasm hit and all she could do was grasp his head and pull him tight to her as her body quaked as she muffled her grunts and moans.

It was impossible for her to control her hips as they quivered and all her thrashing around had stirred Rita, but she couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Lisa, that the hell are you doing?!" Rita said as she quickly sat up in shock, watching Lisa hold her son tightly to her kitty.

"Oh... Rita... I'm so... Sorrry!!!" Lisa pleaded as she orgasmed again.

Ryan never gave his mother a chance to recover as her body jittered from her climax, and quickly sat on his knees between her spread legs as he threw them over his shoulders and shoved his stiff member in her wet snatch.

"Ryan!!!" Lisa yelled as his cock pushed deeper inside her.

"Shhh... It's okay, mom, aunty already knows," he said as he thrust his dick harder. "I told her today after I fucked her in the attic."

"No... How?... Oh God!" Lisa whimpered as she turned and looked at Rita.

Minutes later Ryan felt his mother's body become more relaxed as it accepted the pounding it was getting, and he moved closer to his mothers face with her legs still dangling over his shoulders, bending her body in half. Her pussy was much higher now, causing his cock to sink deeper than it had ever gone before.

"Oh... Ugh... Oh... Oh, God!" He heard her cry as he fucked her wildly.

As Ryan fucked his mother wickedly, he glanced at his aunt and saw her hand was planted firmly between her legs. He readjusted his posture and went back to resting on his knees as he reached for his aunt's hand. Ryan grasped her wrist and coaxed her arm towards his mother. His aunt pulled back as she became aware of the spot her hand was going, but Ryan just pulled harder until her fingers were touching his mother's mound.

"That's it, aunty. You know you wanted to touch it. Now's your chance. Rub her. Make mom cum again," Ryan said as he moved her hand across his mother's clit.

"Rrrrita!!!" Lisa squealed as the fingers stimulated her beaver.

"She's close, aunty. I can feel it. Her pussy is squeezing my cock like a vise!"

Ryan let his aunt's wrist go when he felt her fingers moving feverishly on their own, and his mother's body once again thrashed about when she screamed "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Again!!!"

Once more, as his mother climaxed, Ryan made another bold move and coaxed his aunt's entire body towards him while he pulled his pecker out and quickly said. "Eat mom. Taste her juices."

Lisa was panting loudly, and in her blissful state couldn't stop Rita when her mouth latched on to her snatch.

"Ohhh!!!! Nnnoo!!! Please... This... This... Ohh God..." Lisa whimpered as Rita skillfully worked her lesbian magic on her. Her pussy had at no time felt the touch of a woman's tongue, and it stimulated her like never before. She no longer struggled as Rita's explored her sacred area. Her body and mind had become lost in the twisted lust and only wanted to feel the wonderful bliss that was fast approaching.

Lisa grasped the head between her legs and ground it tight to her mound and bellowed "Yes... Oh yes, Rita. Oh don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm so close."

Ryan stroked his hard member in his hand as he moved his body behind his aunt. He took hold of her waist and moved her body up until she was bent over kneeing between his mother's thrashing body.

The site of his aunt's firm tight ass raised high in the air was so inviting to him that he didn't even think twice when he lined his solid stick directly at her little brown hole. And it wasn't until he heard her scream and raise up quickly that he realized her ass had never been taken before.

His aunt reached back with her hands and tried to push him away from going any deeper inside her virgin ass and squealed "No Ryan. Not there. It's too big." But her words had no effect, and felt him thrust harder and send more of his girth into her tiny hole.

Ryan pushed his aunt forward and guided her head back to his mother's pussy as he sank the entire length of his dick into her.

"Shhh, aunty. It's done. I'm in. Eat mom," he said as he pulled back and pushed forward until her little hole wasn't tight anymore.

As Ryan fucked his aunt's arse he could hear muffled whimpers coming from her as his mom ground her snatch across her face, and as he felt his cum rushing up his shaft, he pulled out of her ass and pushed into her pussy, and felt her cunt grip his girth as he slipped all the way in and quickened his pace, her moans growing louder and louder.

It was seconds later that all three grunted, moaned, and groaned as they climaxed in unison. The deep breaths and pants filled the room as they crashed together, with arms over asses and tits across faces.

Ryan never considered the consequences of his deed and wasn't prepared when he heard his mom hastily get out of bed, dress and leave without saying a word. He just thought she was getting ready for the day.

However, as he rose and went into his own room to change, she barged in and angrily said "I can't believe you did that, Ryan!"

"But mom, I..."

"Stop right there, mister! I'm not finished talking," Lisa continued. "How in the hell could you treat me like a piece of meat? This is how you show me you love me?"

Again, Ryan tried to plead his case, but his mother's eyes filled with tears, and she said "Things will never be the same between us," as she stormed out of his room.

Ryan felt his heart sink when he realized what he'd done. His horny dark side had broken his mother's heart and could see no way to fix it.

But he had to try and with his pants half on, he raced out to catch his mom and stopped her before she made the staircase.

"Please, mom! Please... I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I just..."

Again, Lisa spoke up and said "You just what, Ryan? You felt that since I had sex with you, everyone should bow to your sexual perversions?!"

"Mom, please. It's hard for me to explain why I..."

"No! Stop! I don't want to hear your explanation, because there was no excuse for your aunt to join in with your little manipulation last night! However, I'll have a talk with her about that when I get home from work. Until then, I want you to start looking for some other place to live. You're an adult now. I don't want you living here anymore."

Ryan couldn't stop her, and even after he made several attempt to plead his case, she walked out of the house without saying another word.

Ryan turned his drooped head around and saw his aunt standing behind him.

"I see your mom is a little upset."

"Um... Yeah I never saw her like this. I really fucked things up."

"I think we all went a little too far last night," Rita said as she put her arms around her nephew and cuddled his head into her bosom.

"I think it would be best if we just give her time to think for a while. I'm sure she'll calm down, and we can all discuss what happens next."

"I don't know about that, aunty. She told me to find another place to live."

"Shhh... Sweetie, your mom's just very upset with both of us. I'll call her later and reason with her. Just go to work and I'll see you tonight."

Ryan kissed his aunt (on her cheek, this time), gave her a big hug and said "Thank you, aunty."

Ryan went to work and on his break called Kevin to tell him how he fucked everything up. But he answered the phone panting when Ryan asked "Hey you got a minute?" Kevin replied "Ahhh... Ahhh... No it's... Ugh... Not a good time right now."

In the background, Ryan could hear the sounds of slurping and quickly put together what was happening. However, before he could say "Talk to you later" he heard Liz ask who was on the phone.

"Oh... It's Ryan... Oh shit, mom."

Ryan heard the phone shuffle and then heard Liz say "Ryan dear. I've been hoping to hear from you and your mother again. Can you please hold for a moment?"

Ryan heard Liz pull the phone away and say "Honey, down lower. Yes, that's it. Right there. Oh yes." She then said. "Sorry about that. Kevin is just licking my pussy while you and I talk."

Ryan was shocked by how aggressive Liz seemed but quickly put it aside as he told her what he did and the predicament he now faced.

"I know I screwed up, Liz, but I want to make this right by mom, somehow."

"Hmmm... Yes you did, Ryan. Your dear mother gave you all her love and affection, and you betrayed that by fucking another woman in her absence. And then you degraded her the way you did last night with your aunt. I think you've been a very bad boy. Oh... please hold on again. Kevin is going to make me cum," Liz said as Ryan heard her moan and grunt.

"Sorry for that. Let me call you back after I finish with my son, and I'll see if I can offer some assistance in your matter."

Ryan hung up and went back to work. An hour before his shift ended his cell rang. It was his mother letting him know that his aunt and Liz had called her and after long discussions with each of them, she came to a conclusion. Lisa told him that his aunt would not be there when he got home. Liz suggested another session at their house, and felt it would be best if Rita left prior to her arrival.

"I'm leaving work early today so we'll be there waiting for you when you arrive. I'm not sure how Liz is going to help us this time, Ryan. You have no idea how hurt I am," Lisa said, but at least this time let him respond.

"Mom, I'm going to do my best to earn your trust back. I swear I never meant to hurt you. It was utterly stupid of me to pull that stunt last night. I wish I could take it back."

"We'll talk tonight Ryan, and see where we go from here."

Ryan couldn't wait to get home, but when he walked through the front door, he heard his mother pleading and moaning in the living room. He was in total shock when he saw his mother lying on the couch with her legs spread held wide by Liz, her face buried between her legs.

"Ryan!!! Oh... Ugh... Please honey... Get her off... Oh fuck no!!!" Lisa screamed as her body lifted off the sofa.

Ryan could see his mother had climaxed; Liz continued to suck on her pussy until his mother's body went stiff, followed by a long loud groan that filled the room.

Ryan quickly approached them and grabbed Liz by the arm and pulled her from his mother's pussy. But Liz was motionless now and her body easily plopped to the carpet as he took his mother's limp body in his arms and cradled her.

Suddenly Lisa woke and quickly embraced her son, kissing him deeply.

Ryan was startled by her sudden burst of passion but didn't resist as he enjoyed feeling his mothers loving embrace again. Lisa broke the kiss and said "Oh yes. This is much better."

Ryan was puzzled by her words. "Mmmom?"

"Yes, honey. I'm fine now. Be a dear and help me up."

Ryan helped his mother and quickly realized her reaction was like what he had seen in his dream and questioned "Who are you? And what did you do to my mom?"

"Oh... Such a smart lad," his "mother" said as she pushed her skirt back down and fixed herself.

"Your mom is fine. We are just having a little dispute right now as to who is in charge."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Well, my dear child. Your mom has something that belongs to me and I'm here to get it back."

"You're talking about the looking glass, aren't you?"

"Yes... and I hope you realize it best you listen to what I say," Lisa said as Liz began to stir on the floor.

"I want you to take me to the looking glass now," and took hold of Ryan's hand.

Ryan led her up to the attic and watched as she rushed to the mirror and watched as she slowly ran her hand down the side of it. She said "Now there's only one thing left to do Ryan," as she turned towards him and removed her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Ryan questioned as his mother stood nude in front of him.

"I think it's obvious, dear. We're going to fuck."

"No... You're not mom and I won't' let you use her body this way."

"You don't have a choice, Ryan. Either you fuck me or I'll send your mother's soul into the mirror forever."

But as Lisa stood with the mirror behind her, Ryan saw the vision of the old man appear and his reflection walked up behind her. His body was already naked and once again he watched as he changed into a younger lad in his 20's.

"Since I left you no choice," Lisa said, "I think you should take those pants off so I can suck your dick hard for our everlasting fuck."

Ryan noticed the old man as he stroked his cock to stiffness and delayed his mother's request by asking "What do you mean everlasting fuck?"

"I can stay in this world if I offer the looking glass a sacrifice. It feeds on the energy of forbidden lust. That the secret to its magic."

His mother's intruder went on and explained how she and her beloved son used the mirror's gift and had been on this earth for hundreds of years. But alas, her child couldn't bear to see anymore incestuous families succumb to the looking glass's hunger for incest, and had stolen it from her. She thought all was lost when her body grew old, and her life slipped away. However, after death, she found in spirit form she could stay and continue her search, and over time she discovered she could overtake a person's body when they were in a weak moment.

"So you see, Ryan, once we embrace in our incestuous passion, you and your mother's essences will be sent into the glass, and you'll be fucking each other for all eternity. Isn't that what you want? To have your mother's eternal love? You'll be able to have her forever."

Ryan saw the old man's reflection standing straight behind his mother, and as she slowly stepped back, her ass bumped into the glass. The mirror deformed into the shape of the old man's hands as they reached out of the mirror and encompassed her chest. The old man then thrust forward and impaled Lisa with his stiff member, and she squealed. "Oh... Wait! No!!!