The Looking Glass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan watched as his mother's body squirmed and fought as the old man pumped his cock inside her, but slowly her body was being pulled into the mirror. It wasn't until he heard her plea for help that he acted, and quickly took hold of her arms, even as the old man pulled back harder.

As Lisa's body was being pulled from both ends, Ryan watched as the spirit's form was yanked out of his mother sending him and his mother crashing to the floor.

Ryan looked up and saw the spirit inside the looking glass with the old man's cock planted firmly inside her twat and heard. "Now you'll be with me forever, mom."

"No!!! Ugh! Please!!!" The spirit begged as her transparent appearance changed into a solid form.

Ryan noticed his mother was motionless but knew what he had to do. Quickly, he looked around and saw an old wooden bat, and without hesitation swung it with all his might at the looking glass.

The mirror cracked but was still intact and he could hear the woman screaming for him to stop as her son kept fucking her.

Again, Ryan swung, and this time it shattered with an explosion that sent him flying backwards. As he recovered from the blast and saw fragments of mirror scattered everywhere, he also noticed a foggy mist spewing out from where the mirror had been. Inside the mist were mixed images of many people.

Ryan crawled to his mother's side and held her in his arms as she slowly came out of her coma like condition. His mother reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and said "Kiss me."

Ryan embraced his mother and they passionately kissed until he broke away and told how sorry he truly was for what he had done. He was overjoyed when his mom forgave him. Slowly, they rose from the floor and made their way back down to the living room were Liz was still dealing with her own weak condition.

The three of them sat as Liz described how she couldn't stop herself and admitted that there might be some things that just can't be explained.

Ryan put his arm around his mother and said "I don't care how it happened. It showed me how much I love my mom."

Lisa turned and kissed her child once again. And as they embraced in a loving bond, she heard Liz say "I have to agree. I also see how much my son loves me and think I should go and show him."

Without another word, Ryan and Lisa heard Liz leave as their bodies clung tight together and their passion grew.

Ryan broke the kiss again and said "I love you so very much, mom."

Lisa's eyes filled with tears as she looked at her child's face and said "Show me, honey. Make love to mommy."

That night they made love until the sun rose the next day, and a new stronger bond was formed between them. Ryan no longer toyed with dark sexual ideas of group sex and accepted that all he needed to make him happy was his mom.

Liz went home and made love to her own child. Her world had changed and knew it would never be the same. She decided that instead of explaining to her patients how incest was unacceptable, she'd show them how wonderful it could be.

As for the looking glass, the remains are still scattered in the attic and on nights when the house is very quite light moans and groans of a couple having sex can be heard.