The Lost Boy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie recognized this woman...where had he seen her before... "The biker girl?" He remembered, from the short video clip that Peter sent him. When he told him to go investigate the house where he found Chessa, the one with the dirty blonde hair in the ponytail. Only she was not alone, flanking around her sides were more shadows slowly coming into the moonlight. She was surrounded by other women, branching out on both sides of her, a lot of them all wearing similar attire, almost uniform like in how they matched up. All leather jackets with the same symbol of the Den Mother's stitched into them.

Quickly Gabrielle and Chessa pulled back from Ronnie, standing up straight and glancing over this surprise peanut gallery. Immediately recognizing the features of the woman in the center, she was in her human form, but the similarities were unmistakable. The teen between them quickly trying to adjust his tussled-up clothing.

"Who are you?" Gabrielle asked, a furrowed brow and a look of frustration, and at the same time suspicion on her face. She had been so wrapped up in the smell of her boy that she hadn't seemed to notice the approaching scent of dog.

Same goes for her Vampiric friend, they both were distracted and getting into it with him, neither caught onto the scent.

"Me? Oh...I'm just a messenger." Erica took a step forward, hands in the pockets of her jacket, methodically moving closer with each step of her thick biker boots. Chessa did the same, trying to put herself between the approaching Werewolf and her human. Only now did she do a scan and see the exact amount of Urul she was surrounded by.

Not including the one speaking now, there were nine others. Ten total including the one speaking, she was very much outnumbered here.

Even Gabrielle felt the suspense of approaching trouble. She wasn't really a fighter anymore, she used to be, but having spent the last few generations working on healing wounds rather than creating them may have left her a bit rusty. "We don't want any trouble. We're just spending some time at the Carnival, everyone is welcome there." She said trying to defuse whatever situation may be brewing. "And there's plenty of humans to go around you can pick your poison."

But as some of the other girls also began to loom nearer, she felt that it wasn't helping.

They surrounded them in a semi-circle and the distance between the two groups was getting smaller. "What's going on?" Ronnie quietly asked from the back.

"Well baby boy..." Erica went on, "Like I said, I'm a messenger. So I'm here to do my job and deliver a message." More steps forward, more high heeled leather boots clicking on the stone under them.

Chessa tilted her head, all of her senses on edge, the atmosphere thickened very intensely. "They wouldn't attack...they wouldn't dare. Sana will know if I'm in danger. And it's night time, they'd never risk..."

"And that message, is from my Alpha." She removed one hand from its pocket, "Pack Mistress Helle." She snapped her fingers.

A harsh bark erupted from both sides of the three as the girls there leapt forward, hands outstretched and grabbing for both Gabrielle and Ronnie. Seeming to try and completely pass over Chessa.

A blur of bodies rushed through in less than a second, Ronnie's vision at one moment was focused on the dirty blonde head honcho in front of him. And the next his world was flipping as this heavy weight impacted into his side and he roughly was being rolled onto the ground.

Gabrielle also felt arms powerfully loop around her shoulders and yank her backward, flipping her and taking the Sister completely off her feet. Plopping hard down onto the floor, multiple limbs trying to grapple her in a flurry of people bashing and bludgeoning into her trying to hold her down. Her eyes lit up with their bright yellow color and she threw her head back as hard as she could, driving the back of her skull directly into the nose of one of her attackers.

There was an audible crack as she hit them with all her might, breaking the biker's bone with such a harsh hit. She then thrashed herself back and forth attempting to shove her elbows into the chests of both girls trying to grapple her.

Chessa reacted as quick as she could, her eyes flushing into a deep crimson color as her mouth opened wide and the full pressure of her fangs pushed out. An echoing hiss from the Gilkur resounding through the outer dock as she flung herself into the nearest target she could get a hold of. And seeing that they were going for Ronnie, she threw everything she had into grabbing one of the many by the back of the jacket and hurling her away. Lifting one of the attacking Wolf's off the ground and tossing her back with superhuman strength.

With all the force she could muster, Gabrielle pushed herself out of her attackers grasp and off the ground, powering through the many rough clawed hands attempting to hold her there. Her eyes surging in their natural light, she rose up and stumbled back. One of the Werewolf's grabbing her tightly around the neck in a choke hold. She backed up until she hit the wall, trying to ram her assailant into the brick building and force them off. But from the front she was ambushed again as many of these biker women seemed to only be interesting in holding her.

The others contending with Chessa had a more difficult task of duking it out with a vicious Vampire. Her fangs were all the way down and her eyes pulsed with rage, ready to begin slicing up all those around her.

She was too alert to realize that they were not using lethal tactics, just trying to separate them from the boy. And only did this become apparent when Erica loudly cleared her throat. "Okay enough. Stop, or he dies."

Both girls looked over at her to see that two of the other wolves had managed to pry Ronnie out from between them. And he now was held by Erica, one arm around his front holding his back to her, the other was stroking his throat. One exposed claw lightly tapping against his neck.

Melody's Residence

Ian knocked on the door twice, paused and then three more times and waited patiently for Melody to come and let him in.

There was a long silent period before he heard a quiet voice from within ask, "Who is it?"

"She's stalling." He thought, "It's the dragon Queen Tiamat. Who do you think it is Melody? Open up." He joked, hoping to preemptively lighten the mood. Still, it was a long time before he heard anything else from inside. "We need to talk. Come on let me in."

Another ten seconds or so went by before he heard the door latch unlock and the handle slowly turned downward.

She pulled open the door and Ian was honestly surprised, it had been a while since he had seen her last but still she looked...different than from what he remembered. Her wavy black hair that dipped below her shoulders an inch or so was a little wild. Not kept up in a ribbon like she normally had it, her glasses were a little ways down the bridge of her nose and she looked almost like she hadn't slept in a while. Which was odd since Succubi looked fabulous pretty much all the time because of what they were.

"Maybe she hasn't fed in a while?" Ian figured, also he noted that she was dressed rather...conservatively. She wore a thick green turtle neck sweater and jeans, but no shoes on. Probably didn't like to wear them in the house or something, he confirmed this as he noticed she kept a little rack beside the front door with numerous pairs of footwear arranged on it.

'If she's hungry, maybe you should feed her.'

"Shut your trap me." He spoke mentally to himself. "May I come in?"

Melody hoped he didn't notice how she had to swallow the lump in her throat hard in order to talk without her voice cracking. "Of course Ian."

The second she got the call from Liline about Ian coming over to speak with her she went into panic mode. She didn't think she was emotionally ready to see him again after...what happened. She wasn't sure how angry he'd be at her and the thought of him yelling at her or telling her he was never going to speak to her again for what she did just shattered her heart. She hadn't left her house in days, going hungry and not feeding just so that she didn't have to risk possibly running into Ian and facing him.

Needless to say, she pretty much looked like shit. (In her opinion) And the thought of him seeing in this state also made her enter a state of anxiety. But she wasn't a coward, and even if he might be furious with her, she was willing to do her best to mend the relationship at long last. But not wanting to try and seduce him, for fear of making things even worse if he was through with her.

So she threw on the most concealing clothes she could, hoping to hide her vulnerable state, and hoped for the best.

Ian entered the house and Melody carefully shut the door behind them. "I made some tea, if you'd like some? Or if you're not thirsty I can-"

"Tea sounds fantastic, thank you." Ian replied silencing her.

Melody blinked, trying to keep on a brave face, "Okay, um...go ahead and sit wherever you'd like I'll be back." And she headed off to her little kitchen, adjacent to the living room. Semi keeping her head down as she went.

Ian entered the home and respectfully removed his shoes and socks at the door despite Melody not asking him to. She had a simple living room set, love seat, armchair and a coffee table. No TV in the space though, just a large bookshelf, some end tables and tall lamps. Looked like a bookworm's studio apartment.

He took a seat on the double couch and waited patiently, hands folded in his lap, for Melody to return. When she did, she was carrying to porcelain cups filled with a steaming hot liquid in them. Quickly she handed one to Ian and moved to sit down on the armchair across from him. Not next to Ian like he was hoping she would.

And another air of silence came over them, Ian did sip the tea to try and help her not feel awkward even though he wasn't the biggest fan of the type of drink. It wasn't bad, he just preferred chocolate milk or cocoa.

"So..." He started, breaking the awkward thirty seconds of silence. "I'd like to talk to you. About what happened to me, over the last few months and such." He could visibly see Melody's shoulders rise and fall with a shaky breath. Behind her glasses, it looked like she was blinking a lot. Almost as if she was trying to stop herself from crying. Ian's heart melted. "I'm thankful for what you did."

Her head shot up, "W-what?"

"I really do appreciate what you did. I'm not angry, I know what you were trying to do, me Liline and Sin...well mostly me and Liline, talked about it. And I know you were just trying to protect me." He went on, "And doing what you did, I could feel your pain in my head." His fingers toyed with the tea cup. "I know how much you suffered trying to keep me shielded from the dark parts of the world. And some asshole trailer park bitch messed up everything, along with other contributing factors." He quickly added sarcastically, not actually holding any malice towards Gloria. "But it's okay, I swear to you I'm not mad at you. I'm thankful to have someone like you, willing to put themselves in harm's way just to try and give me a chance at a happy life." He set the cup down and looked directly at Melody. "A lot of people in the world would kill to have someone like that."

Melody's brown orbs glistened at Ian, her fingers practically trembling against the cup in her hands. "I...I...I don't know what to say." She was expecting a blow up, some stern words and worst-case scenario, yelling ending off with Ian walking out of her life for good. But instead, he was being tender with her.

Ian just shook his head leaning forward in his seat, "You don't have to say anything. I knew that in your heart all you were trying to do was help. It's okay."

The feintest of smiles twitched at the side of Melody's lips as the ultimate relief began to swim through her. How could he be so good? Such a pure soul he was, with such capacity to forgive despite multiple reasons not to. She wanted to jump for joy, to dash across the living room and throw her arms around him. Kiss his cute face a million times and thank him two million more. So much emotion started bubbling up within, she didn't know how to express it.

But apparently, her body did as at that moment, a loud rumbling noise burst into the empty area around them. Her eyes went wide.

Her stomach growled.

More than loud enough for Ian to hear. Drawing his gaze to look down at her belly, he chuckled, "Um...hungry?"

"Uhh..." Melody froze, a pink blush blooming on her cheeks. The first time Ian had ever seen her blush.

They laughed, both him and her. Finally destroying any uncomfortable atmosphere around them. Yes, she was hungry, very much actually.

'If she's hungry, you should feed her.'

Ian could hear the voice in his head between the giggling. He chewed on his lower lip, and looked over Melody. She was bundled up but he could see the lovely figure buried underneath the thick clothes. "Oh yeah?"

'Fuck yes. Just look at her.'

He did. Despite her attempts to cover up, she couldn't hide her busty chest underneath that wool fabric. And those glasses, so sexy. She rocked the naughty Librarian look. His eyes drooped down to her legs, namely her pelvis.

'Remember what she's got under there? If your jaw's muscle memory serves correctly, I believe it's nine solid inches of, suck me off and fuck you to oblivion.'

"Oh yeah I remember."

'I'm sure she'll realize just how thankful you really are, if you service that big hard cock of hers.'

"Hmmm...that sounds like a good idea."

Ian stood up suddenly, mimicking a little tactic he saw from Feles and placed his hands behind his back. "You know Melody..." She looked surprised, no longer worried but not aware of his plans. "I think...I owe you one."

She offered him a smile, "Oh Ian, you don't owe me anything."

"But I do. You got hurt a lot, trying to keep me safe. You experienced so much pain just trying to help. I think...I need to make it up to you, for taking so much punishment for me..." He approached her, a feminine sway to his hips that Melody hadn't seen him use before. Graceful and alluring at the same time in his approach until he was standing immediately in front of her armchair. Melody leaned back now looking even more surprised. His hands came back around to his front, and slowly began to unbutton his shirt.

Now she seemed to catch on to what was happening, "Oh! No, no, Ian it's okay you don't have to-" She attempted to stand and stop him. But to her shock, Ian suddenly raised his leg up and planted his barefoot down on her chest and pushed her, immediately seating her back in her place. The air left her lungs, her heart stuttered and her jaw almost hit the floor at this unexpected firm gesture from him.

"Ah, ah, ah..." He shook his head, continuing to unbutton his shirt. "You're staying right there while I...show you the goods...babe." He winked, mimicking the words she spoke to him the night they first had sex. In the secret room below her Miscellanea. Melody's heart went from skipping a beat, to fluttering at a high speed as he did this, where did this Ian come from? Was this how sexual he became from the nights he had spent with Liline and Valerie? She spent the majority of that time brushing up on her ancient lore knowledge so she didn't get to experience it. But she certainly was now. His foot remained where it was, holding her down as he finished unbuttoning his top, and sensually slid it off of his shoulders to the floor.

'That's it boy...Give her a show.'

His hands came up along his flat breasts to play with the hardened pink nipples, contrasted by his baby doll skin tone. Then he pulled his leg away, when he was sure she would no longer try and stop him. "You see, I'm a gentleman. And there's no way..." He brought his hands to the button of his pants, unsnapping it and turned slightly sideways, "...That I can let such a beautiful lady go hungry." He pushed on the waistband of the slacks and turned around fully. But maintained eye contact over his shoulder at her as he exposed his gorgeous girly ass to the seated and heavily breathing Succubus. Her glasses almost comically slipping on their own further down her nose as his tush was revealed to her.

One leg lifted up and out of the pants after almost completely removing them, and with a precise flick of his other leg, the slacks were kicked off and away from him. Leaving his beautifully sculpted legs out in full view for Melody to appreciate. His hands slowly trailed up his rear, cupping his bountiful booty for a moment before sliding his fingers up and around his hips.

His pelvis began to sway, slowly rotating and gyrating in steady circles while his arms traveled up his front. Fingers moving through his hair and resting his arms above his head.

Melody was in awe, Ian literally was giving her a lap dance and she felt glued to the seat watching his hypnotic ass suck her in. His body gyrated, dipping low enough to her so that his butt just barely grazed against the crotch of her pants. She bit her lip feeling the rush of him so close to her, but so teasingly just out of reach.

Ian grabbed the armrests of the chair to give him support to continuously dip his lower body just above Melody's pelvis. Swiveling and swirling his butt in such an expert dance of seduction that she was unaware he was capable of! His thighs were closed concealing his boyhood, so she was only staring at the heart shaped ass, just begging for a good, long pounding.

She actually let out an involuntary moan watching him dance for her, which Ian heard and peaked again over his shoulder to give her a knowing smirk. He then stood up off the chair, and with a lick of his lips, bent over, far down enough down to touch his toes and look at her from an upside-down perspective between his thighs, giving her an even more heavenly view. Melody was practically drooling at his show of flexibility.

The gigantic bulge in her jeans was literally impossible to miss. Her lower jaw was on the floor and her mind was spattered across her ceiling, "Ian...I..." Again, he didn't allow her to speak. He stood upright with a flourish, practically tossing his upper half up and flinging his hair, then spun around again to show off his front. The hard, little bare cock pointing directly at her.

Quickly he leaned down over her, placing both hands over the arm rests once more and bringing his face an inch away from hers. "Shhhh...just relax..." He was in charge right now. And Melody earned a little treat, so he was going to take care of her. "Relax and breathe deep baby..." He said, silently referring to the pheromones he knew he gave off. Just like all the Sisters did to attract mates and potential prey. Only now, she was his prey. He knew how much he produced naturally, and when he was horny, easily the amount of sexual energy was quadrupled. He wanted her to get drunk on it, to fill her with his arousal so that she would be driven into a frenzy with desire. Sinking down to between her legs, Ian very quickly made work of the snap of her jeans, unzipping them and fished out the monster cock down there. Letting out a playful gasp as it literally sprang up from its prison. Rock hard and ready for love, he placed his index finger under the tip and traced a line down the underside. "Ooouuu...almost forgot what a big girl you are." He said placing his lips against her tip and giving it a tender kiss. His lips against the velvety flesh making an audible 'smooch' noise.

"Uuuhh..." Melody moaned at the electricity that seemed to carry with his touch. He didn't put her into his mouth, he just teased the tip of her dick. Delicately poking his tongue out and tracing it around the mushroom tip, then along the veins throbbing on her shaft. Swirling it again around the head before kissing it once more, repeating very slowly. "Hooooly fuuuck..."