The Lost Boy Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nibbled on the side of her shaft, teeth tugging the hard flesh with sinfully sweet love bites as his hands dug into the hem of her jeans to pull them further down her legs, working as quickly as he could to remove them completely with little resistance from her. Her heavy balls dropping down between her thighs as they were no longer restrained. "Aww...those poor babies must be so full!" He practically baby talked her, dipping his head low, showing off how her cock was bigger than his head. "They must be just aaaaching to let out all that yummy cum." He placed his hands on the underside of her thighs and pushed up on them, encouraging her to lift her legs and spread them wider over the arms of the chair. She had to recline slightly to adjust to her now spread-eagle position. Ian then brought his mouth to her balls and captured one in his lips, pulling it into his mouth, sucking it in and back out. In...and out...In...and out.

Again she moaned, "Uuuuuugh...Iaaan..." She said his name, her head falling back and her light purple eyes slowly lighting up to their full glow. He was right, she hadn't cum in days, too guilty feeling to even think about masturbating or finding someone to fuck. So she was pretty backed up inside there.

His tongue scooped up her entire smooth sack and lifted it to his mouth where he played with her plump testicles. Dancing his moist tongue around the baby makers for a bit before sliding his tongue back up the underside of her shaft. Giving a loud slurping suction on the way up and flicking along the tip again, precum was spilling out like a river, and he greedily licked it all up. Loving the familiar salty and sweet taste of it. "Nnnnf...uuuuuuuhhhhhhhoohh..." Melody moaned, her legs flexing, feet pointing straight out before her toes curled back again. Ian was driving her wild with his mouth.

His teeth came down again and gave a teasing bite to her tip, hard enough to apply delicious pressure, but not nearly hard enough to actually hurt. This earned practically a growl from her, her fists gripping the arms of her chair so tightly now. His own orbs lighting up their true baby blue upon hearing her desire starting to come out. "You want me?" He asked, again swirling his tongue around her head, making it shine with his saliva but still not sucking it. Clearly to her frustration, her knuckles were turning white. Aggressively Melody nodded, but he continued to tease her, taking hold of her dick in his hand and squeezing it tightly, dragging his fist up from the base to the tip in a milking motion. "I don't think I believe you...tell me you want me..." His voice dropping to a lusty whisper.

"Yes...yes I want you!" Melody said almost weakly.

Suddenly Ian started jerking her cock hard, in rapid jack off motion practically right against his face. Her balls jumping from the sudden speed, "Say it louder."

She was starting to look desperate, "I want you! I want you Ian!" He ceased his jerking for just a moment to deliver another bite to her member, this time along the shaft. Turning his head sideways to bite down on her dick like a dog would a 'bone.' His teeth coming down harder than before on her steely flesh, still not enough to hurt, but enough to make Melody growl. "Urrrg...Mmmmh..." Her chest vibrated with her grunts.

He pulled back again once more, and grabbed her member, this time with both hands. His voice growing firm and his grip even tighter, and resumed stroking it. "Say you want to fuck me..."

"I want to fuck you Ian! I want to fuck you so bad please!" Ian grinned, not releasing his hold on her girl meat but still stood up, taking her with him via hold on her genitals.

"Come on." And practically like he owned the place, he pulled Melody along. Leading her through her own home by her dick, proudly flaunting his stark-naked body and heading off down the hall to her bedroom.

Once they were there, Ian pushed through the door, tugging Melody inside and finally releasing her member, but traded it up to instead grab at Melody's sweater. Nearly tearing it over her head and discarding it to the side of her bed. Her previously hidden C-cup tits dropping before him and leaving Melody naked as he was.

She was hot and bothered while he was one hundred percent in control. She was breathing heavily and reaching for him very needy, while he expertly guided her to lay down on her bed.

Obliging, she laid on her back, with Ian climbing on top and straddling her waist, her long sword nestling between his soft plush cheeks. But when she attempted to reach for him, he snatched her wrists in his hands and brought them up above her head. Melodies bed had an ornate wooden headboard and he quickly brought her hands to it, placing them against the wood. Acting as if they were tied there, there was no twine or rope to actually keep them in place, but being as she was currently putty in Ian's hands, she didn't remove them.

He then lifted his hips, moving his bottom up high enough to align her with his entrance, and lowered himself juuuust barely enough to wriggle her engorged tip inside. With no resistance or discomfort at all despite the very minimal spit lube. He was well past the point of really needing much now that he had awoken to his sexual power anyway.

Ian and Melody both closed their eyes as the initial penetration hit them both. However Ian didn't go down far, only a few inches onto her dick he sank before sitting up straight and leaning back. Picking his legs up to place his feet flat on the bed on each side of her and squatting over her pelvis. His hands braced on the bed, palms down behind him by her feet, leaned far back away from Melody.

Then he rolled his hips, slowly, painfully slowly, similar to how he did when he was dancing for her. Still only a few inches of her inside him, practically hovering over another seven inches or so of her dick that was just begging to be stuffed inside.

"Nnnf...Ian..." Melody started to whine, "What are you doing?" She started to move one of her hands away from the headboard, ready to take hold of his hips and push him further down, cramming herself inside his sweet depths. But again Ian quickly stopped her attempt by lifting his leg and catching her wrist by stepping down on it and planting it back in the same spot. "Ah!" She moaned in surprise, he was suddenly so dominant. Taking control of the situation, stepping on her... It was unsettling and...

Kinky...

Like a wicked twist upon their first meeting when she took advantage of him. My how the tables had turned.

"Shhhh..." He shushed her again, his foot trailing back down her arm and moving by her face. On reflexive horniness, she immediately turned her face toward his tiny feet by her lips and planted a kiss on it. Ian let out a sultry giggle and pushed his toes closer to her face, and Melody willingly opened her lips and sucked on them with a lascivious purr. "Mmm...good girl..." Ian cooed, quite a twist on the typical 'good boy' he was used to hearing himself called. "Relaaax...does that feel niiiice?" He rolled his feminine hips, so sweetly and torturously on her dick.

"Uughh..." Melodies eyes practically rolled back as he pulled his foot away and set it back on the bed, a fire was burning inside her and was ready to explode. She couldn't take the teasing. Her instincts were hollering at her to breed the boy on top of her. Her hands opened and closed in clenching fists with frustration and desire on the headboard. It was like the switch was just flipped the moment he uttered his next tease.

"I thought you were gonna fuck me? Where's the girl who made me her bitch in the basement?" He swiveled his hips again. "Come ooonnn...don't you want to cum inside this tight little boy pussy?"

"UGH!" Melodies eyes flared and she threw her arms forward, grabbing Ian's hips and shoved her pelvis upward hard. Plunging her cock all the way to the base inside him.

Ian's mouth went into a wide-open grin as he squealed from her abrupt entry. "Oooohhh yeeeaahhhhh..."

She became an animal in that moment, recklessly humping up into him, relishing in the tight silky interior of his anal muscles. She moaned with him like a bitch in heat as his tightness clutched her. Milking her so deliciously, coaxing out the gallons of sperm she had stored up and ready to blow. "AAGH! UGGH!! OH FUCK!! AAAH!" Melody yelled, losing it over the sensations coursing through her pelvis and radiating into her being.

'Milk her for it...Milk her for it all...'

It was far too much. His hips gyrated and responded to her uneven movements so perfectly, he was almost giggling at how wild their coitus was. She couldn't last if she wanted to.

Maybe about three or four dozen thrusts in and Melody screamed, exploding deep within Ian. A high-pitched wail came from her vocal chords in a Sweet Melody of ecstasy as her balls deposited a hefty load of baby making batter into his bowels.

"Guuuuhgh...fuuuuuck..." Melody moaned, feeling her well overdo orgasm bursting from within her. "Oh fuck...ooooohhh fuck...fuck..." She felt rejuvenated, invigorated and happy. But then, suddenly she felt something else...leave her. Not just the orgasmic bliss and pleasure. Something happened, something strange that she never felt before.

Ian fell forward on top of her heaving breasts, still giggling. "Aaahh...is that all you got babe?" He leaned up, a sudden glow to his face, and the glimmer in his eyes. Radiating brighter than before.

"Did he just...drain me?" She thought feeling the slightest twinge of unease in her chest.

His hand came up and tapped the underside of her chin, like a light slap. "Well? Aren't gonna go soft on me are you?" He rolled his hips again. "Come on. I want more. Gimmie more." He put his hands on her breasts and rocked his body again. Churning up her still stiff dick inside him, beginning to ride her cowgirl.

Melody started to get the slightest bit worried. He seemed to be getting a little...too hungry. There was a reason why half-breeds were so rare and powerful. Powerful because of their incredible potential. But rare because of that same potential too. She knew that Ian was young and naïve, and normally extremely kind and forgiving as she knew only a short while ago.

But it seemed this newly awakened power within him, gave him the potential to be a predator. With a glimmer of greediness, or even unkindness in those glowing eyes. Perhaps she was overreacting though, just not use to this new dominating, power bottom side to him.

Or maybe...

She remembered his father. Cruel, and loveless. He was hard and rough with the Succubi. Never having any care for them, she didn't want Ian to go anywhere near that same path.

"Come oooonnnn...fuck meeeeee..." Ian practically whined, bouncing harder on her still sheathed dick.

Melody then made a decision. She had to drain him before he could do the same thing to herself.

In a fast blur of motion. Melody suddenly leaned up, capturing Ian's chin in her hand. "Want me to fuck you slut? Oh I'll fuck you..." She flipped them, snapping his body up and wrapping him into her arms.

She then spun around and slammed him hard into the headboard of the bed, "AH! Fuck!" Ian moaned, "Mmmm..."

Melody held his legs wide apart, looped her arms under his knees and supporting him on her hips. The same way she held him in the library before.

"I seem to remember...you...liking...being a butt slut..." She said, shoving herself in and out of him again. Her sword piercing deep into his tight tummy.

Ian bit his lip, "Nnnf yes I do..."

"Ah, are you my little butt slut then? Huh?" She asked, her hips then picking up a rhythm and fucking the boy into the headboard.

"Oooouuu yeesss..."

Her hand smacked his ass from beneath causing him to yelp. "Well then say it! Say what you are bitch!"

"Ooooh! Yeah! Fuck I'm a butt slut! I'm your little boy butt slut! Ooooohhh!!" Ian cried out, the dominating glow in his eyes dwindling away. And Melodies heart feeling at ease at seeing the change in demeanor.

"Mmm...good boy."

They fucked face to face, hard and long this time. Melody using her powers to assist her. Driving into him with everything she had and draining him as well. But this only seemed like a temporary solution. Every time she came, his blue eyes returned, and he challenged her to keep going. Rocking and riding on her hips, and sucking her dry of energy and cum.

So they kept going...and going...and going...all night. For hours, their sweaty bodies tangled up in each other.

Ian loved it, his inhibitions gone. Loving how her cock stretched out his love hole so sweetly. How her warm jizz pooled in his belly. It was the greatest feeling ever. He was high on it, and he milked her balls for every last drop of delicious girl seed she had. He wanted to have a pregnant belly just swimming in her lady spunk.

Melody tried to keep up, but his enthusiasm was just endless. She couldn't even pull out if she tried, his legs were wrapped around, she was going nowhere. And his blazing eyes eventually...seemed to be glowing far brighter than her own, and hers were even dimming. She was getting tired.

"Uuuhh...oh God..." Melody lost count of her orgasms and felt her next one pulse out of her drained balls. A few more pulsating pumps into his anus, spewing forth a few more thick ropes of sperm into his butt, and then her body giving out, falling forward and collapsed back on her bed. Her body was SOAKING with sweat, as was Ian's. They practically were sliding along each other making wet spots on the bed. In addition to the drops of cum that oozed out of his filled rectum.

Thankfully, he seemed to finally be satiated. Hopefully. He lay beside her, cheek to cheek and lovingly kissing her neck. "Mmmmm...thank you Melody." He lifted his head to capture her tired lips with his own in a passionate kiss. She weakly tried to respond earning a smile from Ian. "Hmmhmm..." He giggled again pulling away and cuddling into her side, "You're so good to me..."

She looped her arm around him and held on tightly. She had never felt so drained, it was incredible, the sex was fantastic, but she was worn out and Ian looked just...satisfied.

Just what kind of power did this boy hold within him? She wondered with worry.

Lunar Carnival

The woman squatted atop the Ferris wheel, silently watching the action on the Pier down below, tuning out the sounds of the mortals and other Sisters laughing beneath her. Her avian eyes could see from the distance, Chessa. The Gilkur pointing her finger in the direction of the carnival.

She listened to the conversation from afar.

Chessa desperately was pointing to the Carnival, "There...okay there! Just let him go." She said, addressing Erica, still tracing her claw along Ronnie's neck.

The Werewolf glanced between the Carnival and the human in her arms. "The Vampires stay away, and all is forgiven. Understand? You stand with Agrat, and you fall with her." Her claw pricked Ronnie's skin, a quiet 'shing' sound being heard from the sharpness of her nails. "Starting with this one, and you'll get to watch..." She threatened.

"Hmph..." Back at the carnival, the woman huffed, hearing the whole confrontation. Damn young Vampire giving in to a hostage situation. She was going to have to rethink her next move.

A chilled breeze suddenly picking up and swinging the compartment she was atop of. She stood to her full height, and with a whisper, summoned a dark crow from the shadows to her side.

"Did you hear that?" Somebody riding in the pod from down below said, before looking up and screaming in fear, at the oddly dressed woman standing high above them, at the top of the Ferris wheel...

Agrat, looked back down at the pair, sharply turning her head to glance at them, then simply huffed. Leaping upward and vanishing into the darkness of the sky...

*****

A.N. Fuuuuuun and oooooo the plot thickens O.o

More chapters are on the way! They are complete and are just being edited for uploading publicly!

I hope to see you all when they come out! But until then leave a review and let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Until next time! Hugs not drugs!

Next Chapter: What Hides Inside