The Lottery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise gulped then stuttered: "Uh...well...I wonder if you've...uh... selected a companion from the congregation? If you have I can give you his password phrase and you can call him to make arrangements."

"Why yes, I have, Louise. It's John Tilden, your very charming husband," Alisha gushed.

After a strained silence during which Alisha smiled on her end of the phone call, and Louise felt nauseated, Louise groaned "Uh...well, that's quite surprising in view of the many handsome and virile young men in the congregation. For example do you know or have you seen Chester Simms, Mark Ruffing, or William Masters? They are all extremely attractive and I'm sure could give you a much better time than John."

In fact, despite the fact that they were married, ten-fifteen years younger than Alisha, and were members of the "fidelity forever" SBS, both Chester and Mark had hit on Alisha in the past two years; and she found William tedious.

"Oh I'm sure that they're very desirable young men, Louise, but I'm more interested in a more mature man. You aren't trying to claim that John is not available just because he's married to you, are you?" Alisha replied, the last sentence delivered with a harsh tone to her voice.

"Uh...no; of course not. Do you want me to tell John that he has been selected?" Louise whined.

"No - just give me his password phrase, just like you would any other member of the SBS, and I will contact him directly," Alisha responded, with glee in her voice and moisture at her crotch.

After she terminated the call with Louise Alisha immediately called John's work number at the Post Office.

"Postmaster John Tilden here; how may I help you," John pleasantly answered the phone.

"Hi John, Alisha here," she gushed.

"Hi Alisha, I'm happy to hear from you; what's up?" John replied, sitting up straight in his chair and with a smile on his face. He noticed his other line blinking, but would never interrupt a conversation with Alisha.

"Well, I have something to say to you. 'The mail arrives despite blizzard or cloud-burst,'" she giggled into the phone.

At first John was perplexed about why Alisha would say something so strange. After reflection, however, he realized that it was the password phrase he had been assigned which let him know that the caller was the winner of The Lottery and had selected him. Once he realized that he instantly blushed and his cock hardened so quickly that it painfully jammed into his zipper.

"Are you still there John?" Alisha laughed.

"Uh...yes, I am. This isn't a joke, is it?"

"Hardly, John; do you think that Louise would give me that phrase as a joke since she always makes a point of keeping track of you when you're around me?"

"I guess not," John jovially replied while adjusting his hard cock so that it didn't impinge on his zipper.

"How would you like to come over to my house at ten o'clock tomorrow morning for our first session?" Alisha asked.

While truly anxious to have intercourse with the sexiest woman in his experience, John wanted another day to prepare, so he quickly responded "Would it be all right if I came over Friday morning at ten instead so that I can adjust work assignments at the Post Office?"

"Certainly - I'll see you then. Don't be late, and eat your Wheaties," Alisha chuckled and then terminated the call.

John was so excited that he considered locking his door and masturbating; but decided that he needed to save up for Alisha. This was his only chance for sex outside marriage (without cheating, which he was loathe to do even though he was not a "true believer" in SBS like Louise was) and he wanted to get the most possible out of it.

After daydreaming for ten or fifteen minutes about sucking on Alisha's pronounced mammaries and laying pipe in her vagina, he snapped out of his fantasy world and went back to the project that he was working on when she called. He also then remembered the call on the second line. He checked voicemail.

"Uh, John dear; a real tragedy has occurred. Alisha Franks purchased the winner's right in The Lottery, and she said that she wants to choose you. We need to decide how to respond...Please call me as soon as you can," came Louise's frantic voice.

John grimly mumbled to himself "You're not going to welch on this deal Louise, even if what occurred seventeen years ago had never happened."

John picked up the phone and dialed Louise's cellphone.

"Oh John, I'm so happy that you called me back about this disaster," Louise immediately blurted out into the phone once she recognized the caller ID.

"It's not a disaster, Louise," John forcefully replied. "This is all of your making. I told you when you first related your 'vision' to me that it was a bad idea, but you insisted that God had ordained it. I'm NOT going to be a hypocrite and welcher and back out because this affects you personally. The only thing that I will do is provide you with the courtesy of not telling you when I'm meeting Alisha."

"But John, I don't know if I could take it if you had sex with another woman; it would..."

He cut her off and responded with a snarl: "Stop now; I don't want to hear any of your crap. You don't want to revisit events of seventeen years ago do you?"

There was silence, then "No..."

"Then turn lemons into lemonade. You have my permission to tell the congregation that I was selected so that you can demonstrate to them that you're not a hypocrite; just don't tell them who the winner is," John replied, now with a more conciliatory tone.

With a sob and a "Maybe I can make lemonade, John," Louise said and then terminated the call.

At lunchtime John went to work out rather than eat; only physical exertion could get him to stop fantasying about fucking the hottest piece of ass in his experience.

**************

At 9:57 a. m. on Friday, John rang Alisha's doorbell, freshly showered and ready for action. Alisha answered dressed in a skimpy robe and with a wide smile.

"Hi John; I'm glad to see that you're prompt," she chuckled.

As John stepped through the threshold he suddenly was overcome with lust imagining the naked voluptuous body he expected underneath the skimpy robe. As sweat started to bead on his forehead the promise that he made to himself to take things slowly was quickly forgotten. "Alisha - I have a favor to ask. Can we dispense with any pleasantries and just start fucking? We only have two hours."

John had no idea where this was coming from, and since he was normally a one-and-done guy he didn't know that he could keep up sexual activities for that long. But apparently Alisha's pheromones had intoxicated him.

Alisha's smile got even wider. John's statement was a pleasant surprise. Her non-verbal answer was to discard her robe, revealing her hedonistic body in all its naked glory.

"Carry me to my bedroom you horny little devil," Alisha growled as she jumped into his arms and started planting kisses on his cheek and neck. John's left arm supported her legs, and with his right arm he supported her ass, positioning his right hand so that a finger was available to seek out her already moist honey pot.

John threw Alisha onto her king-size bed and went after her leaking pussy with his tongue, lips, and even nose, while concurrently massaging the nipples of her pendulous boobs with his hands.

"This is starting out even better than I had hoped," Alisha gushed to herself before her first orgasm hit. She couldn't remember ever before having an orgasm that quickly. She considered it her best oral orgasm ever.

When John finally relented and Alisha somewhat recovered she moaned "Get your cock over here - NOW!"

John anxiously complied, so excited that he ripped his underpants in the process. His ego expanded enough to fill the room when Alisha gushed "Your cock is beautiful and looks to be just the right size to completely fill, but not stretch, my anxious pussy."

Hoping to prove Alisha's prediction was correct, John lifted up her legs and buried his rock-hard tool in her cooch. Despite the snugness of her pussy the voluminous lubrication provided by its response to her orally induced orgasm allowed him to bury himself balls deep in one stroke. Both closed their eyes and groaned loudly as the forceful penetration sent electric charges up their spines.

John and Alisha opened their eyes simultaneously and stared into each other's souls. Alisha grabbed John's neck and held him tightly as he reciprocated his tool in her cooch while he held onto her calves. John was so excited, and his cock felt so good in her velvety chasm, that he came more quickly than at any time since his virginal fuck when he was eighteen. Fortunately he didn't have to worry about premature ejaculation since Alisha was as excited as he was, and her second orgasm hit as soon as the first jet of seminal fluid hit her cervix.

After Alisha's pussy had sucked every last drop of jism out of him, John rolled to the side, with his cock still ensconced in the most desirable place on earth, and peered into Alisha's eyes. Despite the suddenness of their copulation they were both sweating. Between pleasure groans and sighs John mumbled "Are you sure that your name is Alisha and not Aphrodite?"

"If you eat me and fuck me like that I can be any one that you want me to be, including your sex slave," she grinned back.

They continued very pleasant and invigorating pillow talk, periodically interrupted by quick or passionate kisses, until John's cock popped out of Alisha's pussy. After a groan of disappointment Alisha chuckled "I feel completely empty now. How about a second round?"

"I'm normally a one-and-done guy, but I would love to give it the old college try!"

With a big smile Alisha shinned down so that her mouth was even with John's slick cock. "Yum, yum," she snickered as she grabbed his cock with one hand and shoved it into her mouth, followed by massaging his low-hanging balls with her other hand.

John had never had a partner suck his cock right after a fuck before; he found it extremely pleasurable and inspiring. Shortly he was hard again, and once he was he detached from the sex goddess, turned her on her hands and knees and again buried his tool in one stroke. He again was shortly in heaven, and as he pumped in and out his mind quickly confirmed that Alisha's prediction that his cock was the perfect size for her tight cunt was completely accurate.

John was completely enjoying himself as he thrust away, hoping to make the pleasure last as long as possible. That was not to be, however, since his plunge-and-withdraw action was causing Alisha's pendulous tits to slap together. That erotic sound, combined with an equally erotic sight as he peered to the side to marvel at her flailing tits, so inspired him that with a grunt that would make a pen full or hogs proud he injected as large a load into Alisha's welcoming pussy as his first load.

As he was scouring Alisha's vaginal walls with his cum John grabbed both her nipples and twisted them. Alisha screamed like a banshee and climaxed with a ferocity that even surpassed that of her first two orgasms.

Spent, John collapsed on Alisha's back as he continued to manipulate her mammaries. Almost comatose, Alisha simply moaned and groaned and occasionally stuck one arm between her legs to handle a testicle for a few moments. Sometime later, they detached and laid their sweaty bodies face-to-face.

"You must be a sorceress in addition to the incarnation of Aphrodite," John mused, "since I've never come so hard during a second fuck in my life. God it was wonderful!"

"By the time we're through with our third lottery encounter I'll have you fucking all night," Alisha laughed.

"God, I hope that you're right," John sighed in reply.

Eventually, the happy duo showered together with abundant groping and laughter. They had barely dried off when John decided that he needed to return Alisha's oral favors, and when they returned to her cum and sweat-soaked sheets, he threw a clean sheet over them, got between her legs, and sucked, flicked, and licked her clit, and penetrated and stroked her slit, until she had so many orgasms that she finally begged for mercy.

After John dressed and got ready to leave - only fifteen minutes after the time that he was supposed to under the rules of The Lottery - he fervently kissed the still naked goddess then mumbled "I'd offer to take you to lunch, but everyone at the restaurant would see our just-fucked looks, and tongues would wag."

"You wiped me out, stud. I need to nap for an hour or so to give my spine a chance to recover - my pussy never will - so that I can act reasonably normally the rest of the day. Before you go, however, you have to promise that you'll think about pounding my pussy at least once every hour."

"I'll be amazed if I can stop fantasizing about pounding your pussy for even a minute," John chortled. "When can we have our second session?"

"How about Tuesday - same time, same place?" she smiled.

"Sounds like a plan," he replied, and then gave her another tit squeeze and kiss before exiting.

***************

Both fornicators had a hard time concentrating on anything except their upcoming second session for the entire weekend. Although John said nothing to Louise about it, it was impossible for her not to sense that he had had his first liaison with the woman Louise considered to be Jezebel incarnate; however Louise wisely kept her thoughts to herself, although she found herself spontaneously crying at several points during the weekend. Even John energetically fucking her Saturday night didn't alleviate her concern and emotional pain.

John, on the other hand, had a spring in his step and boundless joy in his heart the likes of which he had never felt before - even when he honeymooned with Louise twenty years earlier. By Tuesday morning he had come to realize that not only was the sex with Alisha beyond outstanding, but that there was something else about her that stirred unique feelings in him. He decided to ask her about it.

After an unavoidable fervent animal fuck as soon as John walked into the door of Alisha's house at 9:56 a. m. on Tuesday - this time the copulating duo didn't even make it to her bed but did it on the nearest piece of furniture in her living room, fortunately a relatively comfortable couch - as they exchanged exclamations of pleasure, John got pensive. "I need to ask you something, Alisha."

"OK," was her smiling reply.

"Did we ever meet before you moved to Batesville two years or so ago?"

Alisha wasn't quite ready for that question - but she had long ago decided that she would never tell John that she was the former ugly duckling by the name of Constance Watson - so she had a ready reply. "We might have met in another life," she grinned. "Maybe you were Genghis Kahn and I was your favorite sex slave or concubine. Maybe I was Joan of Arc and you were my despoiler; or maybe I was Lady Godiva and you were the one to cloth me - and then fuck my brains out," Alisha chuckled.

"Maybe all of the above," John smiled in return. "It's hard to believe that I could ever forget meeting someone as vivacious and sultry as you are - but I still have a nagging feeling that I have."

"Maybe we're soulmates," Alisha replied, acting shyly for the first time in their adult acquaintance, and after a pregnant pause followed by "but I guess that Louise is your soulmate."

John said nothing in reply but eventually announced "I'm taking you to bed now and will attempt to turn you into a happy blubbering pile of protoplasm."

"Please don't throw me into the briar patch, Brer Fox," Alisha giggled as John lifted her up off the couch.

The sex, and emotional connection, that Tuesday was impossibly even more profound than it had been on Friday. As John was getting ready to leave well past the two hour lottery-imposed time limit for their encounter he asked "When can we arrange the overnight?"

"I want you to leave with me on my plane this Saturday morning, we'll fly to the Omaha area and stay at a resort, and then return home Sunday late afternoon. Can you get away?" she said/asked.

John thought for a second. Louise wouldn't like it - but then again she would never like so he might as well do it now. "I'll plan on it," he replied with a lingering tit squeeze and zealous kiss.

***************

Again, Louise had to have sensed what occurred that day when John returned home Tuesday night, but she held her tongue. John thought it best not to immediately mention his upcoming rendezvous the next weekend. However on Wednesday night, as calmly as possible, he mentioned "I have to go out of town on Saturday night."

"Oh - why?" Louise gulped.

"Church business," he calmly replied.

"What type of church business? You have no management or financial business for the church," Louise skeptically responded.

"Lottery business," he replied.

Louise started crying. John held her hands. After she regained her composure she asked "Is the pain that I'm experiencing now what you felt seventeen years ago?"

"No," John harshly responded. "It was much worse for me. I was cheated on then; you caused the present situation to exist. I was blameless then - you were to blame both then and now." With that he left to go to the garage and attempt to complete a woodworking project. When he later crawled into bed Louise insisted on giving him a rare blowjob, something that was difficult for him to refuse. Her mild sobbing accompanying the sucking didn't make it the most enjoyable blowjob in the world, but then again any blowjob is better than none, especially since she swallowed for only the third time, in the last twenty years, that he could remember.

****************

The non-sexual connection between John and Alisha on the trip to Omaha was so enjoyable that it was almost as nice as their copulation - "almost" (ha, ha). Once they arrived at the resort since they weren't restricted to two hours together instead of starting off with an animalistic fuck they spent more than an hour exploring each other's' bodies and locating all of the erogenous zones. Once they felt that they had succeeded with that they had a toe curling copulation, communal shower, and then got ready for dinner.

Dinner and dancing seemed to be virtually perfect. In a short outside walk after dancing John abruptly stopped Alisha, stared into her eyes and said "I can't remember having a better time with my clothes on.'

She smiled back. "I promise that tonight that you'll get your best time ever with your clothes off too," she snickered, and then took off her heels and started sprinting for the resort.

John caught her, threw her over his shoulder, and fireman carried her up the side stairs (avoiding the certain stares in the lobby) to their room as she mock complained and gently hit him on his back with her fists. Once in the room John reverted to his M. O. in their first two encounters, and never even bothered to remove all of their clothing before his cock was ensconced in the most heavenly place on earth.

While John and Alisha remained in bed for the next eight hours, it was questionable whether either got any sleep; they probably both blacked out, more than slept, for a couple of hours. In any event, by the next morning John had injected four loads of seminal fluid into Alisha's pussy, the first time that he had had four orgasms within a twelve hour period in his life, and his tongue was virtually blistered and tender from working over Alisha's clitoris and labia, and his lips were sore from sucking on her prodigious tits. Alisha was in similar shape. John's profound conclusion from his day of carnal pleasure was "The number of orgasms that I can have in a given period of time is determined by my partner, not my physiology."

They laughed at each other as they dragged themselves out of bed, and staggered bow-legged into the bathroom. A shower and a nice breakfast aroused them somewhat, and they played tennis and lawn bowling before grabbing a quick fuck, and an even quicker lunch, before Alisha flew them back.