The Lottery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I disappeared for a week. She looked for me at the hotel and coffee shop but I wasn't there. I waited until the morning of my final exam with Professor Radcliff and rang the doorbell of her house. She answered in her robe, surprised but not at all unhappy to see me.

"Hello stranger. Where have you been?"

I didn't respond. Instead I slammed her up against the wall and shoved a hand between her legs. He pussy was already wet. My lips pressed against hers. I shoved my tongue into her mouth. Jessica fumbled with my zipper and finally freed my cock. I lifted her off the ground and plunged my swollen meat into her hot cunt.

We banged off the walls and knocked over pots and pans as I stumbled through the kitchen. I finally fell down in a chair with Jessica still impaled on my cock. She repeatedly lifted up and slammed down on my cock. He gasps and moans became louder. I pressed my finger against her ass. She came hard.

I ripped the robe from her body, bent Jessica over the sink and rammed my cock back up her cunt. My hands crushed her tits. We fucked like animals, reckless and out of control. Her screams filled the house.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. I rubbed my thumb over her asshole and pressed until she opened. My thumb pushed deeper. I continued to hammer her pussy with my cock. I pulled her head back further and shoved my tongue into her ear.

"I want to fuck you in the ass… up in your bed."

It took a few seconds for the words to register. My thumb continued to dig around in her asshole.

"No… no… please… not there… not in the… the ass…"

I slowed the pace of fucking so that my cock was barely moving in and out of her pussy. My thumb pushed deeper into her ass.

"Would $1000 change you mind."

She didn't answer. I continue fucking her in long slow strokes. My thumb was now fucking her ass in short stroked the matched the movement of my cock.

"I'm going up to the bedroom. There will be two thousand dollars on your bedside stand. You have two minutes to decide."

I pulled my cock from her cunt and my thumb from her ass. I grabbed a bottle of cooking oil and headed upstairs. I put the money on the bedside stand, pulled back the covers, stripped naked and waited. Jessica showed up in the doorway a minute later.

"I… I've never done it that way. I don't want you to hurt me."

I gave her a reassuring smile and patted the bed beside me. She snuggled up close. We kissed and touched. I gently probed her ass with my fingers, slipping the tip of one inside.

"You're going to love it, Jessica. Roll over on your stomach."

I lathered up my fingers with the cooking oil and let some dribble down the crack of her ass. I inserted one finger all the way to the knuckle, twisting and turning to loosen her for my cock. I put in a second finger. She jumped a little, but soon relaxed and let me open her wider.

"Good girl. Do you think you're ready for my cock?"

She nodded her head tentatively. I rubbed oil over my cock and moved in behind her. I slipped my cock between her cheeks and rubbed it up and down her crack. I kissed her ear and the back of her neck.

"Just relax and let it happen."

I guided the tip of my cock to her tight sphincter, applying steady pressure to her ass until I could feel it begin to open. I stopped pushing and held it there. I shoved my tongue in her ear and caressed her tits until I could feel her relax. That's when I pushed hard.

Jessica cried out and tightened her sphincter around my cock that was now half buried up her asshole. I pulled out and then slowly pushed back inside her. Once again she slowly relaxed. This time I warned her.

"I'm going all the way in now… just relax."

I shoved hard and felt my cock slide deep into her dark passage. She tensed at first but quickly relaxed. I moved my cock back and forth in small strokes. When I sensed she was ready I increased the size of the strokes until I was fucking the entire length of my cock in and out of her ass.

Jessica raised her ass in the air to give me better access. My cock went faster and deeper. I shoved a hand under her body so I could rub her clit. Her breathing became more erratic, turning into a series of gasps and moans. Dirty words spewed from her mouth.

"Fuck my ass, baby… oh god yes… fuck me… shove it up my ass… harder… aaaahhhhhhhhh…"

I rolled her over, push her legs back and rammed my cock back into her ass. Jessica moved a hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit. I crushed her tits with my hands. Her wild eyes looked up at me as filth continued to spill from her mouth. My cock drove repeatedly into her ass with deep hard thrusts.

Jessica dug her fingers deep into her pussy. She arched her back and bit her lip. A loud scream escaped from her throat as her orgasm hit hard. Cunt juice squirted from her pussy. Her fingernails dug into my chest.

I drove my cock deep into her ass again and again. A second wave of orgasm surged through Jessica's body. My cock swelled inside her. A huge explosion of cum erupted from the tip of my cock and filled her bowels. This was followed by a second, third and fourth explosion. Just as I thought I was finished another explosion of cum erupted from my cock.

I kissed her hard on the lips with my cock still buried in her ass. We kissed for several minutes before I finally pulled out. I could feel the flow of cum from her ass wash across my cock before soaking into the sheets. She looked up at me with satisfied eyes and giggled.

"I guess I'll have to change the sheet before my husband comes home."

I thought of Professor Radcliff fuming that I had not shown for the exam. While he was sitting in the classroom I was lying in his bed having just fucked his wife in the ass. The thought of him climbing between the sheets with my cum stains all over them was too tempting to resist.

"I know this sounds crazy, Jessica, but it would be worth a lot to me if you didn't change the sheets. There is something exciting about the thought you sleeping next to him on the same sheets where we fucked."

"And exactly how much would it be worth to you?"

"Would another $1000 do it? Of course for that I would expect to spend some more time with you helping prepare the sheets properly."

"Two thousand, but that includes having me any way you want until my husband comes home at five."

We showered where I fucked her in the ass again. We stayed in bed most of the day fucking and sucking. I came in her pussy three times and we both watched as cum and cunt juice flooded onto the sheets. When Jessica went to pee I took the Professor's pillow and rubbed it with cum and pussy juice from my cock.

Before I left I fucked her in the ass one last time. Sweat was dripping from my face when I finally dumped a fifth load of cum into her body. Jessica stayed on her hands and knees so I could watch it drip down over her pussy and onto the bed. My revenge was complete.

12