All Comments on 'The Love Boat'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ehhbb

Well written but predictable. New where it was headed just from the summary but hoped for better.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Very erotic

The love boat i longed for as a teenager

MariHoweMariHoweover 6 years ago
Thanks again Ann...

Thanks for writing about the lesbian vacation scene. Lots of great memories came to mind...

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
outstanding

Your build-up is better than anything I have read on here, by page 3 however it read just like your last story, with her friends mom except this was on a cruise and not in the living room of her friends mom apt. but still an outstanding story

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 6 years ago
Great story

Would have liked to have seen the ending being more explicit and more developed.

Are these stories republication of your ASSTR STORIES from the late 1990's time frame.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Arousing!

Seems as if there was some confusion with the names, but the hot sex made that irrelevant! Great story! I, a typical male, got very erect reading this. Other than a total gay, what man wouldn't like to be the eye witness to the trysts described in this tale? Rated 5 stars! Thanks for writing!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Reposting of stories

Yes, what you are now seeing are stories from the mid to late 1990s. I'm working my way forward until my entire archive is on Literotica. Then I plan to continue with new works.

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago

Looking at Lesbian cruise lines now. Wow hot and steamy story and yes there is a mix up in names but I knew what you meant. Thank you for this story and waiting for more Les stories from you.

dst275dst275over 6 years ago
A classic

I remember reading this story when I first stumbled upon your writings. It still holds up very well. I wish you would revisit Dawn and Kari so we might see what became of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh...

Gosh, you are so good at these stories - SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

This needs a sequel!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs some editing that distracts but still a great story

Hi, you just need to sort out some edits: once on the beach where you refer to Kari not Dawn and on this last page in the shower when mix Kari and Dawn up in one para. Must have got excited writing it ;) I really enjoyed this, though thought there was space for teasing out the relationship a little more, e.g. leaving them both wondering during the shower scene, but then faced with the reality at the dance when desire for their afternoon partners could not be denied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked this story my only feeling was it seemed to end abruptly. I know we are not meant to know every detail of a story at some point there is an end. I am not foolish enough to believe every tale ends with the "happily ever after" like an old fairy tale. However this just appeared to cut off rather fast.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Slow start, nice build up, then wonderful climax! Or should I say many climaxes! Well done!

All the best,

Kathy

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, I just don't know how a story like this can be written with such detail unless blessed with prior knowledge or a very mind blowing imagination.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

One of the comments thought the story ended abruptly, well, it would depend on how intriguing the story was to the individual. This is where your own imagination kicks in to carry it further or finish it on your own term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"In fact, try as she could, the blonde couldn't catch the dark haired woman sneaking any looks at her breasts. In a similar encounter, she doubted that a guy sitting across from her could've been so circumspect."

This is not true. The idea that Lesbians don't leer is a myth. Lesbians are attracted to the female body. Of course they stare. Not to mention that Peggy and Kari get it on. Sure someone will say that their connection was at a higher spiritual/mental level. If that is the case why was the sex a carnal act? Why not gaze into each others eyes and have spiritual/mental sex?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Great story, for both me and my wife. We've been on 15 cruises, but none like this one. Oh, people don't just run onto a cruise ship, at the last minute. Just saying. I do have to admit, this really got my very straight wife of nearly 53 years 'going' if you get my drift. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When I read the tagline of the story, I wrote down several predictions. Sad to say, they all came true. The story was so easily anticipated it became boring. It was like the author had a checklist of lesbian tropes to check off. No mystery, no intrigue. Predictable and prosaic. 😴

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...