The Love Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if ...no, I can't believe that." Kari thought as she considered if Kari's afternoon was anything like hers. "Not Kari."

The sound of water in her ears blocked that of the shower curtain as it opened just a bit. Dawn almost jumped when she suddenly felt a soft pair of hands on her back. Dropping the bar of soap she'd held, she whirled around.

"Careful." Kari laughed. "Don't you know that most household accidents happen in the tub."

"Kari, what are you...?"

"I thought you might need someone to help you wash your back." the blonde smiled. "And I just happened to be available."

A look of confusion, mixed with panic filled Dawn's face. Was she imagining this?

"And I'm also available for washing fronts as well." Kari quipped.

When Dawn failed to even laugh at her joke, that look of panic appeared on Kari's face as well. Had she guessed wrong?

"Looks like I was wrong." Kari said apologetically. "Guess I should be trying to say it was all a joke, but I really don't want to. I'll go and we'll make believe this never happened." Kari started to turn, then felt Dawn's hand on her arm. "Stay." she said with a smile.

The smile was quickly reflected on Kari's face as she turned back to her friend. They looked at each other for what seemed like forever, neither saying a word. It was like both knew what had happened to the other without being told. Later on there would be plenty of time to talk about it. Right now all they were interested in was the soft press of their lips against each other as they embraced.

END