All Comments on 'The Love Left Behind'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Literacy at last!

I'd just about given up on reading anything as literate and compelling as this story. Now comes the nasty part: other than a few missing words and a typo or two, ITS PERFEKT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i agree

I agree with thae other guy. Although i still think its sad how you had the dad die like that without even saying goodbye...even iin the journal he didnt get to say goodbye. It made me cry..well not cry but i at least teared up and felt a tightness in my chest and througt. My eyes are still watering some. So have a good day fellow readers and have q good day writers for this story also teaches you a lesson. Always live life at the fullest because you never know when you're going to die.. you could die tomorrow or the day after or even a year after today by getting run over by a bus or car or you could get a deadly disease that could kill you 6 months from now or you could be killed by someone any day. You couldbe killed any time of any day you choose. So enjoy your life while you still can.

-A.

P.S. I don't mean to sound deep or anything, but it's true. Very, very true. I think i will only write a comment on stories thqt teach a life lesson in it.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Groan....

You've done it - again !!

Superb story - thank you,please continue in like vein.

Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

so glad dad did not have to hear the confection between mother and son. dad is about dead and its like now that mom and son have fucked he doesn't exist.What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

Awesome job. Without a doubt one of the best stories I have read in a very long time. Thank You for sharing it with us.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Simply The Best

As usual your story is awesome and wonderful. I can't imagine any other writer being better. I'd like to thank you for writing these fantastic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars Plus !!

I can't praise this story highly enough, it's truly magnificent, beautifully written and extremely horny. With such a voluptuous mother as Claire, any red blooded son will naturally want to fuck her brains out. She's happy her son has a big cock to go with her awesome ass and those huge tits, she's a true Milf! It's even better that they are fucking with the father's approval. This is one of your best ever stories I reckon, well done.

Oxford99Oxford99almost 13 years ago
A similar story

If you liked this story, I would recommend "Mom's Christmas Dress" by "alwayswantedto".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good but...

Very well done story, loved the plot, just about everything. Just a few minor things that a little editing could have fixed. First, the story kept slipping back and forth between past and present tense, particularly in the scene where mom and son first had sex, but elsewhere throughout the story. Very distracting when you're trying to read. Is she telling something that has happened to her or is it currently happening to her? Really took me out of the flow of the story.

Second, and I've noticed this before in your stories, you WAY overuse the adjective "incestuous." We know it's an incest story. Judging by the top story lists on this website, that's why half of the people reading this tuned in to this story in the first place. No need to hit us over the head with a sledgehammer to drive that point home. I found myself totally distracted as I snickered over and over thinking, "He just used it AGAIN." I just did a word search, and assuming it was spelled correctly every time, it came up 16 times in 5 1/2 web pages. Love your work, but using that word just a little less frequently might be a bit less distracting.

Other than that, I do love your work, and please pass on our compliments to your mysterious co-author. You've come up with another great story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very well thought out storyline

The story was very well written and was sweet and loving. The sex scenes were hot and erotic along with being filled with love. The characters were well developed and drew sympathy from this reader.

A very good story from start to finish, and a pleasure to read.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done !!!!!

Hi ! I liked the story and the sex. Got to admit tho, I have never heard of a "chaste" lounge. Perhaps you meant "chaise"??? Too funny when you think about it.

I think another chapter is ripe for he hasn't had her annally. He might also have a friend who needs her loving touches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thanks for the very good story.

I wish to read another chapter to complete Claire's total submission to Johnny sexual needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

THANK YOU, for A great story.Just wonderful how you can put together words and present us with a masterpiece.

Adding anything to this will take a lot from your achievment.

Thank You for keeping anal out of it.

I am so over reading great, well writen stories to see them spoilt by anal.

Has been a pleasure to read a clean,loving story. Many Thanks.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 13 years ago
Mom is a beautiful incestuous bitch!

"'Okay, Mom, take it all, you beautiful bitch.' Take every bit of my big cock!" Johnny growled as he began thrusting into me harder and harder."

Now that is the kind of talk that is sweet to hear between a mother and a son! I love your moms, usually big boobed voluptuous MILFs that drive their sons crazy with lust. Some readers think that is not realistic. But, hey! It is a fantasy! Your stories come at Oedipal sex from different quirky angles and that is fun to read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

A differnet storytelling that aided the story to feel fresher. The story was definately as interesting as it was hot. You really have a talent for mom/son stories, and I'm looking forward to read your future projects as they are released. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good mix of story telling..

Quite a good effort of collaborating. I can tell touches of women's perspective. It's better then most of the mother/son stories around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious

I need to run a marathon after reading this.

hotwifeashlynhotwifeashlynover 12 years ago
Sooo loving and erotic..

I loved this story.. very touching, pure love, and hot sex.. mmm I was super wet from reading it.

I consider myself an attractive mom and I can only wish I had hubby like that. As for my boys they are wonderful kids and I hope the older son will have the courage to make that first move. If you enjoy detail family love them email for creative role play at msn on hotwifeashlyn@live.com.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
WOW!!!

WOW!! This story has the best sex sequence that I've ever read. The way their love was expressed was amazing. 5*****

toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A good storyline but

A bit of a sloppy writing effort by your standards. Maybe your usual editor was not available.

Having read many of your stories now, I too get a bit of a chuckle - unfortunately for erotica - whenever you use one of your pet adjectives like meaty or incestuous. At least try to mix in the doubled or trebled adjectives with a plain single-barreled one now and again. Just thick breasts instead of thick meaty incestuous labia or whatever. It's become a form of self parody now.

Speaking of labia, lips means labia so writing "labial lips" is plain comical. Nether lips or vaginal lips if you must make a distinction, but, we usually know you don't mean the lips on her face - where the "oral mouth" is. Sorry. That was cheeky, but, see how silly it sounds?

Positively though, this was a first class story idea that could have been done much better with some editorial guidance.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I always like your writings...

And, as usual, this one was pretty good. I read to be entertained and am not as picky as many. It has to be REALLY BAD for me to criticize, I just like to enjoy the thoughts you are transmitting. I nearly always bitch when the writers get their character's names mixed up for a paragraph or two. The last one I saw I did not bother with the criticism but someone else did. Always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A bit too much of superlative here.

Mostly I love your stories, this one lost by turning a warm loving erotic story

into a stroke story, not up to your normal standards.

But I couln't have written anything as good myself, so thankyou anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decadent

Hi,

I have read this story a few times now and it still remains one of my favorites till date. Mom-Son is a true incest genre. I love the setup the whole dad knowing about them and still giving them space and time to come together. The built up was really good, generally lacking in other stories. The description of act itself was spine tingling a man, a son here slowing casting off his veneer of civility by the very woman who taught his manners and going all caveman on her to commanding in the end was nicely done. An extensive foreplay is required to really get into the mood of things, all the taboo, depraved acts where described in detail. Though it may sound unrealistic, I love mom to be a true MILF with gravity defying big tits and son to be a true stud. Sometimes a son with less experience is really preferable makes the experience much more delightful. Even though Mom was agreeable was the very beginning, her hesitancy at times, questioning the morale and yet giving into her needs was written very well. I am into breast play, so I adore stories where that breast play nipple pulling, pinching, nibbling, sucking and licking are giving more time. Would love to read a story where mother is given orgasm by breast play. Also cum running out of well fucked mother, a son thrilled by the site of his cum running from her gaping pussy. Some sons are fine with sharing their mom, but I like this one indeed where son refuses to share her, even with her own husband.

Please pen down more stories along these lines. This story excellent as compared to incest novels that do get published. The only other incest genre I enjoy besides mother son is brother sister one, especially older brother and adoring sister ones. I am trying to hunt for guardian ward kind of stories across this Forum. I love it when the girl was brought up a man quite elder to her, discovers her feelings for him, makes him admit his feelings by teasing him mercilessly and when the man who when he finally gives into his passion acts up on all his fantasies, casts off his kid gloves and fucks her brutally, mercilessly and is insatiable in his need to have her. Please pen down a Guardian Ward story as well, its quite a taboo read.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My own issues with this story

I loved the story, However, The father/husband didn't seem to know that the way he brought them together would cause a lot of guilt for them. Maybe a three way would solve this issue. Also the mother/wife were so focused on her lust not caring much about how her husband felt and not giving mush support for his up coming demise.The wife says she dearly loves her husband, but as the story teller, must not have cared much about the passing of her husband as there was no sorrow account of it. No tears displayed, not even when she read his journal.

atomicsoul1atomicsoul1almost 7 years ago
left me breathless

I would offer a lengthier, more respectful comment deserved by the emotionally potent piece of literotica blessed to us by an obviously talented author, possessed with interesting original concepts, which equally satisfy the base sexual stimulation and lure of an esoteric experience. bravo btw tots off topik but Damon Lindelof is a bloody genius, The Leftovers on HBO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Beautifully written , loved every moment of it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Feeling empowered

First I'd like to say that this story hits close to home, and was very well done. I'm a 63 year old man who recently started seeing a 44 year young angel. She recently started to entertain the thoughts that she wanted someone to share her life with after losing her long time boyfriend to a similar fate. I see many instances of her and her 19 year old son sneaking glances of each other and and wondering if I should encourage her to take the next step. Your story may be just the catalyst that she would read and encourage her to talk about her true feelings. I'll let you know. Thank you for your insight and creative vision.

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
Loved the story, but hit close to home. 91’ 20’

I feel more in tune to Richards point of view, with similar event to his in my earlier life.

Similar to him, my father because of his work would be away on business 3-5 days out of every week, and with my sister out of the house. It was just us most of the time. We had our own pool and game room, at times we’d play together in the pool, fool around, play ping-pong or fooseball, we also danced slow fast and just making fools of ourselves having a good time teasing each other. Like Richards mom, I think mine knew I had feelings more than a normal son should have for his mother but never acted on any impulses if she had any and I never did either. “ I remember one time I wanted to talk to her about something and caught her in the shower, I watched her for a few minutes until she turned around and saw me through the clear glass. Jon! Ran up to my room and closed the door, a few min later she came to my room and we had a chat. How I feel, how she feels about it, flattering but it can’t be for obvious reasons. After she left me to my thoughts, where at some point I did cry. For what could have been and a flurry of mixed emotions.”

We never talked about that incident again. (Which I was 14at the time) and went back to how we normally acted around each other. But I knew that she knew how I still felt regardless of the talk. I’m not sure what she might have told my dad but soon after I got a birds and the bees talk with dad and they printed off a packed as well.😩

But what hurt the most is what happened later.

Here’s where details of this story cris-cross with my life. It wasn’t sudden like Richards parents passing. My mom got a tumor like Richard and was ok for awhile before remission and spread throughout her body. It was painful to watch her slowly waste away, getting tired often and starring off into space.

Although it was done with good intentions and love. My mom and her best friend from college set up a visit at her house out of state with her family. While there I had a great time with everything until I fell hard in love with (Lea 16)the daughter of my moms friend, and got my heart broken. Wrote a love letter and everything but it was one sided-love. Heartbroken again cried myself to sleep. (15 at this time) woke up and tried to put on a brave-face but my heat wasn’t 100% in it. Went to sleep miserable. Then the double whammy... around 10 the next day my dad called me and told me mom passed away last night in her sleep. Was speechless and didn’t know what to do, flew back later that day. Never saw Or heard from Lea again. (14 years later now)

I became a bit of a recluse, resorting to video games and drugs(mostly pot, alcohol and cigarettes) walling of my emotions so I couldn’t get hurt again, wasn’t able to cry at her funeral or for anything for the next 5 years afterwards. I know I love both my parents very much but can’t help in the past and at times to wonder what if it was my dad instead of my mom passing away and where we would be now...

I don’t think of her every day but when I do my heart aches and I cry, writing this has brought forth a lot of emotions, some of which it’d forgotten. I will always love you Barb. I’ve made a lot of mistakes since then, things I wish I could take back and have many regrets, I don’t know what happens after death, I hope that maybe something like Richard would happen but I’m afraid with the things I’ve done I might go to a different place.

All I can do is hope, live with the consequences for my actions and try and make decisions with the least regrets from now on.

Thank you AnabScribe for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
???

Why all the bull shit. If father wants them to fuck then FUCKING TELL THEM!!! I got tired of another tit story. I do NOT care about a tit if there is a pussy in the room. B cup tits are best and A cup over D cup ALL DAY LONG. it's about 4 pages too long.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

A dying parent leaving a legacy of love for his surviving family. This seems to be a recurring theme on Literotica and this is the best I’ve ever read. This was so poignant, so incredibly erotic, and so well written. This was such a wonderful read. Thank You for submitting this beautiful narrative.

DarkForeverDarkForeveralmost 2 years ago

Wast of time Foul written.. If father agree why they need hide and seek game..Disgusting narration of sexual staff with son... I hope author create a father son bonding.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written and told story, very loving but also very sad.

ukrainianukrainian8 months ago

Have you noticed that it's usually the ones who can't write that complain the most. It's not like they have paid to read your work. Idiots are plentiful or so it seems. I enjoyed it. There are so mistakes but I can forgive them. It's the story that counts, not the grammer. Thank you for writing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

Absolutely loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, this is how I believe such a love/life would be. The onlymajor problem that might arise in years to comeis that in a moment of anger, etc., the mother would play the parent card. If they truly love and respect each other, they must always accept each other as equals in all matters. Without reservation, this is a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's a fantastic story. 5 Stars.

Constructive Criticism:

As careful as you seem to have been, some of the text reads a bit clumsy. It occasionally seems to be 'Spoken' English, which is very similar to, but significantly different from 'Written' English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous