The Love of Milana and Yuliya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a whole morning, Milana and Yuliya were by their pool licking each other's vaginas in the 69 position, first with Yuliya on top, then on their sides, and finally, Milana on top. Weary from it, they spent that afternoon lying naked atop a towel on the ground with their knees bent and legs apart to let the breeze cool their wet and hot vaginas and talked about various things. Sometimes they rubbed their own and each other's breasts and vaginas. They then lay face-down and kissed while pinching and grabbing each other's buttocks. Milana lay perpendicular to Yuliya to kiss her buttocks and anus as she did the same for Milana.

One evening, Yuliya and Milana were at a department store's fitting room trying out new clothes. After they took off their shirt and pants, seeing each other in just a bra and panties ignited the fire in them. They held each other and kissed, during which they laid on a base in the compartment with Yuliya on top.

The four girls agreed to always be nude when together at home from now on. They played a game where each girl drew a straw from a bag and the one that drew a different straw from the others got tied to a chain attached to the ceiling as everyone else kissed and licked her. Yuliya was the one to get tied. Katie licked her vagina, Masha kissed her chest, and Milana kissed her buttocks and sucked her anus. Katie then kissed her legs and feet, Masha her stomach and upper body, and Milana her back and arms. At one point, Masha and Yuliya lip-locked as the later placed her legs on Katie's shoulders. The women changed where they kissed so they kissed every inch of her body, lip-locked with her and gave her oral at least once each.

Yuliya and Milana faced and held onto a wall in their room, as Katie bent over behind the latter to kiss her buttocks while Masha stood behind Yuliya to kiss her neck down her back to her feet. Milana and Yuliya about faced and Katie licked Milana's vagina and kissed her breasts as Masha kissed Yuliya's legs up her front to her neck. Katie and Masha laid on the floor with their knees bent. Milana and Yuliya sat on their faces respectively to let them lick their vaginas. They turned around so they could kiss their buttocks prior to going on all fours.

Masha and Katie sat behind Milana and Yuliya, respectively, to kiss their back, legs, buttocks, and suck their anuses. Soon, Milana and Yuliya lay facedown to talk and kiss. They turned face-up with their knees bent. Masha went on top of Milana in the 69 position as they sucked each other's vaginas as Katie put her head between Yuliya's thighs to lick her vagina, then kiss her up legs and torso to her breasts. She lay sideways next to her with her head on her breasts, hands on her vagina, and leg on her waist. Masha got off of Milana, went next to her, and kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina. They got into the same position as Katie and Yuliya as Yuliya and Milana comforted Katie and Masha respectively.

Yuliya leaned on a wall facing it two days later as Milana knelt on the floor behind her to kiss her buttocks. Katie lay on the floor with her knees bent and head between Milana's thighs sucking her vagina. Masha lay down with her head between Katie's legs sucking her vagina. Milana sat on the bed and Masha lay on the floor, bending her knees. Yuliya sat on Masha's face and put her head between Milana's legs to lick her vagina as Masha licked Yuliya's. Katie went in-between Masha's legs to suck her vagina. She lay face-up on the floor and Milana went between her legs to lick her vagina. Masha sat behind Milana to kiss her buttocks while Yuliya sat behind Masha to kiss hers.

They each lay facedown on the floor one beneath another. Masha kissed Milana's buttocks, Milana kissed Katie's, and Katie kissed Yuliya's. They went on all fours with Milana kissing Masha's buttocks, Katie kissing Milana's and Yuliya kissing Katie's. Masha and Katie faced and kissed each other as Yuliya and Milana got atop them, respectively, with their legs on their head to kiss their buttocks and lick their anuses. Milana laid face-up. Yuliya sat on her face to let her lick her vagina. Masha put her head between Milana's legs to lick her vagina as Katie sat behind Masha to kiss her buttocks. Katie went to Yuliya and they kissed one another's lips and breasts.

Yuliya got in the 69 position atop Milana to lick her vagina with Masha and Katie as Milana kissed her buttocks and licked her vagina. Katie lay on the floor as Yuliya lied in-between her legs to lick her vagina. Masha lay atop Yuliya facing the opposite direction to kiss her buttocks. Milana sat on Katie's face to let her lick her vagina then lay down so that her and Katie's breasts were on each other's faces as they kissed them. She moved down to kiss Masha's buttocks as Katie sucked Milana's vagina. Yuliya went face-up with her knees bent as she and Masha sucked each other's vaginas. Katie and Milana did the same. Milana and Masha lay their heads on Katie's and Yuliya's vaginas, respectively, as Yuliya and Katie spanked and felt Milana's and Masha's buttocks. They all fingered each other's vaginas and anuses and moaned until they cummed on each other.

One day Katie and Masha were in a department store fitting room. They kissed and undressed one another fully. Katie went on the mirror facing it and Masha knelt behind her to kiss her buttocks. She then about faced as Masha kissed up her legs and torso to her neck. Masha lay on the floor and Katie lay on top of her in the 69 position to lick her vagina and Masha spanked her buttocks and fingered her vagina. Katie turned around and licked Masha's vagina before kissing her stomach up to her neck. Masha kissed Katie's cheek and laid her head on her breasts. She saw a security camera facing them and smiled and waved at it.

Days later, Katie lay facedown on her bed as Yuliya sat by her legs to kiss her buttocks. She went face up with her knees bent. Yuliya sat on her face to let her kiss her buttocks, then lay down, forming the 69 position. The women licked and fingered each other's vaginas. Yuliya then lay next to Katie to kiss her breasts. She put her head on them and Katie put an arm around her for comfort. They fondled each other's vaginas. After a short talk about the lovemaking, Katie went on top of Yuliya to kiss her neck and breasts.

One day, Milana and Yuliya stood and kissed in their room with the latter held to a wall. She then about-faced and Milana kissed her neck and down her back. She squatted and sniffed her buttocks prior to kissing and licking it. Yuliya passed gas at a point making her pull back and sit on the floor in disgust and Yuliya giggled. Milana asked her why she did that, but she shoved her face between her buttock cheeks to make her lick between them and suck her anus. Thankfully, there was no odor from her flatulence.

Milana kissed Yuliya's thighs before sitting under her and putting her head between her legs lick her vagina while masturbating. At one point Yuliya arched back. Milana then lay on the floor with her knees bent as Yuliya sat on her face to let her suck her vagina more. She then about-faced and lay down to form the 69 position as the pair licked, sucked and fondled each other's vaginas. Yuliya passed gas again minutes later. Milana reacted disgustingly and tried to push her off of her, but she stayed firm and passed gas on her a few more times.

After a short struggle, Milana flipped positions with Yuliya to be on top and sat on her face passing gas loudly right on it. Yuliya kicked her feet and tried to break off, as Milana held her hands to her breasts and let it all out. A few minutes later, she got off of Yuliya, who breathed hard, overwhelmed by Milana's flatulence. The room soon had a bad odor, so the girls went to their back porch and sat on the beach chairs to relax, masturbate and talk about what they did, admitting they adored passing gas on each other's faces.

One summer day, Yuliya, Milana and Katie cooled off at Jones Beach. Yuliya and Milana were in bikinis and Katie was fully clothed and gave them massages and lotion, pulling down or untying their tops or bottoms at one point. Hours later, they went to the beach house they were staying in for the week. After putting their towels and ball away, Milana went to use the bathroom as Katie and Yuliya lip-locked. Katie took off Yuliya's bikini and in return she unbuckled her belt and unzipped her pants. As Milana got out of the bathroom and sat on the sofa Yuliya and Katie followed her.

The latter sat next to her and Katie sat on the floor in front of her to lick her vagina as Milana kissed Yuliya's breasts, during which Yuliya took off her bikini, leaving only her sneakers on. Milana then lay on the couch, as Yuliya lay atop her. They kissed while fingering each other's vaginas as Katie sat behind them to finger their anuses. Katie kissed Yuliya's buttocks as she kissed Milana's neck and breasts. Yuliya lay on the sofa and Milana put her head between her legs to lick her vagina. Katie knelt beside her to kiss her breasts.

She then took off her pants and shoes and squat above Yuliya's face to grab her breasts. Milana kissed them and fingered her vagina. Katie then fingered her vagina also and spanked her buttocks. Yuliya rubbed her thighs and kissed her buttocks, then pulled her panties aside sucking her vagina and anus. Katie got off, going back to where she was before to suck Yuliya's vagina with Milana. Milana kissed up Yuliya's stomach, chest and neck to her lips, then sat on her face to let her suck her vagina. Katie lay facedown on the sofa with her head between Yuliya's legs and kept sucking her vagina. Milana about faced to let Yuliya kiss her buttocks and lick her anus, then sat on her torso to let Katie suck and finger hers and Yuliya's vaginas together. Milana sat on the couch while Katie put her face between her legs to suck her vagina and Yuliya sat next to her kissing her breasts.

Katie fingered Yuliya's vagina as she fingered Milana's. Katie sat behind Yuliya to kiss her buttocks, then went to the bathroom. Yuliya lay face-up on the sofa with her knees bent as Milana lay facedown with her head between her legs to lick her vagina. They traded roles and positions, then Katie returned. Yuliya kissed up Milana's stomach and breasts to her neck. They lip-locked as Katie sat behind them to finger their vaginas and anuses. Tired from the sex Yuliya put her head on Milana's shoulder while she fondled her hair. Katie kissed Yuliya's buttocks and licked her anus, then put her head on her cheeks holding them as they talked.

One day, Dr. Yuliya, Milana, and Masha made out in Yuliya's office during a lunch break. Naked already, Masha lay face-up on the exam table with her knees bent, as Yuliya bent forward, put her face in- between her legs and licked her vagina as Milana sat behind Yuliya to kiss and lick her buttocks and anus. Milana then sat on Masha's face to let her lick her vagina and Yuliya kissed up Masha's torso and breasts. Milana lay face-up on the floor with her knees bent, as Masha sat on her face to let her lick her vagina and Yuliya stood in front of Masha facing the same direction to let her kiss her buttocks.

She then about faced, letting her suck her vagina. She sat down to lip-lock with Masha, who then kissed her breasts and fingered her vagina. She lay face-up with her knees bent as Masha bent forward sucking her vagina. Milana sucked her anus. Yuliya stared at the clock and realized break was nearly over, so the girls got up and got dressed with Yuliya putting on just a bra and panties as they talked about the lovemaking. Masha and Milana then kissed Yuliya and left the office. Yuliya then put on her doctor's coat, sat on her chair, and began to work.

12