The Love Of Spiders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++

Tree weeks later (Present day)

Evan sat drinking in a bar. It had just passed midday. He'd been served with divorce papers that morning. He hadn't seen Abby or the boys since that evening. She wouldn't take any of his calls and Esme, his mother-in law, just swore at him down the phone line.

He ran his hands through his hair.

How had this happened?

He reread the letter Abby had sent with the papers. It made no sense.

' Evan, the worse thing is that, even if you're telling the truth, I know I can never look at you the same way ever again. I'd look at you and see their faces; I'd see you, sweaty and heaving on top of them or buried between their thighs. I'd never be able to bear your touch. Where had those fingers been? Any trust I felt has been destroyed forever. Our marriage is over.

Do not contest the divorce, Evan, please. We don't have to traumatise the boys anymore than they already are.'

Evan rubbed his hairy chin and groaned. Was there something he'd missed? Some sign of impending cataclysm?

"Hey there. Why so down?" A girl asked as she approached the bar.

Evan spread his hands in a "where do I start?" kind of way.

"My wife and kids have left me." He said mournfully.

The girl squeezed his hand sympathetically. He looked at her beautifully brown eyes and bright understanding smile. She was wearing some sort of cinnamon perfume.

"That's so sad. I'm sorry. Would you like another drink?"

He nodded. He watched her walk towards the bar. Damn she was hot. Maybe there were better ways of losing oneself than the bottle...more pleasurable diversions....who could blame him for enjoying the crimes for which he'd been falsely accused?

No ...he had to fight for Abby....the boys...

"Hey, that's Lillie." Evan hadn't been aware of another woman, but now he turned to look at her.

The first thing he noticed was the tattoo on her waist...the caption that made him take a deep breath...the pale expanse of flat belly...He looked up at another hot woman. She smiled at him and he knew he'd been caught looking at her tattoo and chest.

"I'm Jess." She said, holding out a soft hand and subtle brushing her red hair out of her eyes. He smiled and shook her hand.

Evan didn't know it but he'd never think about his family ever again.

12