All Comments on 'The Love Shack'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
wylie236wylie236over 5 years ago
I wouldn't bother

Personally, I wouldn't bother with a part 2.

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 5 years ago
What a pussy

He should have never agreed to this, I doubt I'll read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*s

Now that's entertainment 👏👏❗

Dialog understandable and believable. Character development realistic and draws the reader to the protagonist, jules, and her sister, his wife bonny.

I give this story 5*s. I liked it alot.

So what is left ??

The second part can't be more than a couple of pages. For the length of time these people have been together, I don't see a compromise available that will work. That is my limitation. Qhml1 will definitely deliver a pleasant surprise with part two. I look forward to it.

Thanks for the story qhml1.

AMerryman

ChrisrovChrisrovover 5 years ago
Oh dear

I can't stop reading this... I'm looking forward to see if it as goes pear shaped.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Yeah, this is likely to end badly, but I don't get the "Why did he agree?" comments.

He has two real options: File for divorce or go along with this. The status quo was no longer an option once it became apparent that the wife wanted this, and wanted it badly enough that it wasn't going to go away.

I don't see any real percentage in filing now because things *probably* won't work out. I mean, I guess there's the moral level of "I exited the marriage with my vows intact, never having consented to any shenanigans!" thing, but I never got the sense that his objection was self-righteousness but more just on the practical level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Run.

The guy is not on board. Jules is a disgusting pig. ugh! Looking forward to reading the next chapter. If the main character is smart? Run motherfucker, run.

mithanialmithanialover 5 years ago

Curious to see the end results.

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Why would he agree to be humiliated?

Like your writing style but not content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aw, so you want to try

Something you've never done before?

Well, I've never been divorced before, so lets give that a try too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First of all

This reads more like a JPB story than you. Secondly I have no idea where you fished those swinger stats out of, but they're bullshit. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd actually like to see this work for them.

I know it's not your usual style for the husband and wife to stay together, but it'd be nice if this one went that direction. I don't think full on swinging, or harem endings are always realistic, but couples do try swapping sometimes, without damaging their marriage, and then say that that's not for them and move on. Triads can work too.

I like this setup, but am kind of dreading part 2. I'm a sucker for better communication and happy endings though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did you really mean

End of part one? Because as I read it it is the end of everything, the story and the relationships.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great writing and story.

You have created a high level of foreboding in me. I don’t see the marriage surviving so I am not looking forward to the next chapter. But I will definitely read it because of how good you are as a writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter

This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 Cents

I think the conditions may be too onerous for the girls. If not they will be broken and divorce and pain will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

FD45 commented on another story somewhere how there's an understandable tendency to make the husbands in this sort of story Olympian. Veritably without flaws. I don't know if FD45 was thinking about qhml1, but the comment fits him. Still, qhml1 is such a fabulous writer, it doesn't matter. Can't wait to read the second installment. Five stars.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
qhml1 is an over-achiever!

We get a second chapter, as well as this very enjoyable first one.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
LIKE A TRAIN WRECK

You know it will end badly but you can't help but look.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Don't like it.

Not the story or writing, both were done well with good conveyance of what it was intended to.

The way this is portrayed, it is destruction waiting.

When one partner is reluctant, it is always disastrous in real life.

Your protagonist is anything but a wimp. He is simply going to do something he doesn't want to for the sake of keeping his dumb wife from cheating (even though she already did in the hot tub) and having to divorce her.

He should probably just divorce her and maybe see her down the line to check if he even wants her anymore.

Appreciate the story.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Part 1: 5 Stars

The dialog is well written, the characters believable. It does feel as though I have read this story before. I look forward to seeing Part 2.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Realistic portrayal of a fixation but depressing as hell

This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Maybe Q can salvage this cluster fuck in chapter 2, but I don't see how. The perp Will needs to end up in the foundation for the new recording studio.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
A lot of yapping but not much story

It was boring and actually kind of depressing. I can already see how it is going to end so, sorry, I'm probably not going to bother reading the 2nd part.

You should have just had him tell his wife "No" and that if she did it, EVER, she was giving up the marriage.

Then either have them divorce because they do it and then he hooks up with the Sister or as a twist, the other younger woman or she says ok and doesn't do it and they live happily ever after.

You could always have him block the doors of the Love Shack when they do the Mazola 2.0 and have him burn it down with all of them in it. That would at least be an interesting twist plus with all their oil they would ignite fairly quick for a cheap entertainment value from his standpoint.

These stories on here are getting too predictable.

Maybe have him just sell everything off, take all the money and bail before they even do it. Have him go become a Priest or something.

Another twist would be one of them faking the medical report, probably Will, knowing he has a deadly disease and transfers it to all of them thereby signing all of their death warrants, that would be different too.

Granted, most of these options are lame but at least they haven't been done, re-done, and re-re-done over and over and over and over again.

I challenge you to surprise us. It doesn't seem like many authors are interested in that these days.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
Hard to accept the change in Bonnie

This could be shaping up to be a good story, depending on how it ends.

But I was not convinced that Bonnie was hell-bent on cheating, with or without hubbies consent. Her character right from the start was of a faithful, loving wife with a loving family and he was likewise a devoted, faithful husband. So to have Bonnie approaching mid-life and suddenly thinking how nice it would be to experience some strange cock is hard to accept. And I don't buy the excuse that he was the only cock she ever had so she has some sort of unfulfilled wish to check out others. Just stupid, or mentally retarded!

A normal wife at her age wouldn't do this, especially after the hot-tub episode when she got the fright of her life when Hubby mentioned divorce, so QHML needs to work hard to convince me that she really would go ahead regardless of what he thinks. So far I'm not convinced, but I hope the second episode will let me suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Foresee....

Troubled times ahead for Ms. Bonnie. Lol Even though he's agreed she's going to do something stupid with Will or something and cross a line.

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 5 years ago
It was a decent read

And I enjoyed it. I'm curious as to how it will play out. Of course, I am also a touch irritated that it was even written when I'm still waiting for the continuation of Rocky Raccoon...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Don't do it

Just divorce Bonny and stay with her sister. It is stupid to go along with the swinging which will most likely destroy their marriage.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 5 years ago
Oh, please, no!

Where is the little robot saying "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!" when you need him/it? And yes, I know, I'm that guy watching the movie on television shouting at the screen, "NO! Don't open that door! DON'T go in... there... awww, shit."

Thank you, Q, for creating characters I care about, and letting me into their world, for a little while.

GA.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Q is a true storyteller.

When you read his stories, you think everything you read actually happened to him, and it probably did! He is the master, the man, the myth, the legend. There is but one Q, always followed by you. When I have nothing else to do, I read some Q. He's Lit's poet laureate, the king of swing, the big cuck buck! Hail Q!

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Too bad that Bonnie didn't get the slight hint

that he gave her in the hot tub that he wasn't too happy about sharing his wife. Oh well, he even drew her a picture. Maybe when she has time to think about it, you know after the divorce, all will become clear. Story was set in a time when all of that crap happened and like was said, before aids was known, before chlamydia period and when drugging was expected of musicians. Why in the world a woman would get to thinking about having missed out on all of that and not thank her lucky stars she was still alive is beyond me. Truly if she was single she could experience all of that with no worries except for allergies to penicillin.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
Well, I enjoyed the Long and Winding Love Shack

(Whisper Whisper)

Oh...there were TWO stories? Let me check.

(Whisper Whisper)

OH! Qhml1! Why didn't you SAY so!

Teasing. You took the scenic route on this first part (and the kids started screaming in the back) but it WAS worth the extra drive.

Now, not the author and speaking extemporaneously, I can't see THIS Stalwart sharing. No way. I know you have that public nudity fetish and I'm glad you got to scratch that itch some and I presume in the next one and Gosh Darn It, this IS a porn site, so a bit of fun slap and tickle as teens IS warranted. Heck, even as singles.

If Jason was dying of cancer and needed one more lay before they cut his balls off...I can see him sharing Bonnie.

If he and Bonnie had been through a war together, depending day and night on each other's talents to keep them alive, I could see him as seeing that mere fucking would be irrelevant. Their bonds go FAR deeper than Tab D going into Slot C, particularly if there is a reason. I've written those stories (not here)

But no. Suburban Stud and The Ditz are not in that emotional place.

But they are doing it anyway. WHEE! Good stories are when people do horrible things and have to live with the consequences. The aspiration and the growth.

Granted, Great Grunt Grow Gnot. He is a Stalwart. But dealing with the fall out is always delicious and QHML1 certainly has the chops for a great tale.

So consider me waiting for your next (whisper whisper) No! It won't be THAT long, will it? (Whisper) Hmm. Let's see. I have a five on 4 pages minimum. But also a five at less than 7. See, I have faith in you.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE LOVE GENERATION REDUX

and that movement might hold memories of a generation but for a reunion of long times friends and buddies is like bad drugs, TK U MLJ LV NV

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
Interesting but depressing.

I like the drama and interest, and can see the story going a few different ways and it's making me want to see what happens. But the whole story has had a really depressing undertone all the way through, even when he was recalling his older days it was filled with melancholy and spattered with negative events, as most history is. Then when the whole conspiring and his wife's 'plan' went into action the undertone became a lot more overt. I'll admit that I want to see what happens but it's left a bad taste in my mouth after reading this chapter. I suppose it could be attributed to the writing being good enough to drag me into the sentiment and mentality of it's protagonist but it still doesn't make me feel so good about the story on the whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Noooooo

Nooooo. The tool is allowing his marriage to die.

But then a wide wanting others sounds like it's dead already.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worst choice of his life

He comes across as so moral but then says that he'll do it. Don't fucking give in. Just dump Bonnie now before she cheats and tell her she can have all the dick she can handle now.

I don't score chapters but only the entire story. This started off good but looks to be going down faster than the slut Bonnie. One can be hopeful though.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 5 years ago
Don't know

I usually like your tales, but this one is just off. It is too much like cuckshit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A story

That hooked me early on and kept me invested until the break. I'm with Grunt and can't believe he is giving in to Bonnie's idiotic demands. Jules isn't helping things at all, but continues to hang on. Grunt rejected their offer of polygamy, how the hell do they think he will go for swinging. Please don't let this marriage go down the tubes. Let Grunt keep his balls, he's the only man in a great story.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I have to comment again

So many comments wanting you to take the story in a way that doesn't condone sharing. I personally hope you'll fulfill the intent of this event. You've said when the next chapter will be submitted, but if you're still writing, I truly hope for a happy ending. Otherwise, the purpose of this event is just lost.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
@SCOPIOJJ

Ditch Bonnie? Yeah, no problem. She's become pretty stupid over her "need" to get some strange before she hits menopause, or gets a grey hair, or whatever the fuck her excuse is.

Take up with her sister, Jules? No so sure. Jules obviously feels a lot for Grunt, and she says that her one true love got away. Doesn't take much imagination to see who she's talking about.

However, I get the impression that the scheme to have him share Bonnie and her sister earlier on was a little ploy cooked up between them to give Bonnie an excuse further down the track to expand their "sharing". I don't think her sister is a good bet, but I DO think the younger wife (Jen, I think it was), who was reluctant to participate, would also be a likely candidate for a new wife.

But hell, here I am already guessing the finish to Q's story. Sorry, I'll pull my head in and let Q finish it as he sees fit. By the way, I think 4 stars so far but I'm holding off scoring until it's finished. I'm really looking forward to it.

ohioohioover 5 years ago
#1: Q writes great stories.

They're well-written and very engrossing, and they frequently raise strong feelings in the reader. As this one does.

#2: Grunt should have, and would have, simply told Bonnie "fuck no--aint happening, if you want to stay married to me. Forget about it." (Of course, then we wouldn't have had this story.) Married people need to make compromises. Does anyone in a marriage EVER get everything they want? All the sex, all the support, all the home-cooked meals? Hell no. So sorry, Bonnie--you want this but I know what will happen to our marriage, so I say No. Shall we buy you a puppy instead?

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weeellll...

Here's the good: character development, plot, dramatic tension.

Here's the bad: too much extraneous information, needs a sharp editor, plodding story, boredom.

I kept reading because the basic premise was interesting and I wanted to see where it would go. There were several instances when I had to make myself keep reading when the story lost direction and became tedious. Now the plot has veered into an area that will either end in tragedy or the author takes the easy way out and they all live happily ever after. If it was real literature I'd accept tragedy. Most of Literotica readers will opt for Cinderella. What will you do?

R.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Idk, was a difficult read in that

there were many characters, I picked this up and read 2 pages or so, then put it down and next day read the rest. I had to go back and forth to figure out who did what at the oil party, etc.

But my main gripe is Grunt's attitude seems a bit rough. I am not pro-swinging/wife sharing, but can see how it might be fun on a purely lustful-fantasy level. He seems to be absolutely against it despite his carefree, promiscuous past.

DarksnakeDarksnakeover 5 years ago

Now we just need to see where this leads, though I have my suspicions... Can't wait for the second part!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Hmmm... I expect he'll visit the lawyer first...

Just figuring "What the Hell, might as well have the paperwork ready since I'm almost guaranteed going to need it."

I'm sure Bonnie would be even more upset when she found out he did it expecting to be divorced soon after...

Can't wait for your take on it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An odd and false premise, just let me try some strange cock, one time.

Sex is like food. There are all different kinds, styles, techniques, and you can spend your whole life sampling what's out there. Bonny is being completely dishonest with herself, and her husband. She is bored with her life, has lost respect for herself and her husband, and is convinced that some gratuitous casual sex will bring her excitement and pleasure. She has already decided to abandon her marriage vows, and has demonstrated that she will deceive and conspire against her husband to have the sexual experiences she craves. The marriage certificate may still be in effect, but the marriage agreement, the meeting of the minds, is gone. Bonny wants a new, radically altered partnership with her former husband, but she no longer wants the vows and commitments of a wife.

Now Grunt just needs to decide what he wants going forward. His marriage with Bonny may not be ended, but it is forever changed. He will never be able to trust her again. She is no longer mentally or morally committed to their marriage. She no longer values or wants the marriage she now has. It will be interesting to see how the author creates their futures.

Thank you for a very compelling and thought provoking story. I will wait to rate the completed work.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Great Cliff Hanger

He hasn't told us what the rationale behind his decision to let the dogs loose is. Perhaps he really wants to blow up his marriage and his circle of friends, but I have to admit that the group is npt very impressive. Personally I would have papered her after the hot pool incident, but it is author's choice!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Give you the benefit of the doubt, I did a 2nd read

being you have written some other very good stories, but.....

Yup, came to the same conclusion, this story just doesn't work in so many different ways. The first time I read it I kept having a strange feeling, I figured it out on the 2nd read, I was anxious.

Anxious for the story to end. You did exceptional character work but they really had come full circle and then the story just seemed to drag on and on.

Then you throw in this Swinging thing which really didn't seem to fit the characters anymore in their life. I did some rowdy shit when I was younger and it was and still is highlights of my memories, but after being married for many years, growing up mentally, having kids, now a couple of very young grandkids, no matter how fondly I look back at those days, I would NEVER go back to them or try to relive them.

One of those Highlights was with 4 women at once for 36 hours straight in a Hotel Room in Vegas. We all were sharing it as we all went to Vegas together for a 72-hour Gambling Junket. Somehow, it turned into a Sex Junket lol. I am friends with all of these ladies yet today and even though we all had fun with a couple of them admitting it is the best sex they ever had in their lives, I really don't think ANY of us would try to re-create that 36 hours. In fact, I know NONE of us would as we have had the chance individually to have some fun with no one else ever knowing about it, but it never even got to a simple kiss. We had all just outgrown that point and phase of our lives.

I know that Vegas trip damn near killed me and the only thing that kept me going was some intense Coke. My Orgasms got to be so friggin' painful it wasn't funny. After awhile, I don't think I had any cum left to shoot out and it was like the "Dry Cum Heaves".

That wasn't my only foray into multiple ladies at the same time, but at 4 it was the most and for 36 hours, it was the longest. But I have been faithful every year I have been married and yes, there has been many temptations and opportunities to do it and not ever being caught. (At 6'7" & 265 lbs of a very muscular and quite defined body, there was ALWAYS temptations), but even when I was hammered and literally had some women throwing their naked bodies at me, I STILL turned them down. It wasn't really even that hard (no pun intended lol), as the moment I met my wife, we both just knew we would be married forever.

Even at 54 years old, I have the body of a 30-year-old because I lift 6 days a week and do Cardio 7 days a week. Plus, I eat clean, drink very little these days and don't do any narcotics, not even a little doobie. Because of this, I still get hit on WHENEVER we go out REGARDLESS of the event. The sad part is women today don't seem to have much integrity or manners.

If they hit on or flirt with me "under the radar", it's not so bad because I am used to it. But what pisses me off is when women, sometimes even women we have known for years or who work with my wife, come up to me and grab my ass, dick or start rubbing my body or grinding their body against mine and making remarks like, "Fuck me now" IN FRONT OF MY WIFE, it pisses me off to no ends. It's embarrassing as Hell for both myself and my wife and simply RUDE.

When this happens, I am usually not a very nice guy and whereas many of these women are damn near "Perfect" in appearance, they, like all of us, do have a few flaws and I point that shit out to them as loud and as ruthless as I can. People know if you come up to me and disrespect my wife to our faces, I am a GOD-LEVEL BODY SHAMING TROLL. More than one woman has left in a nearly full run, crying.

When I met my Wife, she was still a Virgin as she and her family were fairly religious and it took me the longest of any woman I had dated to get to finally, "Pole Ride Me". The first time was horrible because she was so tight I didn't think it would fit. After about 20 minutes, I finally got her to take it but she was in a lot of pain and not enjoying it. I had to explain to her that I am much larger than average in both length (just over 10") and in Girth (about 7") and that it would take awhile for her to get used to it. I didn't tell her she might never get used to it as I have had a few relationships end because they just never could take it and not be in pain. I was scared to death that would happen with her because I just KNEW SHE WAS THE ONE.

That's the problem with small framed women, there just isn't a lot to work with. She had wanted to wait until we were married but then I was able to talk her into it, along with some help from her friends (who I ended up showing them my fully erect cock one night while trying to enlist their help to get her to have sex with me before we got married just to make sure my marriage didn't end because we couldn't have sex). They didn't believe me when I told them the size so I whipped it out, jacked it for a couple of minutes and the ladies just sat there shaking their heads.

When my soon to be wife found out they had seen my cock she was very pissed but we all explained to her what the situation was. Then her friends took her home and went to work on her to get her to understand what the situation was. After that first time, she wasn't able to have sex again with me for a week but then we started to do it every couple of nights, then every other night, then every night and finally, 3 or 4 times a day (ahhhh, to be young, virile, in love, and with a sex drive like a crazed Bunny again, I miss those days).

But, I digress. My wife has never once expressed ANY interest in "seeing what she is missing" (I suppose because all of her friends and co-workers keep telling her she started at the top and anything else would just be a huge downgrade, *their words, not mine*). In turn, I have no desire to see what I was "Missing" with some of these other women, many much younger than me.

While I haven't seemed to age much other than a few gray hairs and some lines on my face, my wife hasn't been so lucky. She is 5 years older than I am and will be turning the big 60 next August. Granted, because of the massive amount of exercising and Cardio we do, her body is still, for the most part, smokin' hot, especially for a woman in her late 50's, her hair is quite gray and she has all the telltale facial features of a woman that age. But damn, her skin sure is STILL soft and she electrifies me just by holding my hand.

It bums her out from time to time, especially when we are out somewhere and have our picture taken together or when some 20 something Cunt comes up and ignores her thinking she can just bat her eyes and I will follow her to her bed.

Because of this, I just don't see some of the characters in this story bed-hopping at a Swinger Party. Maybe the Sister because that is what she has always done but then again, she seems like she wants to "settle down" and find Mr. Right. His wife Bonnie, seems completely out of character and I couldn't even see her jacking Will off in the Hot Tub. Although, perhaps the sister is attempting to "Get the one that got away" by leading her sister astray knowing he will NEVER stay married to Bonnie if she goes thru with it. Hell, the marriage might just be over with just the thought or demand of it.

Anyway, I can't help but think you took a really good story and dragged it out to the point of wrecking it. I like to read stories about guys scoring with other or multiple chicks as much as the next guy, even some well-written Swinger stories, but some authors build their characters so well (like you did) with their complete devotion that you just don't want to see it happen or to have a totally faithful wife of so many years that confesses undying love and KNOWS what the consequences would be by trying to get a little fun on the side so she cheats, even with his coerced approval, gets very old. Having a story of a cheating wife that is so devoted to her husband seems like a waste of a good story and characters. While it may happen from time to time in real life, it happens way less than we all believe.

If you had at least built in some flaws in Bonnies Moral Structure earlier, then it would be more realistic. But you didn't, you built the "Perfect Wife", TOO PERFECT and now we are to believe she is just willing to throw that all away for a little roll in the hay, one time?

Sorry, I just can't buy it and trying to ram it down our throats is like the Wife trying to ram the Swinging down his. It simply won't end well. It shows disrespect for the husband by the wife and it shows disrespect to the readers by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wrong

Like the writter below. This so far was good up to the last 3 pages. Then it sucks. I hope the next chapter gets their head on straight. If it doesn't i will rate it a 1

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
I have loved so many of your stories

My favourite it MMA vs MBA. I love the hope, the reward for effort & your characters’ values.

This is not that story- so far anyway

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago

If we could rate the comments I'd give CUMMINGINSIDEHER a 5. Hell, who needs fiction when we have stories like his.

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
I’m hooked but with low expectations.

I don’t know what to expect from part 2. Will this be the crash of all crashes? I’m hopeful because of your past efforts and that’s why I look forward to the conclusion.

carvohicarvohiover 5 years ago
Oh well...

I've missed more than I've hit too.

It was a very OK story, and I gave it a five.

But it wasn't "Boston to Birmingham" now was it?

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

P.S. still better than anything I'v done.

qhml1qhml1over 5 years agoAuthor
Here's the thing

I knew this would be a depressing story. I based it on myself when I was younger, the Mazola Party actually happened pretty much as I described. and the mature part was based on two couples I know. One wife did much as Bonny did, having a seemingly perfect marriage and trashing it, and another couple that swung when the mood struck them and not on a schedule. The trashed marriage didn't survive and to this day she has no real explanation. The swingers are still at it, even though both are 60 now. I've used experiences both couples had to finish the story. It grew on me and it will probably be Monday or better before it's done.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

this won't end well for for someone

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Turn back the clock

Or be careful what you ask for?

I never had a Mazola® party and if I had the chance I would want to go for it. Of course I have a double standard if the wife wanted to play too I might have to pass and just use the good ol' Jerkins ® lotion.

To see an Olympian stud back away from his lofty moral perch is refreshing. He aint gonna go full blown cuck but taking a step back and maybe being as kind to Bonny as he was at the start has some merit.

You need to bring back Cherry for the finale! Really appreciate gals like her.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hmm

Hmm, i see this ending badly for Bonnie. I believe she'll get hooked on strange,and the excitement of it. Grunt will end up divorcing her. Five Stars. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tedious and ominous

I read every word. I even went back several times. I liked the short scene with the daughter. Great touch! And I liked when he flipped out at the hot tub.

Most of the comments mirror my own feelings. You are a great writer! That's why we're mourning the end of this marriage. I can envision ways to save it before it is too late. But you are the master, so I'll keep my ideas to myself.

I will read your ending. But I am feeling dread. What you gonna do Q?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Well Q, you got my 5...

Yeah, she just wants to do it one time. Just once. Sure. And what happens if being spit-roasted kicks off a 35 minute tsunami orgasm that melts down the reactors and suddenly she screams, "GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, WE NEED TO DO THIS EVERY WEEK!"

See, the marriage is already badly damaged. He told her no, he didn't want to do it and he didn't want her to do it. He gave a little demonstration of exactly how passionate he is about NOT doing it, during that ruckus at the hot tub. She refused to drop it. Now he's thinking there's no way she'll settle for anything less as she's already tried to sandbag him with a secretly planned, supposedly "impromptu" orgy.

Bonny and Julie jump in his lap in celebration when he finally, reluctantly, agrees to do it? They wanna take him for a trial spin? Does that mean Bonny and Julie have decided it's best if the marriage is open? Just exactly how much, and what, have they been planing for this "one time" party? They certainly seem to be 100% invested.

Finally, the final nail in the coffin, as far as I'm concerned, is Julie's statement:

"I'm hoping there's enough love in your heart to let Bonny have her fantasy, because I'm afraid she'll do it without you, and we both know how that would end."

Sounds like Julie and Bonny had already decided if he said NO, then it would mean he didn't love her enough to let her play - in other words, his fault for being mean and selfish. Also, it's almost a threat the way it's delivered: Bonny's already told Julie something to make Julie believe Bonny will probably do it no matter what her husband says. That's a marriage killer.

Only Q can save them - or - scatter the grisly remains far and wide. Q's proficient with either scenario. Looking forward to the final chapter. Or two. Take your time Q, we'll read it no matter how many pages it is. Thanks for posting. 5 stars.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I'm craving Part II

I need it like I need more cowbell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When?

ZZZZZZZZZZ.........zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up when the promised sequel actually appears.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Wow!

I've done a couple wild things but a mazoala party is something else.

Impressive!

Drawing on your experience puts this in a different perspective and makes sense, given that the writing hits home.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Part 2?

Part 2 was promised by Friday. Been almost a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Swapping doesn’t work unless EVERYONE is in. Grunt isn’t in. Recipe for disaster.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Eagerly awaiting Part 2!

Don't keep us in suspense too long, please!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 5 years ago
Part 2

Is it going to happen or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i get grunt

i think I understand grunt. Wife picking Grunt to be the only man in her body means something means everything, every time he touches, licks, penetrates and makes love, it is a reminder of her gift to him and him only. If she lets another man get any it will lesson and cheapen that gift it goes away forever. That special gift she gave him is gone forever, and will never be the same again it makes love making less. It makes his devotion to make his wife feel good, loved, satisfied not as important she can get it anywhere what makes him special is now gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lies...Lies....Lies

Sooooo......one thing i find very annoying is when an author lies to his readers. When this story first came out we were old part two was already done and would publish in a few days. Then the author posted this story on another site and said part two was done but was just waiting on his editor to return from holiday around the first of the year. Well we are now almost to February and still nothing....if we were in South Park, Colorado I would declare Shenanigans on the writer but since we are not I'll just say Bullshit. Then to add insult to injury the author is scheduled to partake in the next writers day gathering submitting a new story on Feb. 4...... how about delivering what you said was coming a month ago first?????

hectarehectareover 5 years ago
Scenarios, Pt 2

I can see a few ways this might go. Grunt says ok, but no Will. He's a swinger and won't stop at oe time. He could exclude Booger as well since he's forcing Jenny to participate. Or, he could say ok to Bonnie and not participate himself, been there done that and prefers a monogamous marriage-not participating means he wouldn't be around them at all. Last scenario, he says go ahead but since neither he nor Jenny are into it, they go away for a long weekend on their own. No clue how any of this resolves and whether Grunt & Bonnie survive as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wants to swing

Moment I caught them in the hot tub and after the excuse she gave woulda just fucken divorced bitch just sex some stories of her own fuck that shit bitch a cheating cunt forsake all others not until a sweet talking asshat comes to town should’ve drowned Will

PapaMikePapaMikeabout 5 years ago
Da Hell?

Good story, but????

PapaMikePapaMikeabout 5 years ago
Well,

he said Friday. He just didn't say which Friday.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Didn't like it

I liked the writing. I liked the premise. I liked the characters. I didn't like the fact that Grunt caved. It is so against his character. I gave it 3*, but really felt more like two because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What’s Happened?

I liked the story too, even though I thought it was at least a page too long. For my money, way too much buildup before the main event. Some background info is necessary, even critical to a good story, sure. But there was so much in this story I was getting bored before the third page ended. I do hope the author decides to finish the story, I mean it’s been over four months since this chapter was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hubby Hero story ... Boring

Hubby is The Hero in this story again ... Big with muscles yadayadayada this is a blow sugar up my own ass through my own character story, at least in my Fantasy I Would be such a Great husband material. Is this some Kind of indirect narcism?

sirelcsirelcabout 5 years ago
Confused

I've always had a problem with harem stories or group swingers. Nothing happens right. Somebody always gets hurt. Young men try to sleep with anyone they can. Women generally are far choosier.

Here we've got a man who asked good questions and now if flagging down. It's pretty hard to see him trusting his wife or anyone. Some stories you see about yourself. This one seems from a different universe.

Storm113Storm113about 5 years ago
Part 2???

What happened to the rest of the story?? !#($@():; +=?=#! I liked it up until the swapping part, now I need to know how it ends!!! Please finish!! Thank you for a good story though, at least up to this point. Aaarrrggghhh!!! LOL!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

Where the heck part 2!!!!! Come on qhml1 get it to gether

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story. Waiting on the second half

Where is the rest. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well FUCK that shit!

Well written story, as usual and as expected from qhml1. But I really didn't like these people. I mean really, really didn't like them. This is the first story of yours I didn't/couldn't like. The characters, their actions and thoughts simply ruined any chance this story has of being entertaining. In the end, when he agrees to go forward with the swapping, I can't tell you how disappointed I was. And I LIVED thru the years you're describing, just outside of San Francisco. Been there - done that.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Well

I'm patient enough to wait and see where you're going with this. Grunt is between a rock and a hard place. How do you get him out??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Is The First

Of Q's stories where by the end I pretty much lean towards hating everyone in it. I do think Grunt should have had one more "conversation" with Will though and just gone ahead with having Gerry crank out the paperwork. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVED IT RIGHT UP TO THE LAST SECTION.....

The writer changed Grunts nature almost 100%. When he got the hand job from Jules he made it ABSOLUTELY clear that he would never go for this shit. His deep distaste for Will wouldn't allow himTo let that asshole fuck his wife. And the reasoning throughout the story and then corroborated by research said this lifestyle was death for relationships would not allow him to put his marriage at risk. But then, if Bonny was so intent on throwing away their history and the future maybe he should have just filed for divorce and let her go fulfill her fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Used 2bshould be 1star

When you changed grunts additutud to one of accepting swinging. Not even going tomf7nsh reading. Deserves what evern happens.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I think I got it right

Julie, Jules and July are all names for the same girl?

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Giving 5 stars for the great writing ... but

The protagonist is an idiot - the group damn near did the swap without his input, and still want to do. This was more than a red flag. The wife is an idiot. What's the saying??? Once bitten twice shy. But with Bonnie, it's more like: once failed, double try.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
can't see it

AS much as I like a little prurient reading, its all fiction. Got a little close once back in my30s but having someone else in the room when I was getting sexy with my wife was a turn off and just felt wrong. Guess I'm just a stick in the mud. Sex is part of love and without sex is what, self gratification? No and hell no. No trading partners, she wants to do it hand her the divorce papers. Marriages are there to protect the family and the results of the marriage-children. Good writing showing their character reasoning.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

interesting. I see a divorce coming and a lot of lost, long time friendships, and a severe beating of Will just before he and Grace flee the town.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Excellent exploration of screwing around when young and the making commitments later in life. I with Grunt, the stats are there. I guess I'm kind of an anomaly. Been with two woman in my almost 80 years and was married to both of them. Never thought about cheating on either. First one lasted 13 years she left for greener pastures the second one really loved and that lasted almost 40 years before she passed. I really agree with an older guy I worked with in my 20s, sex is an overrated pastime. Better listen to Grunt he's the only who's figured it out. I think the marriage is all but over. Remember the old phrase curiosity killed the cat in this case it's the marriage. Keep writing Q!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The last sentence ruined it totally for me. 1 star.

I thought better of him.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another wuss with silicone balls from a discount sex toy shop who does NOT have what it takes to live up to his own words and principles. Fuck him

A reluctant 1* because the rating system does not have negative side.

BJ

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Group sex is a nice fantasy but the reality is very different. Fucking random people is one thing but if you have an emotional bond with someone and they freely give the most intimate experience to people can have to EVERYONE then whatever words you may use to express your 'LOVE' is quite literally worthless

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

No matter where this story goes, in the real world no man can ever come out ok in this sort of swinger or other activity. Escalation will always render him helpless and with far more to lose , and which will come to pass. Any male engaging this way is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Business acumen doe NOT seem to extend to the brains of Grunt.

Minus 5*

BJ

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Started with (4) stars...but reduced to (2) after thinking about it, & re-reading the last part...I am not going to read part 2...this is TOO DEPRESSING to continue on with.

The whole thing is having fun, and the group has had this before; yet, MC wants to over think the whole thing, takes it that Bonny wants to look for a different partner.

The whole "marriage vows" thing DOES resonate with me, as I have an ex-wife who tho't she could step out and me not have a problem. She was surprised when served with divorce papers! Anyway...communication is the key to something like what is going on in this story...not just surprising someone with"okay...here we go!!"

Hurt feelings are really hard to fix, and most people have had some kind of experience with something like this; experience and openness is a real teacher, and is not being shown here!!

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Gee, what could go wrong with giving in to swapping?

Bonny took Will's word over her knowledge of her husband of over 20 years that they should blindsided him. She went so far with the planning that her and Jules had gotten tested for STDs. How can he trust her again?

I really can't understand why he didn't beat the crap out of Will once he got all the details of what had been going on. The guy intentionally got Grunt's entire circle of friends to keep him in the dark and blindside him with a swapping party and even after everyone knew how pissed he was Will kept trying to force everyone to do it and just exclude Grunt. Explain to me again why he didn't just beat Will within an inch of his life?

Darkness86Darkness8610 months ago

IDIOT Grunt should've told Bonnie to stop talking about it or expect to get a divorce

I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He knows that his marriage almost certainly is dead. As one of his friends said Bonny gonna try strange on her own if the swap circle doesn't happen. He's hoping he's wrong and it will be a once and done but already has his exit strategy in his head. Can't see thus going any other way than Grunt and Bonny walking separate paths. Let's read on and see. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The whole group involved was part of a previous swapping experience, either directly experiencing it or watching it vicariously. It is not too far to understand Bonny's desire to experience what everyone has been talking about for years.

The difference is that Bonny is married to Grunt, and they have to deal with exactly that. Is her relationship strong enough to give her what she wants and still be respectful to Grunt? Would Grunt be disrespectful to his own wife and deny her to a potentially serious request? Moral questions, to be sure.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

I am going to read the second part with the same mindset as I have in the check out line at the grocery store. Just have to take a look at the headlines on the scandal rags. I foresee bad things for a lot of characters. Oh. The writing is very skillful.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

We know where this train is heading, for someone who was so dead set against sharing, it seems implausible that he would now agree⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES