The Love Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Will and his new wife were in, him stripped down to silk boxers and her in her bra and thong. Annette and Jason were next, then Booger and Jenny, leaving just me and Bonny. She was wearing a nice sundress with nothing but panties under it. She was weaving slightly when she unbuttoned the dress slowly until it parted, puddling on the deck. She stood there, her nipples hard little buttons, her bikini panties looking a little moist. She was definitely turned on. The other girls and guys cheered, and soon there was a pile of bras off to the side.

I shucked out and joined in. We all sat and laughed, relaxing and having a good time. The girls asked for another round of drinks, and Jason and I went to the bar, mixing and prepping until we had everyone's poison. It took a few minutes, and I noticed there had been a shuffle while we were gone. Bonny was on one side of Will, Jules on the other. The only available seat was next to Will's wife. I noted her thong was now on the side of the hot tub.

My frown was getting deeper, and just as I got to the tub the jets went off. Most everyone was completely naked, and between Bonny and Jules, his cock was completely covered. I noted a few hands buried in pussies, pussies that didn't belong to them. Bonny looked up giggling and went white when she saw the look on my face.

"Fuck this!" I threw the drinks in the tub, grabbed Will's head and stuck it against one of the jets. People were screaming, and Jason grabbed me. He landed in the tub face first. I grabbed my clothes and stalked out, ignoring the screams and the calls as I made it to the car. People were just coming out the front door when I pulled off. I noted Bonny still had her tits out.

My phone started ringing almost immediately. I remembered Bonny, Jules and I were on the same phone plan, and one of the features was a locator app. We put them on mostly for Jules because of the real estate, and at a glance we could all tell where the other was. I pulled over and took the battery out, disabling everything. They would play hell finding me now.

.........................................

I didn't want to be found, so I went to the beach, two and a half hours away. All I had on were soaking wet shorts and a tee, so I stopped at a superstore and picked up a couple of boxers, two shorts, two pairs of jeans, and three shirts. I also got a new pair of sneakers and a few pairs of socks. I changed in the store, cramming everything into a small bag. I found a pretty decent place a few miles from the beach, a little small independent motel that wasn't linked to anything.

For three days I thought, drank a little, and learned to fish off a pier. Bonny knew I didn't like the beach, so she wouldn't think of looking there. I went to a beach we'd never visited and found I liked it.

I'd hit two ATM's on the way out of town and withdrew the maximum amount, so I paid cash for almost everything. I took a lot of time and thought things over. Too many warning signs had been there. They didn't mean anything individually but lumped together they painted a portrait of deceit. Something stank, and it wasn't the old shrimp I was using for bait.

On the fourth day, I went home, wondering if I still had one.

.........................................

There was no one there except my daughter Joy, left no doubt to guard the place in case I showed up. She greeted me with a tight hug but was somewhat restrained. "You know I'm supposed to call if you show up. I don't know what happened, but Mom and Aunt Julie are freaking out. They've had a few spats themselves over the last couple of days, something about a plan going wrong and unexpected reactions, but they're not sharing anything. If I had to guess Mom did something monumentally stupid and Aunt Julie was involved."

"That about sums it up."

She grinned. "Forthcoming as I expected. Well, do I call or not?"

"Go ahead. You might want to tell them I still look incredibly pissed and they might want to tread softly because it's true. Tell them if they come in with guns blazing it might be the last shot they ever take."

Joy backed up, her eyes wide. "Daddy, are we going to have to split holidays here? I want my new baby girl to know both their grandparents and not separately."

I kissed her cheek. "No guarantees, baby girl. It doesn't change how I feel about you and never will. Where is she? It would probably calm me down quite a bit to hold something innocent and pure."

"She's napping but it's time she woke. I'll get her."

Soon I was in my favorite rocker marveling at the purity of new life. She was just old enough to pay attention to her surroundings, and everything was a wonder to her.

I heard the door open but didn't look up. Joy had left, saying we were supposed to take the baby for the weekend so she and her husband could rekindle their romance. I laughed and told her that was too much information, but suggested she make the most of it.

They finally cleared their throats and I looked up. They looked like they hadn't been sleeping well and that gave me a little satisfaction.

Jules spoke first. "Where's Joy?"

"Off to rekindle her romance, with her husband of all people."

That shot made them flinch.

"Honey, I...we...we need to talk."

I grinned at Bonny but there was no mirth in my smile. "You got that shit right. Before you start, I need to know something. It's important and if I catch you in a lie our marriage is over. Don't try to spin it, don't try to sugar coat it, just tell me the truth. Was what happened in the hot tub planned?"

There was a bit of silence which pretty much gave me the answer I needed.

"So it was."

"No! Well, not exactly."

Jules had spoken so I focused on her. "Then what exactly was it?"

"Well, we had been talking about reliving the past, just joking, you know? Then Will and Grace started sharing some of their experiences, talking about the excitement of new lovers and how it had made their marriage stronger. Jason talked about some of the things he'd done while he was in the band, and Annette admitted to having a relationship with a guy that involved a little swapping."

"So, all our friends are sluts and swingers. Odd that I never noticed that. Still doesn't explain the hot tub."

"We were having a good time, you know? Everybody was a little loose and the flirting got more intense as the night went on. You were in a really good mood, so Jules and I talked about it in the bathroom and decided now would be a good time to push the envelope and see how you would take it."

Bonny stopped, and Jules took up the banner. "It was just fun, honey. We never expected it to go as far as it did. You seemed comfortable with it and when you guys got out to fix the drinks Will suggested we go a little farther, so we took off our panties and they took off their boxers and things just sort of took off."

"Well then. What did my reaction suggest to you?"

"That we had badly miscalculated. We just about had to give Will mouth to mouth. He's really pissed at you." Bonny looked like she was a little disappointed in me.

"My heart bleeds for him. Tell him I look forward to seeing him again, and we can discuss it like rational adults."

"Is that code for kicking the shit out of him?"

"We'll find out when I see him again, won't we Jules? Now, Bonny, how do you want to handle the divorce?"

Bonny went really, really pale and Jules had her hand to her mouth. "Divorce! Are you crazy? All right, so I went a little brain dead. I've never done anything like that before and nothing really happened then. I won't ever do anything like that again if it means my marriage!"

"I notice you didn't say you'd never do it again because you thought it was a bad idea. This is your one shot, Bonny. Tell the truth, why do you want to swap?"

She hung her head, talking so low I almost couldn't hear her. "You guys had lots of partners and experiences. I get wistful sometimes when Annette and Jules talk about old times. I never got to experience any of that. You know you were my first and only lover."

"Whose fault was that? I seem to remember you sliding around as naked as the rest of us. Why didn't you do something about it then? If you wanted experience, then was the time to do something about it."

"I was afraid! Then you were such a wonderful lover I forgot all about it, but it's always been here, buried down deep. I love our life together, honey, but I'm not getting any younger, and just once I'd like to experience something like you had. I think if I could do that just once I could get it out of my system."

I sighed. "You know, when we did the sliding around we were all young and unattached. Now we've gone full circle. Most of us have kids older than we were then. We've built lives, lives based on certain principles. Are you willing to destroy all that just to satisfy an urge? What if it all goes south, bonds get broken and new relationships get formed. Are we going to become regular swingers? What if one of us says no, that they're done? Will his or her partner continue without the other?"

"NO! It will be just once, honey. I swear!"

"You swore to forsake all others but now you want to renegotiate. What about disease? The first time we did it no one had heard of AIDS, or herpes, or chlamydia. You really think it's a good idea to risk everyones' health for a little physical satisfaction?"

"We'd all get tested and present the results to the others before we started."

"Really? What about the other night? If I hadn't put the brakes on you would all been fucking."

Jules blushed. "We... ah... we've already been tested."

"The whole group?'

Bonny answered. "Y... yes."

I was so angry it was hard to breathe. "Let me get this straight, you had all agreed to the point that you got the tests done? This after telling me it was unplanned and just happened. You know, I look back on that night and can't help but wonder why you were pushing the booze so hard. If things had progressed then I would have been the odd man out. Was I just supposed to watch while everyone else got their jollies? That's cold."

"Not even, honey. I'd already told them you were clean and I had the paper at home to prove it, I just forgot to bring it."

I looked at her and couldn't believe I ever thought I knew this woman. "So then, you were going to start this grand adventure with a lie, betraying the trust of all the others? How do you know the results of the others weren't doctored, or old ones they had changed the dates on somehow? How could I possibly trust anyone now? I need to get away for an hour or so, try and process all this. Don't follow me, don't call me, just leave me alone and I promise I'll be back tonight."

I handed the baby to Jules and walked out the door. Bonny made to hug me, took one look in my eyes and stepped back.

.......................................................

In retrospect, it probably wasn't the best idea I'd ever had to go to the neighborhood pub we'd all frequented for years. I spoke to a few people, then took my beer and sat in the darkest corner. People soon realized I wasn't in a talkative mood and left me alone.

That is, until Jason and Booger showed up. I could see them from my table, and I idly wondered if they'd just shown up to grab a beer or if they were on a mission.

Any notion about it being a coincidence went out the window as they stood for a mintue, scanning the room and making a bee line for me. "Mind if we sit?"

"If I did? Before you do, look me in the eye and tell me who sent you."

Jason blushed. "Nobody sent us. Jules and Bonny called us and told us you were back and we could probably find you here. We thought we would come by and talk. First, I need to apologize. Jules and Bonny led us to believe you were onboard with our little plan. You caught us all by surprise when you flipped out. I take it you're not interested?"

"Not in the least. Bonny can't wait, though, so she's probably going to join in without me. Tell Will if I find out she played, I'll divorce her and name all of you in the complaint. I won't settle for a quiet settlement or mediation. I want it aired out so it will be a matter of public record. Might want to take into account this is an Alienation of Affection state, and one case just got settled for 1.2 million. We're all pretty well off. You think about that for a minute."

Jason went a little pale and looked like he wanted to be anywhere in the world except for where he was right then. Booger just kept plodding along.

"Will says..."

"You think I give a fuck what Will says? Jesus, is he that charismatic? He won't have to worry about the girls. If you keep going like you are now, you'll be the one sucking his dick! You say 'Will says' one more fucking time and I'll punch you right in the mouth!"

"Damnit! Just fucking listen for a minute, will you? Will says..."

I'd been going to that bar for over twenty years and that was the first time I'd ever been tossed out.

Tom, the owner, walked me out himself. "Damn it boy! What the hell went on back there? I've known you since you were ten, and that's the first time I've ever seen you hit a guy."

"Sorry, Tom. My life seems to have turned into a series of firsts. Can I call you for bail money?"

He laughed. It had been a running joke between us since I was sixteen. I was about to do something stupid and he stopped me. "Boy, if you keep this up you'll land your ass in jail. If you do and need bailing out, call me."

"You'd come and get me?"

He laughed. "Fuck no. You got yourself into whatever they locked your ass up for, you can figure a way out. But call me, it'll give me a good laugh." Tom slapped me on the back and told me to be sure to come Saturday for the darts tournament.

I stood there with Jason and Booger. Booger had a bar towel to his face to stop the bleeding. "You knocked tow of my teefh loose!" Of course, it was garbled because of the swelling and the towel against his mouth, but I got the gist of it.

"Be glad we were sitting down, Booger. If we'd been standing I'd have knocked them out."

Jason held out his hand. "We cool?"

"Not even remotely. I need you all to stay away from me for a while. I think it would be best."

Both girls were waiting when I came back, looking scared to death.

"I can't believe you hit Booger!"

"I would have much preferred it been Will, but you work with what you got. I'm going to bed."

It was hours later before Bonny slipped quietly into our bed. She lay there for a little while before reaching out a tentative hand and brushing my arm. "I love you honey."

I just lay there keeping my breathing steady. She knew I wasn't asleep, but she was smart enough not to say anything.

.............................................................................

When I finally woke up, she was practically on top of me. I didn't think anything of it; she had slept like that since we'd first shared a bed. I eased out, trying not to wake her up, and went to shower. She was gone when I came out and delicious smells were wafting through the house. I could hear them talking softly. I wondered, and then felt ashamed, if they were plotting ways to further their agenda and didn't want me hearing.

They stopped when I walked in, shock on their faces as I kissed one, and then the other. "Morning girls. What's for breakfast?"

'This must be what a king feels like,' I thought as they fell all over each other serving breakfast. I kept things light, sticking to neutral subjects, like Joy and our new granddaughter. They were finally starting to relax when I hit them with what I thought.

"I don't want to hear another thing about swapping for a while. I'm still struggling to get my head around the fact my wife wants to fuck other people. Before you get all upset, Bonny, that's exactly what it is. You've said yourself there's no feelings involved, it was just a chance to experience what someone else is like, which makes it fucking in the rawest form. We're also staying away from all your prospective swapping partners for a while. Every one of you plotted behind my back and I'm not at all warm and fuzzy about it. I don't care if you understand or think it's right. If you don't want to follow the program, just tell me and we'll get Gerry started on the paperwork."

Both women paled. Gerry, short for Geraldine, was our lawyer. She was almost exclusively business law, but there were others in her firm who specialized in family law. I always thought that title was an oxymoron. Where's the family if you're facilitating the dissolution of it?

What followed was three months of an uneasy truce. Jules moved out for a while, living with her boyfriend, but was back two months later. I never asked and she never said, but I knew her patterns, and that romance was done.

Bonny was jumping at shadows for about three weeks before we stated finding our way back to each other. By the time Jules moved back in we were almost back to normal. Our social life was a bit limited because the only one of our crowd I'd even speak to was Jason, and Bonny knew better than to see them alone.

About six weeks after the hot tub incident I got an email on my business website. Jason was tired of renting studio time and wanted to build one of his own. He was looking for about 2500 square feet for the studio, with offices and editing rooms on the top floor. It was an almost million dollar project, and he wanted me to build it.

"I'll understand if you refuse. It's just that until what happened, happened, you were my closest friend. Earl always talked about what a standup guy you were, but I thought he was bullshitting until I got to know you. You're also one of the most trusted builders in the state, if you do it, I'll know it will be done right. We don't even have to see each other. Think about it."

I did, for a week, then showed up at his door one night. Annette answered and her jaw dropped. I grinned at her reaction. "Hey 'Nette. Jason here?"

They both hugged me so hard I felt a little bad, but then I remembered why I had been avoiding them and tensed up. Still, after sitting at their kitchen table for a while and killing a couple of beers, I remembered they had been my friends for a long time. It wasn't for me to judge them.

We talked for two hours, mostly about the project. I took a lot of notes on my laptop, told Jason I knew just the architect, and I'd have him draw up some plans. He hadn't found a place to build yet, and I told him to get Jules to look for him. After all, it's what she did. Business done, we sat in silence for a bit. Finally I broke it with one word. "Why?"

Annette took the lead. "Bonny was always the kid of the group. We'd all been through a lot more life when she came into yours. She knew what we did back then, but we were a bunch of kids and as soon as you two got serious you stayed faithful to her. She knows that, Grunt, but when we'd get together and talk about wild times she had no concept of what it had been like."

"Hold on a minute here. I never really talked about those times past generalities. I didn't think it would be respectful of Bonny."

She sighed. "Not you or any of the guys. It always came up when it was just us girls and we'd been in the wine. We may have exaggerated a bit, but not much. You were a stud back then, honey. Tanned and muscled, that unruly hair and slow smile really got to us. Top that out with how considerate you were with all of us and how you never thought twice if one of us needed defending."

She stopped grinning. "Know what? Of all the guys in our circle, you and Jason are the only ones in good shape. You still got your muscles and that touch of gray in your hair makes you sexy as hell. I doubt any of us thought it would ever go to where it is now. Then Will came back. And he brought Grace."