The Lover Camper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you mama," Una said smiling up at her mother. Loving the feel of her juices on her chin.

"Did your brother's cum taste delicious?" Laurel asked staring into her daughter's blue-green eyes.

"Mmmhmm."

"Was that cock all nice and hard?"

"Oh yes," Una nodded vehemently.

"Do you think he'll let mama have a taste?" Laurel asked biting her lip as Una rubbed on her clit.

"Mom, have you met you? You're gorgeous. Every guy and every lesbian in a six block radius knows how sexy you are," Una said. Her tongue running up her mother's labia loving how she could make her mother squirm.

"Oh yes, mmm," Laurel said tilting her head back as Una's tongue probed her canal.

Part Two.

The next morning Laurel walked softly along the carpet of the motorhome needing to make breakfast before they got on the road again after Blake stopped at a truck stop for the night. He was the only one with a license to drive the RV. So she didn't want him to drive those mountainous roads while half-asleep. Not when their most precious cargo was on board. Her lush lips curved into a smile as she noted how restless her son's sleep was. Then her eyes fell on what all boys his age sported in the morning. Loosing the belt of her robe, pulling her robe open about an inch so her son could gaze at her black see-through bra and get a peek at her matching panties. She didn't want Ed to blow his load just yet. Laurel wanted that juicy load in her mouth. Where she could show her son the skills she had learned over the years of pleasing his father's dragon.

"Ed, I need you to get up so I can make breakfast," Laurel cooed sweetly brushing her fingers through her son's hair.

"Hmm," Eddy said instinctually stretching, inadvertently his left hand groped his mother's right breast. His eyes snapped open at the realization of what he had just done. His blue eyes going wider as he could gaze at most of her left breast, the fabric of her robe allowing her pink nipple to peek around it. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" he muttered in his mind. He always wondered what his mother's breasts looked like. This was the most he could ever view of his mother's bosom and it was glorious! "Sorry," Eddy said his cheeks heating as he pulled his hand away only to have his mother thrust it back onto her right breast. His teenage mind was going haywire as he cradled one of the six orbs he had fantasized about.

"No, no, you best take proper responsibility for touching my tit young man," Laurel said low so not to wake her daughters. Her eyes flickering up as she witnessed Eddy's cock flex underneath his covers.

"I'm reall..." His mother cut him off with a finger to his lips.

"Again no, such feeble words won't get you out of trouble this time. You are a man now. It's high time you get punished like one," Laurel said her voice dripping with sin as her blue eyes watched his cock flexed every so often. A devious smile spread across her lips at the sight of Eddy's bulging eyes as she undid the knot of her belt. Displaying her body to him, glancing at that pulsating cock as her robe slid down her shoulders.

"Oh my fucking god!" Eddy nearly blew his load as his eyes ran up and down his mother's body uncertain what to take in. He had to commit everything to memory before his mother took it away from him. His heart hammered in his chest as his mother reached in-between her breasts undoing the clasp of her bra. Eddy watched as his mother's tan breasts bounce. Swallowing hard at the way they hung due to their weight and time. Yet that didn't take away the magnificent sight before him. To her tone stomach, (due to his constantly being distracted when he worked out with his father. His father had asked his mother to do her routine when they weren't home. How at the time he hated his father for making his miss the sight of his mother in her tight yoga pants.) To her matching landing strap of raven hair that led to her paradise that he could see through the material of her panties.

"Are you ready to be punished like a man, Eddy?" Laurel asked her thumbs hooking underneath the waistband of her panties. Smiling seductively at her son as she inched the fabric down her thighs. How it brought joy to her heart as her son stared so lecherously at her pink hood. Taking Eddy by surprise as she tossed his blanket off of him. It was only going to get in the way of what she was going to do to her sweet son. Laurel had known for awhile that her son wasn't anywhere near the size of her husband; and that was quite alright with her. She could only take all of her husband twice a week before needing time for her pussy to heal from the pain of feeling all of Blake stuffed inside of her. Not that she was complaining or anything. She had heard quite a number of wives bemoaning about the size of their husbands. She had to stop herself on numerous occasions on complimenting that her husband nearly had a third leg. That wouldn't go over to well seeing how some of their husbands worked with Blake in the same investment banking firm. So Laurel was eager to have her son's cock satisfying her without leaving her in pain. Quickly shutting her mouth to keep herself from drooling as her son's cock strained the material of his boxer-briefs. Her knees decompress the memory form as she crawled along it to straddle her son's body.

"God. Would you look at that thing?!" Eddy said to himself as he gazed up at his mother snatch and taut ass.

"Ed," Laurel whispered looking down her body at him. Her raven hair feathering out along the bed. "How does my ass and pussy look like? Does it look as pretty as your sister's?" she asked noticing that both her daughters were awake while appearing to still be asleep. She knew Abby was going to enjoy this given her fetish on spying on her brother. Laurel didn't know how Eddy was going to take to Una's unique fetish. Where she picked it up Laurel had no clue, but if her daughter liked getting golden showers as Una called them who was she to deny her daughter. She just made sure Una didn't receive them on her bed or on their hardwood floors.

"M-mom...everything about you is beautiful," Eddy said absorbing the sight of his mother's cunt to memory as his eyes ran over her labia. Noticing how those very light pink labia -- while not as tight as Una's were they were still marvelous -- had a light sheen of moisture along its surface.

"I hope that includes your sisters. I know they would be heartbroken to know that you don't think of them in the same way," Laurel said shooting Abby and Una a smirk knowing Eddy couldn't see their faces due to the proximity of her cunt to his face.

"Of course, they came from here," Eddy said taking a risk as his tongue flickered out teasing his mother's clitoris.

"Mmm, yes Eddy," Laurel softly moaned as she bit her lip. Her grip tightened on her son's thigh. She didn't think he would, but she was glad her son did.

"So they have to be as beautiful as the woman that gave birth to them," Eddy said watching how his mother's canal quivered. Laurel saw how her daughters' lower lips trembled, their eyes watering at the words he spoke. She knew they wanted to rush onto his bed and smother her brother for that. However, they would listen to her as she told them to stay put this was her time. They could watch all they wanted.

"Well then, you need to be punished," Laurel said quickly muffling Eddy's words as her cunt covered his mouth. "Yes, a man's punishment is fitting don't you think?" she asked over her shoulder as she rubbed her pussy along his lips. Tilting her head to the side, brushing her hair behind her ear so her daughters could watch as their brother's cock disappeared into her mouth. Her thumb and index finger ringed the base of his cock as she sank down the length of her son's rod. How delicious it tasted to her. Smirking at her daughters as their looks burned into her as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. "What are you doing? That's no way to go about your punishment, get those lips around that clit," Laurel hissed as her son's lips wrapped around her throbbing hard bud. She loved how their looks turned murderous as she grinned in pleasure. Feeling her thighs trembling as her son sucked lightly on her clit while her hand slowly worked his cock. She didn't want her son climaxing too soon not when she hasn't got enough of her son tasting her cunt. "Yes Ed, like that, just like that," Laurel said rocking her hips against her son's mouth feeling her canal beginning to liquefy. Her breast bounced against her chest as her chest heaved. Her hands lavished on her son's sculpted chest due to his father's training. She was going to have give that man a very special thank you for making her son such a yummy little thing for her. Her head bowed, her breath flowing along her breasts as she helped her unexperienced son get his mother off. The dawning rays of the sun filtered through the tinted windows of the motorhome. Bathing her skin in its soft light. Wishing her son could see her body at this exact moment, but he was where she wanted him. There would be enough time for her to show Eddy how she looks as the sun bathes her body. Smirking at her daughters noticing how their hands were moving underneath their covers. Blowing them a kiss as she tugged on her nipples. Placing a finger to her lips as she leaned forward once again. She knew what those looks in their eyes meant. Her daughters were about to cum.

Flipping her hair back with one hand while leaning on the other as she hovered over Eddy's cock. Allowing her midnight curtain to hang on the right side so her daughters could continue to enjoy the show. Smiling back at her son as his hands gripped her ass as she gently ran her hand up and down his shaft. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the scent of her son's manhood. She knew once this summer was over. Her son would never need a woman in his life. Not when they as a family would make sure Eddy had everything he could ever need. Laurel wasn't about to let some girl use her sweet boy. Not her, no sir. Her son was too sweet, too smart, too cute to allow those kind of girls to get their hooks into her son. The only thing she had to worry about with her son was getting pregnant since Blake had a vasectomy soon after Eddy was born. Being at the age of forty that was still a high probability that she could. She wondered if her son liked the feel of her breasts pressing lightly on his body as she swallowed his cock. Laurel certainly loved the feel of her son's cock in her mouth. Her legs clamped tightly around Eddy's head as she felt the stirrings of his cock. Sinking to its base, her scream of pleasure was muffled by his cock as she and her son came together. Her eyes rolled back into her head feeling how his cum struck the back of her throat.

"God. You taste so good baby," Laurel said licking her lips. She wasn't about to waste any of her son's gift to her that would be rude. Signaling her daughters to go back to their guise of sleep before twisting her body around watching how her son savored how her body moved. Her tongue ran along his chin up to his nose savoring her orgasmic juices on her son's skin. Before her lips softly caressed his, pressing her body tightly against his to allow him to feel the body she was willing to offer him. "Now that's a man's punishment," Laurel said sensuously. Feeling gooseflesh racing across her skin as Eddy's hands rested on her hips before starting to travel up her sides. She knew what he wanted. Smiling devilishly at him as she took hold of his hands. "Not so fast son," she said with an amused smirk, "this isn't for your pleasure," Laurel chuckled before rolling off of his body. Taking by surprise as her son surged off the bed, his arms shooting out and around her body as she reached for her discarded garments. "Edward!" she yelped as her son's chest pressed against her back. Keeping her pleased smile from her lips as he fondled her breasts. "I said no!" Laurel yelled batting his hands away.

"Morning," Una yawned keeping her eyes closed making her brother believe she just woke up. Peaking through her eyelashes seeing Eddy scurrying for his discarded underwear.

"Morning sweetheart, breakfast will be ready whenever your lazy brother can get out of bed," Laurel said as her panties slid up her legs. "You need to learn no means stop," she said staring down at her son as she tied the belt of her robe shut. She didn't want her son to think he could cop a feel any time he wanted at least not yet.

"I'm sorry Mom, they're just so perfect," Eddy sighed dreamily.

Laurel felt her cheeks heat. She never heard her breasts referred to in such a way. Yes, there been numerous times her breasts had been referred to in a sexual manner and what not. Not like how her son spoke about them.

"Well, learn to control that mind of yours, okay?" Laurel said sweetly bopping his nose. Filling his view of her dangling breasts since she left her bra lining the floor just to torment the boy in a playful manner.

"Yes Mom," Eddy nodded.

"Good. Go get washed up while I cook us some food before your Dad gets up," Laurel said kissing his forehead. Her hips swaying as she walked to the fridge, feeling her son's eyes on her ass as she opened the door, bending slightly to reach for the eggs and the bacon. She knew her son's eyes were on her ass as her robe became taut along her ass. She just couldn't help but tease her son. "Well? I won't tell you again young man," Laurel said her hair hiding her grin as Eddy quickly jumped to his feet.

"Okay Eddy," he said to his mirrored self as he looked into the small bathroom mirror of the RV that he and his sisters used while his parents used the master one connected to their bedroom. "You first grouped your mother's tit, then she strips naked showing you everything you have dreamt about. Then she precedes to straddle you, sticking her pussy in your face, which I might add you finally got to taste and how sweet it was too. Then she sucks you off sixty-nine style which too was awesome. You my boy are off to a great summer," Eddy said grinning at himself in the mirror.

Abby eased herself towards the bathroom when her mother and sister were distracted. Her eyes glancing down noticing how her brother didn't lock the sliding metal door of the bathroom. Silently pushing it open, her shirt became damp as she stood in the steam so her brother wouldn't notice she had entered the bathroom. She wasn't going to be the only one that hasn't felt her brother's cock. Her 38D breasts jiggled as her t-shirt rose over her breasts, making a soft flopping sound against her chest. Her boy shorts were soaked through due to her three orgasms of watching her mother sucking off her brother. While the shower was too small for that kind of thing she could at least jack him off letting him feel her body pressing against his. Eddy jumped in surprise as Abby snatched the shower curtain aside and his eyes running up and down his sister's naked body.

"Sis?!" Eddy said covering his male organ.

"Please Eddy, it isn't like I haven't seen your cock before," Abby said. Biting her lip as her eyes ran over his hard pectoral muscles, his muscular arms noting how his veins bulged out his skin, down along his hard washboard abs, to his sex lines that pointed the way to what lay underneath his hands. Pulling the curtain closed as she stepped into the shower. A primal moan rumbled in her chest as she felt those hard muscles in his back tense up against her nipples. "Ed," Abby cooed sweetly in to his ear, "would you mind if your beautiful sister washes your back?" she asked echoing his words.

"N-nope, nope," Eddy said standing ridged as he felt his sister's breasts pressing hard against his back as she reached for the soap.

"Good," Abby said lathering up her breasts. Feeling Eddy trembling as she used her orbs as a sponge. "Do you like the feel of them running up and down your back?" she asked before her lips gently tugged on his right earlobe. A coy smirk graced her lips as Eddy vehemently nodded. "You know I'll let you touched them if you want..." Giggling as her brother quickly spun around, your fingers lifting his chin as his eyes were glued to her chest. "Go ahead and touch them all you want but do give your sister some attention to."

"Sorry sis, it's just that I've always wanted to see them," Eddy said fighting back his urges to reach out and motorboat those heavenly orbs of hers.

"Well, you can't touch them if you're covering something up, now can you?" Abby asked smiling seductively at him. Releasing a soft moan as her brother gently squeezed her breasts. Her body felt on fire as she watched Eddy fondling her breasts for the pass three minutes. "Eddy? Do you like bald pussies?"

"Sis, if it's yours I couldn't care less if it had a big o' afro around it. It would still be one of the most wonderous sights to behold," Eddy said looking at her dead in the eye.

"Oh Eddy," Abby said bashfully feeling her cheeks flush. "Will you do something for me little brother?" she asked biting her lips as her nipples rested in the nooks of his fingers. Eddy would give them a little tug ever so often when he lifted his hands slightly off of her breasts.

"Sure Sis," Eddy said with a stout nod.

"Your sister needs to cum and we can't stay in here all day," Abby said taking hold of his left hand running down her stomach. Watching how his adams apple bobbed as she led it in-between her legs. Gasping as Eddy's fingers ran along her oversensitive labia. "Eddy have you ever fingered a girl before?" she asked a predatory smile formed across her lips as her brother shook his head. "Okay, I want you to insert your middle finger up to your second knuckle," Abby said shuddering as she felt him parting her lips. The tip of his finger penetrating her canal, her folds parting as Eddy followed her instructions. "Now slightly hook your finger towards the front of my pussy," she said giggling at his innocence as Eddy blushed hard at the word pussy. "You should be able to feel a very small area that feels very different than the rest of my pussy," Abby said biting her lip to contain her moan as she felt his finger moving around in her tight cunt. "There! Right there!" she cried out once Eddy found her g-spot. "Can you feel how wet I'm getting when you rub on that spot?"

"Yes," Eddy nodded absorbing everything to memory. From her nude body, the way her breast shined when they were wet, and how her pussy felt around his finger.

"You can add another finger..." Her eyes fluttered as her brother wasted no time in adding his index finger to the mix. "Now you just focus on that spot, and I'll play with this," Abby said reaching out grasping Eddy's cock. "You do want me to jack you off right?"

"Oh god yes." Eddy's moan echoed loudly in that small bathroom.

"Yes Blake eat me!" Turning their heads as their mother howled from the kitchen of the motorhome. "Oh god yes baby! Eat that pussy!" Laurel moaned as her ass rested on the counter their food staying warm in the oven.

"Fuck Una," Blake hissed as she swallowed his cock.

"I need my daddy's cum, will you give it to me?" Una asked looking up at her father as she knelt in-between his legs due to how close he was to the cabinets.

"Well, we certainly can't let them out do us, now can we?" Abby asked reaching down urging his hand to move faster. "Yes Eddy, make your sister fill good," she moaned knowing how it was going to irk Una.

"Una, what's gotten into you?" Blake grunted as his daughter assaulted his cock.

"Come on Eddy, paint your sister in your cum," Abby said grinning at her brother as her hand stroked his cock.

"Sis..." Eddy said his toes curling as his sister's hand sped along his shaft. It felt so wonderful. So different then when he got his own self off.