The Lover Camper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right sister, it just you feel so good," Eddy said as his finger slipped out of her canal. How her heart fluttered at that. She didn't know her brother could be so sweet. "Sorry for the wait," he apologized as he looked up at Rachel.

"Nonsense," Rachel said waving him off, "I only wish my own brother had learned his lesson. I don't think you will be disappointing your sisters or mother like mine did," she said sadly.

"He wouldn't do this?" Eddy asked licking up Rachel's slit.

"No, not entirely," Rachel said breathing heavily as Eddy's blue eyes gazed up at her as his tongue parted her lips.

"Does Martin do this for you?" Eddy asked before gently sucking on her clit like his mother had him do for her.

"Oh yes," Rachel sighed leaning her head back enjoying the feeling of Eddy's mouth, "Martin is quite a good lover. He makes sure we all are satisfied," she said reaching over teasing Lula's right breast.

"Does it hurt?" Una asked over Lula dripping mound.

"At first," Lula said looking down at Una. She had to admit the girl wasn't lying about her skill. "But that is nearly a foot long cock stuffing your pussy," she said smirking down at Una as her mouth dropped open.

"Me and Lula have only been able to take ten inches of that fat cock," Rachel said brushing her fingers through Eddy's hair.

"Would you mind if I...?" Una asked her body becoming flushed at the thought of having so large deep inside of her.

"Only if you let me a taste of this cute little man," Lula cooed tickling Eddy's jaw as he stared at her in shock awe.

"Deal," Una said with a giggle before going back to her meal.

******

The bedroom of the Coldbart's RV...

"Mom," Abby said as she straddled her father's face as he ate her pussy, "mmm, daddy, glad I love it when you do that," she moaned closing her eyes as her father sucked on her clit while she pinched her nipples.

"Hmm?" Laurel said from around Blake's cock. "What is it dear?" she asked as his cock left her lips.

"What did Martin mean about sharing?!" Abby asked looking at the reflection of her mother's ass in the window.

"Oh, I think Rachel likes to bring others into their fun," Laurel said sucking on Blake's right testicle.

"Does that mean she's willing to share Martin?" Abby asked.

"Maybe, but remember he has others with him. They might not be up to releasing their hold on that cock of his," Laurel said smiling up at her daughter. While Blake was big in the length, yet he could not hold a candle to the girth of that man. Not that she was complaining about her husband's cock. It was a wonderful tool he had, it had given her numerous orgasms and probably will until they grow into old age. She knew he was quite irritated that they couldn't fit all of him inside. He didn't need to say it. She knew what good wife didn't know that her husband wasn't satisfied.

"Maybe we can talk about it over dinner," Blake said from around his daughter's mound.

"Oh? Does my love want to try and plunge this hard thing into their cunts?" Laurel teased as she ran her labia along his cock. "Tell me baby, which ones do you want to fuck?" she asked breathing heavy as her clit ran along his shaft.

"All, as you want that monster of his to fuck you," Blake said peering down at her.

"You wouldn't mind dear? That another man's cock would be lodged deep inside your hot wife?" Laurel asked before bringing her daughter into her. Their lips embracing each other's as she lifted her hips, her lips parting like they always have eagerly welcoming his cock into her womb.

"As long as he doesn't cum inside of you." Laurel kept her annoyance hidden what was the point of fucking that kind of a cock if she didn't feel it exploding inside of her. She knew her husband was going to flood whichever woman he wanted at the time. It wasn't the fact that he was sterile and couldn't father children. It was the act of cumming inside another woman, when he wouldn't allow another man to cum inside of her.

******

"Oh Eddy!" Rachel cried out as he plunged his cock into her hot cunt. "Mmm, yes fuck me," she growled staring at him with sultry eyes. Pulling him into her, her lips teased his before her tongue probed his mouth. Her cheek brushed along his, her breath hot in his ear. "Make me cum Eddy, I want you to feel what a woman that sees you and not the body you have is like cumming on your cock. Then I want to see you fucking your sister," Rachel whispered wantonly into his ear. "Oh fuck!" she howled as Eddy hammered her cunt with renewed vengeance upon hearing her words.

"Oh my, look at him go," Lula purred as she watched how his muscles tightened and relaxed with every thrust of his cock. "I do hope you'll fuck me with the same gusto," she said flashing Eddy a coy smile.

"Y-you mean it? T-that I can touch all that," Eddy said panting for breath.

"How else are you going to fuck me if you don't touch my body," Lula said trembling.

"Oh god! I'm cumming Eddy," Rachel loudly moaned convulsing on Eddy's cock. Holding his gaze as she came just for him. Tilting his head down so he could see how her cream coated his cock as he slowly pulled out of her. Quickly scooting back onto the couch, bending over cleaning her cream from his skin. Her lips lightly brushed against his, her smiling telling him what was to come next.

Una felt soft hands on her ass thinking that she herself would soon be feeling Rachel tasting her wet cunt. "Eddy!" Una gasped as she felt the head of his cock pressing against her entrance. "Oh god! Yes Eddy, fuck me, I've wanted it for so long," she begged her hands gripped Lula's thighs.

"Una...oh god...it's all so hot and tight inside of you," Eddy moaned as his cock inched into his sister's cunt.

"Yes baby," Una said her blue-green eyes peered over her shoulder as she thrust backwards onto his cock. Burying it deep inside of her where it will belong long after their summer was over. "See, there's nothing like fucking your sister, now is there?" she asked before Lula pushed her back down onto her pussy.

******

Back at the Coldbart RV...

"Oh daddy!" Abby moaned as Blake pounded his daughter from behind.

"You love daddy's dick don't you baby?" Blake grunted slapping her right ass cheek. All the while he was thinking about thrusting his cock into Rachel. Wondering how that woman would moan like. Then the image began to change. Instead of Rachel that Lula was gazing back at him pushing her ass back against him, grinning at him as she took all of his cock. Then that little petite girl moaning as she bounced on his cock begging him to fill her up. Him lying on his bed that Martin's mother was riding him, her hand pressing down on his chest loving the feel of his cock in her.

"Of course daddy." Abby's voice was muffled by the sheet between her teeth. Trying not to cry at the pain when her father was being too rough with her.

"Slow down dear, can't you see you're hurting our daughter?" Laurel asked laying side enjoying the show.

"Oh baby," Blake said snapping out of his daydream, "daddy didn't mean to hurt you sweetheart," he said kissing up Abby's back as he slowed down his pace. Keeping the annoyance from his face as he kept from sending all of his manhood entering her. "Can you forgive me?" Blake asked as he fondled Abby's left breast.

"Of course daddy, I know you didn't mean too. You just got a little too excited in fucking your daughter's tight pussy," Abby said the pleasure returning once her father had slowed his pace.

"Can you blame me baby? You're pussy is so tight around my cock," Blake said fighting back his orgasm.

Laurel knew what her husband was thinking about. She had seen how Blake reacted when Rachel sucked his cock. Not that she could blame him. She had been thinking of Martin's cock and how it would feel having that thick root of his spreading out her pussy. If his mother's and sister's moans were any indication than she herself would very much enjoy it plowing her into sweet bliss.

"Baby daddy's going to cum, turn over so I can cum on those tits," Blake grunted pulling out quickly. Loudly moaning as he painted his daughter's breasts.

"Look daddy's cum is all over me," Abby giggled as she brought her left breast up to her mouth licking his cum off of his skin.

"Well, now that our lust has been quenched let's go get the patio set up and the grill. Blake how about you cook your ribs and steaks for us," Laurel said rolling off the bed. "We do want to make friends with these people, don't we?" she asked shooting her husband a knowing look.

"Right. Ribs. Steaks," Blake nodded.

"What the fuck!" Abby hissed as she stepped out onto the patio.. Right as Eddy inserted his cock into his sister's cunt.

"Oh Eddy! Yes harder Eddy! Give it to your sister! God, she needs that dick!" Abby stood there in stun shock as she, her mother, and her father listened to Una's moans that came from the open window.

"God Una, I thought. I dreamt. I never thought you feel this good," Eddy moaned as his family listened on to the slapping of his testicles against Una's cunt.

"Edward!" Abby screamed out. "I was supposed to be your first!"

"Sorry sis, but I got to him first," Una shouted back giggling all the while. "Mmm, fuck yes, fucking your sister is the best isn't it?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Will you cum in your sister, because your sister wants to feel that seed deep inside of me," Una loudly moaned.

"You better, the four of you interrupted our fun," Michelle huffed crossing her arms as she, Martin, and her mother stood in the kitchen.

"Hush dear," Christen said lighting hugging her daughter against her, "it's their first time together," she said kissing her daughter on the temple. "You were and still are like that when Martin makes love to you."

"I have to say," Martin said leaning on the counter looking down at Eddy and Una, "your sister is hot. Hey!" he yelped as Michelle smacked his ass. "You're hot too sis."

"Then prove it, fuck me right here," Michelle said sternly.

"Yes give it to her baby," Christen said reaching down. Her fingers vibrating along her daughter's wet labia jumping startled by the pounding on the door.

"Please open up, it's not fair, I want my brother too!" Abby said pouting at the door.

"Your parents might as well come in to, I'm sure they'll want to see this," Rachel said sticking her head out the window when Martin gave her a nod. Keeping her chuckle in check as Laurel and Blake hurried across to join their daughter at the steps. "It's unlocked," she said smiling sweetly at Abby. They didn't waste time filing into the RV. "You're free to sit and watch," Rachel said gesturing to the couch on the other side of the RV, "Martin's about to put on a show," she said with a sly smirk as Abby rushed to Eddy's side.

"Eddy, Una can't be the only one you fuck. It's wrong that you didn't come to me first, you know how much I want it," Abby said with puppy dog eyes as she knelt beside him.

"Sorry sis didn't mean to hurt you if I did," Eddy said fighting back the pleasure that radiated up his cock as Una's folds squeezed him tightly.

"Well, the only way to make up for it is to fuck your sister," Abby said taking her place between Rachel's legs. "Please Eddy," she said reaching in-between her legs spreading her labia for her brother.

"Sit mister!" Michelle said pointing at the lone captains chair with folding arm rest.

"Aye, aye," Martin said walking over to the chair.

"C-c-can you actually take that?" Laurel asked as Michelle moved up to her brother.

"Of course I can," Michelle said proudly, "my pussy has learned to take it all," she said rubbing her dancefloor.

"But..."

"Don't believe me?" Michelle asked tilting her head to the side. An amused smirk graced her lips as Laurel shook her head. "Would you like to see it entering my pretty little pussy?"

"We both would," Blake said answering for his wife. Wondering if that little girl could actually handle that beast. Then she wouldn't have a problem with his.

"Baby, I think they never seen one like Martin's before how about we show them how we please him," Christen said draping herself along her daughter's back.

"Mmmhmm," Michelle purred as she walked around the chair sinking onto her brother's lap. "You can't watch from over there, now can you?" she asked running her moist lips along Martin's cock as she leaned against his chest. "Martin you make me so wet," Michelle said sensuously as her juices coated his rod. Glancing down as Laurel and Blake knelt at Martin's feet. "Isn't it pretty?" she asked showing off her cunt.

"That is a pretty little thing," Blake nodded wondering what it tasted like.

"It doesn't hurt?" Laurel asked as Michelle maneuvered Martin's cock to her entrance.

"It did when I first had my brother, but mama trained me," Michelle whimpered as she slid down Martin's shaft. Laurel licked her lips hungrily as she watched as her canal was spread wide the further Michelle inched down his cock.

"Holy!" Blake said in awe as Michelle pasted the ten inch mark and all he saw on her face was sheer pleasure.

"Feel," Michelle said taking hold of Laurel's hand placing it in between her naval and her womanhood.

"Oh my," Laurel gasped feeling how Martin's cock bulged out her stomach.

"Baby play with your mother," Christen said standing beside Martin, "mmm, yes touch me lover," she cooed as Martin's fingers danced along her labia.

"Yes Eddy, slid it into me," Abby shuddered as she felt her brother's cock entering her.

"I'm going to cum Martin, you like it when your sister cums for you, don't you brother?" Michelle asked as she rode her brother's cock in front those two wide eyed strangers. It wasn't strange for her, Martin, or their mother to perform in front of people given how their past experiences.

"Of course I do," Martin said brushing her hair to the side, Placing a kiss on her neck as he felt her folds gripping his rod tightly. "How can I not? You look so pretty when you do."

"Does that mean you'll cum in me?" Michelle asked shuddering as she neared the cusp of her orgasm.

"Of course I will, I wouldn't deprive my cute little sister. She would hate me if I did."

"Mmmhmm," Michelle said nearly moaning, "Oh Martin, your cock feels so...good. It's making me," she said reaching down taking hold of his hands. "Come with me Martin," Michelle pleaded as her peak neared. Laurel and Blake watched as that tiny girl rocked and shuddered on that root as Michelle's orgasm flooded around Martin's cock.

To Be Continued...