The Loving Husband Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

"Oh, God, Mr. T, I want to fuck you all day."

I grinned and pulled her down to me so that I could suck her tits. I knew that my wife had a great view of her ass bouncing up and down and my cock penetrating her tight, pink pussy. I pulled Jessica closer and into a hug. I ran my right hand back over her ass and reached down to start to finger her ass. I was slowly fucking her now as she slowed her bouncing so that I could get a finger in her ass. She groaned when I succeeded.

I held her tight enough that by raising my head I could see my wife in the front of the closet. She was staring at the scene in front of her and had her hand under her skirt, frigging her pussy. She was concentrating very hard at it and it made me so hot I wanted to cum.

"Cum for me, Jessica. Come on my cock, you little slut."

Jessica started humping me faster, rubbing her clit up against me and then started cumming. I held onto her and pumped up into her to make sure she got off well. She did. She jerked and trembled and I kept fucking up into her and fingering her ass until she almost collapsed onto me.

I let her rest for a moment and then indicated that I wanted her to roll off me. She did. When I got up I noticed that my wife had moved back into the darkness of the closet. I reached for the mink cuff release and let Jessica free from them. She lay back and took deep breaths, rubbing her wrists and stretching out her arms. I kneeled over her.

"You forgot about one thing." She looked at me and then at the hard cock I was holding. "I'm not done yet."

Jessica smiled. "Do you want to cum in my slutty mouth, Mr. T.?"

I grinned. "You are pretty open and playful about sex, aren't you?"

She smiled and reached for my cock. "Yes, I love everything about sex. I've been having it since I was 15."

I shook my head. "Wow, that's young."

"So do you want to take that condom off and cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, but until you are tested, I'm not going to let you suck it. How about I cum on your tits."

She shrugged. "No problem, Mr. T. I have a testing cert that I got two weeks ago. I'll show you later – that is if we can do this again."

I thought about my wife in the closet. "Oh, yes. We are definitely going to do this again. Now, for this, just lay there and let me do this."

I removed the condom and crawled up over her. She immediately reached up to help me stroke my cock. I looked down at her and smiled. "You are such a fucking wench."

She grinned. "That's right, Mr. T. I'm a fucking wench. Now give me that cum."

I was close and I knew it. I started jerking hard and Jessica smiled at me. "Cum, Mr. T. Cum on my tits."

"Oh, yes, Jessica. I'm going to cum on you. I'm going to decorate your body with my cum."

I was stroking hard now and I could feel it coming. I looked directly into her eyes and she grinned and held her tits up, pushing them together and showing me my target. I stroked it faster. "I'm cumming!"

Jessica lifted her head and watched as I started to cum. I aimed my dick at her tits as I exploded. I spurted – and spurted. It was about 5 good shots and then it eased up, although I was still producing a little after that. I had pointed directly at the left nipple, then the right, until I had covered both tits with spunk.

"Nice one, Mr. T. You had pretty good aim."

"Have you been cum on before?"

"Oh, yes. Some guys get off on that, so I let them. I don't mind."

"Well, next time we'll fuck bareback and I'll fill your pussy with my cum." I moved off her and let her sit up.

"Mmmm. I like that idea. Maybe I'll bring my friend who likes to suck cum out of my cunt."

I was a little shocked by that and it took me a few seconds to recover. "You really are a nasty, dirty, little slut, aren't you?"

She grinned. "You have no idea, Mr. T."

"I'd sure like to find out. I'll let you know when I want to get together and you can bring your friend, too."

"Okay." She got up. "I need to get going now. I'm going to a party with that friend. She makes me look virginal."

"Then you definitely have to bring her."

"Okay, as long as you don't forget about me."

"Not going to happen, sweetie. You are a beautiful, sexy redhead, with a real slutty streak. I'm not going to forget that."

"Good." Jessica and I both started getting dressed. Just as we were both decent, the door burst open and Kathy came in.

"Thank you so much. Here are your wages for acting so sexy." She handed us both an envelope. "I got a decent start on orders today, so maybe I can ask you to come back to do it again."

"Sure." I agreed. Jessica did, too.

"Okay, see you out front."

Kathy left and we finished getting dressed.

"Ready?" Jessica was ready to leave.

"See you out there, okay? Just give me a sec."

She was out the door immediately. I opened the closet to find Ann on the floor resting.

"Everything okay, Ann?"

She sighed and put out her hands. I helped her up. "Everything's fine. I just came so hard when you squirted on her tits. That was so fucking hot."

I reached down and grabbed her right hand and brought it to my nose. It smelled very strongly of her pussy. "Mmmm. I like the smell of your pussy."

"You'd better, because I'm going to need more attention when we get home."

"And I'll give it to you. I love you." I kissed her and hugged her.

Ann looked at me with sly grin. "You'd better, you redheaded pussy fucker."

I just grinned and we left.

When we arrived home I led my wife straight to the bedroom. "Strip and lay on the bed." She grinned and did so. I stripped off my clothes and stood next to the bed. Ann's beautiful body lay there, already pretty well along in arousal. Her nipples were hard and her pussy already looked blood engorged. My dick was getting hard again and my wife reached out for it. I let her touch it for a moment to get the blood flowing into it and then I pushed her hand away. I crawled onto the bed, pushed her legs apart and sat down on my heels, kneeling there and staring at my wife.

She started to get nervous or was just impatient. "What?"

"You are beautiful." I put my hand on her pussy. "Did you like seeing me fuck that redheaded slut, Jessica?"

"Yes."

"Did you get a good view of my hard cock sliding into her wet, pink cunt from behind?"

"Yes." She started squirming and I took her right hand and put it on her pussy. She immediately started rubbing it.

"Did you enjoy it when I rolled her on top and you could see her pussy bouncing up and down on my cock?"

"Oh, yes." Ann closed her eyes and kept rubbing her pussy.

"Did you like it when I put my finger in her ass and made her cum?"

"God, yes." Now Ann was rubbing her pussy furiously and had taken her left hand and was working two fingers in and out. She had never masturbated this hard for me and I loved it.

"Were you able to see me cum all over her teenage tits?"

"Yessss." She groaned as her orgasm approached.

"Are you going to cum now, thinking about your husband fucking that hot redheaded teenager?"

"Yes, yes." She started chanting yes, so I leaned over and grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away.

"What?" Her head popped up and her hips were still thrusting, trying to reach an orgasm.

I grinned and swiftly moved forward and buried my cock into her. She threw back her head and groaned. I pushed hard and after three strokes she wrapped her legs around me and started humping up against me as she came. Her body jerked and rolled and she kept murmuring 'Oh, fuck' as she rode out her orgasm.

When she came down, I pulled out. I lay down next to her and waited for her to catch her breath. I had further instructions once she recovered. "Get on your knees and suck all your cunt juices off my cock." She headed that direction. "Suck me until I fill your mouth with cum. Suck me hard, you cuck quean you."

She did. Ann leaned over and licked me from my balls to the tip of my cock, on all sides, to make sure she got all her juices off. Then, giving me a big smile, she held my cock straight up and thrust her mouth down onto it. She sucked and bobbed and fondled my balls. I thought it might take a while since I had just cum with Jessica, but it didn't. Ann's hotness and the talking about Jessica made me as hot as it did her. Soon I was thrusting up to meet her mouth and then, as I reached my peak, I held her by her hair and ejaculated into her greedy, sucking mouth. She sucked and sucked and took each spurt and swallowed. By the time she was done, my cock was spent and I was tired.

We lay there and took a nap, hoping the grandparents kept the kids a little longer today.

To be continued. In the next chapter: where do we go from here?

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers
12