All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 05'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
keith_1963keith_1963over 9 years ago
excellent story!

Can you work some anal in?

dvbillsdvbillsover 9 years ago
Keep going

Working it in a nice direction with the babysitter...

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
damngood

I'm not usually one to condone the addition of others in a relationship. The build-up of thisd story has been handled well. I have only read one from the male POV (cuckold) that was worthy of mention, but this has the same feeling of serious consideration between the couple that is the basis for a decent relationship. The biggest thing is communication. This couple seems to be open and honest with each other, although there are times I would have allowed more opportunity for recollection between the emotions of both parties. So far, the wife seems driven by the lust and doesn't see any possibility for trouble - it is always there when you add "another unknown ingredient".

Future chapters could go on with blissful fornication, but the daring author would suggest some form of muddy water. Call it fetish (where he focuses on actually getting the babysitter to become pregnant - working on the pregnancy fetish) or transcendence in plot (most couples do not live as carefree and un-argumentative lives as this) so far we see no tension. That definitely needs to change to get that 5th star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How can it get better?

You announced the babysitter episode. But it was not the usual at-her-place-when-he-took-her-home. Combining it with the lingerie modeling was so much hotter.

It's 5 am and hard to stop reading.

Paul in Oklahoma

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago
Interracial

At some point he needs to fuck and impregnate a black woman. That's like the ultimate turn-around from the usual cuckold crap. Hell, have the wife turn her Husband into a breeding stud for many a horny women looking to conceive. That would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

I was thinking it would be nice if Karen left a note to thank Ann for the loan of her husband. I wanted to read it. But he invited Karen in to meet his wife. Now I would have liked to hear THAT conversation. You don't go wrong with gratitude. Guess I cannot get everything I want. So it could have been better, after all.

No anal, please.

It's been long enough since the first time that it's like reading it fresh. Nice.

Paul in Oklahoma

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

like cuckquean stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES