All Comments on 'The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jena121Jena121over 15 years ago
Porn Queen

You have done it again Bob - keep sending them and I will keep reading - Loved the idea - Thanks Jena121 (Dee)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT

You did it again. This is such a wonderful concept, I'm looking forward to reading all the chapters in this story. Keep writing.

CorsetLvrCorsetLvrover 15 years ago
Great

Like all your stories I loved it. However, in this case you messed up on one of the details, which is very unusual for you. I live in the same area the story is based and am involved in the real estate business. The real estate market here never tanked like it did in many areas of the country and neither did our economy. Slower yes, but not like it is portrayed in the story. So, your only fault was really in the location you chose. Not that many of your readers would notice. Otherwise, the setup scenario is very plausible. I realize that most of your readers could probably care less, but one of the things I have loved about your stories is the realism in them. In this case, you stubbed your toe, at least a tiny bit. I'll do my best to look past it and keep on reading.

William smythWilliam smythover 15 years ago
Nice Story Line

A great story line! It will probably trigger a flood of new "amateur" videos. Looking forward to Ch.02.

Bill in FL

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I love all your work, you know that already. That said continuity is important. You had Nancy DP'd before they discussed going into the porn business. Then the Next day at the first meeting she was a anal virgin? where I'm from DP means one cock in pussy while a second cock is in the ass. Spit-roast is one in mouth other in pussy. So, unless it's different where you are... continuity is in question.

That being said great start to what I know will be an awesome series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous