The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we floated down to earth from our climaxes and, still connected, we looked over at Carl and Nancy. They were still watching us.

Carl said, "I've watched a lot of porn as you know, yet that was one of the sexiest and most erotic things I've ever seen."

Nancy said, "I can attest to that. I think Carl's three inches longer and twice as thick now versus when we started. He's so nice!" She wiggled her pussy around and Carl rolled his eyes heavenward.

Nancy leaned around and kissed Carl whispering something to him I couldn't hear. The two of them started to pick up their pace a little then Nancy pulled away from Carl, pulled off of him and stood beside the lounger.

Carl rolled onto his back in the center of the lounger and Nancy mounted him so they were facing each other. Carl reached up and fondled Nancy's breasts; she started to ride him hard, each time sliding almost all the way off his cock then dropping her lithe body down onto his torso. Nancy's breasts swayed seductively as she moved above him.

Sy and I watched the two of them slamming their bodies into each other; Carl pushing his cock upward to meet Nancy's energetic down strokes with her entire body. As their bodies came together over and over again I could feel Sy harden deep inside me where his flaccid cock still nested. Further, I could feel my own juices flow once again. My God they were 'hot.'

Nancy started to emit a little, almost silent "ouuh" each time her body jammed down onto Carl. At first the sounds were almost inaudible but then they got louder and louder as her efforts increased and then, in one loud shriek, she came. Carl must have cum too for the two of them held their arched bodies tight against one another until Nancy collapsed atop Carl.

Sy and I were quiet and left them to their reverie. Both had their eyes closed extending the sense of union and passion they'd just shared.

Gradually Carl's eyes blinked open then Nancy's. She nestled into his arms as I lay in Sy's.

"You two put on a nice spectacular," I said.

Sy added, "I second that. You made me get sort of hard again and I haven't even departed the folds of Kara's loveliness from the first time." He pumped into me a couple of times.

"Can we do this again ... and again ... and again?" Nancy asked rhetorically. "I love this man," she said as she leaned in and kissed a very happy looking Carl.

"I think this has all the potential to really improve an already great neighborhood," I added. Sy and Carl joined in the laughter.

We cooed and cuddled with one another for another ten minutes before Sy broke the mood with a large yawn. Nancy chided him for bad behavior but we were all carrying some heavy loads on our shoulders as we struggled with trying to find work.

Sy and Nancy eventually collected their clothing from the patio chairs. Rather than dress the two slipped through the dark shadows into their own backyard and into the back door of their house.

Carl came over to me, cuddled me into him on the lounger and asked, "You all right with what happened? We'd had a lot to drink but I knew what I was doing. That was a very nice evening and personally I'd love to do it again."

"Oh yes," I said. "It wasn't planned and yet I'm glad it happened." I paused and kissed Carl. "More than that, I wouldn't mind if it happened some more too. I like the change of pace, plus I found it erotic watching you and Nancy screw -- particularly when the two of you came while she rode you. Her breasts shook in time with your thrusts. You both looked so happy plus I think I made Sy happy."

Carl got hard again; I was still horny. I angled Carl around until he could launch his cock into my pussy. We shared a romantic fuck on the lounger until we both came and then held each other tight for a while. Somehow the cares of the day and about finding jobs faded slightly as sleep approached. Eventually we went inside and went to bed.

Nancy arrived the next morning carrying her usual cup of black coffee. She didn't knock; she just opened the back door and came into the kitchen. Carl sat in his boxers and I wore a little robe that did little to hide my long legs.

"Good morning everyone," Nancy said. "I just want you to know I had the best time over here last night. That was a great barbeque and hot tub and all that other stuff." She smiled lecherously at Carl and toasted him with her cup of coffee.

"Well we had a good time too," Carl offered as he patted the seat beside him. Nancy went and slid into the breakfast nook and kissed him on the cheek.

"Where's Sy?" I asked.

"He's on the telephone trying to put together a couple of showings for later today," Nancy said.

The three of us talked some more about plans and hopes for the showings until Sy appeared at the door carrying his own cup of coffee.

We all looked expectantly at him but he shook his head.

"Nope," he said. "I couldn't get anyone interested enough to even look the property let alone think about buying it. Heck I tried to get one couple to look at it just to get decorating ideas for their apartment but they turned me down."

We all sighed and went into 'mope mode'. I went and held Sy and kissed him on the cheek. The kiss seemed to perk him up a little.

I asked him, "Did you like what we did last night?"

Sy looked surprised. "Of course," he said. "It was wonderful. I've wanted to be with you for a long time and I hope we can do it again sometime -- soon."

"Carl and I feel the same way," I told him.

Sy said, "You know I meant what I said, about loving you."

"I did too," I told him.

Carl said, "We said that too -- I love you, I mean." Nancy put her head on Carl's shoulder.

Sy said, "One thing we don't want to have happen is for anybody to feel like this is cheap or slutty or that it threatens their marriage."

"Quite the opposite," I said. "I feel more fulfilled and happy, in spite of the rest of me feeling like shit because I'm out of work." We laughed.

We kicked around the issue of jealousy and agreed the emotion would only arise if one of us felt we would lose something or were getting inequitable treatment in some way. We pledged to periodically test to be sure that everyone felt they were gaining something rather than losing something, and that they felt they were getting their share. We wanted open communications amidst our open relationships.

Nancy said, "I don't want to possess or own Carl -- or Sy for that matter. I want to bring them pleasure, to satisfy their needs -- and not just the physical ones. I really want to be here for you guys.

"I feel the same way," I told her. I went and hugged her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

Carl amplified on one point that went by. "Last night I felt such joy at watching Kara getting pleasured by Sy. When she felt good, so did I. When she came, I almost did too. I'm on her wavelength as well as on Nancy's. I feel so connected to you all."

We agreed that we should try to maintain this attitude of finding pleasure when your loved one finds pleasure, even when it's with someone else. Somewhere in the midst of our talk we started to cite the rules that society and various churches try to impose on us; we agreed that there should be exceptions to monogamy and that we thought we qualified. The word 'Love' came into the discussion a lot.

We agreed to meet again that evening for a repeat performance. Carl and I both had a list of "to do's" for the weekend and wanted to get to them. For that matter, so did Sy and Nancy. We parted and agreed to get together at their house for a potluck dinner.

*****

Three weeks later we'd made love a lot between the four of us but none of us had jobs. As I reflect back, I think we substituted sex versus doing one more futile thing in our job hunts. The 'down' economy meant companies just weren't hiring.

One night the four of us had had a particularly exciting love making session in our king-size bed and were lying there panting in the afterglow that accompanies good sex. I said, "I get such a rush from watching the two of you make love. And Nancy, when you were getting DP'd by Carl and Sy, I practically came just from watching."

"Well, tomorrow you can be on the receiving end," Nancy said as she squeezed my hand then stroked the erect nipple on one of my breasts. "I think our toy boys are sort of done for the night. Twice is all they can regularly muster."

"Different physiology," Carl said somewhat defensively as he hugged me. We laughed. "We just need recovery time."

I added, "What we ought to do is tape it so we'll have something to watch at moments like this." I held my arms open to Nancy and she slid into them. I smoothed her breasts and we kissed. We had increasingly toyed with girl-girl encounters in front of the guys, initially it was to tease them but then we discovered that we could bring pleasure to each other too. Each time I touched Nancy's skin, however, I got a charge and I know she did too.

Nancy turned and the two of us kissed. We pulled away and checked with each other then kissed again, this time with more passion and more tongue. We played and pushed, running our hands over each other's bodies.

My fingers found her wet slit, still dripping with the juices from the two fucks she'd had with Carl. I massaged her clit as she found mine. We both moaned.

I pushed Nancy down from our kneeling position on the bed and then went down on her. None of us had ever gone down on another after we'd had intercourse. I relished in the tastes I found in Nancy's vagina. First I tasted Carl's cum, a unique flavor that changed slightly with his diet. I liked him best when he was into fruits and veggies. I'd mastered Blowjobs 101 back in college and never lost the touch or the enjoyment of his taste. Mixed with his familiar taste, however, I found a wonderful perfumed musk - Nancy.

I licked and drank in as much of the potent fluid as I could, savoring every drop. "Bring some up for me," Nancy said. I captured a mouthful and moved up her body, depositing the creamy fluids into her mouth.

"Oh, yum," she said after she'd savored it and swallowed. "I can't believe I actually like tasting myself. Now let me do you."

I lay back and Nancy went down on me. As she did, I saw that Carl had retrieved our expensive camcorder and started to capture our Sapphic lovemaking. I felt secretly glad about being taped so I let myself go more than usual and in no time at all Nancy had me writhing and moaning as she licked and sucked my pussy. Soon I came, adding still more of my juice to what Nancy had already found in my nether region.

Nancy came up and we kissed. She shared some of the cum and fluids that she'd found there and they actually tasted like pure and unadulterated passion, sex and eroticism. I loved them.

We both lay back on the bed. Nancy nestled in my arms. Sy lay next to us stroking his hardening cock. Carl panned around the bedroom then turned off the camera. "There," he said, "THAT should give us something to watch. Let me rewind it and I think I can play it back on the bedroom TV."

He tinkered with the camera and a couple of cables, finally getting the camera attached to the TV. After a couple of attempts Nancy and I suddenly appeared splashed across the large TV screen. All four of us settled back to watch the ten-minute video, even though it had just happened moments before.

The last few minutes of my eating Nancy's pussy, including my licking and sucking the fluids from her body had been captured in living color. Carl had then gotten a close-up of me dribbling the fluids into Nancy's mouth. The scene on the TV shifted as Nancy went down on me. Carl got in close; we could see her tongue lapping at my clit and hear my moans and groans on the sound track and watch as I humped my mound into her mouth in pleasure. He panned back out so you could see the two of us on the bed -- Nancy's beautiful little ass wiggling around, her cunt still dripping his cum as she assaulted my pussy. Then the grande finale, my orgasm followed by Nancy sharing the cum and juices from my pussy with me.

When the tape ended both Sy and Carl had hard-on's like rock. Carl pushed me over and sank his cock into my pussy. Beside us Sy started to pound into Nancy. In only a few minutes I felt Carl splash the inside of my cunt with a large wash of cum. We collapsed and watched only thirty seconds more before Sy did the same thing to Nancy.

"Wow," I said, "we should watch porn more often. I didn't know it turned you guys on so much. I mean we've done it before, you know to spice up an evening, but nothing like this; and the third time, same night too."

Sy added, "What a turn-on you two were. Imagine if we could bottle all that up and sell it. We'd make a fortune."

A very long silence ensued as the three of us looked appraisingly at Sy.

"What'd I say?" he said. "What'd I say?"

"You may have just solved all our money problems," Carl said. Nancy and I nodded.

"How's that?" he asked, still not realizing the extent of his suggestion.

"We're going into the porn business," I said. Nancy nodded in agreement.

"We're really good at fucking and from what we just saw Carl can take really great videos with that camera. We can make DVDs and maybe even do an online porn site."

"But there are so many of them," Sy said. "How would we differentiate ourselves from the hundreds of others?"

"Quality," Carl said. "I've seen a lot of porn in my day and let me tell you, objectively, that just the few minutes we taped of Nance and Kara were some of the hottest I've ever seen. It's obvious they're amateurs and that's a nice niche market. Further, think of what we thought of each other the first night we all did this. We really turned each other on -- big time. Imagine being able to capture that emotion on tape."

"Don't forget we were already in love with each other by then," I added.

"Does anybody have any concern about their reputations?" Sy asked, obviously concerned.

"Not as much as I have about losing my house and some of the nice things we've collected," Nancy said.

"Whoa," Sy said, "what about our parents? Our brothers and sisters, just to mention a few?"

I said, "Well, I don't think my parents cruise the net looking at porn sites. My brother might," I added thoughtfully.

"We could disguise ourselves a little," Nancy said. "You know, like a wig with different hair color, make-up, and tanning spray."

"We could also edit the clips when we get full face shots," Carl added. "But, really, if we're going to do this, we have to be prepared for public exposure some time. Are we that desperate that this is our last resort?"

The three of us said, "YES" in unison. Carl just nodded.

Sy asked, "How would we get it up on the Internet or in adult shops?"

"Getting it on the Internet is easy," Carl and Nancy both said simultaneously.

Carl continued, "Look, both Nancy and I worked in information systems and know all the computer and network stuff that will allow us to build an electronic commerce porn site. I also remember reading somewhere that there is a national association of adult film producers or some such, and we can probably find out more information through them."

"OK, tomorrow let's start doing some serious research about how we could do this," I suggested. "Right now I'm fucked out and I want to get some sleep cuddled against someone I love."

Sy and Nancy slipped on their robes, thanked us for the evening and left our bedroom with the pledge that we'd meet again tomorrow after we'd all thought about it and perhaps explored a little bit.

The next day, we each had something to report when we got together at five o'clock for cocktails. The four of us sat naked in our hot tub just enjoying the relaxing swirling of the water and the wine in our glasses.

Carl started, "Well, I've talked to about twenty people on the phone today, all were in the adult entertainment business in some way. The best info came from theAdult Film and Video Association -- the AFVA. They had a lot of pointers about copyrights, legal protection, avoiding local lawsuits for violating sin laws, not to mention how to market DVDs and videos."

He went on, "I checked with the county government and unless we're opening a bar or lounge there are no restrictions on filming or production in this state providing we're all over eighteen. The best news, however, is that I talked to an outfit in L.A. that mass-produces and markets adult DVDs. They already have the distribution channels set up to several thousand adult shops and have their own sales web site too. We could piggyback on them and they're a multi-million dollar a year business. They encouraged us to set up our own web site with teasers and photos on it but want us to link to them for sales -- of course, they get a cut of the action."

Nancy spoke next, "Well, I spent the morning picking apart some of the best porn sites on the Internet. By lunch I was pretty horny," she shot Sy a lecherous glance, "so I lost about half an hour there. Anyway, I understand a lot of how they've set up and run the sites. I see a lot of room for innovating, by the way. Also, there is a lot of legalese on every one of those sites about being over eighteen to visit and so forth; I think we need to be aware as we launch this about the legal aspect of this business. The technology part will be snap."

She continued, "I also worried the makeup and wig side of things. This afternoon, with Sy's help, we took some photos after I'd spent some time trying to change my appearance." She reached beside the spa and pulled up a large envelope she struggled to keep dry. She reached into the folder and pulled out about half a dozen pictures. We passed the snapshots around our circle.

"I think the wig, particularly the long hair, does the best job of changing how I look," Nancy said. "Next is probably the rouge and dark eye makeup, although in this photo I went over the top; it's too gaudy and slutty, at least for me."

We agreed that certainly Nancy and I would be able to change our appearance - slightly, at least to the extent that we could make even close friends wonder about who they were watching and whether it was us.

"What about the guys?" I asked.

Nancy just shrugged. "We don't have any guy wigs. I don't know what we can do to change how they look except maybe sideburns and henna tattoos. I'll take on that challenge next."

Sy spoke next starting with a smile and a glance at Nancy; "Well except for losing a half hour at lunch, I did worry the legal side of this. One of my fraternity brothers is a lawyer and much to my surprise represented an adult film company when the state went after them for violation of the state's pornography laws. He won. He's sending me a copy of most of the relevant statutes. He said to be sure that whomever we used in any of our work that we could prove they were over eighteen at the time of filming. He also said we need to keep files -- records of all we do, who's involved and so on. He also wants us to be squeaky clean about our finances; he said many states have shut down adult businesses and web sites and such because of sloppy bookkeeping."

The all looked at me. I said, "I woke up horny so I watched porn all day," I snickered. "Anyway, after I stopped jilling off, I realized that a lot of the videos are formula and I think I've got it down."

"What's that?" Carl asked.

"Well, we all know that porn films have no plot to them, but the better ones, the ones that we remember and that have made money, actually do. I mean there are boyfriend-girlfriend, nurse-patient, and boss-secretary kind of stuff, but the best sellers and the ones with staying power have real plots, like theOpening of Misty Beethoven. My guess that those films have made millions -- likeDebbie Does Dallas."