The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

I went on, "Then there's what the action entails. I made a list." I pulled a scrap of paper I'd made notes on from beside the hot tub. "Not necessarily in order, the following scenes seem to be in most flicks where there's just a guy and gal involved: seductive strip scene, blowjob, cunninglingus, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, prone reverse cowboy, possibly anal, and then, of course, the money shot at the end or a cream pie."

"If the flick involves more than two people then you can add in more anal and double penetration somewhere, fucking with simultaneous blowjobs, and some kind of girl-on-girl action, perhaps with dildos. None of our stuff had any guy-on-guy; I'm guessing that's only for the gay or bi crowd and it's not Carl's thing anyway."

I continued, "When there are two guys and two girls in the film, it's much sexier if there is some switching back and forth as well as some two or three on one. Whatever happens has to be consistent with whatever the plot is."

Carl got out of the spa and got another round of drinks; I put an apron on and laid some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. I was nude under the apron. We talked some more about the various aspects of being in the adult entertainment business as well as talking about how the four of us would work together. Sy and Nancy vacated the spa and we all sat nude around our patio table.

We decided we would go fifty-fifty on expenses and that we'd set up a limited liability corporation. Sy's lawyer friend could help us there since we wanted to protect what savings and assets we had should we get sued for any reason.

As dinner progressed we sat around thinking of various plot lines we could use. We decided we would try to shoot an hour-long film, aiming to duplicate the success of classic films likeMisty Beethoven, Deep Throat, andDebbie Does Dallas. I got a pad of paper and we made some more notes about plot lines. I could feel my creative juices start to flow, not to mention my vaginal juices.

Nancy finally said, "Let's practice!" and then in a quieter voice, "Besides, all this talking about sex has me dripping down my legs. I need to get fucked and soon." We all agreed to this great idea and headed into the house and up to our bedroom.

The four of us were already naked; we paired off and messed around with oral sex for a few minutes. Both Nancy and I came thanks to the guys' wonderful tongues.

"Let's try filming some of this," Carl said reaching for the camera.

We agreed and so Carl filmed while Sy, Nancy and I went at it in a threesome. We'd pause frequently so Carl could take up a new camera angle or zoom in on Sy's cock plunging into one of our cunts.

"Have you guys done a lot of anal?" Nancy asked quietly.

"No, have you," I replied.

"Not even once. I'm still a virgin there," Nancy replied. "I'm not sure I'm ready to even try it."

"We've done it a couple of times but that's all. Watch. Come here Sy." I reached in the bedside table drawer and produced a tube of lubricant then I beckoned Sy over to me as I rolled onto my stomach and stuck my ass in the air. I felt a dollop of the cool gel hit my ass and then Sy's cock as he spread it around near my entrance.

I relaxed my muscles and Sy gradually slid his cock into ass, moving back and forth gently, until I felt his groin push up against my buttocks. His cock had buried itself to its greatest depth. He started to thrust into me and I felt all those unusual but nice feelings that lead to orgasms start up. We kept going as Carl zoomed in and around us with the camera.

Next thing I knew, Nancy lay beside me in the same "ass up" position I'd started with. She turned to her husband and said, "OK lover, try me, but please be slow and gentle."

Sy said softly, "I want to bring you pleasure, not pain. Remember I love you, right?" Nancy nodded but I could tell this was a stretch for her.

Sy pulled out of me slowly and Carl zoomed in on my open pucker after his cock exited. Sy picked up the lubricant and applied some to Nancy's ass. I watched as he then tried to penetrate her virginal ass. I coached Nancy about how to relax her sphincter muscles and allow penetration. Not that it did any good, but suddenly I saw Sy's cock sink deep into his wife's butt. He paused allowing her to get used to the fullness within her.

"Oh my God," Nancy said. "I feel like I want to ... you know, but it also feels so good."

Sy started to slowly thrust in and out of her, starting with little oscillations and building up to more significant ones. He went deeper too. Carl moved around with the camera as well as a raging hard-on.

I slid under Nancy and sucked on her breasts and fingered her clit as Sy pumped in her. I worked a finger into her vagina and had just started to move it in sync with Sy's motions when Nancy exploded in an orgasm. I noted that neither Sy nor I stopped our attentions to her. She went into further spasms and then into one indefinitely long continuous orgasm that just made her a moaning lump of flesh receiving pleasure from the two of us.

Sy finally built up to his own climax, announcing that shooting a load into Nancy's' ass could happen any second. Carl leaned in and whispered something to him, the camera focused on where Sy's cock penetrated her body.

Suddenly Sy suddenly pulled out of Nancy's butt and as she lay moaning in her orgasm; he ejaculated about five long spurts of creamy cum across her back and buttocks. I leaned in and started to lick up the emissions, looking pleased as punch for the camera as I did so. As I licked, Nancy collapsed onto the bed in an almost delirious state.

I reached over and grabbed Sy's cock and massaged him a little as Carl filmed the action between us.

Carl set up a tripod beside the bed and then put the camera on it. He came over and nudged me onto my back on the side of the bed nearest the camera. He then plunged his cock into me, telling me how hot he'd gotten watching all of the action between the three of us.

He didn't last very long, perhaps two minutes of intense pumping as I urged him on. I dropped my leg on the side towards the camera so it could capture his cock moving and in and out of my wet cunt.

Things got soggier when Carl pulled out and delivered his own money shot. The first shot of cum splattered up my chest onto my left breast; the next wasn't so powerful and only made my abdomen. The last several shots plastered his creamy cum over my pussy. I actually came as I felt a jet hit my clitoris and thought about what we'd just done.

The next day Carl loaded the entire video onto his computer. He had a video-editing program that had come with the computer that he used to remove unwanted clips and to build our first video. He added some music and titles on the front and back as well as some transitions between scenes. After dinner at Sy and Nancy's, Carl produced the pilot DVD from the night before.

The four of us went into Sy and Nancy's family room and drew the curtains for both darkness and privacy. Carl popped the DVD into the player and fired up the large screen TV set. The title screen appeared and then faded to a scene he'd done of the four of us weeks before sitting around the patio. Even though the camera had been on a tripod he'd been able to do some zooming with his computer program so the images weren't so static.

Suddenly, as had actually happened, a rainsquall hit. We all scrambled inside the house. The next scene we were all sitting around the kitchen. Carl massaged Nancy's shoulders as Sy rubbed my back. We were very attentive to each other. I guess we were heading towards some group sex even back then only didn't know it.

Then the scene faded into Sy with his cock just about to enter my pussy. On the soundtrack I urged him into me as Nancy sat beside us with encouraging words too. Then there were long fuck scenes and then our anal swap sex.

Somehow Carl transitioned to the two of us fucking and zoomed in on his last cum shot.

In the final scene we were all dressed and coming back out onto the patio after the rainstorm. We all looked very content and each had a drink in our hands. I appeared on screen and toweled off the patio seats and we reassembled around the table with a brief toast. The whole video lasted about thirty minutes.

I said. "Well done guys and a big kiss for my video editor. You've missed your true calling in life."

"I need to be fucked," Nancy said reaching for Carl's cock. "Put the whole thing on again. I want to watch it while Carl has me impaled on that nice stick he has." She started to unbutton his shirt.

Sy hit a few buttons on the remote control and the video started playing from the beginning again. He then turned to me and started to peel my clothing from my body. "Take me, Lover," I told him.

The four of us fucked yet again as the video played to the end. We were all spent and content as the last cum shot of the short video ended. The TV screen went black.

*****

We called the business we formedLoving Enterprises, LLC. We formally issued shares as Sy's lawyer recommended and did minutes of our opening business meetings. We kept all our corporate records and minutes in a large notebook that came with our incorporation documents and seal from the state. I'd somehow ended up as corporate secretary so I had to make sure everything stayed legal.

Sy also set up a separate bank account for the business. Each family put in $500 to get things started, a painful experience for both us given how hard up we were for cash. Part of the money went to the state to file our incorporation and Carl took some money to buy some floodlights so our videos would look better and less amateurish. Nancy also took some of the money to buy some makeup and hairpieces.

In the meantime, we were visiting one or the other's house most evenings and fucking our brains out, often re-watching the DVD that Carl had made as our test. I thought the test video showed a lot of potential. I had watched a lot of porn -- everything we had in both homes as well as lots of stuff from Internet; ours had to be the hottest thing I'd seen even though some of the transitions were choppy and it had obviously been made on different days.

One thing I didn't like was the lack of plot. If we were going to make an adult film, we wanted it to be memorable. Thus, our film had to have a plot and some action in it -- not just fucking. I started a notebook for our first video, putting ideas and notes in it almost every few minutes as the days passed. Soon I had the makings for a more than credible and sexy movie plot.

Nancy built a test web site and got a catchy domain name for our online site - lovesonline. She knew her stuff and when she showed us the mock-up on her laptop we were all impressed. We'd taken photographs one evening as we'd made love and contributed the sexy photographs to her effort; I could tell she'd done a lot of Photoshop work on them.

I spent the next ten days outlining a plot for our porno movie, blocking out scenes and visualizing what we'd produce and what it would look like. Nancy accepted my direction about getting various rooms in our homes set up to shoot different scenes, particularly de-cluttering the backgrounds in the rooms so they'd be more camera friendly. Already I could see that we really wanted a few more people on the team to make this film what it had the potential to be.

About this time an interesting situation developed with our other next-door neighbors -- Mike and June.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers