The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Carl and Sy smiling at us; they knew what we were up to.

About two minutes later the three of us were naked and starting to give Mike a two-woman blowjob. I noticed that Carl and Sy had picked up the cameras, put new cassettes in and started filing our action.

Mike lay on his back with his cock pointing at the moon. Nancy mounted him reverse cowgirl and started to ride him. She liked being in control. I moved in front of the two of them and Nancy paused. I lapped at her cunt, clit and Mike's cock, it being hard to distinguish since they were all so close together. We were all moaning by this time.

Nancy restarted her pumping and I massaged her clit with my fingers as the two fucked. After about five minutes of heavy sex, Nancy has an explosive climax. Her juices squirted from her cunt, arching over the bed and hitting me in the face. I smiled and lapped; I loved the taste of Nan and the opportunity to savor her juices this way.

After her climax, Nancy rolled off of Mike. I faced him and mounted his cock, sliding the entire length into my body with one hard downward thrust. Both Mike and I started thrusting and panting at each other.

Mike played with my breasts, initially twisting and squeezing the nipples until they were absolutely rigid with excitement and passion. I lowered them to his mouth so he could suck on them. I love to have my breasts sucked and Mike had learned just the right amount of biting to move me towards orgasm. Even while he sucked I maintained my up and down motion on his large cock. I wanted his cum in my pussy.

I had a small orgasm but just rode through it. Then Mike gave me the signal that he wanted to cum. The signal changed nothing, I wanted to fuck and cum too.

The two of us came together and I saw and heard fireworks and bombs bursting in air; lights flashing; sirens sounding and the whole world applauding our happy state in a thunderous ovation. I collapsed onto Mike.

We kissed for a moment then Mike rolled me off to one side. I pulled my legs up towards my chest and spread them as I reached a stable position on my back. Carl's camera zoomed in on my dripping cunt. Later when I watched the video clip I could see I had a lot of cum slowly seeping from my pussy. Carl held the shot for a couple of minutes then he said, "Cut!" He had a big grin on his face.

"We hadn't planned for that to be in the film," I said in a languorous voice.

Carl responded, "Oh, we'll find a use for it somewhere in some film. Maybe it'll just go in our private library. I've saved every second of video we've shot. Someday when I'm old and gray and even Viagra won't work I want to remember these days."

"That'll never happen darling," I told him, "I'll suck you to life and ride you into heaven." We all laughed. I added, "That gives me an idea for a scene in our next movie." I got up from the bed and padded to the dresser and made some notes in the script book.

Carl commented, "Hey, you're dripping cum on the carpet."

"Oops, I forgot," I said as I clutched my hand to my pussy and waddled off to the bathroom.

One of the unforeseen side effects of all the bedroom scenes we were doing was a huge volume of laundry. Some days we did scenes in all three of our bedrooms. At the end of the day there'd be three full washes of bed linens that one of us would put through and have to remember to put in the dryer and then fold or put back on the bed in just the right way for further filming. A lot of other little things started to irk me too, things I'd just as soon have someone else do.

As we got into the second film and after a couple more months of good sized checks forLove Comes Twice, I suggested that our business hire a "gofer" that would handle the laundry and the thousands of details that seemed to be piling up as we went along. Everyone agreed.

I put an ad on Craigslist that read: "Newly formed adult film company needs female assistant to help in all aspects of production and to serve as assistant to crew and cast. Must be broadminded and willing to do practically anything. Good salary and benefits. E-mail resume."

In a week I had twenty applications. I decided I didn't want to take anybody under twenty-one years of age. I could have settled for eighteen but would have been accused by someone of robbing the cradle. I also decided I wanted someone that had some experience in theater or acting; I thought they might actually be able to teach us something. Based on those criteria I winnowed the number of applicants down to three.

I arranged morning interviews with each candidate at the local Starbucks. I allowed an hour for each interview with a fifteen-minute buffer. At the end of the morning I had a clear winner -- my second candidate, Allison Donovan who preferred to be called Ally. I called her back on her cell after the last candidate left the area and invited her to lunch.

Ally was a very pretty twenty-four year old with short red hair. She had a trim figure and I knew she'd turn eyes around us for a few days. She been a drama major in college, had a level head on her shoulders and exuded an air of 'I can make it happen' that won me over. Over lunch we talked salary, bonus, benefits and things like that. We'd never had employees before so I kept taking notes about what I was telling her we'd do for her. Ally told me she'd set up all the payroll and things like that so that we were happy; she'd done that before up north for her family's business.

I asked her when she could start and she shrugged and said, "This afternoon? I have no other commitments?" After lunch she followed me to the house.

We weren't filming that day but Carl and Mike were editing the previous day's videos. I brought Ally in to introduce her. Carl's computer screen was filled with the steamy scene Harold had watched where June had been double fucked. He had three screens going with the action from the two cameras and the composite video he was creating.

Carl turned and talked to Ally without a care about what the screens behind him were showing. I watched Ally's eyes; they were drawn instantly to the three screen scenes that Carl had frozen. Her jaw fell open but then she recovered and moved her focus back to a question about work hours Carl asked her.

We left Carl and went down to the living room. I explained that she wouldn't have a formal office, but we established a corner of the living room as "Ally's Place." I explained about the script book and let her scan through it as I got us some soft drinks. As I came back into the living room, she barely noticed me; the script book had captivated her interest.

She looked up and said, "This is really hot. When this comes out on video is it as good as it reads?"

I nodded and said, "Apparently so. This is all new for us; that's why I encourage you to make any suggestions you might have or even just tell us what you've seen someone else do when you were in drama and theater in your undergrad."

I added, "Oh wait, here's some homework." I went in the hall closet and grabbed a commercial copy of our first DVD --Love Comes Twice. "Here take this home tonight and watch it on your computer or TV. It's the first film we did. We're partway into our second video and are actually running behind schedule. We're really making a lot of this up as we go along."

Ally and I talked about the adult film business. I emphasized that she'd be around a lot of nudity and sometimes copulating people but somehow had to maintain her cool. I found it hard to read her mood but she seemed very eager to have the job we'd agreed on.

I explained that the hours were going to be really flexible and that we were usually up and around at full steam by nine o'clock in the morning. She liked that starting time and told me she'd see me the next morning. After some further conversation, she disappeared with the DVD in hand.

Ally appeared on the doorstep at nine sharp. I let her in and presented her with a spare key to the house. "If we're not here come in and make yourself at home. Probably within a week or so you'll have a bunch of things you'll know to do, but for now just follow me around and help out where you can."

Ally nodded. I led her into the kitchen and told her, "We love coffee, so one job you can take off my shoulders is to make sure there's always at least a cup of coffee in the pot. Don't worry about it after lunch. Carl and Mike love Diet Cokes, so if you see we're running low that can go on your list too." I explained how our family and work lives were indistinguishable and that she'd be helping out everywhere -- in both sectors. I also explained how sometimes she'd be helping in one of our neighbor's homes.

We both got cups of coffee and headed into the living room. Sy, Carl, June and Nancy were there reading through part of the script rehearsing their lines. Even though they laughed a lot, I knew they were taking their jobs seriously now that we'd all seen the economic potential.

I introduced Ally to everyone and explained her role as our assistant, gofer and whatever else we thought would be needed. I suggested that if someone wanted help with their dialogue that she could play the other parts opposite them. Ally looked pleased.

I led Ally around the house and explained about our shooting schedule and how we used the bedrooms as part of the sets in our films and told her she was also the laundry lady. She didn't seem to mind the wide scope of duties I was outlining, even the menial tasks. Mike said hello again as we went into the master bedroom where he'd just arranged some lights and one of the new cameras for a film shoot.

Mike said, "Hey, if you aren't using her I could use her right now to help with the set up for the morning shoot." I gestured that she should help him and started to leave the two of them. I stopped at the door to see what Mike had in mind.

Quick as a flash Mike said, "Ally, hop up on the bed and face the camera, I need to get some light readings with and without the curtains open in this room." Ally looked to me for approval and I nodded from the doorway.

She squirmed into the middle of the king-size bed and faced Mike. He ran about thirty seconds of video talking into the microphone on the camera about his settings; he then adjusted the curtains on two of the windows in the room and repeated a thirty second clip. The three of us then watched the two short clips through the camera's viewer as Mike's voice droned from the speaker with set-up information.

Mike turned to Ally, "Don't you think having the light from the windows washes out the background too much? You miss the detail around your face too because the light is so strong from the left."

He played the clip again. I stayed silent to see how she would respond. Instead of just agreeing with him she said, "Let me turn the other way on the bed so my face is further away from the windows. Take a couple of more tests."

I watched from the doorway again as Mike did two more clips with Ally turned a hundred-and-eighty degrees from her previous position. This time she mugged and made faces at the camera as he did his short clips.

When he played the clips back on the television we saw a noticeable difference from the other two clips. The light across her body and face appeared more even, and the bright spots were confined only to a narrow area where direct sunlight hit a corner of the scene near her feet.

Ally ventured, "If you can keep the direct sunlight off of your subject you'll avoid the wide range of brightness and keep your shots inside the range for the camera's ISO setting. When things get real light or real dark the camera loses the ability to process outside its range."

Ally's response impressed me and I nodded in agreement with her conclusion. I said to the two of them, "I'll leave you two to figure it out. I'll be with the others downstairs. From the sounds of things, they'll be ready for a dress rehearsal in about a half hour."

About forty minutes later our bedroom filled with people as the entire crew gathered for the dress rehearsal. I guess I should say an 'undress' rehearsal. We'd agreed early on that when we practiced we'd be in whatever the appropriate dress or outfit we'd actually be wearing or not wearing. This helped us get through some of the stiltedness we thought other porn films suffered from.

Clothes were shed in one of the other bedrooms and four nude bodies appeared ready for the walkthrough of a foursome scene. Ally looked slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes but then seemed to get over any embarrassment she felt being one of the few clothed people in the room.

I handed her the script book open to the right page. "This scene will take up right here," I said as I pointed to a post-it note in the book. Take this pad and a magic marker and make a one-page sign to hold in front of the camera that identifies the scene. You do the cueing of the actors and make sure they get all their dialogue said in the right places. I'll help you this time."

Ally quickly made a legible sign that had the date, time, page number in the script, and the act and scene information on it. Mike nodded his approval after he took a ten-second film clip of her sign.

"Ally, get the actors where you want them," I encouraged her.

She looked at the script book for a moment then said, "OK, Carl and Nancy are on this side of the bed. For now Sy and June are out of sight. You should probably stand over by the dresser since you'll enter the scene from that direction. Nancy you are supposed to be on top of Carl's face. Positions everyone." She paused as Nancy lowered her cunt down near Carl's mouth. "OK, Action!" she said.

Nancy lowered her pussy onto Carl's tongue and he started to energetically lap and suck on her entire region. She held onto the headboard and alternately moaned and encouraged his cunninglingus.

June then came into the scene running her hands up Carl's long legs. When her head got near his prick, she took him into her mouth and started giving him a blowjob. Her enthusiasm about her work meant that in only seconds Carl became harder than ice and pointed towards the sky.

Mike shifted the camera angle and then Sy came up behind June. He had a hard-on and with little fanfare nestled his cock in June's pussy and thrust into her with a hard stroke. He had a dozen lines and then an interchange with June as he fucked her.

Nancy and Sy then had some lines to exchange and then Nancy rolled off of Carl's tongue onto the bed beside him. They all talked briefly, Sy pulled out of June and moved onto Nancy. June moved up the bed and sank her pussy down on Carl's cock. More dialogue and hand holding ensued then the scene faded to black after a suitable amount of time.

Bodies separated and the main actors sat on the edge of the bed.

I stepped into the middle of the room, "All right everyone, comments? What would make the scene better?"

"Well I muffed a couple of lines," Sy commented. "Also, it seems awkward just walking up behind June and sticking it to her. Shouldn't something else happen?"

We talked and agreed that some visible foreplay in the scene would be better.

Nancy ventured, "When Mike comes around and shoots from down there, doesn't my ass look too big. Don't you want to keep a side angle on the shot until I come off Carl's mouth?"

Mike and I took turns looking through the lens from the different angles around the bed and concluded that he could still capture the close-up he wanted without getting the large expanse of rear flesh from Nancy that concerned her.

"Carl? June? Any thoughts?" I asked. They both shrugged.

Ally then spoke up, "If I may, it looked awkward the way Nancy un-mounted from Carl's mouth and shifted to be prone beside him -- too many knees and elbows."

"How would you do it?" I asked.

"I'll show you," she said. "Carl, get in position."

Carl lay back on the bed and the others shifted to watch her demonstration.

"See you came off on this side, turned and twisted. From the camera all you see are your knees then elbows as you swing over." We all nodded.

"If I slide my body down Carl's, perhaps kissing him or licking on the way down, it's smoother. Then I just glide off to the side, sort of like this." Ally completed her demonstration by sliding her body down Carl's, licking his neck and ear, kissing him on the mouth and then carefully sliding to his side opposite the camera. It did look smoother and less angular.

"Let's do it her way," I said. "Nice touch Ally." Several of the others including Nancy acknowledged her contribution. She looked pleased.

Ally made a couple of other blocking moves that smoothed things out and made the scene more erotic and pornographic.

Everyone did another walk through of the scene. A few other minor revisions were made.

"Let's shoot," I suggested. Everyone agreed.

Everyone got in position this time Mike started the camera.

Nancy enjoyed her sexual contact with Carl and vice versa and it showed as the scene unfolded. Carl loved her cunt well beyond what they'd done in rehearsals. Mike moved around capturing the oral action with the camera.

June moved into the scene and started the blowjob but with more fervor, juice, wetness and energy than the run-throughs. Sy approached June and started his foreplay; his penetration then went very smoothly and looked more romantic.

Mike moved around, focusing the camera on various body parts, penetrations and ministrations -- a cock or pussy here, a tongue there, a finger or hand -- all caught his attention.

The actors shifted into their final positions for the scene and the serious fucking began. Orgasms were not supposed to occur but June apparently couldn't hold back. She spasmed in front of us all and fortunately Mike captured her emotions and facial expressions on camera.

A few more minutes of shooting and the scene ended. Mike finally called, "Cut!"

"Super scene everyone," I said. "Let's break for lunch and do the other foursome scene this afternoon. There's more dialogue in that one and it starts in the living room. Let's meet for dialogue run-through downstairs at one-thirty." Everyone agreed and the crew disbanded.

The nude 'actors' headed into the spare bedroom and retrieved their shorts and shirts. I'm sure Ally noticed that no one wore underwear this time around.

I turned to her and said, "Come on Ally, Carl and I will take you to lunch down at the Oasis." The Oasis was little sandwich shop about a mile from the house out on Route 125. She readily agreed. Carl had heard the interchange and I could see him looking for his loafers so he could join us.

As the other's headed to their own homes for lunch and to check e-mails, Ally, Carl and I drove to the deli. We stood in a short line and gave our orders. After we'd been served we went outside to sit at some sidewalk tables, eat and talk.

"Well, what'd you think of your first morning with us?" I asked her as we sat down.

Ally actually blushed. "Well, I'm a little shocked to tell you the truth. I have about a thousand questions about ... well, the situation and how you got started and all."

I explained to Ally about how the four of us -- me, Carl, Nancy and Sy all lost our jobs and were getting desperate and afraid of losing our homes then how we happened to get into a loving couples relationship with each other -- our initial foursome. I told her how Mike and June had then seen us just after we'd decided to make an adult film and see if we could make any money from it. Since we liked them a lot they'd become part of our six-some and the film company.

She asked about our initial expectations for our first video noting that we sure seemed to be on a roll now.

I explained to her howLove Comes Twice -- our first video -- had taken off and become a runaway best seller in adult film circles. We talked about the web site too and how several hundred thousand visitors a month came to the site, many buying the DVD online.