The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I could tell, we got to a couple of her more personal questions. She asked Carl, "When my boyfriend and I used to fool around but he didn't cum, he used to tell me he got 'blue balls'. You did that whole scene this morning and never came. Aren't you sore?"

Carl laughed and responded, "Well, I think the pain has to do with how much stored up semen you have and how rarin' it is to get out your body." He looked and me, "We made love last night so I'm not in any particular need to blow off but I am sort of horny -- but then I'm horny all the time." He laughed at his own humor. "Cuming frequently also allows guys to last longer when they're screwing, that's why we can do the rehearsals and filming yet never cum. Sy probably had to work himself up to his orgasm."

Ally looked at me, "What about orgasms? Like June's? I mean that wasn't planned was it? Does that happen often?"

"Yes," I smiled. "The women are all pretty 'orgasmic' -- me included, if that's the right word. We all love to cum and cum and cum. Doing it in front of the camera has gotten pretty comfortable for us now. I mean we're all around friends and lovers; it's just great to be sharing with each other. I thought there'd be some shyness around you today, but it didn't seem to bother June."

"Do the guys ever cum when they not supposed to?" Ally asked Carl.

"Oh, yes," Carl said laughing. "Regularly! I mean we're horny just about all the time. Doing an adult film is like we've all died and gone to heaven. I think were all nymphomaniacs at heart. We get going in a scene and often it is hard to hold off or postpone, so we just drive to conclusion."

I added, "Unfortunately, that sometimes throws the plan for taping more fuck scenes off. I mean, there is a recovery time guys have to go through. If we've all been busy that could be four or eight hours."

"What do you do?" Ally asked.

I answered, "We try to shoot other scenes that don't depend on that male's erection and cum. If we were doing a straight porn movie we'd have more of a problem. I guess for us it works better because our films actually have plots, dialogue, acting, and some element of suspense or drama. Sure we know it's porn, but we wanted a different style of porn. Thus, if someone misfires we can usually find a way to work around it."

"One more thing," Ally asked, "you -- and I mean all six of you -- have very unconventional marriages. I guess that's the right word -- unconventional. Don't you get upset when you watch your spouse screwing with someone else? Or making out?"

Carl and I looked at each other to see who would respond. I started, "We could talk all afternoon about our philosophy of life, love and relationships. The short version is that we live in an ebb and flow of relationships and life's too short to allow the people you feel chemistry with to pass by either unnoticed or unfulfilled. "

I went on, "Getting 'upset,' as you suggest, belies the emotion of jealousy but you create that emotion based on your training and the response patterns you've learned from society or your parents or at church. When we see our mate being fulfilled by someone else, we are happy -- happy for them and happy for the person they are with, as they give happiness, joy and satisfaction to each other. But for others in this society it means punishment, separation, divorce or worse."

Carl commented, "We are taught to be monogamous from an early age, yet there are and have been many societies that were polyamorous -- having more than one lover or spouse. For most of those societies it's wasn't a religious thing, like the Mormons. It had to do with how you view the other members of your society. We could just as well have been taught that you should have two lovers -- or three or four. Why put a limit on something arbitrary. Having only one spouse is culturally taught. The six of us don't flaunt what we believe; in fact we try to blend in. But we do challenge the tenets and precepts that have been passed down to us."

"Is this why you're making adult films?" Ally asked. "Is it related?"

"Only indirectly," Carl said. "The films come from economic necessity, but our philosophy makes it easier and more comfortable for us to be together when they're made and to put on a good performance for the camera. Also, you've got to understand that we really love each other and we like working together. The fact that it involves sexual behavior sometimes makes it that much nicer."

I added for Ally's benefit, "The first video we made turned out to make much more money than we thought it would ever do -- by far. Further, it goes on sale in Europe and Asia next month so the cash flow from that film hasn't even slowed yet."

I went on, "We're doing this now for added security and for fun. Believe it or not, we actually like making love in front of the camera. Further, we've all learned a lot about fucking and lust over the past months." Ally actually blushed as she nodded, particularly at my use of the "F" word.

We chatted some more and then I asked Ally, "Did you watch the DVD I gave you yesterday?Love Comes Twice?"

Ally nodded and said in a low voice, "I watched it - twice. It's all I did last night. Well, not quite. I jilled off four times to that movie -- in one night! I've never done that before. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen or even fantasized about." She blushed again.

"Any specific comments?" I said smiling at her discomfort.

"I plan to watch it again tonight," she said sheepishly. "Can I let you know tomorrow? Last night I focused on other things." She gave a lop-sided grin.

We both laughed and said we'd wait for her comments.

To be continued.