All Comments on 'The Luckiest Guy in the World Ch. 01'

by betternowthanlater

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THAT'S IT?

I also had a dream to fuck my mother.........sadly it never came true. So I did the next best thing.

When I was 18 my Mom began wearing HEAVY pink lipstick. I kissed her as often as posssible, then retreated to my room, and MASTURBATED while looking in a

mirror at her lipstick kissed on me........

I hope this has a sexual ending and maybe a "pregnancy?" I am placing myself in your being to maybe fulfill my dream.........Please finish asap..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great one

looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice start

you are building the next chapter in my mind-I LOOK FORWARD TO READIN GIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Spank me Mommy! I am a bad boy!

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
What to expect in future chapters

As you can read from the "give away" in the first chapter, he does anything and everything to/with his mom before the end. It will, however, not be at least chapter 3 before anything but maybe his tongue enters his mom. I promise, however, that you will be interested and excited. Pregnancy? No....that's not happening.

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Luckiest

Waiting. Thanks.

sirjohncelotsirjohncelotabout 10 years ago
Good start.

Promising beginning chapter--sets up a plausible premise and is well-written. Will look for succeeding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BRAVOOO!

Really exciting story so far. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great job so far!!

Whenever I read a story and am left hoping that chapter 2 has already been written and I can just click over to it, I know i'm reading a good story :)

I'm anxious for chapter 2....and I like that you've said that you're not going to rush things. May I suggest some voyeuristic moments....maybe some slips like an upskirt, down blouse, catching her changing, etc. I love build ups like that.

I think you've done a great job with chapter 1 and I really hope that you'll continue writing, even beyond this story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Original

Really insightful and stirring storytelling. Chapter 2 soon, please!

betternowthanlaterbetternowthanlaterabout 10 years agoAuthor
I think you'll enjoy part 2

Just submitted it, and it ended up being SO different from what I initially had in mind. I think, though, that you will be happy with the results. Lots of small steps, satisfying progress, lots of tension - oh, and a boatload of hot sex, even if not in ways and with whom you might have expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I THINK YOU NAILED YOUR OPENING CHAPTER

We know the players and some of their motives.

Keep it rolling.

I enjoyed this bit of writing more than I did the earlier bit of work which covered a mother seducing her sons GF.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Very hot opening chapter. I very much like your writing style and how you're slowly progressing.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
excellent story

Really interesting story concept. Looking for the completed story!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Based on the author's introduction, the son is a self-made rich kid that really does not care how his mother feels or will feel after he gets what he wants from her. Based on her profession, he could completely destroy her self-image, self-awareness, ego, and id. With the preceding said, the story is interesting. Character development is a little thin. Plot is obvious. I enjoy romantic incestuous love stories. Based on this chapter, this is not a love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous