All Comments on 'The M Chronicles'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyalmost 5 years ago
Great, but...

It’s a wonderful start but you’ve accidentally pasted it like four times. Easy edit. Can’t wait to read more!

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 5 years ago
Really hot, but duplicated (twice)

When I saw that your story was 11 pages, I thought it was complete. However, the end of Chapter 1 was followed by a second copy of all that had gone before. That was followed by a third copy of Chapter 1. Very disappointing.

Each of the stories has been very good and very exciting. When we got the preview of Hannah's story, I felt that she would certainly win, but the stories that followed were as good as Hannah's. I expect that Hannah WILL lose, because she needs to. Will the others claim she lost, even if her story is not the worst? Or, will she throw the match by claiming that she had no story? Or, ...?

Please continue. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Regarding the loss of your editors: I noticed a few problems that an editor would have caught, but they were not serous.

EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 5 years ago
Copy & Paste enthusiasm?

Terrific story and beautifully written. It seems to be repeated twice though, as if you pasted the story two extra times. Not a problem but might want to edit the repetition out. Looking forward to chapter two please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She’s back!

The Queen of Lit is back with another great story! Life is good!!

H&H😘

majord2majord2almost 5 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC

You have a way with words that makes my tongue hard. Can't wait for Ch2. You definitively have to find time to write more because your prose is like "hardwired" to my brain.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Special

A.R., with many stories, if I saw 11 pages, I would pass on it. But, because it was you, I decided to read it. I didn't expect to read it more than once, however. I'm not sure how it got on an endless loop. Despite that glitch and a couple of others, it was your usual 5-star story; and I so rated it. I'm looking forward to the Paul Harvey effect.

AltheaRoseAltheaRosealmost 5 years agoAuthor
OOPS!

Sorry about the multiple pastings. I'm working with Literotica to fix it. I hope it didn't distract from your enjoyment.

Thanks for your support.

Althea Rose

orieoriealmost 5 years ago
Great Start

Once again you've taken a worn out theme and infused it with a fresh view. I look forward to the next part. And don't sweat the extra posting. I suspect it may even be the site's error. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One word ......

Brilliant!

dpilodpiloalmost 5 years ago
Good story, bad presentation

I'm sorry. It is difficult to go forwards after the multiples copy & paste. It ruins the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

I have never read a 11 page story before but seeing it was you I pressed on. The repeats spoilt the continuity and when you get it sorted I will reread it. T&M isn't my thing , however well written and enjoyable. -- signed lowkeyone

kentucky43kentucky43almost 5 years ago
Refreshing

Awesome first try in the masturbation realm. I can only imagine how your outline looked to prevent crossing character developments. It has got to be a juggling act. Loved the infused stories. It is a fresh presentation. I am ready for Part 2.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
Excellent. You still have the touch.

As I said, every couple of weeks I look at your page for new tales. So glad you are here again.

Really enjoyed this. I liked the conceit of everyone coming up with a story, as a competition. I liked Hannah's, in that she was "forced" into her act.

Of course, the question arises: which of these (and the future tales) are the most autobiographical? Well, I think after you present us with Chapter Two I will make a guess. Maybe you'll tell us...

Thank you.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 4 years ago
Lovely!

This is a great story! A long read, but you keep the excitement going by having the stories within a story, each hotter than the previous.

You're already one of my favorite authors... can I 'double favorite' you?

Looking forward to the next installment,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back!

You're my favorite writer here and I check every couple of months to see if there is a new story. I was pleasently surprised when I found one today :) Hopefully the next installment won't take too long? I earnestly hope you have more time now to write since I enjoy your writings tremendously, you're the only writer I read from here.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Whew

Emily wins, no hands down.

How Emily plays. (Hard). Like Luke Skywalker she has created her own (en) light(enment) saber.

Girls be gratefull for what man has created, to give our selves a break. My personal montra, leave them wanting more, easily done.

I have more to say but I need to sleep now, can we talk in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY Cont.

Thanks Althea. I have just reread your excellent story now in its correct configuration.

Brilliant. - lowkeyone.

oldcrow13oldcrow13over 4 years ago
So good I need some alone time!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read... of course because of the subject matter, but even more so because it feels so real. Loved the stories within story because it offered fresh POVs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

So many stories in one. Each confession is better than the next. Wow.

JaxstaffJaxstaffabout 1 year ago

This, is, incredible! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad I happened upon it! I found myself enjoying a good stroke session as I read! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES