The M Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs." I let my knees fall apart, exposing my sex to my friend.

"It's even prettier looking at it from this angel. You know you're swollen and red."

"Sorry. I'm getting turned on, plus I'm so embarrassed."

"No, it's good. If you're already wet, things will go easier. You are wet. Right?"

"Guess so."

Marsha extended her hand and ran a finger along my lips. I cried out.

"Yep. You're wet. Good girl, but you might need a little help. Do you have any lube?"

I told her I have some in the nightstand by my bed. I went to get up, but she told me to stay. "Here, hold Darth. You two need to begin to bond." She left and I let my fingers run all around the black thing in my hands. Marsha returned with the bottle. She opened it and squirted some onto her fingers. Taking Darth from me, she coated the long, thick shaft. She handed it back to me. "I'm going to put some in you, too. Ok?"

All I could do was nod. Marsha spread my lips and inserted a finger inside. She moved it around spreading the lube. In spite of my tension, I felt my insides clench at her finger. She pulled out and wiped her finger on the towel between my legs. I placed Darth in her outstretched hand.

Marsha ran the tip of the phallus along my lips. My hips swiveled as I fought the urge to push forward and take the black thing inside. Marsha kept moving it along lightly. Next she pushed my lips open with the tip of Darth. My breath caught in my throat. I realized I had moved beyond embarrassment and now was anxiously awaiting more.

"I'm going to push it inside. I'll just put the tip in, before we go deeper. You need to adjust to its size. It may be larger than what you're used to."

"Not really used to anything," I said, trying to make a joke. I stopped smiling and gasped as the hard tip entered me. Once again I resisted the urge to thrust forward to capture it. Marsha began to slowly twist it from side to side. I felt my entrance opening. She moved it in an inch or so.

"Does this feel ok?" I nodded.

She pushed in further until I felt the rabbit ears near my covered clit. Marsha held the phallus in place while she adjusted the ears to fit around my clit.

"Ready?" I shrugged.

Marsha turned on the phallus. "This is the lowest setting. Let me know if it is too intense."

The vibrations shocked me. I never experienced anything like this before. The soft hum was the accompaniment to my rapid heartbeat and the explosion of experience between my legs. My hands cupped my breasts, squeezing my nipples through the fabric of my bra and shirt.

"I'm going to increase the setting a bit," she said. As the hum increased, Darth must have started using his light saber to touch every part of my interior. The intensity was getting to be overwhelming. I slipped my hands under my shirt and pushed it and my bra up. My nipples were rock hard as my fingers played with them.

After a minute of this intensity, I felt the orgasm approaching. It felt big.

"As I move to the next setting, I'm going to start the rabbit ears." I wanted to tell her to stop, but words failed me. The only sound I made was a scream as the ears began to vibrate around my clit. I never even imagined feelings like this existed.

"I'm amping the rabbit ears to the next level." Before I could react, the vibrations seemed to increase exponentially. I couldn't control my hips as they bucked to increase pressure on the thing invading me, and the wand on my clit. I pulled my nipples hard, extending my breasts to their limit. The combination of pain and pleasure took control of my mind. I know I was mewling like a cat—a cat in heat.

Without warning Marsha increased the strength of the phallus. I could not hold back. My voice even scared me as I cried out when the first wave hit. When the second and third rolled in, I was literally out-of-control. I did not know if I said anything. All my senses were focused on my pussy to the exclusion of sight, sound, hearing or smell. I came hard.

At length the vibrations and pulsing diminished. Marsha extracted Darth and I felt cool air flow across my pussy. Marsha's hand covered my pussy, easing the still lingering sensations. Using all my strength, I rolled onto my side, closed my eyes, and slept.

The End

We all sat in silence absorbing the impact of Emily's story. I couldn't judge how the others were feeling, but I was imagining all that she'd said. The pictures in my mind caused my panties to become soaked.

Alexis asked, "Is this a true story?"

Emily nodded.

"Do you still use Darth," Liam asked.

"God, yes. We have become the best of friends.

"Do you still see Marsha?" asked Bart.

"Yes, and just like Hannah and I, we have mutual sessions. They are fun. I have to add that Marsha also helped me find equilibrium with Darth."

"What's that mean?" asked Alexis.

"She had to perform an intervention. After that first experience, I began to use Darth regularly. Well, make that constantly. I could not get enough of those orgasms. I truly became addicted. When I showed up late for work a couple mornings because I couldn't get out of bed and leave Darth, Marsha became suspicious. On weekends, she'd ask me to go out with her for lunch or shopping, and I always begged off. I never told her the reason was that I wanted more time with Darth. Finally, when I called in sick two days in a row, Marsha knew there was something up."

Emily filled her wine glass and drank half of it in one gulp. Her face was flushed, and she had trouble looking at any of us.

"I had given her a key to my apartment so she could take care of my plants when I was away. She arrived mid-morning. When I didn't answer the doorbell, she let herself in. After calling out for me, she came into my bedroom. I was naked and Darth was working his magic. I think it was the fourth or fifth time that day.

She sat on my bed and stroked my face. I know I should have stopped, but I couldn't. I had both the phallus and ears settings at maximum and was rushing headfirst over the cliff of my orgasm. I came hard. Marsha took Darth out of me and turned it off. She once more put her hand on my pussy to try to quell the sensations I was feeling. I pressed my hand on top of hers. We stayed in that position. Finally, Marsha pulled her hand away. Climbing into bed, she spooned me.

"Honey, you're out of control," she said softly into my ear. "I know what you're feeling because I was there myself. You need to learn to pace yourself."

I told her I wanted to, but it felt so good that I couldn't stop. Sometimes I would do it three or four times in a row. I only would stop because I was too exhausted to continue.

Marsha hugged me and told me she understood. "Emily, I'm going to take Darth with me."

I sat up and turned to her. "No, you can't. I need him."

"It's not him; it's a machine and not a person. I'll bring him back after work. You stay here and clean up your apartment. It'll give you something to do and, honestly, it looks like hell in here. When I return, you can have it back, but I'm coming again before you go to bed and take it. I'm serious; you need to get control."

Despite my protests, that's what Marsha did. In the back of my mind I knew she was right, but it was still so hard to part with Darth.

"Did this intervention work?" asked Alexis.

Emily laughed. "At first I practically rubbed my clit raw using my fingers. That didn't work. I was like a junkie waiting for a fix. When Marsha returned, I was still naked. Grabbing Darth, I sat on a chair and, without an ounce of shame, brought myself off. She and I argued when she was ready to leave and wanted it back. I finally gave in. That was the longest night of my life."

Emily explained that within a couple days, she realized that Marsha was right. Marsha kept control of Darth for two weeks. By the end of that time, Emily said she had realized that she couldn't go on as she had. She set up a schedule and kept to it.

"Still on that schedule?" asked Liam.

"Mostly," she said. "I might get a bit carried away over a long weekend."

"That would be so hot to watch," said Bart.

"Not going to happen," replied Emily.

"I guess a guy is going to face some stiff competition in the future," I said.

"Well, if he's really stiff, it'll be a good start." We all laughed. I sorta felt like Bart, though. I thought watching Emily use Darth would be incredible. I was horny and we were only halfway through the story part of our evening. Then, we would have the two lowest scorers performing for us. I hoped I could last and not have an orgasm in front of my friends.

(End of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 will soon follow with stories from Liam, Alexis and Hannah.)