All Comments on 'The Magic Ring: Mom thinks I'm Dad'

by deviantdove

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I liked the story a lot and commend you for such a well written story even though English is not your first language. Two criticisms: 1. The description of the pockets of cellulitis fat on her ass was unnecessary and a turn-off. 2. Stop with the Mommy shit. It makes him sound like an adolescent.

A followup chapter would be interesting to see what happens when the dad gets home from his trip.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

I liked your story. You have a very good grasp of the language and you used it well. What grammatical errors showed up did not deter from your storyline. I would strongly recommend using a spell-check routine or have someone proofread your material. I am looking forward to seeing more chapters of this story as well as other new stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot, more

Pretty hot. Follow up would be good. Maybe the Son takes ring off while fucking Mom n she sees its him but cant stop? :)

sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

If he took the ring off, and stayed to himself, how did she not know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty good, always like reading stories that combine incest with mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This was really well done and I feel a follow up to it would be nice.

A small critique; that someone brought up, the cellulitis thing was really unnecessary.

greenreadergreenreaderover 3 years ago
A+

You are currently my favorite author on Literotica and anywhere else for that matter.

Please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Way to go! A fun read!

greenreadergreenreaderabout 2 years ago

"I hope to solve the riddle of this ring some day in the future. Who spoke to me, that day in the bathroom? Who guided me towards loving mommy? What forces led me to lust after my very own mother? And how long will the power of this ring work, or should I prepare for a future in which mom is fully dad's again?"

If not for your fans then do it for the questions left open. Please DD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One ring to rule Mom's pussy, One ring to find her big ass waiting, One ring to bring her to me, and in the darkness join her; In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.

More of this story! Love it.

KnitepoetKnitepoetover 1 year ago

I kept thinking the ring and necklace are connected and the protagonist gets sis to wear the necklace and takes her also.

Good read and I hope there's more to come

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. David would have been hard again within minutes; he should have fucked his mom a second or third time since they were already in bed together.

pappyboyingtonpappyboyington3 months ago

Hallo deviantdov

Diese Geschichte ist wirklich sehr gut.

Besonders hat mir gefallen wie natürlich die Mutter davon ausgeht das der Sohn nun ihr Ehemann ist.

Schön wäre wenn eine Forderung kommt in der man erlebt wie das Leben weitergeht. Ich meine was denkt die Schwester, wie reagiert die Mutter. Vielleicht denken alle er ist jetzt der Vater und glauben der Vater ist jetzt der Sohn.

Hoffe er hat sie geschwängert.

Und ich hoffe du setzt die Geschichte mit diesen Personen fort.

Danke bis hier hin und Grüße aus Deutschland

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeviantdove@deviantdove
21 january 2023 I squeezed in another story. Hope it gets published soon! Enjoy. Now I will vanish from this planet for a while. Ciao. 20 january 2023 Just uploaded a new story in 'The Magic Ring' series, waiting for moderation. This will probably be my last for a long time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES