All Comments on 'The Magical Bond'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Clinical, detached writing...

...which is not necessarily a bad thing. I enjoyed reading the coupling between Brenton and Helen. "Cosmic moment," that really is the only way to describe the result lovemaking between a mother and son. And any story that ends with the mother having a baby is tops in my book.

4.5 stars (rounded up)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Consider a sequel with more about them and their love

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story. Only if someone has experienced love making like this can one realize the life fulfilling feelings of truly deep maternal love for her son. You explained it perfectly in detail; every beautiful moment a mother can feel when her son returns to the very womb from which he emerged.

It is magical, wondrous, and so forbidden, so taboo. It is an exquisite moment in time. Your story is beautiful.

Z924M

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

wonderful story and a good start i hope you have more on there story at a later date it has a lot going for it true love passion and a little of the unknown

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 9 years ago
You should write stories professionally!!!

I AM VERY IMPRESSED !!!! Soooooo many stories arent worth reading or fall short of my expectations by large margins, but you exceeded them on all fronts. Too many are "porny" in the narrative or use obscene swears in the actual dialouge between characters; or large combos of both with some plot holes sprinkled in. All that shit takes me tight out of the story and ruins the vibe, a vibe that should be positive. To me u wrote an ideal narrative which maintained the proper realism. I personally believe its inherent and naturally existent in this UNIQUE M&s relationship. The WAY in which the events unfold between them is almost exactly the way it really would happen between a mother and her son. Also on a personal note, many of the finer points of mid-coitus interaction, and key phrases were indentical to my own personal inclinations on the subject. If u choose no response to this message i understand and will take no offense to said silence. However if u wish to correspond on this subject further with me i invite it, please dont be shy and just let me know. Lastly I simply must say BRAVO to u and keep writing......PLEASE.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Excellent tale!!

Of course, though you being Australian, it still had the elegance of an educated British writer. A very charming change from what is usually is posted here. I too agree that their lives after the divorce should be told. What challenges did they have to face? Where could they go where their secret would be safe? And then the continued hot sex that they experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it was a Magical Bond, that's for damn sure

The Bond between a mother and her male child. Or, to be more specific, the Magical Bond between a boy's penis and the vagina he came out of. Nothing can ever be as exciting, as comfy and cozy and loving to a boy as his own mother's cunt. When a lad like Brenton has his young cock up his mother's cunt up to his balls, he knows he's back home, back where he started out, where his cock belongs and always will belong. He's thrilled down to his toes, he knows his beloved mom is loving this as much as he is. Mom glows with pleasure, as her darling baby boy's fat cock stuffs and stretches and titillates his own birth canal. Meanwhile, baby boy is having himself the best party of his life up his own mother's twat. Only one thing left to do. The kid blows his hot young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen, as she has a great convulsive cum. Then the son and his mom smile and gently kiss, the boy's penis still buried in his mother's vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On a scale of 1 to 5 i gave you 6!

I am glad i came across this story.

I shall read your other submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I found this story of mother son bonding quite magical and rated it 5 stars. There is nothing more magical than a son humping away on his mothers unprotected pussy, Thrusting his bare cock back inside his mother, fondling her naked skin as he grunts his words of love in her ear. To have your own mother allow you to mount her body, have her spread her thighs, have her moan in pleasure as you hump away is the bonding experience many of us want to experience with our mothers. Both mother and son seek to experience the ultimate orgasm, the ultimate sexual high, the orgasm that can only be reached as the son explodes grunting his release into mommy's womb. I understand the authors description of several months of elicit pleasure. Mom and son rutting like wild animals as the son mounts his mother multiple times a day weeks on end keeping mommy's belly full of his seed and her pussy a sodden mess of his creation. I loved that dad had the snip so mom is on no birth control as she submits to her son over and over day after day. As moms belly grows and her breasts swell with milk the dutiful son can look at his knocked up mommy and know he is the one who concred his mommy. As he hardens to the sexy sight of his mothers body the son can take mommy by the hand and lead her to the bed and slip into the now familiar feeling that is his mothers cunt.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As a reader of romantic, erotic literature, this story portrays the most perfect incestuous relationship between mother and son. The emotional and sexual purity between mother and son is beautiful. This story reflects the perfect incestuous relationship. The adoration, passion, sexual and sensual intimacy between mother and son is unsurpassable. In this case, the pregnancy was hoped for by this reader since it cemented the relationship in the most firm way possible. % star story. Although written in 2015, it is not to late to create a series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous