The Magical Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

Brenton's body was over his mother's. The kiss was resumed as Brenton fondled Helen's breasts, and then ending the kiss he began to kiss and lick his way down her body, pausing at her breasts for several minutes to suck her ripe pink nipples. Helen was whimpering softly and stroking his hair as she received this stimulation that she had for so long been denied.

Without the question being asked Helen simply said, "Yes darling, if you want me," and taking her sons hand she pressed it against her genitals saying, "Can you feel how wet for you I am?"

Brenton moved down her body, still licking and sucking on her warm flesh. He paused at her mons and Helen thought, "He's taking possession of me," and indeed he was. Her legs were spread wide as if in submission to him, and he went on to move down to kneel between her thighs.

Slowly, as if unsure how his next act would be received, Brenton raised her legs over his shoulders and then gazed for several moments at that gateway to paradise that was her genitals.

Helen knew intuitively she was about to receive that which Alistair had never given her, and when she has requested it of him he had pulled a face and said, "Revolting." Now she struggled between a desire to experience it and fear that Brenton too would find it revolting.

If she had contemplated refusing access any refusal would have come too late. She felt her son part her outer labia, and then his head was buried between her thighs as his tongue entered her, probing into her vaginal tunnel. It was clear that he did not find her femaleness revolting.

Helen was writhing and her whimpering grew louder as she gave herself up to this foreplay, and her whimpers became loud cries of ecstasy as Brenton's tongue found her clitoris and he started to lick and suck it. Helen felt the first warning signs of her orgasm. Her heart beat began to increase and she was breathing in short gasps. Tension built up in her pelvis, her whole body strained and her vaginal muscle contracted in sharp spasms. She was helpless in the grip of the tidal wave that was her coming climax. As she experienced the agony and ecstasy of love fulfilled she cried out, "Don't stop... please my darling don't stop..." Brenton didn't stop, holding tight to her violently thrashing body until he felt the storm of her sexual ordeal ebb and her body relax. His face rose above her groin, its lower half coated with her glistening love fluid. He seemed not to know what to do next, but Helen did know, or at least gave way to an urge within her. She withdrew from Brenton and then crept down and kissed him and began to lick her juices from his face, experiencing the alluring taste and smell of her own womanliness. It was seductive and arousing and despite her so recent orgasm her sexual tension began to make itself felt again. That Brenton was ready was obvious. She could see his stiff penis and its head glistening with precum. She urged him on to his back and sat astride him, and without a word being spoken she slowly lowered her genitals onto his penis. As its head touched the warm wetness of her inner lips Brenton groaned and said, "I love you so much mother." Helen bent over him and kissing him softly on the lips said, "And I love you my darling," and then she dropped down on him hard until his whole length was in her. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Oh God yes," Brenton breathed, and Helen gripped his length with her vagina causing Brenton to cry out, "Mum...mum...you'll make me come..."

"Then come my darling," Helen said as she felt her second orgasm building. She thrust down on him with short sharp movements and quickly Brenton was crying out, "I'm coming...mum I going to come."

Helen now teetering on the edge of her own orgasm responded with a quavering cry, "Yes...yes...in me darling...in me...I need it so much..."

She felt her son take hold of her hips and drag her down until his penis was deep inside her. His testes released their burden and sperm shot out of his urethra.

The first violent wave of her orgasm seemed to sweep over Helen. She felt the relentless spasms of her son's penis as it pumped his seed into her, and then she was lost as her climax overwhelmed her. Bright stars began to flash before her and her whole body seemed to be one great sex organ as she thrust against her son as they sought ever deeper penetration. She could hear herself howling as the pain and pleasure racked her, and Brenton continued to inexorably fill her with his sperm.

It was over, the deed for which there could be no denial and from which there could be no going back. They lay side by side breathing heavily as they tried to recover from what had been a momentous sexual union, one which, should they never copulate again, they would never forget.

Helen knew that in coming together as they had there had been an additional dimension, something beyond lust and love; something more painful yet exquisite. She understood she had experienced the wonder and beauty and the seeking to once more become one flesh that is the experience of mothers and sons who dare to overstep the boundary of the incest taboo. She also understood that she wanted this again with her son.

If Helen had any doubts about the future with her son they were dispelled when, with his lips close to her ear he breathed, "Mum that was a cosmic moment."

"Yes," Helen thought, "that describes what we experienced, something limitless and immeasurably lovely, and something we must never be without again."

As if picking up on his mother's thoughts Brendan said, "I adore you and want you again."

Helen smiled inwardly. She knew she had him, and she responded, "Then have me darling, you'll always have me. As long as you want me you'll never need another woman."

Brendan kissed her and said earnestly, "Why should I need another woman?"

The Helen spread her legs wide ready to receive him. His cum from their previous coupling was seeping out of her but Brendan seemed heedless of this as he came over her and penetrated.

"How I love him," Helen thought, wishing she had the words to express the depths of her feelings. But what she had experienced seemed beyond words.

They climaxed together and afterwards remained still with Brendan's penis still in her vagina and looking deep into each others eyes.

Later they retired to Helen's bedroom and lay in the bed facing each other; they finally copulated in this position and unwilling to separate they drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

* * * * * * * *

For Helen the days after that wonderful night seemed to melt into each other. Any last doubts she had about her relationship with her son were dispelled. They were like two lovers who had just discovered each other but with the added exciting dimension of a mother and son sexual union, the desire to become one body and soul.

Brenton seemed to be insatiable in his desire for her and Helen was astounded at the amount of semen he seemed to be able to produce. Fortunately her own libido was able to match her son's voracious sexual appetite for her, and she felt as if she had entered a new Paradise where all was innocence, freedom and love.

Even when they went for a walk along the beach they quickly sought some secluded cove where they copulated.

Unfortunately such halcyon days could not last and the reality of life beyond Pirates Cove began to make itself felt. The first sign of this was when the end of their agreed month's stay loomed. This was quickly overcome by Helen who rang Alistair to say that she and Brendan were having a good time and would stay longer at the Cove. In this she had to be careful not to express too much enthusiasm lest it gave rise to suspicion in her husband.

As it happened the extended stay didn't appear to disturb Alistair who seemed quite unconcerned about them staying. In his rather offhand way he simply said, "Fine, as long as you're both enjoying yourselves."

And so Helen and Brenton continued, in Alistair's words, "enjoying" themselves.

Even this could not last indefinitely and there came the time when they had to leave the Cove. This they could see would give rise to complications. They could not contemplate no longer being lovers, but if it had been a matter of being discovered as adulterous that might have been less traumatic than being also discovered as incestuous.

Had they been the only complications it would have been enough, but there was an added complication. Helen believed she was pregnant and even if the time factor would make it impossible for Alistair to be the father even if he did have sex with her, his vasectomy made it doubly impossible.

Even worse, if it were known that her son was the father of the child she bore, the fruit of their sexual activities, so to speak, disaster seemed unavoidable.

Short of an abortion which Helen would not even contemplate, there would soon come a time when her condition must be obvious. The one thing that she knew must not be revealed was that their son had impregnated her. To deal with this Helen devised a story to cover the situation.

Briefly the story was that she'd met a man during the stay at Pirates Cove and had a one night stand with him, the outcome being her pregnancy. After the one night stand the man had vanished from Pirates Cove and Helen could not remember his name. This of course reinforced the casual nature of their coupling.

* * * * * * * *

And so the time came for Helen and Brendan to leave Pirates Cove and return to home and Alistair.

Rather than leave it until it became physically obvious that she was pregnant, Helen told Alistair of her condition in the form of a confession which was of course her cover story about the man she'd spent a night with.

Alistair believed her story and his response was relatively mild, simply calling her a "randy slut," and as Helen had anticipated, announcing the end of their marriage. Had Alistair known the truth about her pregnancy his and others' responses might have been more volatile.

As it was, Helen was invited rather coarsely to "Fuck off out of my house and life," which she did, together with Brenton, leaving Alistair with the house and the beloved Company.

She and her son are currently living in considerably reduced circumstances and awaiting the outcome of a divorce case and the birth of their child.

Whether, as some might predict if they knew their story, that Helen and Brenton will one day pay a horrid price for their illicit sexual relationship and its accompanying deception remains to be seen. What I think can be said is, that all relationships, illicit or otherwise, carry with them consequences, good or bad, that often cannot be foreseen.

As things stand at the present, it seems that mother and son have established a magical bond that maybe only a sexual relationship such as theirs can create.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers
12