All Comments on 'The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 06'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
Nice Ending

"Hello Chica. So you are mine again." Best line I've read in a BDSM story for a long while.

I don't think there was a more perfect way you could have ended this story. Normally I'm not one for the sappy sunset endings, but you made it seem real enough that I could see it happening, because we have the backstory of everything Eric and Cass went through in their relationship. It wasn't love at first sight, they hadn't spent their whole lives looking for each other, but they realized they were good together. I can honestly say you're one of my favorite authors on the site.

Just out of curiosity (I don't have a lot of practical experience with BDSM) is the ceremony of the roses real, or is it something you came up with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

one of you best love it all the way to the end thank you

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 8 years agoAuthor
To ThisLittleChatte

Thank you first for your kind words. The answer to your question, the "Ceremony of the Rose" is a real ceremony. One that can be found on the internet just about everywhere. I used the basis form and added in some specific parts to meet my needs. There several others that have been used through the years and ages for that matter. Thank you again. I don't take your praise lightly. It means a lot to me. This story can now be found in KindleUnlimited through amazon if you have an account. It was written with my submission "Chica" her name is Sassy Knight. She was the cover modal as well.

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
Awesome and Heart warming.

From a shaky start to a Great ending.

This just shows that the heart can soften any stone with the right perspiration.

This is a story you can not just pick up on later, you have to go start to finish.

Great writing, way to hook your readers Thank.

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 6 years ago
Super!!

Can't believe no comments. A BDSM love story. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! Awful!

I'm STILL laughing at how bad and how silly this was. They sound like three year olds. Just awful. But a good laugh!

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

This is the 2nd time I've read it..I just love it. I'm a sub and was originally under a contract but my Dom, who has had contractual subs before me, and I have a very special connection. We've been together almost 3 years now and I'm still quite obedient and submissive but yes BDSM stories can have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
<3

loved the story though the final one was a bit weird when he started calling her chica out of no where.

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

Chica out of nowhere was strange. Wouldn't have been if it was present throughout the story. The fight was also not well done. Rather juvenile really. The rest of the story is pretty good. Just feels like you didn't know how to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with Medic….Chica out of nowhere really threw me out of the story. I didn’t even finish reading. Enjoyed up to that point though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reading this story brought up a lot. I couldn't stop, thank you. For those that read the sudden use of chica as off-putting I will explain it's significance. It shows verbally his acceptance of her being more than simply another toy. As far as the fight, if you have ever been this deep you would understand how scary it is that the slightest bump can send you reeling. I have read several stories on here and this is the first to even get close to showing how it is for a dom. So many seem so focused of the fucking, that the fulfilling but terrifying responsibility that comes with being a dom is forgotten. So 5 stars, thank you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous