The Making of a Fuck Toy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your New Master.

A ripple of spasms ran through her body. Did she want to be taken in front of a crowd? The last time she had fucked someone in public it was a complete and utter disaster. Cass opened the box next to the vase and completed all the tasks she had been given. Her final task was done when she climbed into the cage and locked the door behind her. It felt very small. Cass barely fit inside on her knees, but she waited obediently with her eyes down, for her new Master.

It wasn't long before the door opened and she heard footsteps grow nearer to her. She wanted to sneak a peek at who had purchased her but she didn't want to anger her new Master. When the footsteps grew near, she was able to see that he was wearing cowboy boots. When she saw them the urge to look up was almost too much for Cass. Her heart was beating so hard she was sure that he could hear it pounding in her chest.

"Hello Chica. So you are mine again."

"Hello Sir. My body is yours." Cass could barely speak. She had secretly hoped all along that he was the one bidding on her. She didn't hold much hope that it would happen but it was what helped her through being degraded on stage. "Sir, may I speak openly?"

"Yes, you may."

"Thank you Sir. I wanted to apologize for my behavior........" She started.

"Stop. That is enough about that. We will have plenty of time to talk about what happened. Suffice it to say we both had some blame in what happened. The majority of the blame rests with me. I should have told you how you were making me feel. How much you meant to me. I will not make that mistake again. While this is yet another contractual arrangement, I intend to never release you." Eric hesitated to let his words sink in. "I want you as my submissive for as long as you will have me. Do you understand?"

Cass sat up more proudly. "Yes Sir."

"Yes Who?"

"Yes Daddy. I want that too."

"That's my good girl. Now, who are you?"

"I'm Daddy's Fuck Toy."

"Very good. Now show me. Show me your holes are ready for Daddy."

"Of course Daddy." Cass came to the edge of the cage.

She watched as Eric moved closer to the cage. His cock was out of his jeans. It was thick, throbbing, and leaking pre-cum from its bulbous head. He placed it against the metal rungs of the cage. It was too big to fit through the rungs and Cass was forced to only lap at her Master's cock. She whimpered not being able to take it in her mouth.

"You want Daddy's cock don't you Chica?"

"Oh Yes Daddy. More than anything."

"Show me. There is a dildo in your cage. Show me what you want to do with my cock."

Cass looked around and found the dildo he was talking about. She picked it up and brought it to her lips. She looked him directly in the eyes and licked the crown of the phallus. When it was wet, she took it inside her mouth and sucked on the fake cock. She whimpered that it was not his but her body flushed with need because she was doing it for him.

"Good girl."

Encouraged, Cass pushed the cock further down her throat. She felt the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged on the thick cock. Her saliva flooded her mouth and she just let it drip from her open mouth. Cass forced it over and over down her throat. She wanted him to know that she wanted him to throat fuck her just as she was doing to herself.

She pulled it from her mouth. "I want your cock Daddy. I want you to take my mouth with your thick cock."

"Very nice. Now show where else you want my cock."

Cass leaned back against the back of the cage and spread her legs. She fingered her wet pussy. She brought the juices to her mouth and licked them clean, then buried them inside her again.

"Daddy's pussy is so wet for him." She could see that he was watching her shove three of her fingers in her wet pussy his pussy. "I want your big cock in my pussy Daddy. I've missed you."

Cass picked up the dildo, still wet with her saliva and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. She looked into his eyes, as the dildo slipped inside her, she closed her eyes for a second, thinking of how good it would feel to have his cock inside her. Her body shuddered with the thought. She pushed the thick phallus deep inside her. Her orgasm was nearing and she knew she didn't have permission to cum yet, but she continued to fuck herself for him.

"Daddy, I need to cum for you. Your cock feels so good inside me. My pussy, your pussy is squeezing you tightly. Milking you." She whimpered with need.

"You will not cum just yet Chica. This is my pleasure, not yours. Now show me that your ass is ready for me."

"Yes Master." Cass turned over onto all fours and reached back and fingered the tight opening to her ass. She was glad that she had taken the time to prepare it for him. Her finger slipped in with little resistance. She moved it around then added another. She looked back to see that he was watching her.

"Daddy, my ass has missed your big cock filling it." Cass now had three of her fingers inside. She worked them deep inside her tight hole. She wanted him to know that this was the way she wanted him to take her there. "Oh Daddy, I can't wait to have you inside my ass. Please take me Master. I need you so bad."

"Not just yet Chica. Believe me, I want you just as much. Take the dildo and fuck your ass for your Daddy."

"Yes Master." She said, trying to hide her disappointment.

Cass picked up the dildo still wet with her pussy juices and pressed it against her tight hole. Instead of letting it slip in slowly, she pushed it hard and buried the phallus deep inside her. She moaned as she impaled herself on the dildo.

"Oh God DADDY! Your slut wants you sooooo bad! My tight hole is clinching around your thick cock. I want you to take me roughly just like this. I want you to claim your fuck toy and let me know whose holes these are Daddy. Please fuck me Daddy. Please." She begged.

Eric couldn't wait any longer. He stepped towards the front of the cage and unlocked it. She was waiting for him. He offered his hand to her. She took it as he pulled her up into an embrace. His arms went around her, pulling her tightly into his chest. They both breathed a sigh as their bodies were united again. When he pushed himself away, his hands cupped her face and he leaned down as the their lips met.

Cass felt the softness of his lips mixed with the forcefulness of his kiss. She moaned when his tongue forced its way into her mouth. His hands held her steady, as her knees went weak. She had never been kissed like this before, never. His kiss consumed her. Her body warmed by it, but he was only toughing her face, not her body.

Eric had never kissed a submissive before, not like this. He wanted her to know that things had changed. That he would own her but that it had nothing to do with some contract, that this was real, forever. When he could hold out no longer, he scooped her up into his arms. She gasped as she was carried over to the bed that was in the corner of the room. Eric felt that he was losing control, that he had to have her body, his fuck toy. So instead of placing her gently on the bed, he threw her down. She landed on her belly. He pulled his jeans off. He fumbled with the buttons until he just ripping his shirt off. The buttons flew everywhere.

He got onto the bed behind her and lifted her up by the hips. She moaned as his hand took control of her again. She kneeled in the ass up position, presenting herself to him. Eric fisted his cock, instead of gently taking her, he thrust in with one thunderous lunge. His cock buried inside her. If it were up to him, he would never leave her warm pussy.

The air from Cass's lungs felt like it was pushed from her body as he took her. She felt so full from him. It felt right. After a week without him, this was where she was supposed to be, under him, filled by him. His cock was pistoning in and out of her. She was nearing her orgasm. She fought the feeling, wanting to focus on his pleasure. She tightened the muscles around his cock, wanting him to feel how much she wanted to pleasure him. This was his hole, for his pleasure after all.

Eric grunted when she tightened around him. He felt like a school boy again, as he neared his release. He slapped her upturned ass as he continued to pounded her relentlessly. He was determined to make her go over the edge first before he claimed her. She moaned as he continued to slap her ass. She mewed, and whimpered but didn't resist his torment.

Cass's body shuddered when he started whipping her ass. She was so close. "Please Daddy. I need to cum for you." Eric didn't respond, but kept pounding her. "Um Daddy? Um. Um Daddy?"

He reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Cum for me Chica."

Cass's body finally let go. She'd been holding it in for so long that her orgasm totally consumed her. He continued to pound her pussy as the ripples of her release ripped through her body. She was held up only by the hand in her hair. Her tight nipples abraded against the sheets of the bed. When he finally let her hair go, she fell forward on her belly.

Eric let her fall to the bed, but stayed buried inside her. He pushed her legs together and let his weight press against her back. His hips continued to press against hers. She meekly tried to meet his thrust. But she was too weak to continue. That didn't stop Eric. He leaned onto her and nipped at her neck. His teeth bit her tender flesh, not enough to break skin but still feral and primal none the less. She moaned under him. He was in control of her and she knew it. When his lips touched her ear, she felt his warm breath. When he spoke she lost it again.

"Who are you Chica?" He grunted in her ear.

"Daddy's Fuck Toy!" She screamed as she broke over the edge again. Her pussy quivered around his thick cock. She had not been able to cum since she left him. So her shudders only sealed the fact that she was his. His fuck toy.

Eric could hold out no longer. Her words and actions were all it finally took. His cock emptied into her depths. He stayed inside her as he rolled over, pulling her with him. His arms reached around her and held her tightly. Her pussy milked him weakly, not letting him go. She wanted him to stay inside her forever.

It took a long time before their pounding heartbeats synced again. When it did they slowly got dressed and he escorted her out to his waiting car. When they entered his home again, Cass excused herself to go take a shower. Eric stopped her.

"There will be changes Chica. You will no longer be sleeping in your room. It still will be a place of respite but you will be living and sleeping with me, in our room."

"Thank you Daddy." Cass jumped into his arms. She was back where she belonged, with him.

Epilogue - Ceremony of Roses

It is a beautiful June day off the east coast of Martinique in the Caribbean. The island went by the name of Îlet de la Grotte, or in Antillean Creole, Island of the Cave. On the shore you could see a small gathering of people. The closer you got the more it became clear it was some type of ceremony.

Eric and Cass were standing just off the beach of the island they now called home. Their friends had been there visiting for the past few weeks. The men had gone fishing, the women did some shopping on the mainland. But mostly it's been morning beach combing, afternoon swims, and cool evenings by the fire pit, sharing drinks and stories.

But this morning was special. For it was the day Cass and Eric had picked to join their two souls together, forever. They were both a long way from that night at club Rose Noire, when it almost ended them both. The men were dressed in all black, jeans and shirts. The women were in silver garters with white stockings. Cass wore a blue garter on her right thigh. Marcus, the hulking black bouncer from the club was standing between Cass and Eric.

"Welcome friends. We are gathered here today to witness a special bonding ceremony to signify to all that Eric French and Cassandra Mumford wish to commit their lives to each other, and lay in bondage of one another. This commitment is without end, depth, breadth or height. It is immeasurable, cannot be seen, touched or felt by anyone more than them. It is a locking of hearts, minds, spirits and souls. It strengthens them and makes them one."

The couple turned and faced each other. Cass knelt down before Eric. A small woven basket laid beside them. On its lid was a small candle. Its flame softly dancing with the gentle ocean breeze. Beside it, a beautifully ornate vase containing a white unopened rose and a red rose in bloom, a new formal collar, and a white towel with 8ft of steel chain on it.

Marcus continued. "The white unopened rose signifies the purity of Cass's submission, and the fact that it has not come into full bloom. It never will. Submission is ever deepening, ever growing, and Cass will never reach a place where she cannot open a bit more for Eric."

Marcus watched as the two looked into each other's eyes, then continued. "Eric's almost fully opened red rose signifies his dominance. The color red represents his passion and desire to possess and protect Cass at all costs, though it may require Eric to spill his own blood to do so. The rose is almost in full bloom to symbolize that he is ready and mature enough to accept the responsibilities required of him."

Eric took the collar off of Cass's neck that he had given her when her when he won the bid for her at the auction. He passes the new formal collar through the flame of the candle, and then placed it on Cass's neck and locked it.

Marcus spoke. "This passing of the collar through the flame symbolizes the removing of all impurities from the circle of ownership provided by Eric. All outside influences are burned away in the heat of his desire to protect and defend Cass.

Eric cleared his throat. "My beautiful pet, will you accept my collar and wear it with pride and honor, and as you carry this symbol of my devotion and ownership of you, will you swear that you will live each moment for us and bring honor to our House?"

"Yes Daddy." Cass replied.

"I will protect and guide you Chica, for all of eternity." His finger brushed a wayward strand of her hair, placing it behind her ear.

Cass took a leather strand with a golden ring on it, and passed it over the flame of the candle. "This ring was given to me by my Grandmother. It was her wedding ring. It means the world to me. It's a symbol of their undying love." She then presents it to Eric. "Will you accept my token of submission, wear it on your heart, and will you swear to live each moment for us and bring honor to our House?"

"I will." Eric replied.

"I will surrender my all to you for eternity." Cass declared.

Eric picked up the red rose and pressed the thorn against Cass's middle finger, drawing a drop of blood. He then took her hand and dropped 2 drops onto her white rose. Cass then took her white rose and pierced Eric's finger, and he let two drops fall on to her white rose, one alone and one on top of a drop of hers. The two then pressed their fingers together and made their vows to be joined by blood.

Eric and Cass then said in unison. "Same flesh, same blood. We are now joined for eternity."

Marcus took chain off of the towel and passes it through the flame, then wraps it around the two of them. "This chain is a series of links that represent all the events that have led Eric and Cass to be joined. Each one interlocks with another to complete the chain. Passing it through the flame symbolizes the purification of all the events in their time together as well as their pasts. All bad things are burned away into forgetfulness and only the good remains. Wrapping the chain around them symbolizes the binding of their souls into one." Marcus looks to the couple. "You will now say your vows to each other."

Cass looked up to Eric from her knees. "I kneel before you Master, and offer you this girl, bound by chains that hold my soul, yet free my life and makes me whole. I give you my heart, my mind, my body, my soul. To serve you is my only wish. To please you is my need, whatever path you choose, I will follow."

Eric looked down at Cass. Thank you for coming into my life and wanting to be my girl. I accept your offering of submission. I give my promise to cherish and to carefully guide you and lead you safely in my footsteps. Your happiness, health, and wellbeing are in my care and I will thoughtfully tend to them because you are a part of me."

Marcus removes the chain and wrapped in the towel. The two roses were placed in the one vase. Then he handed both items to Eric and Cass. Then he took both of their hands in his. "By the ceremony of the roses, I pronounce your souls as one."

The small crowd cheered as Eric leaned down and kissed Cass. Their story of these two people had ended, but the story of their joined souls had just begun.

12