All Comments on 'The Making of a Fuck Toy'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best!

This really got me off! It is the best story ever and was great to masturbate to!

Celibate1Celibate1over 8 years ago
Wrong category?

Although it deals with Discipline, the plot of the story shows itself far more as a non -consent / reluctance story.

DarkMoonDarkMoonover 8 years ago
The Story is Most Definitely D/s and is properly categorized

We all would be surprised at how often this sort of thing happens in the world of D/s, even though I believe O/our number is dwindling. A quite similar thing happened to Me in Atlanta one time, and I could not pursue it as I had my Own submissive with Me attending a conference for the company for which she worked in another city.

But it was a charming morning, day, and afternoon.

I found this well written, both the Dominant and the submissive each taking advantage of the situation, the Dom realizing the opportunity and the sub reacting to what was instilled inside her. I'm certain she became more than a "Fuck Toy". It would be nice to read successive chapters.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTover 8 years agoAuthor
next chapters are coming

Thanks for all the kind words. The next chapters are coming soon. I grown to loves these characters.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
"How does it feel, to be on your own, with no direction home."

It's a big cruel world with out some cash to ease peoples minds. I like the consensual submission. Riding Sir's boot very fun, I think I would like to try them on.

When I was a young man I met a younger girl who came home with me, no condom no sex, we were naked and I was ignoring her request, she was horny to. She moved one leg between mine I was on the bottom, then she started rubbing my thigh with her pussy till she came I didn't know this was possible. She was more experianced than me and I got quite the education, and some times I forgot the condoms. Thanks for the memories, both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow,

You really don’t seem to understand what BDSM is. When a sexual partner (or potential partner) is saying no or resisting it’s generally classified as non consent/ reluctance. Really can’t see this improving, I’m out.

ImakewetspotsImakewetspotsover 4 years ago
Wow!

I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to the remaining chapters! Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous