The Making of a Porn Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan is hired to make her first porn movie.
8.4k words
17.3k
15
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Making of a Porn Star, Ch. 02

Desperate for money, Susan made porn films to earn a living.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Day Two: Shooting Scene Two of Sexy Realtor Showing Houses

"Ready on the set! Ready on the set," said the assistant to the assistant director!

Those not part of the movie scurried to take their places in the dark background.

"Quiet on the set," said the assistant director! "Quiet on the set!"

Once again, quickly going from everyone talking and moving about, suddenly, no one talked and no one moved. There wasn't a sound. Everything and everyone were so surreally still and eerily quiet.

"Take one, scene two," said the clapboard loader stepping forward and clapping the clapboard. "Sexy Realtor Showing Houses."

Determined to make scene two even better and sexually hotter than scene one, while paying mindful attention to the budget, the director checked for and looked at last second details. As he did in scene one, he looked again at his star, Susan, and at his other three actors, John, Joe, and Jim who were already in position.

"And action," said the director.

Once again, the pornographic, sex scene started with John and Joe continuing to have gangbang sex with me as Jim watched and masturbated himself. John was first to mount me and fuck me. Then, once done fucking me and had ejaculated his cum in his condom, it was Joe's turn to mount me and fuck me.

Sexually aroused and with me getting into the scene, the scene seemed all too believable. Instead of acting in a porn film, I felt as if I was really a realtor being sexually assaulted, stripped naked, and forced to have sex with three men while showing a house. Because the sex was really happening, I had to take regular breaks to breath, to compose myself, and to tell myself that this wasn't real.

# # #

"Oh, Susan, you have such a beautiful pussy. I can't wait to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue," said Joe while eating me again after fucking me.

He rubbed my clit and licked my pussy. He reached up his horny hands to feel and fondle my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. Already sitting on my shoulders with his big, hard prick in my mouth while humping my mouth and fucking my face, John was ready to cum in my mouth and all over my face again. Having memorized his lines, he said his lines.

"Suck my cock, Susan. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said my co-star, John while practically sitting on my face as Joe fingered my pussy while licking my pussy. It was so sexually exciting to blow one man while the second man ate me.

The writer had penned in some extra lines of dialogue develop the characters more. The camera zoomed in closer ready to capture all of the sexual action. This time, Jim was included in the sexual action and had sex with me, too. The writer added Jim fucking me and me blowing him in the script. Going in for sloppy thirds, while wearing a condom, Jim fucked me after John and Joe fucked me. Then, removing the condom, while I sucked him and stroked him, I allowed him to cum in my mouth and all over my face, too.

Making more money by sucking three cocks and allowing them to all cum in my mouth and all over my face, I sucked Jim's cock after I sucked John and Joe's cocks. In the way that I allowed John and Joe to cum in my mouth and all over my face, I allowed Jim to cum in my mouth and all over my face, too. As if I was a Japanese woman at a bukkake fest, I was covered with the cum of three men.

Fortunately, for me, one of my favorite sexual things to do, I loved sucking cock. Showing me that it was a blowjob well done, I love it when a man cums in my mouth and then ejaculates a second load all over my face. Only, other than when prostituting myself, I never knew that I could earn money doing that.

# # #

Chapter 02:

The backstory, circa 2000

Twenty-years ago, with me desperate for money, living alone after my whore of a mother and my three, much older, criminal brothers before they all moved back to Detroit from Boston, I needed a job. I needed money. It was a difficult time for employment. After shipping our manufacturing jobs to China and around the world, closing our factories and busting our unions, good paying, full-time, manufacturing jobs were replaced with low paying, part-time, service jobs with no benefits.

"Welcome to Burger King. How may I help you," asked a man in his forties earning minimum wage with no health insurance and no benefits after being displaced from his job 60K job as a machinist with health insurance and benefits?

Similar to the dilemma that my mother, Natalie, faced forty-years ago, limited in her options and opportunities, she told everyone that she worked as a model. The only modeling that she did was removing her clothes while dancing around a pole. When she wasn't stripping, sex for money, she prostituted herself and sold her body for cash. A lucrative business for the a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman, she earned enough money to raise five children, keep a roof over our heads, food on the table, and to put some money aside for emergencies.

Natalie, a very pretty, 5'10", natural blonde with big, blue eyes and natural D cup breasts, had a sexy and shapely body. She dyed her beautiful, natural, blonde hair shoe polish black to get away from her pimp and her bookie. Disappearing right under their noses, owing them both tens of thousands of dollars each, she was gone in the night and without a trace.

Natalie's four sons easily could have handled the situation by taking care of her pimp and her bookie. Yet, wanting to save them from going to jail again, easier to disappear than to hospitalize or kill her bookie and her pimp, she decided to return to Detroit with her sons. Her sons worked as leg breakers and enforcers for the mob. Known to the police, they all had criminal records as long as their violent reputations. Had they been arrested for, yet, another crime, they'd be doing hard time without the possibility of parole.

Natalie's eldest son, Freddie, at 6'3" and weighing 240 pounds, was the smallest of her four boys. Then, there were the identical twins, Vito and Guido, at 6'6" tall and weighing 260 pounds. She named the boys from her Italian and Czechoslovakian side of her family. A ground shaker and fear maker, they were all dwarfed by Big Louie, the baby of the family. He was as big and nearly as strong as The Mountain, Queen Cersei Lancaster's personal bodyguard in the Games of Thrones. At 6'9" tall, Big Louie admitted to weighing 350 pounds even though he weighed well over 400 pounds.

Not unusual for a prostitute to have children by different men, Natalie had 5 children by four different men. Normally, most prostitutes, hookers, whores, and especially strippers, aborted their pregnancies. Rather than abort any of them, with her having a motherly love for babies, she continued working while stripping and prostituting herself when pregnant. With her always working, she allowed her children to raise themselves as best as they could.

Something for everyone, she satisfied a secret, sexual niche for those men who enjoyed watching pregnant women stripping off their clothes and/or having sex with them. A specialty thing, oddly enough, she earned more money stripping and having sex with her pregnant body than she did stripping and having sex with her sexy and shapely body. Sucking the milk from her big tits as if the men were her babies, men enjoyed her enormous, milk filled breasts, grown even bigger by her being pregnant. They paid a premium price when she was lactating and breast feeding them.

Ten years after she thought she was done having babies, my mother had a girl on July 26, 1972, that she named Susan. Taking after her, as if I was her clone, at 5'9 ½" tall, I was a natural blonde with big, blue eyes, and natural, D cup breasts. With Natalie always looking 10-years younger, making myself look 10-years older, many men mistook us for sisters instead of for mother and daughter.

Hoping that I would follow in her footsteps, my mother was eager to show me the art of stripping and the ropes of having sex for money. Continuing the legacy, how hot would that be to watch mother and daughter stripping together on stage? She knew that she'd earn a premium price for men having mother and daughter sex. Yet, instead of debasing and disgracing myself, I attended college to earn my degree in English with dual minors in English Literature and Creative Writing.

# # #

The Background of a Porn Star

Same stuff, different day, the misery endlessly continued. Hopelessly paralyzed after having given up on himself and on life, my husband, Steve, went to bed drunk again and awakened drinking. Suffice to write, he was always drinking. He was always drunk. Yet, even when drinking the night before rollcall and the start of his shift, somehow, he never missed a day of work.

An expert in self-defense and hand-to-hand combat, knowing all of the pressure points, he knew where and how to hit me without leaving a mark. Fortunately, for me, never hitting me with a closed fist, he only slapped me when he had been drinking. Unfortunately for me, with him drunk nearly every day, he beat me regularly. The last straw was when I was carrying his laundry and he shoved me down the cellar stairs head first for mouthing off at him. Knocked unconscious and bleeding, he left me there me for dead and went to work.

He always profusely and sincerely apologized. He always told me that he would never hit me again. He always told me that he'd stop drinking. Yet, he never quit drinking and he'd hit me again and again.

With the wall of blue protecting him from charges being filed, Steve worked as Boston, undercover cop. As if he harbored a death wish and, no doubt, he did, heroically fearless and unafraid, he always worked alone and without the safety net of having a partner. A partner would make him appear vulnerably suspicious that he was an undercover cop to those who he needed to establish a criminal association.

From drug dealers to motorcycle gangs to serial rapists and mass murderers, he handled the worst of the worst crimes and interacted daily with the worst of the worst criminals. His fellow officers called him The Ghost of Retribution and The Shadow of Doom. Able to hide in plain sight, with him having a special talent of not being seen, no one saw or heard him coming. No stranger to danger, whether with his feet, his fists, knives, guns, chairs, sticks, batons, or any weapon, ready to kill or be killed, he was always ready for a fight.

An ex-Army Ranger who served two tours of duty in Iraq and in Afghanistan, he had seen and done some shit. Yet, wanting to make a career of being a mercenary soldier because of the money, an improvised explosive device, an IED, ended that dream. Between the pain that he still suffered from his injuries and his disappointment in not being able to stay in country and work as a mercenary soldier, he took his pain, misery, and anger out on me.

Before being injured and shipped home, he trained Green Berets, Navy Seals, Army Rangers, and Delta Force special operatives, the art of hand-to-hand combat. Whenever possible, they met to hone their fighting skills. Steve had a 5th degree black belt in Judo and without even lifting his arm, as if they were nothing more than a pesky fly, he could level an opponent with devastating injury with the flick of his calloused thumb. Never knowing it to look at him, he was one scary dude. Having done some jobs for him on the side, Big Louie introduced him to me.

"Susan, this is my friend, Steve. Steve, this is my sister, Susan. I wanted you two to meet. I know that you two could become friends."

# # #

The onetime that I saw my husband in action was when a man sexually assaulted me as we were leaving a bar. He held me in place by the back of my short skirt and raised my skirt to enough to expose my white, bikini panties and my nearly, naked ass cheeks to his friends. Struggling to get away, he groped my firm and shapely ass. With me squirming away and swatting at his hand, he cupped my cunt and fingered the back of my pussy though my panties.

With them all laughing and having a drunken, good time, the men thought it was funny. If that wasn't enough reason to provoke a violet response from my husband, the man's other friend fondled my breasts and fingered my nipples through my blouse and bra. Instead of turning to help me, not wanting to ruin his plan by interfering, biding his time to hatch his plan of violent retribution. Instead, wanting to remove me from the ensuing storm, my husband waited for me to break free and catch up with him.

There were five of them. All tall and burly men, all well over 200 pounds and taller than 6' tall, each man was bigger and meaner than the other. In shape and at his fighting weight, Steve was only 160 pounds and 5'8" tall. In the way of Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman or Crissy Teigen with John Legend, when I wore spiked high heels and with my hair up, at 6'1" tall, I towered over him.

Interesting enough, had I been out and escorted by one of my big brothers, Freddie, Guido, Vito, or Big Louie, especially Big Louie, with their reputations preceding them, no one would have dared touch me. Besides, even though they were all convicted felons and not legally allowed to possess handguns, with them having a multitude of enemies, my brothers never left the house unless they were packing unregistered and unnumbered heat. Yet, because of Steve's smaller size, the men underestimated him as their adversary. They had no idea who he was and the devastating, physical injuries that he could cause.

Yet, my husband didn't have to see what happened behind him to know what they did to me. He could tell from their laughter and from my short, quick scream that the men had sexually assaulted me. As if he had eyes in the back of his head, and indeed, he did, somehow, he knew that the men had lifted my skirt, fondled my ass, and fingered my pussy through my panties. He somehow knew that they had groped my breasts and fingered my nipples, too.

"Wait for me outside and call an ambulance," whispered Steve to me as soon as I caught up with him. He gave me a kiss while giving my shapely ass a squeeze. "Kill the lights before you leave. The light switch is to the left of the front door."

Preferring to fight in the dark, he had already memorized where everything was and, more importantly, where the men were. Accustomed to fighting in low light conditions, with them never seeing him coming, he used darkness to his advantage and as his cover. Suspecting what was about to happen, I obediently obeyed my husband, waited outside, and called for an ambulance.

With him right behind me, but instead of leaving the bar, as soon as I turned off the lights, Steve locked the front door. As if he was Matt Damon as Jason Bourn in Bourn Identity or Denzel Washington as Robert McCall in the Equalizer, the fight lasted not much more than a minute. With every man knocked unconscious, bleeding, and/or having broken bones, indeed, they needed an ambulance but they needed five ambulances instead of just the one. As if he was ghostly invisible, without anyone seeing him and/or able to identify him, he unlocked the front door and left.

# # #

Not straying very far from her old life, even after moving home to Detroit, my mother, nasty Natty, had returned to what she used to do and was good at doing. She returned to stripping and prostitution. A tall and strikingly beautiful woman who never looked her age, every man who saw her wanted to bed her. Every man who saw her was willing to pay her for the sexual privilege of sticking his erect prick in her hand, in her mouth, in her pussy, and/or in her ass.

"Suck my prick, Natalie. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth and all over your pretty face," said one of her clients.

Years later, retired from stripping and prostituting herself, she returned to live in Hershey, Pennsylvania, a safe and friendly resort town. It was a time after I divorced my abusive husband after only being married to him for three, short, miserable and abusive years. Not wanting me to leave him, fearing that I'd report him, he threatened to kill me because of all of the criminal things that I knew that he had done as an undercover, police officer.

Something that I didn't want to do but had little choice, in June of 2011, I moved in with my mother in her basement apartment what was situated right across from the Susquehanna River. Then, three years to the day, on September 11, 2011, Pennsylvania experienced a historic, 100-year flood. With everything underwater and everyone flooded out, the flood devastated all who lived and worked in the area.

From Hershey Park and the Hershey Zoo, to fast food restaurants, to the shopping mall, to parked cars, and to apartment buildings that were situated too close to the river, everything was underwater. Unable to rescue them, instead of having them needlessly suffer, they were forced to shoot some of the bigger animals that were trapped underwater. With all those who lived in the area now out of a home and out of a job, it was a great loss, a huge financial devastation, and a horrendous, personal tragedy for everyone.

With flood waters filled with raw sewage, river fish, and oil, and that reached as high as the second floor, my mother and I lost everything. Unable to salvage anything, we weren't allowed to enter the premises until the flood waters receded and until after the building inspector inspected our building. Forced to live in a shelter, I ate my meals at a mission. My mother, who never spent a night in the homeless shelter and never ate a meal at the mission, typical of her, took off with a man from FEMA.

Then, five months later, in February of 2012, a priest hooked me up with Hannah, an elderly Mennonite woman who volunteered at the mission serving food. She invited me to live in her spare bedroom. Shortly thereafter, when Hannah could no longer care for herself, my position changed from that of a squatter to a home healthcare provider. Then, when the pandemic hit, we sheltered in place for more than a year. We had whatever we needed delivered and didn't leave the house until after we were finally vaccinated.

# # #

The Making of a Porn Star

Desperate again for a job and to afford my own place to live, no longer wanting to live with and/or care for Hannah, I searched online and scanned the help wanted in the newspaper for work. Not wanting to settle, I needed a job that paid more than minimum wage to support myself in a more comfortable lifestyle. Finally finding a job of interest, a job that appealed to my sexual libido and my artistic curiosity, I answered an ad in the local newspaper. Easy enough to overlook, it was just a small, three-line ad with an address.

"Actresses needed for adult films," I said while reading the ad out loud. "Must be attractive and with weight in proportion to height. Must be comfortable naked and having sex on camera. Experience not necessary, will train."

I laughed after reading the last line of the ad.

"Experience not necessary will train? What does that mean? With sex a natural thing to do, how can someone train me to have sex," I said laughing? "I don't need someone to train me to have sex. I already have plenty of experience in having sex."

'I imagined during the interview process what they meant by training me to have sex. Obviously, I'd have to have sex with the director, the producer, the cameraman, and the actors to get the job,' I thought with a shrug. 'Perhaps, nothing more than covering their asses and avoiding a sexual abuse lawsuit, clearly, that's what they meant by will train.'

# # #

My first impression, something I had never thought about doing, I was excited about the prospect of making porn movies. Divorced from my husband months ago, I was sexually frustrated and horny now. As if I had returned to the swinging lifestyle again, something that most women would never do, I was sexually excited by the thought of having random sex with strangers again. I've met some of the best people by having one-time sex with them.