The Making of a Porn Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unlike other unscrupulous, movie producers," he said waving a hand of disinterest. "I won't ask you to remove your clothes. Nor will I expect you to have sex with me. Maintaining my integrity and my professionalism, I prefer keeping my distance and not socially mingling with the talent," he said.

He looked at me as if I was his daughter.

"Besides, I'm sure that you'll have your hands full saying no to the cast and to the actors who'd love to have sex with you," he said with a dirty laugh

He gave me a fatherly smile.

"You'll have a hard enough job acting and playing your role than having to deal with me, too. The last thing that I want to do is to trouble your mind with the worry of stripping naked and having sex with me," he said giving me another smile. "Other than whatever you do in your private life, the only time you'll have to strip naked and have sex is when on camera."

As if I was a painting to be studied and analyzed, he paused to stare up at me again. Impossible not to stare at me, if I say so myself, I was exquisitely and uncommonly beautiful. With me tall and shapely thin, I could have been a runway model. Yet, no doubt, going from a limousine to a mansion, a rare sighting, no one ever sees someone as beautiful out and about. The most beautiful women are all hidden away and protected by old, white, rich men before being whisked away in limousines, private planes, and yachts.

"I learn more about my actresses by taking some candid photos and just having a conversation. I learn more about my actresses when they're not nervous but relaxed. I learn more about my actresses by how they react in unexpected situations," he paused to take another slow sip of his coffee. "Do you have any issues with getting naked on the set and having sex with men and women that you don't know, may not be sexually attracted to, and/or have just met?"

I shrugged my shoulders and let out a little laugh.

"It's just a job," I said with another shrug. "I've done worse in my life than getting naked and having random sex. Besides, willing to do nearly anything but kill someone or hurt someone, I really need the job. I really need the money," I said again, this time with a nervous, little laugh, as my reminder to him that I needed this job and the money.

# # #

Then, the phone rang.

"Pardon me. I need to take this. Hello. Yes," he said answering the phone.

He smiled at me.

"We're ready for you," said a voice loud enough for me to hear from a distance over the phone.

He returned the phone to the cradle and stood to leave.

"Excuse me for a moment while I quickly run downstairs to confer with my assistant," he said leaving me alone.

# # #

As soon as he stood to leave, not gone for more than a minute, the lights went out. Totally dark, while trying to stay calm, I sat there in a quiet panic. Then, hearing footsteps from a distance, I turned to see who was coming behind me. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Then, adjusting to the total darkness by the light coming through the tinted windows, I was able to see much more than I could see before. I watched three men dressed all in black and wearing ski masks slowly approach me from out of nowhere.

Ready to put up a fight, prepared to defend myself, I removed my high heels and stood at the ready. Making myself a smaller target, as if a boxer in a ring, I stood sideways with my fists raised and my chin down. With all that my ex-husband and four, violent brothers taught me about defending myself, far from helpless, I was no creampuff. I knew how to throw a punch and where to hit and kick to cause the most damage.

Then, taking me by surprise, they ran at me. They split up to come at me in three different directions. Before I could lash out with a punch or with a kick, they grabbed me. Staying out of range of my feet, one man grabbed me and held my arms behind my back.

"Stop! Let go of me. Who are you? What do you want?"

Not answering me, as if it was my prom night all over again, the two men not holding me, touched and felt me everywhere through my clothes. They felt as if they had twelve hands instead of four. Then, not stopping with just touching me and feeling me, the tallest man ripped open my blouse. Before I could even stop him, before I could even scream, he lifted my bra up and over my breasts. Suddenly topless, my naked breasts were exposed to their eyes.

While I struggled to get away, he touched and felt my tits while pulling, turning, and twisting my already erect nipples. Then, not even bothering to unbutton and/or unzip my skirt, the smallest man violently pulled down my skirt to expose my white, bikini panties. While the first man still had his violent, sexual way with my naked breasts, the second man cupped my pussy through my panties with one hand while feeling and squeezing my panty clad ass with his other hand.

Then, in one, quick, downward motion, as he was depantsing me, he pulled down my panties. Except for my torn blouse and raised bra, I was naked. The two men not holding me quickly removed their clothes and approached me with huge erections at the ready. As if they were wild animals, removing my blouse and my bra, they continued stripping me naked.

"After you fuck us and we cum in your pussy, you're going to suck us and allow us to cum in your mouth and all over your face," said the first man.

One man put a heavy hand to my shoulder. He was ready to push me to the dirty ground, mount me, and fuck me before sticking their erect pricks in my mouth for me to suck them. Helplessly submissive, there was nothing that I could do but to allow them to have their wicked, sexual way with my naked body. I closed my eyes ready to take what was coming to me.

I wished my brothers were here. I wish my ex-husband would come to my rescue. Suddenly, feeling so alone, I felt like a victim.

"Cut," said a loud voice in the distance! "That's a wrap for Woman in a Parking Garage!"

When I looked to the voice, the lights turned on and there was an entire film crew with three cameramen filming surrounding us.

To be continued...


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Shocking, and suspenseful. After reading the background details you offered, regarding family and spouse, I was holding my breath during several scenes. Susan is brave. Well done!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
For Our Guests to Fuck Ballroom party with Evelyn for pleasure.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories