The Male Escort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

We left my apartment and went to her house. Her mom was watching the kids. She smiled when she saw we were together.

Amy called out to the kids, "Gina, Ryan, come here. Mommy and Jeffery have something to ask you." Helen, Amy's mom stood there waiting to hear what we had to say.

I sat on the couch and the two kids came to us. Before I knew it, I had one on each knee.

"What is it, Jeffery?" Gina asked.

Amy and her mom were standing there watching me. Amy had tears in her eyes.

"I love your mommy very much and asked her if she would marry me. She said, 'yes' but I had to get the approval of you two."

"Will you be our daddy?" asked Gina.

"You'll always have your daddy in heaven watching over you. I love you both very much and will be here helping mommy take care of you."

"Do we call you daddy or Jeffery?" Gina asked. Ryan just sat and listened.

"Whichever you feel more comfortable with. It would make me very happy if you chose to call me daddy."

Gina smiled and gave me a hug. One from my little man Ryan followed right behind it. Of course I took that as their approval. Helen and Amy both had eyes full of tears. It made my eyes tear up also.

Then Gina came up with all kinds of questions for her mom. Just a few kid things like when we were getting married. Where will I sleep? Will I still take them places? Amy did a good job answering.

I did tell Helen that we would be going to Amy's cousin's wedding the following Saturday and Amy and I talked about maybe getting married the following month. We were just going to have a small family type wedding. Of course nothing was finalized. We had just talked about it on the way over and of course we wanted to know how the kids felt about it.

---------------------

At her cousin's wedding Amy asked me if I was nervous about meeting family. I told her that I wasn't any more because she knew the truth about me and that was all I cared about. If we did run into a past client, we'd deal with it. The main thing was she knew and I didn't care what anyone else thought.

I bought her an engagement ring before we went to the wedding. Of course, everyone was happy for her and wanted to know more about me. We told them the basic stuff about what I do for a living and where I went to school, things like that.

We never ran in to any past clients which we kind of expected we wouldn't. It was just one of those things I had worried about since graduation but no longer had to worry. The woman I was in love with knew; it was all that mattered.

The next month flew by and it was time for our wedding. We ended up with a bigger wedding than we had anticipated. When she mentioned it to all her relatives and friends, they all wanted to be there. When Amy asked me about everyone coming, I told her it was her day and everything she chose to do was alright with me. My side of the family was there and my grandmother had a front row seat. She cried through the whole service.

I had Ryan as my ring bearer and Gina was Amy's flower girl. I asked my dad to be Best Man and Amy asked her mother to be her Matron of Honor. Of course, her dad walked her down the aisle. It was truly a family affair.

My dad and I were at the front of the small church when the organist started playing. Ryan was the first one down the aisle. He had a pillow and we pinned a ring to it. When he saw me at the front of the church, he smiled and ran to me. I had to laugh along with everyone else. I picked him up and held him for a few minutes while Gina came down the aisle throwing rose petals.

Her grandmother, who was Amy's Matron of Honor, followed her and then everyone stood as the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on walked down the aisle in a light blue formal chiffon gown. I literally felt the tears running down my cheeks as she made her way to the front of the church to join me.

I put Ryan down and he ran over to be with his sister. The preacher gave a nice talk but all I could think of was Amy being my wife. Amy and I repeated our vows. When it was time to place the ring on her finger, Ryan came to me and I unpinned it from the pillow. As Amy watched me, I dropped it into my vest pocket.

She looked very nervous until I pulled out another ring that she had seen many times. It belonged to my grandmother. Tears ran down her cheeks as I placed it on her finger.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Kiss her I did. We had a fantastic reception. Everyone was saying how we were the perfect couple. Amy and I would be going to an undisclosed motel for two days. We were taking five days in Disney World with the kids when we returned. They were going on that big plane that we watched go across the sky so many times.

Our first night of making love, we arrived at the Sheridan Inn in Columbus. I reserved the honeymoon suite for two nights. We had a large heart shaped bed and a hot tub which we made very good use of.

I carried Amy into our suite and gently laid her on the huge bed. Her lips were so soft and addicting I knew I'd never get enough.

"Why don't you put on some music while I take a shower?" she whispered.

I began by putting on some soft romantic music. I told Amy that I was going to seduce her which made her laugh. She told me it wouldn't take much since she'd been waiting for this day for months.

She took a quick shower and came out wearing a blue teddy. She looked gorgeous. She came to me and I kissed her. She smelled so good. I told her she smelled good enough to eat which brought a smile to her face. She sat down at the edge of the bed and held out her foot.

"I sure could use a massage." she smiled.

I did massage her feet and moved up to her calves but didn't stop there. For the first time I worked my way up her thighs. Only this time I asked her to lay back and started kissing her thighs. I worked my way to her hidden valley covered only by her teddy. I pushed my lips against her and could hear her moan. I pressed my face harder against her feeling her getting wet.

I reached up and removed her teddy bottom. Now I put my face against her moist pussy. I kissed and tongued her till I could feel her spasm. I pressed my face harder against her sucking her juices. My face was wet as I continued tonguing her.

I slipped off the remainder of my clothes as she moved to the center of the bed. I moved between her legs and began swiping my cock back and forth across her slit. It was something watching her lips open and close everytime my cockhead pressed against her. I couldn't wait any longer as I slipped my cock into her. She was already moving up and down against me. "God, I love you so much, Jeffery."

I made love to her and I didn't have to fake it. Every move I made, every breath I took, I did for Amy. I can't even tell you how many times we made love in that two days but I will say it was the best I have ever had. I guess love really does make a difference.

--------------------

We had a wonderful time between making love and eating out. It was so nice being together. Amy said our last night at the motel was going to be a memorial one. We spent some time in the hot tub and when we got out Amy said she had bought a special outfit for me.

I watched her dance over to her suitcase and rummage through it. She saw me watching and insisted I turn around. The hotel had champagne waiting for us and I chuckled thinking of where I wanted to drink if from.

She went into the bathroom as I busied myself waiting for her. I slipped on a pair of lounging pajamas. There was a variety of music so I added several to the sound system. I waited for my bride by the window, my body on fire for her. Her fingers crept around my sides a second before I felt her nipples brush across my back.

"Oh, god, Amy," I jumped as she pressed against me.

"Did you miss me?"

For my answer, I twisted and swung her up into my arms. Our lips crushed together in a burning kiss that left me breathless.

"You're so damn beautiful," I told her as I picked her up and laid her in the middle of the bed.

"I'm all yours, Jeffrey."

My hands shook as my fingers trailed over the soft skin above her robe. I pulled the bow loose and caught my breath at the sexy little baby doll lingerie it revealed. One tug at the ribbon between her breasts and she would be naked. I placed my tongue above the satiny material and followed the curves of her body.

Amy arched her back and moaned. Her fingers found their way to the buttons on my top and somehow she had it off me. When I felt her cupping my cock I lost it. I needed to feel her naked body next to mine fast. In seconds, I ripped off the rest of my clothes and hers.

My hand trailed over her body as I sucked on her plush nipples. I found her pussy and ran a finger over her swollen lips. Amy stroked my aching cock as I dipped my finger into her hot depths. She screamed and bucked as I fucked her with my hand until her first orgasm crashed through her body. I rammed my cock deep into her pussy. My new wife clenched and moved with me as I shot my load deep into her cunt minutes later. I felt her body buck and spasm once more.

That was only the first of many for both of us that night. We couldn't get enough of each other. We needed a slight rest and headed back to the hot tub. It wasn't long before she straddled my legs and slowly took my hard cock inside her tight pussy. I grabbed her hips and held her as she ground her clit against my body. She went wild riding me until I buried myself higher, almost splitting her. Good thing we had the sounds of the hot tub. I think anyone hearing us would have thought I was hurting her.

After that, we napped for a few hours. I woke up first and brought the champagne to the bed. It was the middle of the night. Amy was so amazing. I tipped the bottle so a tiny bit dripped on her tummy. She didn't wake up until she felt my tongue licking it off. My hand kept busy exploring her body. I spread her legs open and ran my thumb over her clit. She was hot and so wet. I slipped between her thighs and sunk my tongue deep in her body.

"Oh, my god," she wailed. "Yes, baby, yes."

My fingers held her open as I nibbled on her lips. I fucked her pussy as her hands shoved my head deeper.

'Fuck, yes," she hissed, "don't stop. Oh, god, I'm gonna cum."

I sucked, teased, and fucked her lips and clit until I felt the warmth of her juices flood my face. One finger slipped into her ass as she came. Her body jerked at the invasion as she wailed and moaned.

"Fuck me, Jeffrey, fuck me now," Amy begged.

My cock throbbed and drooled. I ached to fill her body once more. She opened to me as I ran the tip along her lips. My cock touched her hole as I held her cheeks. My cock eased into her tight ass a little as she looked into my eyes.

"Do it, Jeffrey, take me, take my ass."

Rocking back and forth, little at a time, I entered her asshole. She was so damn tight. My cock was so hard I knew it wouldn't be long before I filled her with another load. I pushed past her rim and sank my full length into her. She moaned and moved with me. Her body shuddered as I came harder than I had in my life.

That was typical of our weekend. Who would have guessed that my Amy loved to explore so much in bed? The things I discovered that woman could do with her tongue amazed me. I woke up to find her hot wet mouth on my cock. When I tried to reach down to her she demanded I not move. That was an interesting side of my wife for sure.

Later that day she had her cute butt nestled against me. I opened the drawer and found the vibrator without waking her up. My fingers slowly teased her lips until I fit it into her wet opening. I eased it in a bit and turned it on the first speed. When she started to wake up, I pushed it in, hit the switch to high, and fucked her pussy. My fingers caressed her nipples as I nuzzled her neck.

It didn't take long before I knew she was awake. Her body stretched and let the vibrator in further. I heard the soft whimpers deep in her chest as my cock pushed up to her ass. Amy pushed back to me as she opened her cheeks. I wanted to fuck her ass with the vibrator in her pussy so bad and it felt as if she was giving me permission to do just that.

Her body adjusted more as I held my cock near her hole. Each time I ran the head over it, she shuddered and pushed herself closer. My balls ached. I felt like a randy school kid again.

I held the vibrator in her wet pussy as I slid my cock into her ass once more. Damn, it felt so good.

"Jeffrey, baby, my god," Amy moaned.

"I love you so much, Amy. Never have I felt like this," I admitted.

I swear it was as if we'd been making love for years. Our timing was almost perfect that weekend. Amy screamed out as her orgasm crashed through her body from the dual fucking. I lost my hold on the vibrator as I spurted another load into her ass. I held her in my arms only to hear her giggle a few minutes later.

"Amy?"

"The vibrator is still running," she laughed. "It's tickling my tummy."

I rolled her over onto my stomach and found the toy. Sure enough, I heard it working away. I chuckled as I hit the switch and tossed it onto the floor.

"Amy, this has been the most wonderful two days of my life," I said. "I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us over the next hundred years or so."

She gave me an evil grin and jumped off the bed.

"What do you say we see what I can think of for you in the shower, sweet husband of mine?"

****

When we returned from our two-day honeymoon, the kids were happy to see us. They were anxious to go on the big plane to Disney World. Helen made me feel pretty good when she said that Amy never looked so happy. Of course, Amy blushed a little thinking what all we did for the last two nights.

The kids loved the airplane. They watched out the windows and told us everything that they could see. Even Ryan was asking questions, even though they were harder to understand.

When we made it to Disney World, the kids couldn't have been happier. To be honest, I don't think I have ever been either but it wasn't Disney World that made me feel that way.

We had just bought the kids an ice cream when Amy said, "Jeffery, a woman over there keeps staring at you."

I looked over and a nice looking woman in her fifties was waving to me. I said to Amy, "Well, we always knew this would happen. Let's go face the music."

"No, Jeffery, we can't do that," said Amy.

"Sure we can," I said as I took Ryan by the hand and walked toward the lady.

Amy and Gina were a step behind us as we approached her

The woman gave me a hug. "Jeff, it's so good to see you. Sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding." Right then a man came back with two ice cream cones, one for the woman and one for himself.

I turned to Amy. "Amy, meet my Aunt Mae and Uncle Joe."

After regaining her composure, Amy told them that it was nice to meet them and introduced Gina and Ryan. We talked with them for a few minutes then went on with the kids.

As we walked away, Amy said in a soft voice, "I owe you one," and then laughed.

We made sure the kids wore themselves out each day because the night belonged to us. We just had to be very quiet which wasn't the easiest thing to do since we let loose just days before.

After we returned home, life was good. After paying off Amy's debt to her parents we paid off her home which was now our home. We never put on the Ritz, so to speak. Our life was a happy and a rather normal one but didn't have any financial worries. Amy continued to be a nurse, only she just did the home visits. She loved her job and it actually got her away from the kids for a few hours a day.

Epilogue:

It's been seven years since we got married. Life couldn't be any better. We now have five children. I adopted Gina and Ryan and they do call me dad. My business is doing great and I have even done a number of seminars. The repair work I leave to my employees.

I got a call from the school. They asked me if I could teach computers in night school. I accepted the offer. They said they did a background check and everything was fine. I had to laugh when the Superintendent told me that when he ran the check that a man used my name as an alias. His name was Zack Stone and it showed up some eleven years ago.

My life was great. I was with the woman I loved more than life itself. We truly were compatible. It's hard to believe we hardly ever argued and never go to bed mad at each other. Our kids were typical and fought but there was a lot of love between all of them.

Grandma's still around and we see her often. She tells everyone that she brought Amy and me together. She says that God had a hand in it too. We believe her.

*

Thank you for reading my story

A very special thanks to Miss Lynn and Techsan for their editing and suggestions.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12