All Comments on 'The Man I Was Ch. 02'

by blendover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ON YOUR WAY

It looks like your on your way to being a cocksucking cumslut. Hopefully someone will get to fuck your ass as well. I look forward to more of your descent into depravity

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting

I am anxiously awaiting your next submission

VagabondxVagabondxover 14 years ago
wow!

very hot story . . . luv'd the first two installments; so looking forward to the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Know the feeling

Fantastic story, well written and presented. My cock was as hard as a rock just wishing it was me in the story. As a long time dedicated cock sucker this story was one of the tops. I shot off in my hand and ate the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good start, add a few more chapters.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyalmost 10 years ago
Why not continue????

So many of the stories in Literotica start out really good and get you on the edge, but then they just end. I like this story and it has a lot of possibilities, but it's been awhile and no more. What happens to his life now???? Please continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved your story, it bought back memories of when my sister and I broke into a shop that was part of an old people's home when we were 8 & 9. We were in a back office stuffing our faces with lollies and chips when we heard something we dived under a desk in the small office just before the door shot open. Then it closed. We both quickly jumped up and headed for the window in there that we managed to slide open, I had just pushed her through and the door flung open again. Gotchya this time, before I could jump up to the window sill he had me and yanked me backwards. He didn't seem to think there was anyone else with me and said so what am I going to do with you, you little thief. I know he said get your clothes off or I will call the police, NOW he demanded screaming at me, I was so scared I just stripped off quick as I could. He gathered up my shorts, t-shirt and undies, and said you get these back if you do what I say. He started walking towards me I was cowering in the corner he stepped up to me undoing his belt and his trousers dropped to the floor he said pull My undies down I've got a Big surprise for you. I did as he said, scared not to, even at 9 I knew what was next. Holding his massive Cock in his hands ( Maybe 6# now that I think of it ) Your going to put this in your mouth and suck on it like its a big lollipop and drink everything that comes outa this here hole. He was not gentle, at all, and kept saying if you can't open your mouth wide enough I'm going to shove it up your arse. I didn't want that and pleaded with him to teach me how, he stopped me every now and then picked me up and he put my little dick in his mouth saying like this, ow I will always remember how good it felt. It was nearly dark when he finally said yeah that's it little fella he was holding my head against the wall and pushing his big Cock in and out of my mouth when he stopped and pulled it out and started laughing as he pissed all over my face, mouth, neck, and chest it was everywhere. When he finally stopped pissing on me he said very good, now let's clean up this mess and he started wiping his fingers in his piss which was white and thick for some reason and licked it off his fingers then said here you try it as he scooped up some more and cupped his hand under my mouth and I hesitantly licked at it, it wasn't as bad as I thought piss would taste, I remember thinking is that because it was white. Anyway, what was left on my face and body he licked it off me then put my dick in his mouth again before saying ok good job there's your clothes put em on and get the Fuck outa here, and if I see you around here again I will shove my dick up your arse and make you scream. My little dick was hard as a rock all the way home.

Eventually I did go back, I had too, I wanted too, I needed too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous