All Comments on 'The Man in the Pod Ch. 05'

by Dracthyus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gregsjlngregsjlnalmost 7 years ago
still on into rape

But he's getting his comeuppance. Give what you would like to receive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Would have liked much more

It would have been nice to have Steve experience a lot more pain from Fred. The screams, grunts, and crying would have been music to a lot of ears. The staff would have to have heard also and maybe taken advantage after Fred left the cell, if there was anything left of Steve. It would have been nice to have a point of view from Steve as Fred tore into his body much like we had from Fred when Steve took advantage. The story could have been drawn out more over time but Steve decided to use Fred quickly. Any chance of setting up more chapters? Good story. 5 stars just because Steve got caught and could have ended up in a partial cyborg body.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanabout 2 years ago

Well written story but I personally didn't care much for the nasty homosexual rape. But it would be really interesting to have a sequel or two in which Fred gets to try out that cyborg body with a consenting woman. I'd bet he could show her a very, very, very good time.

LebluesummerLebluesummeralmost 2 years ago

More chapters please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous