All Comments on 'The Man Next Door Ch. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Sad but addictive.

In much the same way Ashley is addicted to Jackson. Addictions don't always end well. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not really my kind of story

But it is very well written. The characters are credible, they act in a way that fits their personalities and the emotions generated by an affair of this type are depicted expertly with a keen sense of human behavior. Top marks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Cut 2 the Quick & Cucked' to the Curb !

Right now, the best thing that can be said, as hope for Ashley's redemption is that she is top 1% of least skillful cheaters ever, in terms of subtlety. She can cheat but she can't lie ( effectively ). Don't know where these characters go from here or if the story even continues.

Ashley has a lot of self discovery, in terms of finding out how she's come to her current sorry state of contrempts. We, readers, may have gotten the best and worst of her character that there is to know. Should someone put Humpty Ashley back together again? Only heaven & the GirlintheMoon knows. *****

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Excellent story

5 stars, This how what really happens when a cheater is really exposed. Tired of these authors that make a wimp out of husbands. Excellent story can't wait for Chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOO SHORT OF STORY!!!!

Waiting for your next Chapter? Plese write about REVENGE against Jackoson,from Husband to the Neibors? Making Jackson pay for his Crime against the Neborhood??

waitiong

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are Just Plain Wicked

I hate reading your stories

You have no backbone to finish your stories. Remember WICKED? You wasted our time, you did not have the balls to finish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No worries about where she will end up. The cheating bitch will simply walk next door and slide back onto Jackson's cock.

GirlintheMoon is an excellent writer. I just hope this does not degrade into something farcical.

This is an excellent story, I just hope when all is written, and I fo hope she finishes it, that the proper people are put in their place.

Thank goodness for Cathy. I hope Will comes out ahead. Cathy and Jackson...doomed from the beginning, and doomed forever. May guilt consume her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh come on....

This is almost the same story that you have told before...

Let me guess - somehow she gets Will to agree to see a counselor,but she can't stay away from Jackson. So she ends up divorced,and then things don't work out with the idiot next door either.

Or,instead of going to a hotel for the night, she goes to the bad boy,which is the last place she should be.

I'm withholding my vote until I see if I'm right. 4-5 stars if I'm not. 1 if I am.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Top notch story

there is justice in the world. Riveting! I love the turn at the end. More...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grow up girl

You deleted your old stories and said that you have changed. Same old story. Weak wife can't resist the bad boy and in her "guilt" can't even treat her husband to any sex. Oh and the bad boy is sensitive around the slut wife after he is done forcing her to have the best sex in her life. Did you and MM go to the same writing school?

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 10 years ago
Nice

This is fantastic writing, with a genuine interest in understanding each character's thought processes and motivations. Pay no mind to the whiny children…they are less interested in whether a story is well written than they are in whether or not it feeds their messiah complex-cum-hero fantasy. They'd probably rather read an underwritten bullet point outline of a story idea where the first bullet point is that the wife cheats and the entire rest of the list is just a bunch of things that happen to her than they would read a story that does something different but does it in an exceptional way.

I'm sure they'd rather read Marvel comics then Crime and Punishment, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Regardless if this is a repeat or not, I really enjoyed it.

Because it is something that so many couples have gone through. No elaborate revenge fantasies, no fantastic setups, just people in painful situations doing the best they could!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Morality Clause

I get a laugh out of the comments written as if have some sort of morality clause in them. People get ticked off when the wife cheats and vote low, they get ticked it off if the man is a willing cuckold and vote low; but they keep coming back even if they know the author's style because they are in it for the stroke stories or for the titillating effects that they feel. Their votes are judged on the wife's cheating and whether the husband dispatched her fast enough or cruelly enough. Heaven help us if there should be a reconciliation even for the children's sake. And the biggest fraud is that these commentators claim to have some superior knowledge of being able to judge good writing ability while they have none. They are just a bunch of masturbators who can bully people without anyone knowing who they are even if they are registered members on this site.

I would like to thank the author for her efforts and entertaining us. She and the rest of the writers and commentators need to stand up to the bullies who dominate this site with their hurtful comments.

If you don't like how the story goes, then don't vote and move elsewhere to a burn the bitch one that you can sadistically enjoy. For god sakes, show some class.

wonder203wonder203over 10 years ago
Next?

Well written. Waiting for what she will do next as her life spirals out of control. Amazing how people make choices that make them feel out of control. They were the ones that made the choices.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Good story!!

Congratulations!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
Finally...

A wronged husband that doesn't go sneaking around trying to get evidence. A MAN who confronts things head on and isn't afraid to talk with his fists...yeah! Great Job.I always love your work. I just wish you didn't take so long between chapters, but you...I'll wait.

roadbirdroadbirdover 10 years ago
and

don't come back here no more no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same

Moongirl

So far your new story is just like the one you took down, which is not necessarily bad. A girl who likes bad boys, can't control herself and dumps on the good ones. I like it though and will continue reading. Why did you take down the original?

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Not a Wimp

Nice to have a story wheever, for me at leasre the husband is not a wimp......plus where there are consequences for cheating by either spouse....Normally I hope that there might be a chance for forgiveness and reconciliation, but in this case I don't see that....she chose Jackson every time instead of her marriage and will with some stupid excuses that they weren't communicating. Wouldn't mind a follow up just to see how it all worked out.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Great Read

I have to tell you that the job you did in describing this situation was wonderful. Life can be so unpredictable and people's reactions can be the same. For me the more realism involved in the story arc the more captivating the story is. This story is one of the best pieces of writing on this site. Thank you so much for sharing and I am looking forward to the next installment.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Good

Good depiction of a marriage gone sour because of the pathetic weakness of one party because they had 2 days alone or life isnt as exciting as dating is... All the "wonder of me" with a new partner. Would sure like to see followup of how life with bikerboy turns to shit etc, forbidden sex doesnt equate to a loving relationship. Much preferred the husband you created as opposed to that spineless guppy in that multiple chapter story you have unposted.... Well written but both hubby and cheating wife were pretty far adrift from normal to like either of them. Thanks for writing.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
More chapters

This is up to the author, but in my opinion this story is far from over. There is more between Jackson and Ashley than a one time fling, there's a very strong, unhealthy connection. After the strong, exciting sexual experience of the illicit bad boy, it's hard to imagine her ever being satisfied with 'boring' married sex. Her marriage is shot. Will was very decisive in his behavior, he won't tolerate it. The second chapter left enough unanswered for at least a couple more chapters. There's quite a lot involved with Cathy. She clearly can't tolerate what Ashley was doing. Jackson is a predator, there will be no future with him, but Ashley has entered sluthood. there's more assholes out there to satisfy her. We don't know where Ashley ran off to when she was told to leave, we don't know what happened to Will after the fight. He may still be in the hospital, he may be in jail, He may have even been arrested for outstanding warrants, he may be living in his mother's house against her knowledge or consent. Don't know if this marriage can ever be put back together, but at any rate, Will is clearly not a cuckhold- and never will be. He may get shafted in a divorce, the story doesn't tell us that she's an accountant. She could be a low level bean counter in an accounting firm. Ashley's sexual excitement with Jackson is like a death blow to a marriage. Even if Jackson is carted off to jail, or forced to move away, she can't be satisfied with Will. If ever, it would take years of intense psychotherapy. So, GirlintheMoon, you have definitely laid some very nice groundwork for some future chapters. Personally, the first chapter didn't interest me very much, but this one was really interesting. BTW, not everyone who rides a motorcycle is a one percenter. Some of us are pretty decent people. Thanks, GirlsintheMoon, looking forward to the next chapters, and 5* for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

I agree with svg1 it needs to be finished not left hanging

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

A couple falls in love, marries, has children, their sex life decreases in frequency but maintains in satisfaction and love. Children are raised competently in stability, and they turn out well! Great ... but NO-fucking-ONE will read it, even for FREE!

The guide to whether a tale is well-told is NOT that the ending is what you would want for yourself! It is, rather, whether the reader wants to scream at a character for fucking-up, and to cheer when that character gets it right!

This IS a fine account of a wife who had gotten complacent AND was not adequately adjusted to the life she had chosen! Regardless of the choices she makes regarding Hubby and Bull, this is WELL-done fiction! The seduction was just what would be expected from a Bad Boy Biker ... persistent neglect. It worked exquisitely, and continued to work despite Sweetie's acute awareness of what she NEEDED to do!

5*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

Good story. Next sequel? Girlinthemoon has good style, which I could apreciate, as a foreigner. I am curiouse for the future.of this pair.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
My hope

From this POV, the husband will not hope any considerat marriage after any reconciliation. The reader could see this well from the wife's POV. The excellent example, when the divorce is the best solution. GITM is not a Revenge Story Author, so we can hope a Consequence story from her..........maximum, but from Will's character is not cuck material for our luck (for NOT cuck story supporters). He is a sexual majority husband.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Wow!

Very well written, Main character is protrayed in extremely vivid detail -both thoughts and actions.

Classic devil on one shoulder, angel on the other shoulder story.

Thanks for posting

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Well Written Self Destruct Story

A sad tale of communication break down in a marriage. Solace is not in the arms of other person.

Wife has royally mess her marriage up !

If there is a ch.3 then the hard road to reconciliation is a different one to write.

Good luck I am looking to it.

reasonablemanreasonablemanover 10 years ago
This is not a tale of communication breakdown she is a sick whore

GIM writes tales to make men fear that their loving wife will suddenly, without warning, throw her panties at the first bad boy they see. In the infantile "Finding Normal" deleted by the author the slut wife at least had a school girl crush on a classmate that she obsessed over. This slut Ashley fucks her bad boy neighbor at the first opportunity and lies in every conversation with her husband. Her husband notices her discomfort, tries to talk to her but she refuses to talk. GIM starts the story by claiming Ashley feels like she isn't getting enough sex from her husband. Husband comes home from a weekend away for work and wants sex and she doesn't want to. Even the most selfish slut who just got through being the married girlfriend to biker boy in public would have tried to give the poor husband makeup sex. Not in GIM's world. Then the stupid slut when confronted by her co-worker, lies about getting therapy and leaving biker boy alone.

Instead, she sneaks off and has public sex with biker boy and forgets about her husband for hours after dinner when she says she has to go to the drug store. Husband offers to go with her-this is not a communication problem. Then the slut calls in sick so she can watch old movies and take a bubble bath with biker boy. She is seen by a neighbor running to his house as soon as husband leaves for work! Why didn't GIM just have her fuck him on the motorcycle in the front yard? Will has kicked her to the curb, she should just go over to biker boy and fuck him and his buddies. Will will recover and eventually thank his stars that he didn't have children with the stupid bitch. This is not a good story. This is on the level of the nasty cuckold stories that are written to provoke feedback. GIM got me again.

GIM is a good writer. I wish she could write about healthy people.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Good story

Excellent telling and all perfectly believable.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Oh My, I have no clue

as to how I feel about this story.....except that Girl In The Moon has written an extraordinarily wonderful tale....beautifully composed....every scene rings true, every occurrence believable and every word of dialogue real. I want to hope Ashley can somehow right her (the marriage's) sinking ship, Will help save his wife, Jackson receive his comeuppance. I am not even sure I want to know how this will all resolve itself. Girl In The Moon: whatever you do, continue, just end here, whatever, this reader thanks you for a more than splendid read...5--but that isn't enough.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
well done

one more ch with cath & will's pov. And perhaps what life would be like with ash & jackson livin next door to will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too bad its not legal to kill some people. Will should have given dick breath two rounds of )) buck shot in the gut, and skanky Ashly one round in each knee

to cripple the bitch for life

PultoyPultoyover 10 years ago
Excellent

You did a fine job here. You've drawn the reader into this girl's mind. She's helpless, stupid, unmoral, spineless, juvenile and immature and so much more, but mostly vulnerable. She's vulnerable to her friend, to her boss, to Jackson, to Will, and to her own lack of moral compass.

I love this story. Not because of the content of a cheating wife, but because of what you've done with your reader.

Whichever way you take this from here, you will fulfill your own rights as the author to destroy her, or any of the characters, but you will move your readers to think long and hard about all the characters, all the emotions and all the possibilities.

This is first class. 5*

Best regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Remember

Ashley does not respect Will and she does not because he loves her which she is confused about given how she sees herself. She understands lust and that's why Jackson appeals to her; he simply lusts for her, not loves her. Jackson never felt love from his mother so he does not relate to women that way. Jackson does not respect Will and resents that he is not the kind of man that engenders from women like his mother...the way Will does.Ashley is his effort to prove that he is loveable and desirable by someone other than bargirls. Ashley is simply confident because she is damaged...and next door.

user110user110over 10 years ago
write faster

that is all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good

At least the husband didn't turn out to be a spineless wimp or accepting cuckold. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story.........

needs a ch 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read

Just need to finish it off now

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story is hollow, empty of moral.

This story has no moral. The wife has a pre-condition of impulsive and childish behaviour revealed by her history of hanging out with bad crowds. Coupled with her nymphomania, her eventual cheating is a certainty. Her getting caught is also a certainty because of her recklessness. She was a slave to her sexual urges and impulsiveness, and was doomed from the start with no chance of breaking free. Predictably, the story ends with an anti-climax. There is no point, no moral, no blame to condemn the wife because she was a victim of her conditions. The only point that would make sense is that the story was written to appease the mindless BTB lynch mob. It's like saying here is the witch, burn her. 1 Stat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This story is so painful but good lord, you can write. So glad to see your work here again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish it

he still lives next door, finish him off. some say this is a BTB tale. she

was a cheating slut he got rid of the trash. no revenge. tell everyone on the

street what he is, make his life hell. liked your tale. simple cheating slut tale

he put out with the garbage. no one died.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed this story, and

Happy to NOT see another wimpy husband story!

Would really like to read more chapters, at least 1 more!

reasonablemanreasonablemanabout 10 years ago
GIM back into rehab?

How long till this story is deleted? Paint yourself into another corner? Hope you are getting therapy.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 10 years agoAuthor
lol, reasonableman

Never change! You provide such ample amusement. I hope you enjoy the next chapter when it clears in a few days. I'm sure you'll give me another laugh then. Have a nice week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it's telling, that angiquesophie is one of your favorite authors

Both of you write really, really well. Both of you have the ability to flesh out your characters, and make a story that is just not a straight-out-formula.

However, I will never read one of AS's stories again.

She is like a prodigious mechanic who can do anything with a car, but whose sole intention and motivation is to destroy it... turn it into a big block of crushed scrap metal... all because that is her whim. She is like a succubus, a harpie... a siren who wants her victims to smash against the rocks and destroy themselves as she smiles. She is like A.Jolie, a woman who is regarded as attractive, smouldering and sexy, but one that I would not spit on if she were on fire. There is just so much not to trust, you know her appearance is like a scab hiding the festering poison underneath.

Your stories are far better than hers. At least you did not have your character in denial.

The beginning of the tale had all the basic ingredients... Will WAS partially responsible for allowing the atmosphere that would foster her betrayal, but an honorable person would not have succumbed to seduction just for those reasons alone. They are all just part of the excuses.

So at least, your character owned the devastation that she had created. At least, she knew that regardless of contributing factors, the act of betrayal was laying at her feet. She knew it, and knows that that is how everybody else will see it.

So, GirlInTheMoon, thank you for your contribution, even if I think it finished without the satisfaction of retribution (I am, after all, one of the BTB crowd).

I think you are a good writer. No, a very good writer. I wish you luck turning your other short story into a screenplay.

Stay with us in the land of the living, though, please? Don't become another AS.

Regards,

Max

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kill the bad boy

Period !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
time for the biker to die

run his bike off the road and back up over him.

ohioohioabout 10 years ago
powerful and disturbing

Almost like watching someone spiral down into addiction. My hat is off to the author for her ability to make the story so sad and painful. Excellent writing.

Thanks, ohio

unh0unh0about 10 years ago
Holy crap!

When you paint a picture, a story painted in word-strokes instead of brush strokes, you REALLY make a masterpiece. It's so realistic I can feel the blood pulsing through their veins. It takes my breath away. I'm at a loss for words, here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Powerful writing

Some people do irrationally self destruct while bystanders shake their heads in wonder, so yes, the story is believable. This is professional level writing and as others have noted, among the best on Lit. The characters are entirely believable even if they aren't entirely likable, and the sparse dialogue is spot on. The author can paint with words, a rare skill. I very much appreciate the work that went into this finely crafted story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Great characters, real dialog, plot, drama! and people complain about immoral actions of the characters!

Oh we'll, can't pick your readers. Great story's

Chilley

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 10 years ago

Phew, I thought that was the end of the story. Looking forward to Chapter 3

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
You like having the guys fight over you...

...don't you? The prize in the contest of the alpha males? You must be hopelessly romantic.

Are you going to make Will a sappy wimp? I think not a cuckold.

And Jackson a crass and callous rogue and drop her like the clingy slut she is?

Chapter 3 awaits.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

I gave it five stars. Here's hoping Will holds his ground in the last chapter. This woman will never be faithful. He needs to cut his losses now.

Thanks again for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Impressive

Congrats. Powerful, impressive writing. Five out of five. I look forward to the next chapter. Steve

tatlockstatlocksover 8 years ago
Good writing..........

Powerful and compelling.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Sad Justice

- No cuck here! As Will told the twat, "A piece of shit. A waste of time. A whore. Take your pick."

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

“I was helpless.” – You’re NOT helpless! You’re a grown woman, presumably and ADULT who can/should control herself!

"I can't control myself." – Again, you CAN control yourself, you just don’t want to, and want something to take the responsibility off your shoulders.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

so sad. so sexcellent.

davwoodavwooalmost 8 years ago
Good writing typical self destruction

I think I can understand. Physical attraction and pure lust will override morality and faithfulness in many people, men and women. After all, we are human and capable of losing our minds, reverting to our base instinct to mate with an alpha male. Most people are conditioned by what society dictates to set aside these urges while others give in to them.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining you write a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You write well. 4*

I hate Ashley. She is a pretty pathetic slut with no self control.

Too bad she duped a good man into marrying her.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I thought for sure you were going to keep will a cuck loving pantywaist.

Well done for giving him the sense and balls to throw out the cheating cunt.

Her premeditated bullshit rationalizing utter betrayal made her scum.

Now if you could have just given him the balls to take a man in his underwear.

Let us hope he gets revenge against the douchebag later.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Painful read

This was indeed painful to read. However this was a breath of fresh air to actually read a story where cheating has consequences. Love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Happened to me

This story was a flashback for me. Although my wife didn't fuck our next door neighbor, she did act the same way with a work friend. Once she started she couldn't quit....at least not for three years.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Just walk.

Nothing left to do but split. Find a decent woman and start over.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Get ready for the BS

This author writes only RAAC. So if you can accept a RAAC after this betrayal read on. Otherwise stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good! Ditch the fucking cunt!

And if he takes her back, I'll give him the gun to shoot himself. He might as well put himself out of the fucking misery he'd experience if he did!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
More punishment for Jackson and her

Cheaters caught but no denouement as fitting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again

The story is driven by the Martian Slut Ray. Very poor, uncreative plotting

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Much better chapter, since the cheating bitch got caught. Jackson must have hit Will, so I hope he got his ass kicked. Please don't let him take the cheating whore Ashley back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Expected

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC enjoy this chapter

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Anonymous, you are still my bitch. Have you ever read a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just can't wait for Will to take the blame for Ashley's affair with Jack, seeking forgiveness from Ashley for being cruel to her and begging her to take him back in the next part of the story. Because that's what happens in a "realistic" cuck raac story. The anonymous btb trolls just don't have the imagination and a better understanding of life that's why they hate this story. Real men must suck it up and accept their cheating wives back. Go cucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LMAO, getting into a fight and sent to the hospital over some two bit whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will: "You're a fucking piece of shit. You like fucking other men's wives?"

Jackson stood firmly on his feet. "Only the ones who come to me."

===> Jackson is an ashhole. He pushed her quote a bit. Got her tipsy. And despite her saying no several times, he told she wanted it and fucked her. Then in the morning when she was distraught, Jackson told it's too raw, too soon, so let's just fuck and they did. Later he keeps telling her she will be back. And whenever she talks about ending, he tells her she will come back. Whenever she feels guilt, he tells her to fuck first then feel guilty later. He had no intention of marrying her, just taking her to be with him. The n after fucking, on three or four separate occasions, he is trying to convince her yo leave her husband. And when caught, he pulls that fucking line on her husband. Who is working to try to make a life for them? Screw that. Jackson is a total asshole. Can't believe some commenters fell bad for him. His bs continues into the next chapter and boo hoo, Jackson moves away when she decided to stay and fight for her marriage. If Will had any inkling of how deeply she fell in love (really infatuation) in just less than two weeks and three trysts, he would divorce her ass without a second thought. Thr fact they get back together is nauseous given the depth of her emotional betrayal. Will will never be able to compete with the sexual and romantic fantasy she has of Jackson, who doesn't know shit about her or her faults or foibles or much of anything, just that she has a bad girl streak and they are good together on the sack. How can Will compete with her image of Jackson when she knows virtually nothing about the asshole. I like a decent reconciliation story as the next guy but this coupled with the nauseous emotional farewell to Jackson in the next chapter ("in another life") makes this female protagonist, one of the worse of this author. Well written but wow a crazy RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She's a stupid whore.

Not worth fighting over for sure.

Once he confirmed she was in the asshole's house?

"OK. She's here. Been fucking you for hours. Right. She's yours now. Keep the stupid whore. I wouldn't touch her cheating cunt with your dick ever again. The locks on the house will be changed tonight. I'll have her shit boxed and in the driveway by tomorrow. You two deserve each other. My attorney will be in touch. See ya cunts.'

End of story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Anonymous comment from 12 months ago who stated "Jackson is an asshole.", had it 100%. While this author is a great writer, this ends up being a loathsome RAAC. Wife in a matter of 2-3 weeks and 3-4 trysts ends up in deep romantic love with Jackson to the point that she contemplates leaving Will and breaking her family. Essentially a limerence with a pushy asshole in Jackson. If husband knew the depth of her feelings for Jackson he woukd just dump her and exit the marriage. Wife apparently cannot have rational thoughts when exposed to great sex, i.e. a limerence. She pulls out of it only because her husband confronts her. It is a mystery why they fight to make to save the marriage. That would require actual sadness and repentance on her part. But while hubby is working to build them a life, she is being swept up in a romance novel with Jackson, who really is an execrable asshole.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 months ago

I would like to comment on the depiction of the confrontation between Will and Jackson. You conjured the emotions of angst, fear, anger, rage and did so vividly. My reaction was visceral, almost to the point of nausea.

The subsequent conversation between husband and wife upon their return from the hospital was icing on the cake.

I’m unsure about the character of Ashley. She seems to be totally unable to control her lust, a slave to the whim of sensation. A person like that has little business in a monogamous relationship. I’m curious why you felt the need to characterize her that way.

You indeed have a gift. I only hope that you continue to use your powers for good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
2293 Followers
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories