All Comments on 'The Man of the House - Now'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ap2techap2techover 9 years ago
Question

I liked your work. I thought it was well written. Please write many more.

Incest stories get me worked up but I always wonder something. Since technically step relations aren't really related by birth is it truly incest? If I am right incest is usually sex with a relative. In this case they aren't really related so what ever they do should be fine with society.

MastercaptMastercaptover 9 years ago
Incest

I'd like to answer the question.

In the state of Florida, incest is:"Sex with a brother sister, father mother, mother in law, father in law, etc, etc... as long as the spouse is still alive" So, after the death of his father, the step mother being NOT a blood relative does not count as incest.

Good story.

GizmorGizmorabout 9 years ago

Really enjoyed this story too! Enjoy most of your stories especially in the Incest/ Taboo Section. Thanks.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
More please

I've read all your incest / taboo stories now , all of which Ive rated 5 star. Please write more,more ,more. I can't wait for the next story...

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A very hot story!

Yummy hot⚡️ thank you for sharing this with us!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Good

Your writing is unbelievably good and I always look forward to your new stories.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I don't think you can make a step son and a sex addicted nympho slut step mom into a love story.

Also, the teasing was a big turn off for me.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I liked this. It was hot, it smoldered, it touched on all the good points about a mother/son coupling (though technically she wasnt his mother and thus not actually incest). I do wonder, though, why so many incest stories have to end up with the mother being pregnant. It's not really necessary and rarely (for me) adds to a story.

mrdata9770mrdata97706 months ago

(10/31/2023) Nicely done! Loved the teasing. Loved the step relationship. It’s what I prefer. I’m into the romance and the struggle to get to their “Happily Ever After”. Thank you for sharing this fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous