All Comments on 'The Many Joys of Neighbors'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Five stars...

A deliciously dirty celebration of taboo!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 5 years ago
That was hot as fuck...

5 stars. No doubt.

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
Six Stars if that is possible!

I love the way this story came together. I also wish I had neighbor like Lily. There was enough sex to go around for everyone. I like the way the two sons were able to have sex with their mother without her appearing to be a slut. Their coupling seemed warm and natural. Once the sex got started, it flowed naturally. Good job! I can’t wait for the boys to come home for spring break. Maybe they can bring their girlfriends home to meet Mom. Lily appears to enjoy sex with young women as much as she does young men.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

fantastically sexy erotic story. MORE!!!!! 5 stars - wish i could give it 100

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Great story!

5 stars....very hot....kept my finger busy throughout...kisses

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
NOT QUITE

The story was worth 5 stars. Maybe 6. The excessive number of typos, grammatical errors, punctuation flaws, etc. rated the story a 3 or less. I gave it a 4.

You should understand that all those errors subtract from the enjoyment of the story...which was outstanding. Do it justice by writing it correctly. Clean up your presentation and you will reap plenty of 5's.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Is

This part 2 of a story? You mention previous sex between Scott and whomever I is. Is this gay sex?

redkissyredkissyover 5 years agoAuthor
It is part 2

This is the second part from the story Halloween is fun for everyone in coupling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.