The Many Rooms of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,480 Followers

"Would you like to try again?" she asks. "It doesn't have to be someone famous. It could be anyone from your past." She licks her lips and says, "Who was your favorite teacher?"

Despite it having been over sixty years since I had been in school, without hesitation, I replied, "Mrs. Anderson!" My cock throbbed at the memory of my high school English teacher. A tall, lithe redhead – her carrot colored hair usually tied into a tight bun, her athletic figure mostly concealed in tight fitting dress suits, her hemlines so achingly high – all topped off with cat's eye glasses. Mrs. Anderson was the late night fantasy of many high school boys.

The teenaged girl nods and we again open another door, immediately stepping into a brightly lit room, filled with candles and pillows and long silk curtains, filled with a woman's sobs and moans. Before us is a mass of roiling flesh that as it shifts and moves, reveals a naked Mrs. Anderson – her breasts – small cupcake sized tits with long swollen nipples. She is impaled both cunt and ass, her red bush split wide by an immense cock. She is swarmed by young men – scarcely older than I was when I had her for English. Cocks rub up and down her body, exchanging places with the cocks buried deep in her. Swollen cockheads compete for her full and luscious lips.

My young guide leans against me, her firm and heavy breast brushing against, again triggering familiar feelings as she whispers, "It seems you horndogs weren't the only ones with fantasies. Debbie Anderson's been perpetually stuffed with young cock since she arrived some twenty years ago." My cock throbs as I watch her writhe in orgasm as one of her young men cums in her cunt. As he falls away, another young stud takes his place, making her moan anew as he begins to violently fuck her. Mrs. Anderson's cat's eye glasses hang askew on her face as she eagerly twists about in order to lick clean the cock that just filled her pussy with hot semen.

"There's a bit of a waiting list, but Debbie makes exceptions for her old students, John," my young lady purrs as she reaches out and gives my erection a slow and loving stroke, again evoking vague memories.

She leads me out the door again into the vast hallway. The plaintive wail of Janis Joplin now fills the air, a bluesy number I'm not familiar with. When I look at my guide again, she grins and nodding her head, says, "HE really enjoys music from all eras."

We stroll down the hallway, soaking up that sweet whiskey voice for a few moments before my guide asks, "So, John, who would you like to see next?"

I hesitate before speaking, nervous in preparing to ask for that that I want most to see. "I really would like to see my mother."

My guide grins and guides us through a door. The room appears to be constructed of light with a vast bed sitting in what seems to be clouds. The room is empty except for us and I turn to my guide for an explanation only to find her crawling up into the immense bed.

"We were going to see my Mom?" I ask as she begins to smile, easing back on the immense pillows and spreading her legs slowly, stretching out like a sleek feline, her breasts rising as they are pulled taut. Luscious, thick pubic hair is quickly split by fresh pink flesh that glistens.

"Really, John. Has it been that long, sweetheart?" She holds out her hands in a gesture that is as familiar to me as breathing, her fingers beckoning me to come hither.

I feel a salty sting in my eyes as I say in a raspy voice, "Mom?" Memories of years ago – of coming home from a long day at high school my senior year and walking into my bedroom to find Mom naked, her legs spread wide on my bed, beckoning to me, making what I had thought were simply my most secret fantasies come true, came back to me now.

Looking at the young girl on the bed, I see Mom now...Mom as she had been as a teenager and her resemblance to Megan, my granddaughter...Mom's great granddaughter or granddaughter depending on your point of view, become obvious. I quickly move to the bed, almost oblivious to the urgent erection slapping against my stomach, so great is the need to simply be in Mom's arms again.

As I climb on the bed, Mom's appearance seems to magically transform, into the forty-three year old beauty that took my virginity and became the love of my life – slivers of silver in Mom's hair, her breasts a bit larger and heftier, her thighs a little fuller and softer, but her smile just as brilliant.

Then I am lying between her legs, my erection lying between her swollen labia, luxuriating in her heat and wetness. My chest is cushioned by her pillow like breasts as our lips touch and I kiss my mother for the first time in what seems an eternity. As our tongues curl around each other, becoming reacquainted, my tears run down my cheeks to fall and mingle with Mom's tears as we cry and kiss and hug each other tightly.

"I love you, Mom," I whisper as our first kiss ends and I look at the loveliest face in the world. "I've missed you so much!"

Mom smiles up at me and as she wiggles her pelvis against my erection, says, "I can tell, honey!" Her smile makes my heart swell and my cock throb – as it had always been, it was part motherly affection and frank, womanly lust; a sexier expression I have never witnessed. "I love you too, John. I'm glad we're together again and this time, forever!"

The thought of that is almost overwhelming and I kiss Mom again, more forcefully this time which brings a muffled sigh of contentment from her as our tongues dance together once more. I try to take Mom in with all my senses – the taste of her mouth, the hint of jasmine in her hair, the sound of her breathing as we kiss, the loveliness of her face and then, as we both roll our hips just so, the sweet, sweet feeling of Mom's slick, fiery pussy as I slide my hard cock into her.

"Oh GOD, yes!" Mom cries out, flinging her hips upward to meet my thrust, taking my long length into her womb, feeling so familiar and so right. Her cunt, both yielding and tight, closes around my cock, creating sweet, slippery friction as Mom and I begin to move and fuck, halting our passionate kisses only to gasp for air and to cry out our pleasure – both for ourselves and for HIM.

Thirty-seven years of making love to my mother come back to me in an instance – knowing Mom's body better than my own, recalling what made her moan and what made her MOAN! And now, as Mom and I fuck, cock and pussy joined while tongues writhe, I become aware that we are now even more than what we were. It is almost indescribable – the awareness we have for each other and the sheer freedom. It comes to me that now in heaven, all doubts and fears – no matter how small and petty, are vanquished. With HIS blessing, we are completely ourselves and willing to surrender all that we are to each other to become something more.

Mom shivers with ecstasy as I plunge again and again into her pussy – her nipples throbbing against my chest as our bodies slide against each other, slick with the sweat of fucking and passion. As it had been in our old life, each of the countless times we made love or simply fucked somehow was better than the time before. Images of Mom at different times in our life pass before me – at forty-three when we made love for the first time, at forty-five and pregnant with our daughter, Mom's lustrous black hair becoming a mixture of salt and pepper and then a beautiful sheen of pure silver, and as the years mounted, our love never diminishing, always growing stronger.

I groan as Mom's legs wrap around my ass, crossing to lock me to her, flinging her pelvis up to meet my cock's thrusts, our bodies slapping together loudly and wetly as I bury my hard penis into Mom's pussy again and again. Our cries of pleasure rise and seem to become music – a music that celebrates and proclaims the love we shared...before and now!

Mom screams and her body stiffens and I am roaring and we both begin to cum – hot torrents of semen bathing Mom's womb while her cunt clamped down around my shaft, holds me deep inside her as we are lost in the throes of orgasm. I weep from the sheer pleasure, the sheer rightness of being joined with Mom again – linked by familial bonds and by those of wedded bliss. My mother, my wife, my lover, my companion, now and forever!

Then I roll us over, my cock still deep inside Mom, jerking as the last of my load spurts into her cum filled cunt. We are gasping for breath and crying and laughing, Mom's legs splayed out on either side of me as she rests on my cock, her head in the hollow of my neck, panting.

"I – I will..." Mom pauses to gasp for breath. "I will never get tired of that. GOD be praised, but I love you, son!"

I kiss Mom again, savoring being able to taste her sweet lips once again before I reply, "I love you too, Mom!"

We lay there for a bit, Mom on top of me as she had been so many times before. Amazingly, my cock despite having ejaculated twice in a short time is still hard and I revel in the sensation of feeling my penis enveloped in the pulsating sweetness of Mom's inner flesh. It is as if Mom reads my mind (and maybe she does), because she says after a bit, "A bonus of Heaven is that certain limitations of the flesh are um...well, they don't exist here." Mom grins evilly down at me, raising her eyebrows to convey the no doubt lewd thoughts in her mind.

Silence follows as we enjoy simply being together. Finally, I speak up. "I can't believe I didn't recognize you right away."

Mom giggles and says, "Well – arriving here is such a shock to begin with and you didn't know me when I was eighteen, you weren't even born yet! And we weren't lovers for another twenty-five years." Mom giggles again and adds, "And I doubt you were expecting to find your mother going down on Jesus Christ!"

I let out a bark of a laugh and then the enormity of what she had said and my sudden recollection sweep over me. "Omigod! Mom, you sucked Jesus' cock!"

Mom wiggles delightfully on top of me, her pussy muscles massaging my dick as she replies, "Oh, I've done more than that to him since I got here!" Mom leans in and licks my lips lasciviously. "The possibilities here are more than you can ever imagine!"

I nod, both understanding what she meant and also realizing that I might not ever be able to fathom the enormity of what she is saying. One concern rose in my mind. "How does that affect us?"

Mom strokes my cheek with one hand, lovingly and softly as she has done since I was a child. "We are one, my love. We are Mother and Son, Husband and Wife, Soul-mates... forever. Still, here in Heaven there is much more love to share. You'll find that jealousy and possessiveness just don't exist." Mom gives me a kiss, her teeth gently teasing and pulling on my lower lip. "So, I won't mind if you fuck Mrs. Anderson or anyone else."

"And I won't mind when you're with someone else, will I?" I ask, knowing that it is true even as I say it.

"No, you won't, Mom answers. "It's all love here and the more we share love, the more there is...all for HIS glory."

I nod, thinking and hoping I understand. "I'm still sorry I didn't recognize you when I...arrived. I know I've seen pictures of you...not naked of course, before and you reminded me of Megan, but I still didn't..." I reach out and caress her back, gently trailing fingers down her spine, making her shiver.

"Well, I confess I was entertaining a fantasy I've had since you were a teenager," Mom says, wrinkling her nose at me.

"Oh yeah? What?"

Mom kisses me again and then as her breasts rub against me as she wiggles on my body, slowly working her cunt up and down on my cock, says, "I used to imagine meeting you when I was in high school – you just a sexy young stud and me being the slut that would rock your world." Mom rises up to a sitting position, once again the teenager I'd watched sucking the cock of Jesus. Her breasts are more pert and prominent, no sag – no signs of aging, the lines of experience that one accumulates over time.

My hands go upwards out of instinct – Mom's tits both familiar and different. As I maul her tits, playing with her hard nipples – not yet thickened from nursing, she lithely works herself up and down on my erect pole, the pussy juices, hot and thick, almost pouring from her aroused vagina. "Let Momma fulfill a fantasy, John. Let Momma fuck you!"

I'm not about to argue, rather I just sit back and enjoy myself, watching a young version of my mother ride me like the wanton slut she had always been when she possessed my cock. Exquisite pleasure sweeps me up as I feel her tight cunt grasp me and massage me and slide slowly up and down – her sugar walls clinging to my flesh as she begins to piston on my hard cock, a knowing grin on her face.

In some ways it is the best of all possible worlds – a sleek, perfectly shaped eighteen year old girl fucking me and better yet, fucking me with the knowledge of a woman with at least sixty years of experience plus whatever she had learned in heaven, plus the sweet incestuous ecstasy that only a mother and son could share.

Before long, the fuck sweat is streaming off Mom as she exerts herself without reservation, shifting into a squatting position as she rides slow then fast then slow again on my hard, throbbing cock, her magnificent breasts rolling and bouncing wildly, her wet hair flying wildly around her as she lets herself go – fucking my cock until she screams – announcing her orgasm and somehow maintaining just enough control to never stop moving.

On and on my young Mom fucks me, her fingernails clawing my chest as she looks lustily down at me, her mouth gaping open, slack-jawed as orgasms wax and wane, an experienced and lusty woman inside a young girl's body. Little by little, I feel myself moving towards climax and my need spurring me to begin moving in time with Mom, thrusting upwards to meet her downward motion, feeling her hairy beaver grind against my groin, pubic hair entangling and offering a sweet sting as we move apart and do it all over again. "Gonna cum, Mom!" I gasp, pinching her nipples hard as she writhes on top of me – her legs giving out on her, sliding akimbo as she comex down hard, burying me deep in her womb.

"Oh YESSSSSSSS!" Mom sobs. "I want your cum, John. Oh GOD, I want my son's seed in me!" Like a wet and slick velvet glove, Mom's pussy clamps down tight, her pulsating flesh milking me and I yield to the pleasure and we both sing praises to HIM as I flood Mom's cunt with hot semen, sending her headlong into another wild orgasm – Mom's body shaking as if she is having a seizure before she collapses exhausted on top of me.

I feel tears of joy falling on my chest and Mom's quivering voice saying over and over, "Oh yes, John. You've come home to me...thanks be to GOD that my sweet, loving son is with me again."

Slowly we come down from our ecstatic heights, both of us whispering loving endearments to each other as we had for some many years and for the first time in oh so long, Mom and I fall asleep in each other's arms, still joined cock to pussy.

#

I can't say Mom and I woke up in the morning because time has no real meaning...there is no determined night and day, you simply are. Sleep isn't a necessity as I soon found out, but we still do it. Maybe for most humans it is simply that sleep following sex has its own sort of peace and tranquility and Heaven is a place where one pursues what one enjoys.

I awake to Mom's kisses, opening my eyes to find her as she was when she first took me as her lover. "Someone wants you to come visit, baby," Mom says once I am up and about.

"Oh yeah and who is that?" I say, taking Mom in my arms.

Mom kisses me long and slowly before looking at me with mischief in her eyes. "Eve," she says.

I pause and consider. After a moment, I shrug and say, "I don't remember any Eve. Was she a friend of yours way back when?"

Mom laughs and rolls her eyes. "No, silly...Eve. The Eve!"

I look at Mom in confusion for a moment then feel my eyes go real wide. "Um, you mean Eve as in 'Adam and Eve?"

Mom giggles and climbing from the bed, holds out her hand. "That's right, son. Now come on, one doesn't want to keep the Mother of us all waiting."

Feeling rather pole-axed, I take Mom's hand and we leave our room. Once again we find ourselves walking through the great and infinite mansion from before. Sweet, bluesy jazz echoes in our ears – a duel of sorts between trumpet and piano and I cock an eye at Mom and ask, "Louis Armstrong?"

"Yep and Charlie 'Bird' Parker – I never followed jazz when I was alive, but can't get enough of it now."

We pass along the wide hallways, occasionally passing other folk who smiled and nodded or called greetings or welcome – no one I recognized, but some seemed to know Mom and when I look at her, she blushes, grins and shrugs her shoulders. When I grin and call her a slut, she winks and says, "You bet your ass, son!"

We leave the palace at times, crossing great swaths of green under heavenly light – once passing by a ball field where I pause in stunned amazement. I'm not sure what surprised me more – to see so many great ballplayers on the field...Ruth, Gerhig, Mantle and Clemente to name a few, or to see their opposition led by a tall, thin lanky fellow with a distinctive beard – the stovepipe hate is missing, replaced by a ball cap. He stands on the mound, peering at the plate where Jackie Robinson crouches with his bat.

I point at him, looking at Mom for confirmation. That's...that's..."

Mom grins and says, "Yes, that's Abe Lincoln. He's got a wicked fastball that'd make Randy Johnson green with envy. Turns out, most of the Presidents love baseball. Washington bats cleanup! They say he swings a big bat...in more ways than one." Mom giggles, adding, "I haven't discovered if that's true...yet."

Part of me wants to stay and watch, but Mom reminds me we have all of eternity and that right now, Eve...the Eve is waiting for us. We travel on, finally entering a dense, overgrown area of gardens and then step into a growth of foliage through a long, vine wrapped trellis and exit into another place – humid and as green as anything I have ever seen. Birds sing and butterflies flutter amongst great trees that seem to go up forever, fruit laden branches spread out to shade it, yet somehow illuminated still by the brilliant, almost tangible light.

"Ah, Cora...you have come and your son, too! HE be praised." A voice, womanly and deep that struck a chord in me that makes my pulse quicken and my cock pulse, echoes all around us. Then, almost as she comes out of a tree herself, appears Eve and I feel my breath slip from me.

Eve is tall, almost matching my height of six feet and dark of skin, almost that of milk chocolate with long, curly, almost wiry hair of burnished reds and browns that seems to cascade down to her ankles. She is voluptuous, carrying what some might consider too much weight, but which does nothing but emphasize her sheer womanliness. Huge, magnificent breasts, capped with long thick nipples, a full and rounded stomach above a thick and wild bush of pubic hair which matches her reddish brown mane, itself framed by lush thighs that screamed motherhood. Her eyes are green with hints of brown and blue and yellow and as she holds out her arms to us and smiles, it is if I see all of humanity in her features – all races or ethnicities reflected in her somehow. Mom's words echo back to me and under my breath I whisper, "The Mother of us all."

I can't help myself. I sink to one knee and bow to her.

Eve laughs and is upon us, saying, "No, no, no, my son. We are all equal in HIS eyes. Do not humble yourself so," as she reaches out with one hand and with surprising strength raises me back to my feet. She pulls Mom and me into a powerful embrace and kisses us both, startling me as I feel her tongue, full and thick slide into my mouth. I feel a wonderful shock ripple through my body as I realize I am French kissing the first woman on Earth.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,480 Followers