The Many Rooms of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Mary leans back against her son and reclines her head so she can whisper in her son's ear. Jesus grins and then shakes his head and replies softly to her and I can barely make out a few of the words, "...can't do that, Mother. That's showing off." Mary whispers again into Jesus' ear, following it with a none too subtle sucking of his earlobe. Jesus answers with a just audible, "Oh, all right!"

There is a just noticeable burst of brilliant light and as my eyes clear, I feel a noticeable change in the weight on my lap and then I am looking into the dark brown eyes of Mary, mother of Jesus as I feel her small and tight cunt clamp down around my cock. Her pussy feels hot and slick and oh so wet and I realize I am experiencing Jesus' sperm freshly deposited inside his mother.

Mary gives a little "Ohhh," and her eyes roll back in her head for a moment and then she recovers, sighing, "You're longer than I thought, John!" She wriggles on my cock for a moment and then leans in to kiss me, saying softly in a sing-song voice, "I like your cock. You must make your mother so happy," and then we are kissing – her tongue sweet and agile.

Beyond her, I can see Mom sitting now facing Jesus, riding his cock, her labia spread wide by his cock and I am aroused to see her being pleasured by another man – even more knowing it is the son of God making her cream. Then I am devoting my attentions to Mary who guides me with her body to lay her down, my hands cupping her taut butt cheeks as she wraps her legs around my waist, her pelvis grinding against me, taking me as deep as I can possible get and trying for more. I am atop her small body, her skin feverish and slick against my sweaty flesh and I begin to fuck her, fuck Mary, mother of Jesus and she is like a dervish underneath me, her hips rolling madly, flexing and contracting as she demonstrates millennia of experience in making love...millennia of experience in carnality immersed fucking.

Mary's eyes gleam with desire and pleasure and something more – a love, a satisfaction, a knowledge that only a mother can know – a mother who has tasted and gloried in joys denied to the less brave and the less willing. Her nipples are like small, turgid rocks that scrape pleasingly against my chest as I press into her, using my legs to drive into her molten cunt hard. She flings her mound upwards to meet my thrusts, trying to keep me buried inside her at all times as her cunt flesh tries to cling to my shaft, massaging me, milking me, devouring me.

I spare a glance to see Mom and Jesus fucking madly. Mom is on her hands and knees, her mouth gaping open in absolute ecstasy as Jesus fucks her from behind. He has one hand wrapped around the tresses of her dark hair, pulling her head up and back, using her mane for leverage as he brutally fucks his cock into her again and again. Mom's tits, full, heavy udders swing wildly beneath her, nipples rigid like overripe berries about to burst. Jesus grins at me and gives me a lewd wink as we fuck each other's mothers.

As we all fuck, we seem to be scooting across the pillows towards each other. Between Mom's and Mary's moans of pleasure, I can even hear Jesus' body slap against Mom's meaty ass and the wet, sucking noise of a big cock working in and out of my mother's cum filled pussy.

They get close enough so that I can feel Mom's hot breath on my face as she pants wildly with each thrust of Jesus' cock. I end a tongue wrenching kiss with Mary and raise up to see Mom's lust stricken face scant inches from my own and as I thrust deep inside Mary's creamy pussy, I lean forward and kiss my mother, feeling the impact and following tremors that rip through Mom each time Jesus plunges his erection into her cunt.

Nails claw down my back as I feel Mary begin to quiver and rock beneath me, her pussy juices flooding around my dick as she begins to cum. I end the kiss with Mom, stringers of spit drooling from her mouth as she sobs with pleasure and then Jesus releases Mom's long hair and she drops to press her lips against Mary's mouth and they begin to kiss.

Jesus and I share a lusty grin and we begin to match our thrusts into each other's mother, making them quiver and shake with ecstasy at the same time. By unspoken agreement, we begin to fuck Mary and Mom harder, still matching pace and rhythm until we mutually begin roaring like two old bulls and drive deep one last time and as one begin cumming into the wombs of each other's mother.

Mom and Mary break their kiss as they raise their voices to GOD in screams of heavenly erotic bliss, praising HIM in wordless, but undeniably ecstatic pleasure as Jesus and I hold them tight and continue to empty our seed into their motherly cunts.

The afterglow of orgasm seems to go on for an eternity and perhaps it does. It is a long time before I slip reluctantly from the loving grasp of Mary's cunt, my still hard cock slipping free with a wet plop. My penis is covered in thick coats of semen and pussy cream and while I'm still gasping for air, Mary, her face darkened by sexual flush somehow finds the strength to go to her knees even as she pushes me onto my back and dives between my legs and I groan as my sensitive cock head is tongue lashed before Mary sucks all of me into her mouth, her eyes conveying her delight in eating the mixed sperm of Jesus and me and the taste of her own juices and Mom's underneath everything else.

I feel her tense up and look to see Mom, still on her hand and knees, press her face into Mary's pussy from behind, moans of contentment emerging between long licks of her tongue into Mary's sperm filled cunt. Behind Mom, still buried deep inside her always hungry pussy, Jesus smiles approvingly at the carnal scene before him – occasionally giving Mom a naughty thrust to make her sob with pleasure against his mother's pussy.

Finally, Mary lets me slip from her mouth, moaning in the throes of another orgasm born from my mother's tongue and she turns to kiss Mom who's face is smeared with juices from Mary's well fucked cunt. Then it is Jesus' turn as he slips free from Mom and he and I watch Mom spin and go down on his sloppy, cum covered cock and Mary spins as well, mashing her face against Mom's swollen, semen filled pussy and I watch in awe and amazement and Jesus, my mother and Mother Mary are locked in an erotic display of carnality that could only be realized in heaven. As if he can read my mind and no doubt he can, Jesus grins at me and nods before saying over the slurping noises of our mothers, "Oh yeah, it doesn't get better than this, John – you are definitely in HEAVEN.

Afterwards, Mom crawls back into my arms, kissing me passionately and sharing the taste of pussy and cock while Mary and her son do the same. We are all still aroused, but succumb to the sweet sleep that comes with mind-blowing sex, my last memories being of Mom as she nuzzles my chest, her eyes closed, looking as peaceful and as happy as a person can be.

We wake up back in our own room, Heavenly light streaming through windows, Mom's body warm and soft, intertwined with mine. For a while I watch Mom sleep, my heart swelling with the love I hold for the woman who gave birth to me until I think I might explode. I think about the scant time I have spent in Heaven and the wonders I have already witnessed and experienced – my mind boggling at what might be in store for us today and tomorrow and on and on.

Mom begins to move and then I am looking into her loving eyes, feeling her cuddle closer against me. "Good morning, Son," Mom murmurs, reaching up to kiss me, her tongue tasting fresh and sweet.

"Good morning, Mom," I reply once her lips release my tongue. "What would you like to do today?"

Mom grins at me – a deadly sexy grin that promises all sorts of carnal delights and before she kisses me again, her already wet pussy sliding lewdly against my stiff cock, replied, "All that Heaven allows."

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers