All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 10'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

I am enjoying your story immensely and especially the sibling romance. I just hope you dont totally ruin the story by getting Nate to engage with outsiders. I think doing that will blow away all that you have written so far. Too many authors ruin a great I/T story by including outsiders and outrageous themes.

Sune2022Sune2022over 2 years ago

I love your writing I am hoping for Hanna and Amy to be two of the one he end up with.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Excellent story, well written

However, I think 25 or more chapters is more than than I prefer.

Still think it deserves 5 Stars.

Looking forward to the next series.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Iโ€™ve enjoyed this story. Actually, one of my favorites. Thank you, and I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great

Loving the ideas for this moving forward

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Incredible series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will be watching. Keep it up

b256485b256485over 2 years ago

liked it until i saw the future plans....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed the series. I am concerned with your taking it everywhere. Sometimes a story needs to end and a new one begins. Good luck,

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I loved these stories of yours.

THE MARINE

Great work.

I look forward to reading more.

I'd also like to point out that it will be difficult to move completely away from the subject of incest. Hannah, Emmy, Ema. They will be so constantly in Nate's life.

A little disappointed in the situation with Ketty. I respect her integrity, but it's a self-delusion that will only bring her disappointment. Obviously she will be divorced very soon. Let's hope it goes painlessly. Also, there is constant mention of the crush of Rebecca, the younger cousin. She wants Nathan to be her first. Also, Emmy brings up the subject of children with Nathan. And Amy and Hannah liked the idea.

The episode of Nathan taking Rebecca's virginity surrounded by two cousins, Hannah and Emmy, and two siblings, Emma and Ketty, would be epic. And these 4 beloved women have round, swollen pregnancy bellies.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story - love the fact you took time to do some research on the Marines and the different conflicts. Adds to the realism of the characters rather than the run of the mill sibling/cousin attraction. I think it also adds to the urgency of the encounters as well, knowing how Nate is always at the brink of danger. My only disappointment (and request) is to see Nate getting together with Katie in some way or other. Was sorry not to see that develop (but then I'm partial to younger sisters over older). Hope you'll expand their relationship in the next chapter(s). Cheers!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good stuff - on to the meat of the story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story and this coming someone who was raised on the idea that incest is wrong on all levels. You did a very good job on bringing out every emotion. Not to spoil anything book 2 of the series was very hard but a good read too and it clearly demonstrates Nateโ€™s internal struggle he has for his sister and cousins. I would suggest people to read the second book to understand where I am coming from

WoTheWoTheover 1 year ago

Dear UltimateSin

Your Story is very good and a plesure to read. I'm sure I will enjoy the next book also.

Please be advised the typo devil striked again (near the bottom of side 2) :

After drying me then themselves down, they led me to the bedroom, made sure I was under the blankets, " ? the four ? of them" joining me. I don't remember falling asleep.

Keep up your good writing-

Kind regards

Insemin8Insemin8over 1 year ago

Basra ... from everything I have heard it did go to hell. I knew people who knew members of the oilworkers' union, who were catching it from all sides.

Other than that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unusual erotic story. Polyamory and incest leading up to adventure lifestyle is quite the gauntlet.

If the hero survives will be be put out to stud?

I can't help seeing a similar character in Prince Harry.

His mother would be so proud of her RMOC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES